- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Keep reading!! 

We were making our way downtown toward the beach, we were all ready for the fun to begin. As we were walking into the beach I quickly notice the hot girls sunbathing on the sand. I was surprised when I saw Kat come up to us, “Hey Kat” Said Morgan. “Yeah, Hey Kat” I said. “Hey” Kat responded. She hugs me tight for about 30 seconds, it’s a weird position, God I’m so awkward. “Happy Birthday Teddy Bear!” She wishes. Then Ashley bursts into laughter “Hahahahaha!!! Teddy Bear?! Hahaha!” I turn red immediately. Tiff snickers with a grin with a “Ha!”. Even Morgan chuckles a bit. I’m too embarrassed to say anything. Kat just smiles, “let’s get on with it”. “Yeah” I say. It is a weird and funny nickname though.  So, we get our things together on the beach, place our towels on the sand and we all relax. I take my shirt off, I’m actually pretty muscular for a shy guy, because there is nothing else I chose to do., but i’m not that strong. I take off my pants that hide my swim trousers and lay down to sunbathe. I take off my sandals and place them on the sand. I was then feeling my feet, they were actually smooth and clean. I take care of myself.

After that I just lay down, put sunglasses on and then unwinded. I then take in my surroundings, there were more people here, right in front of us I could see large people swimming. Large as in fat. They were actually very fat. A man and a woman. The man was less fat than the woman, but it didn’t matter. To be honest I kind of thought she was pretty upon her face, and I had no doubt she was nice at the heart, but I just couldn’t get past the blubber. I think the same way for the guy too, but I’m not gay, I think, Am I gay? I thought. Then I noticed others staring at them as well, even my sisters watched in either disgust or pity. I even heard someone say “eww”.

So then I looked on to my left away from the girls, so there I saw a group of guys and gals, pretty evenly distributed. There was a short blonde beaut, a black haired asian girl, a pretty black woman, and I think a blue haired girl. All so very sexy and beautiful. Then there were the guys. One guy was obviously a bodybuilder, not so engrossed, but very swollen. There was then a kind of ripped guy flexing his muscles at the uninterested girls. Kind of like me but more upfront, and extroverted. Next was a pudgy guy with his bear belly standing out like a balloon in a ball pit. He was pale with a blue speedo, Strange I thought. The two before we’re both pretty tan. Then there was a black dude who was staring at me for some odd reason. I nodded in his direction, and he returned the favor. Then he mouthed ‘lucky’, I was confused, Why was I lucky? Then he motioned behind me, then I saw what he was saying, but still confused to why I was lucky. I then I mouthed back ‘They’re my sisters’, he then mouthed ‘oh, but you’re still lucky’.

Then he did the unexpected, in my opinion, he walked over straight to me. Anxiety flourished inside my body. I could feel myself shake a little, awaiting for the unexpected again. He then asked once he got to me, “Hey you want to have a drink with us?” He said gesturing toward the group gesturing me to join. So much anxiety washed over me like a gust of cold winter wind against my frame. I was so caught up in my ster, I hadn’t realised he asked me twice. I looked over to the girls, they all gestured for me to go with him. Katarina touched me and whispered “Go!”. So then I went with the man to get a drink, then he paused to mouth ok to someone, looked back to my Morgan just smiling at me. I think she was happy that I am getting along with others, for now I think. I think she just told him I was Autistic. (You know, I know she was trying to help, but it kind of embarasses me a little when someone has to tell somebody that I have this disorder. I feel depressed when you have to hide the fact that you told them it from me, too. I can tell now when they do it, it hurts my feelings. Like it's something to be embarrassed about? or taboo? or something else. I'm like, in highschool if I want my friends to know about it I should be able to tell them myself, I'm very capable of it, and I have before. And If I don't, I don't have to tell them shit. I am old enough to take a hold on my disorder pretty well, I know that's not easy for most people with this disorder, but I'm not most people, so there you go.

So I walk with the man to his buddies. I wave a hey, and the said hey back. We then introduced ourselves. The man I just met's name is Jeffery, Jeff for short he says. Then there is Hank, the bodybuilder. Then Mike the guy who showed off to the girls. He was actually asshole-ier than I thought he would be. He just compared my body to his, although he stated he was stronger than me and would win in a fight because of his strength, I actually think the exact opposite this time, he just seems like he is lying because he seems to hesitate with his words, which I can relate too. I then responded with, It's not about your strength it's how you fight, but I don't want to fight" then he said "because you are afraid to lose!", "not at all actually". He looked at me sternly, it actually scared me a tinge, but he left me alone after that; I actually took Martial Arts and Combat Training when I was in Middle School, self defense was one of my special interests. So, I trained everyday after school for an hour for three years straight. I was actually pretty good, until my mom thought it was harmful and banished me from it forever. I can still do some maneuvers pretty ok today, good enough to take on this asshole.

But then I met Jake, the belly guy. He was somewhat rude, never gave any sign of respect or decency. Swore most of the time, but I guess he was alright. I would spend time with him because he smelt terrible, I think that's alcohol, yuck. Yep, never unless we were brought together by other friends, and even then I'd avoid him to not talk with him, because I could barely understand him speak, ugh. Then Jeff brought me to Melissa, she was the blonde I mentioned earlier. She was nice, huge crystal blue eyes, she had a slight french accent. I think she liked me because she said I was "Smoking Hot", Yeah Sure Whatever I thought. Then she licked her lips which actually turned me on a bit. Then I was introduced to Heather, she was the one with the blue hair. She just smile at me and said "hey". Something felt odd about her, she seemed like she would do something completely wrong, so she kind of freaked me out. But we got to talking and I could totally get along with her, she was looking more to being a friend to me now, so I was actually stuck to her like glue. I don't think she likes me though I think I'm just too awkward. But she told me that she did so, whatever. Then I met Mia, she's the jet black haired girl, she had noticeably full lips with a dark red on to include. Mia scared me as well, she wore a devilish grin, and it made me think that she would hurt me if she ever thought the need. But she was nice to me I guess, much more nice than Jake. So forth, I met Jamie, she was the black girl before. She was very kind to me, it's almost as if she truly cared about me. But then she got up to go get a drink. And that was when Jeff took me to grab a drink. I have no idea what it is, but I'm willing to try. I then asked if it was alcohol. He said no, I was none the wiser. And I drank…

It. Tasted. Terrible! "Ugh it's like drinking piss! And trust me I have." I proclaimed. They all laughed, I didn't, why in the world would the like this shit water. Then a slow wave walked over me. I strangely felt nausea. Then Jamie walked up to me and said "Oh, why'd you have to make him drink that? He's not well! Hey Heather can you go get some water" Heather then got up to get a glass of water. That's what I thought it was, but it looked a tinted green, like stained glass. "Why is it so green?" I questioned. She answered with, "Uh, er, I-i mean yo-you're just drunk." She looked really guilty for some odd reason. I think Jeff and Jamie noticed, but Jamie said, "wait" just when I drank it. "I don't think you should of drank that, Heather! Did you just drug him?" Jamie asked. "NO! Of course not! I would never drug anyone! I promise I didn't do it!" Heather exclaimed. "Oh come on she didn't do anything wrong, she's just helping out." Mia began. "Do you really think I'd do that to someone who's clearly autistic?" Heather Said. "Wait he's autistic? Oh...*mumbling*. That explains a lot. But… Oh no" Whispers Mia. She looked guilty and worried for a moment then she regained composure. Jamie then says, "I guess I believe you now. I'm sorry I yelled at you." "That's fine I'm used to it at home." Heather states. Mia still looks worried though, which worries me, Did she drug me? I thought, this is why I don't want too many friends, I note in my head. "So, wait you are autistic?" Jamie asks. I nod. "Jeff, did you know about this?" Jamie asks again. Jeff replies "About the water? No, his Autism? Yeah I knew, his hot sister told me so." "Okay." Jamie responds. "That was stressful." "Yeah, you all freaked out for nothing" Chimed Melissa.

"Uh! We're not done here. What did I just drink!? Why was it green? And where did she get the water?" I almost screamed at them. "I think he's still drunk." says Melissa. "May be but he's right. Heather? Where did you get that water?" Jamie asks nicely. "I got it from the fountain, you know the tap?" Heather answered. "Oh, maybe the water is just bad?" Concluded Jamie. "We should report this to the police, or someone with authority." Offered Hank. "Yeah, Heather can you go get some of the same water you got for Barry, not to drink, but for evidence?" said Jamie. Heather says back, "Yeah, sure" "Oh! I'll come with!" Mia demanded. "O.K?" Jamie says. And they went.



Heather's perspective:


As the two approach the fountain Heather confronts Mia. "What are you gonna do when they find out you drugged him?" "Ugh, You're going to tell them?" Mia complains. "Well, we're not gonna come back with your green potion, so I'm not gonna take the heap for this." "BUT, you gave him the drink. I only provided the solvent." Challenged Mia. "Do you really want to go to jail? All I have to do is say I didn't know you drugged him, and I was only giving water, which I was, until you blackmailed me into it. And I'll say that to them." Mia was stunned. "Can't I just make it green again?"”Mia asked. "Yeah make it quick." Said Heather. Mia struggled to get out what looked like tea packet to only see her stumble and fumble with it. "Come on." Nagged Heather. Mia then poured some lime green powder into the water, turning it to the same green stained glass water. I hate you so much Mia Heather thought. They then went back to the spot, to see six girls and four guys surrounding the drugged boy. "What happened to him!? What did you do to him!?" Screamed some angry chick.


Back to Barry's perspective:


Meanwhile, I then heard my sisters call my name, like they were worried about me. I then saw Morgan in my view as well as Kat and Ashley and Tiff, all rushed to aid. I kind of liked it, I'm not used to this much attention, but I won't misuse it. "Honey!" "Baby!" "Barry!" "Teddy Bear!" They all yelled for me. "How are you? What happened?" Morgan Demanded. "I got drunk after one sip." Barry explained. "You guys gave him alcohol! He's 15 years old! Not to mention Autistic!" Morgan Accused. "We only gave him a sip ok, and that's not what you should be worried about." Jamie said calmly. "What do mean this is not something we should be worried about, is there something else we should be worried about even more!" The whole group went silent. Not the girls, they all chimed in with comments and accusations, they even mentioned drugging him. But Morgan was the most prevalent, and she was not backing down. "What happened to him!? What did you do to him!? What did you do to my little brother!!!?!??" Morgan was furious now, now she was mad. And when she gets mad, she will tear you apart to pieces.  

Heather and Mia came rushing in. "We got the water you wanted!"” Mia said cheerfully. Heather glared at her. "Great! At least someone has their head on straight! Now give me the water for my little brother." Morgan demanded. "What?" Mia said confused. "Oh no you don't want this water." Heather started. "Why not?" Morgan asked. "Because it could be tainted or drugged" Jamie explained. "Wha- why would you get that?" Morgan expressed.  "Because I gave him this water before I thought it was tainted, because it wasn't this green before, so we thought that by getting more we could call the police and file a complaint for tainted water." Heather explained in one line. "Ugh, that was a mouthful." "Ok, so you gave him tainted water… you didn't know that before now… now you're getting more for a police report. I guess that makes sense." Morgan thinks out loud. "But you still shouldn't have given him the beer." They all nodded in unison, almost robotic like.

So, then we called the police, they took the green water. Jeff got charged with assisted underaged drinking. We exchanged contact info, I was still a bit drunk. They all were amused by my stumbling, laughing along. We all then left, said goodbyes, and went home for the day. "It had been nine hours. Wow, I have been out for more than eight hours, Ha! New personal record." I said out loud to myself. Katarina laughed at that when I said it. Never in my life had been surrounded by so much attention. I am not an attention whore, but I love it when I get it, because I don't get it that often. And I have new friends now, I can't wait to tell the guys this.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for enjoying next chapter begins the action