- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now... we keep readingggggg!

Perspectives are Interchangeable: Morgan, Ashley, Tiffany, plus Kile and Tim:



Ashley’s Perspective:


I had always thought, that the world had an agenda for every individual… and the world does get mad. Whenever it doesn’t get what it asks for. This is very prevalent in today's society. The more we indulge in our evil habits: harming the environment, harming each other, and ignoring ever aspect of our wrong doings.

The worse the world treats us. It screams and shouts at us, it throws disasters and death at us, it cries and griefs for us, to us. It in my opinion just wants us to work together and cooperate with one another. But it sees us, and judges us and makes decisions that, we aren’t worth much. At least for most of us I think.

The world is our oyster apparently. There is two ways to get that pearl inside the oyster. We either wait for the right moment, and take the chance, the risk, and then either we achieve the pearl, or we don’t. and then we wait again.

Over and over, until we reach our goal. Yet even after that oyster is opened and cleaned out, we gain a new oyster. The other way, is to pry it open.

We force our dirty hands onto that oyster, and try to pull the oyster apart, regarding if we destroy that oyster or not. Then if we get that pearl, it most likely will not be what we hoped for. Not mature enough to be a real pearl. A real life.

It’s very rare that someone gets the perfect pearl, but sometimes it happens. You know with rich parents who put their child upon a pedestal and give them everything they had asked for. Their life perfect.

But I would say that they are missing a very crucial part of life. The world. They never see it, nor do they ever know about it. The world being the oyster.

The adults just give them the pearl without the oyster, and that’s why the world we live in, is not perfect. Too many pearls without an oyster.

How far will we go on with this habit? Are we really going to risk the world for a perfect life? They say, ‘oh, it’s free will, and people can behave how they deem perfect.’ and ‘oh but, the world is too big to make right, it’s too evil to make good, it’s too much for anyone to handle, it’s not my problem.’ There is a problem!The world is dying right before our eyes, and we just watch it go by. We say ‘ oh it’ll get better’.

Will it? Because so far, it’s getting worse. Are we really going to wait until that point where it starts to become better?

Are you just reading this and just nodding in agreement, or maybe you breathed out of your nose?

Getting back to the story,

I think that what I am thinking about really relates to Barry’s predicament. Somehow he opened an oyster, and it made him sick. He opened the oyster, and it punished him.

My only thought on this is, why? Is it because he rightfully deserved this. That this was his fait all along his life.

That this was inevitable? Or maybe he did something that made him like this. The only thing he did was be shy and get new friends.

He also hesitated, and we encouraged him to go. He gave into Katarina as she was the only one who can actually convince him to that. Maybe I am overthinking this.

Maybe he just got a bad oyster.

Tiffany’s Perspective:


I was seated happily in the car. Anxiously awaiting the return of my brother, Barry. Oh how I loved his small size,  he was so adorable to play with and felt really comfortable in my shoe.

Maybe I can put him there again? Or maybe I can taste him this time? I licked my salivating lips at the thought of my brother helplessly being tossed around in my mouth. What if I ate him?

I wouldn’t be able to get him back, but it would be such a interesting experience. He’d be screaming for help as no one would here him cry, and then I’d slowly push him down my gullet. And maybe if I’m just gonna end his life, I might bite him to taste the inside of him.

What am I  kidding, I love my brother way to much now to eat him up. Mostly because I want to have him last forever, and not ruin the fun with him right away. But I am going to take full advantage over him once I have him in my hands.

He will be mine forever, and he’d love me and I’d love him and it will be all perfect and fun and he will just be so happy and I will be so happy.

Maybe I could mastubate with him, it felt very awkward with him against my pussy when I placed him against it.

Oh, he’ll love me for that. He likes right? So he’ll like the attention because I’m a girl, and he’ll get excited, too. We will bother masturbate together and he will love it.

That’s settled, I will keep him in my room for him to “sleep” in, and I will convince my brother to make me happy. He’d say yes of course, without hesitation. I should call dibs so I can get him first at dinner.

Then we’d be all set. I should also watch some porn before I start on him, just so I know how I should convince him. I then took out my cell phone and searched up porn videos so I can know how to please my brother, and how to get him to love me. I found a video and began to watch.


Tim’s Perspective:


I wonder what happened to Barry. Morgan seemed very distraught from explaining it to me. But I couldn’t understand what she was saying. She said that he was ill and needed to stay at the Doctor’s lab for a while.

After trying to explain how he was sick, she just gave up and says, “You’ll just have to see him when we get him.” I really hope he isn’t hurt, maybe he got a headache and now they just were like “This is ridiculous, why would they send us a child just to study a headache, send him back!” He he, that’s funny.

I have no idea, but I heard from Tiff that he was so “adorable” and she wants to “use” him again. I think I should watch out for TIffany, for some odd reason. So, I hope he is what she describes him to be. “Tiny and adorable” She said.


Kile’s Perspective:


God I’m so tired, “What the fuck is going on Morgan? Why is Barry at the hospital?” Kile questioned Morgan. “I already explained this to you Kile. He just… shrunk.” She replied. “Well it still doesn’t make sense to me. How can Barry end up shrunk?” Kile says. “I told you this… he drank some tainted water at the beach, and then he got sick and tired, and later the next day he shrunk.” She tries to explain.

“Yeah but, how is this even possible?” Kile says. “I, I don’t know how this possible, but I know that he’s just so scared, and so worried, and just wants to be normal again.” She says more emotional this time.

She covers her face with her hands and starts to cry. I put my hand on her shoulder and start to pat her. “Hey, he’s okay. You’re okay.” I say while rubbing her shoulder. “NO! No he’s not.” Shesays sobbing. “He’s scared and he’s in danger and he’s so confused.” Morgan says while still crying and looking at me.

She makes some stuttered breaths. “What they hurt him? What if they just did ass they wanted with him. He’s so vulnerable right now. What if some of them raped him, or…” She says while going bug-eyed. “No.” I say.

I open the glove compartment and  and take out the tissue paper. She takes one and blows her nose. “Does uh, Mom and De-” I attempt to say. “Oh my God! I didn’t tell MOM!” She stammers. “She’s going to be so mad at me for not telling her. This is so vital to tell.” Her tears were dry, but she was still sniffling. “When do they get back?” I ask. “In one month.”

She says this looking at me in a annoyed expression. “She’s going to be furious once she finds out that her son shrunk, and I didn’t tell her.” She’s now more stressed out than ever. “Well, when she gets back, I guess we’ll have to tell her then.” I say, she looks at me sadly. “I don’t know what do.” She says.

“Well first we let Barry get comfortable at his new home, and then we get him comfortable around us, and then his friends. Then when they get back… we slowly show them Barry. We explain and tell them everything. Okay?” She nods. “Okay.” I finally say.

I then start the whence everyone was in and buckled. I drove out of the driveway and headed towards the hospital.


Ashley’s Perspective:


I was thinking heavily about my actions with Barry earlier. I mean I raped him, and he didn’t even have a say in whether I used him like that. Plus it wasn’t for my benefit, it was for him.For him to feel good, and be calm and genuine in his state of existence. I just stared out the window, seeing the greenery.

I know Morgan told me that he isn’t going to have much choice anymore. But is that really his reality now? Are we going to subject him to actions that are taboo just for the sake of, we have the ability and he doesn’t.

I’m worried about Tiffany, not for her safety but for Barry’s. She really wants him bad, I sort of think that she might do something to him. Something awful. But anyway, I don’t she’ll hurt him, I just think she might abuse her power over him.

I just hope she doesn’t get him alone, for that might be her chance to jump at him.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Now... we come to the end of this chapter. BUT you can still read!