- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy more!!!

Nigel then placed me in her brown hand. It was a small petite hand at that. Very smooth and soft to the touch. She most likely cleans herself well, because a smell of soap lingered around my body. She also had a scent of french vanilla that was intoxicating to my brain and dick. “Ha, I guess you’re already ready for me.” She teased. She winked at me, I smiled at her, this is gonna be fun. I thought. She then took me to her office for my last test. She placed me on her stool, and told me to wait a second while she gets prepared. I was looking forward for her plans for me.

It took five minutes, before she came out of the closet. What I saw made me heal over. She came out completely naked. An orange aura emanating from her dark body. She was a Goddess, yes she was beautiful in all her glory. She walked toward me in a sexual manner. Twirling her hair, she spun around once so I can admire all of her. From her ass to her tits to her face, she was a fine woman. Smart, sympathetic, and sexy. She was the definition of perfection.

She looked at me, hungry for me. She then licked her lips for my satisfactory. I was as hard as a rock.  She then bent down, “And the show has begun.” She proclaimed. She then took her two boobs, and mashed them together. Rubbing them against each other, slowly, melodically. I hadn’t realized I was on her stool, as I was focused on rubbing my cock. I had to aim in the vile, but that was ok. She was more than ok. I came several times, admiring her work.

She then stopped that, and turn to face her butt. It was a nice butt, very toned, and had a shine to it. She then hovered it over my puny person. Shaking it up and down, left and right. He butt fat jiggles like jello, and smelt faint of shit. It was oh, so overwhelming. I couldn’t stop fapping. She twerked her but for me, lowering above my head, threatening to sit on me. I wanted it to though, How would it feel to have such mass smush me? I thought.

She then did something unexpected, she jumped, her ass falling over me. I screamed in terror, as I thought I was going to die. Instead, I hear a thundering earthquake, larger and louder than I have ever seen on The News. Then I realized I was still alive, and as I looked ahead, I saw the most terrifying thing in the world, and possibly the most magnificent. Her vagina was just inches away from me. Pink flesh, pulsating and dripping juice. She was wet, too. She licked her lips, and stripped down in front of my eyes.

She was rubbing her outer vagina, moaning and gasping for air. I could tell she wanted something from me. I had no experience in sex, so I didn’t know what to do with this gesture. She was eyeing me to her part. I had no clue as to what she meant. She was getting frustrated, and grabbed me. She split her slit open, and before I could detest, I was plunged into the dark, moist, and malicious cave.

I was being pushed deeper into her hole. I couldn’t see nothing, but smell her femininity, and her cave closed in on me. It got tighter the further I went. Her vagina walls pulsated, and were creating liquid, oozing from the walls. I was being forced in and out of her, making her scream in pure pleasure and ecstasy. I wasn’t hard anymore. I was actually fearing for my life, as it was hard to breath. I thought I might drown in her cum. As it filled the entire cave.

I started to struggle, but that added to her moaning again. This was way too consticting. It lasted ten minutes. Until her finger left the cave, leaving me in darkness covered in slimy, gloop. I was trying to escape when gallons of liquid spout from below and shot me out from her vagina. I landed on her thigh. I was plastered, and couldn’t move. I could hear heavy breathes as Bethany was gasping. She just laid there, not a word came out of her mouth.

I just stayed there in shock, I was kind of freaked out by this moment. I was also shaking alot, I was staring into the void, thinking about my predicament. I don’t know if I liked this, I must be scarred for life. Then again, she did put on a show for me. But is that worth risking my mental health for. If someone does something for you return the favor… I did not like how fast it all happened, she just shoved me in, like I was nothing to her, like a didlo, only less.

But because of this, I don’t feel ok, I feel, unclean, unsafe, insane. I feel, scared… scared of what she might do next. I have always fantasized going inside a woman… but never in such a way like this. I am scared. She then, peeled me off with her long black nails, as she lifted me in front of her mouth. She then opened it, and tossed me in.

I was still in shock, that I screamed when I was thrown into her maw. I landed on her molar tooth, and she swished me around, cleaning her fluids off of my body, tasting in, enjoying it. It, I am just an it to her, and she’s right in believing that. I began thinking negative thoughts about myself. When all of her juices were off my body, she kept sucking me. I think she likes my taste.

She teased me, by putting me at the back of her mouth, I was so close to her esophagus, that I began trembling. In fear, I just let her taste me limp. I just couldn't move. Or speak, or think now. I just closed my eyes, and fell asleep in her mouth… or I passed out. Cause I was fatigued.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading !!!!!