- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks so much for waiting for the next chapters. Keep reading!

Erica then lifts her leg up and slides her heel off, unveiling her foot. She then proceeds to take off her nylon and reveal her bright blue nail foot. Just watching this action made my dick erect. What?! Really, now?! And you chose to like her foot, you don’t even have foot fetish. It’s just a foot. Surprisingly she hadn’t noticed my cock pointing at her. She just grabbed my torso in the most award position. He thumb was pressing against my chest and her index finger pressed against my spine. Her blue painted fingernails clamped onto my torso the same way as before. She hovered me over her stenched sock and dropped me.

I landed at the toe section and was quickly meat with her toes. Which jammed into my gut. Her foot although very soft and warm to the touch. I found myself under her toe arches as she proceeded to play with my body by grabbing me and rolling me against her sole and toes. Although I found this to be painful, my penis was enjoying this whole. So I gave into this motion and masterbaited. I shot out my load onto her big to, It landed on where it was going to crunch me. It crunched me and I smeared against her toe as well as my previous cum. Karma's a bitch you know.

Everything then came to a sudden halt, her foot lifted off of my body, as I could see light creeping into my view. Her foot left the sock and here fingers retreated my body from her sock and I could see her hang my over a desktop with string. “So I will be eating you during my time with you and you will not complain. Get that. If you do I will not use the string and you’ll either die, or you will have to go the other route. So anyways I will first tie the string to your leg and I will then swallow you, Okay? Okay.” I could not get a word out during all that explaining.

She then grabbed me by my leg and dangled my upside down. This caused me to twist and turn and gave me nausea. I do not like this at all. Then I could feel a snake around my ankle which was the string. She finished and began hanging me above her face. Her lips were sealed but her eye were filled with hunger and lust. She licked her lips and stated “I hope you taste good.” I was then hoisted into the sky and could see her mouth opened wide to accept her new meal. She then dropped me into her mouth and I landed in the middle of her tongue.

I was in Mary’s and Ashley’s mouth before so I know what to expect. I attempted to stand up, and I accomplished that, but her tongue was so soft and wet and bumpy too. I could see the back of her throat and I began to feel anxious. What if I actually die, what if the string breaks and I can not escape. I’d have to go into her… OMG eww! If I can’t survive, well, then I am dead.

  I then turned around to see the outside of her mouth. It looked like a very moist cave with the worst stalagmites ever. Outside her lips was a window of her bedroom. It was pink with white accents. Her lips then sealed which blocked out the light pretty much all together. Barely any lights were visible.

I could then sense her tongue move and then it started to roll me around as if tasting me. My dick was having fun, while she swished me around, she teased me by sending out to between her lips. I was then meat with cold. So cold. But I was squished between her full lips, engulfed by her lips I came again but I did not care. I just released my cum into her cavern of a mouth.

Her head lifted at an angle and pushed me down her gullet. It felt gross, her esophagus was wet to beyond belief and slimy and it kept pulsating me down. I was then met by the sphincter of her throat that dropped my into her stomach. Now I wait for death. It smelled terrible inside Erica’s stomach, but was not infested by food particles. Which may be the grossest thought to have.

I Could feel trembles beneath me as I could tell she was walking, I then heard her slump which must mean she is sitting down. I found myself doused in her juices, her acid was on my skin. At first it was warm, like a steaming shower. But I could then feel my body being prickled. It wasn’t harming my body, it just tickled me.

It then became more intense as the day went on. By the time of two hours, it started to eat me. I then screamed then shook the string provided. For a moment nothing happened, but then I could feel tension on my leg by the string.

I was being pulled through her esophagus but it was fighting, then I could hear her gag. Please don’t puke. I was then slowly hoisted out of her mouth. I was left hanging in front of her eyes. “You lasted three hours in my stomach without food as I was awake.

I don’t need to eat you during the night since the stomach doesn’t digest while people slumber. So, I guess we are done. I actually have two days more with you before I hand you off to Stacy. So until then you stay with me until then, okay?” ‘I have to say you tasted nice, but that’s weird right? So during your stay we are gonna fuck.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, this was kind a short I think so I will add the next chapter after this one. The next chapters after that chapter will be added within the next two weeks. Thanks!