- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy more reading!

 

I woke up to a shift in the wind, my body was pushed downwards, then slam, my face hit carpet. I’m still stuck to his foot? I then felt the foot lift off the ground, and then I face the man from last night, he looked at me, still waking up, and pulled me off his foot, and then he placed me on his kitchen counter. It had a white marble counter top, cold under my feet, and slightly dirty. For a doctor this place is filthy.

We were in an apartment the size of two twin bedrooms  in one. There was one door leading to the hallway. A door that had a bathroom inside of it, and a bedroom with a queen sized bed. Slam! I saw him drop a bowl onto the countertop, it was a white porcelain bowl, then he slammed a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And then a gallon of milk pounds into the counter, like a drumstick to it’s drum.

Doctor Smith just looks at me with wanting eyes. He surely wants more fun. Then he pours the cereal into his bowl, which to me sound like an avalanche, or a landslide. He then pours the milk it to the bowl, it sounds like Niagra Falls. Then he plops down with a loud boom and creek, as he sits on a barstool, he then grabs his metallic spoon, and was about to eat, when he paused to look at me.

He smiled at me. He then reached his hand over me. “Put your arms up, please.” He asked. I did so, confused as to why. He then pinned my arms against his nail - they were kinda long enough to hold me. I was the lifted up into the air, to see myself hanging over his cereal bowl. He then grinned at me and said, “Eat.” And then he dropped me into his bowl.

I landed on a hard piece of cereal. It hurt my legs a lot. I just saw him lift up his spoon to get some food. “I told you to eat, so eat now.” He demanded. I then was about to bite the piece I sit on, when he used his spoon to move around and mix the cereal a bit. Me included, He then digs his spoon into the cereal and lifts up the mounds of cereal in the spoon. “Sorry… Eat” He demands again. I then attempt to bite the piece next to me, but then I got distracted, and stared at Dr. Smith eat his food. I watch in awe as he lifts the spoon toward his awaiting maw.

Then opens his mouth very wide to let the spoon in. He draws it out, and nothing is left on the spoon. He then starts to chew, as I watch his molars munch on the food. It is hypnotic to me, I find myself turned on by this. He then swallows, I watch the lump of mashed food slide down his gullet, it was very hypnotic and frightening at the same time.

He then looks down at me uninterested. I then bite my piece and he continues. After the last bite, he lifts me up in his spoon filled with me, and milk, plus loose particles of cereal. He then pours me into his mouth and swallows the remaining food. He then drinks the last of his milk, and we head off to the shower.

He then turn on the shower, and water spills into the tub. He then grabs me, places me in his pubic hair, and washes himself. After he’s done that, he gets me from his bush, and starts to clean my body. He places in between his soapy fingers, and presses me against them. He then rubs my body with the soap. From my feet to my head. He then goes down to my penis and starts rubbing it.

I cum after a minute, and he lays me on the sink next to the toilet. I watch him turn the water off, and step out of the tub. He then dries off then dries me off with the same towel. He then goes out of the bathroom without me to get dressed. I sit there waiting when he returns, and grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste, and plasters the paste onto the brush. He then brushes his teeth.

Then picks me up with his  free hand, and places me onto his sofa. He then sits down across from me, and plops his feet on the coffee table, and turns on the TV. He then picks me up and puts me between his clammy toes so I can see the TV. It was The News on, and weather forecast was showing great weather. Then I stared at his big toe, and hugged it while watching The News.

 

* * *

 

After 30 minutes of TV and News, we finally go out to his car to head toward the lab, he had told me he had contacted the scientists earlier, and that they were more than interested in meeting me. He told me that there will be eight scientists there to greet me. And that there were two physicists, three chemists, and three biologists, one who studies specifically the human body. As I sit inside his shoe, under his foot, because we found out just how durable I am, he didn’t care whether he stepped on me or not now. So then we make it to the lab, and go inside the laboratory to meet up with his colleagues.

I then soon felt my world shift again, to feel myself exit his shoe. Then as he takes of his sock to lift me out. He then holds me out to eight unfamiliar faces, mostly female, they were all decent looking. The woman closest to me was white with brown hair and brown eyes, with glasses and red lipstick. She had a tired look on her face, which soon brightened up at me. Then next to her was another woman, who looked a bit younger. She was white with blonde hair and hazel eyes, her ample breasts were exposed a lot. She had pink full lips and a sophisticated look in her eyes. The next woman was black with black eyes, and big lips.

She looked to be the youngest of them all. Next was a chubby white woman, who looked at me with the most curious look. She seemed the nicest with purple thin lips. The next were two guys, one was an old man in his 60’s, he had grey all over him, and a wrinkly face on him. His brown eyes looked at me with a confused look. The other guy looked like a scrawny nerd with glasses hiding blue eyes, and full lips. He stared at me with hunger in his eyes, or his stomach, I can hear him grumbling, They all stared at me with content. “This is Barry, the marvel I was talking about,” said Dr. Smith.  “Yeah, yeah we believe you now Matthew, this boy here is quite astonishing.”The old man said.

“Oh he’s so cute and tiny, I just wanna eat him up.” The enthusiastic black woman said. “Don’t get too attached to this boy ya here, we don’t want him ending up in your pants, Bethany.” Mused the old man. The woman just smiled and giggles. “Oh, didn’t you hear me, I just want to eat him for dinner, I bet he tastes delicious.” She claimed licking her lips. “Oh he does, er, I mean I just found out after he fell into my cereal.” Lied Matthew.

They all raised their eyebrows at him. “Whatever, how did you get like this Barry?” Asked the blonde woman. “Well, my friend gave me tainted water from the tap, and this is what happened.” I answered. “Did the look different?” Asked the scrawny boy. That question hurt my brain. “Uh, It was slightly greenish.” I tried my best to reply to him. He just looked away.

Huh. I thought. “Oh, that’s where we come in, we’ll just do a chemical makeup of you, and look at what changed!” Bethany exclaimed. “Bethany, we need blood for that, and he is too small to draw blood from.” The blonde informed Bethany. “Wait, but why can’t we just…  you know…” I got very anxious. “Cause we need him alive idiot.” said the brunette. “And he has a family at home waiting for him.” Matthew told her. “Oh.” Said Bethany disappointed.

“What are we supposed to do then, without blood we can’t do anything for him.” Chimed the chubby woman. “We can still look at his DNA, and maybe we can expose his limits.” Offered the nerd. “I guess that’s enough.” Bethany said. “Alright that’s settled, us four will test his limits to dangers, and you’ll look at DNA.” The Brunette concluded. “Awww, why do you get the fun?” The chubby one argued. “Because you are a chemist, Ally, and you do that kind of stuff.” Chubby sat down defeated. “Ok let’s go girls.” Said another person, she was Asian.

She was about go and grab me when Ally blocked her hand. “What are you…” Complained the Woman. “Shouldn’t we get samples of his DNA before you play with him?” Inquired Ally. She was looking at the others, too. “I guess.” Said the Asian woman. Ally then went over to me, and plucked me with her stubby fingers. Also clammy. She brought me over to the two men and Bethany. The old man held out his hand for me, Ally dropped me onto it.

I landed rough, his hand felt like concrete, and was not nice to sit on. He looked like he was studying my body, because he looked me up and down. He then picked me up with his dry fingers, had dangled me in front his pupil. “So, I guess, I’ll take his hair, and Ally will take his piss. And Beth will get his semen.” Suggested the old man. “Yay!” Squealed Bethany. We all laughed at that. “And Nigel will get his… you’ll get heart rate. Blood sugar and all that.”

Finalled the old man. Nigel then nodded. “Ally will get him first, since piss isn’t much of a hassle to get.” Claimed the old man. Ally then got straight up, and grabbed me from his hand. It was a very rough transition, her fingers hit me like train. She held me up high as she walked to her office. I was flailing about my arms and legs. They were very loose from her grip. Wind was washing all over my body, as she made her way. We eventually made it there, we were alone.

She opened a drawer and pulled out a pixie cup. She picked me up and dropped me into the cup. “Pee.” She demanded. Luckily at that time, I had to pee. So, I did. It was a lot of pee, so that’s good. It didn’t fill the cup though, barely an inch to me. So I actually peed a second time, which turned the cup into a puddle. “Alright that’s enough.” Said Ally. She took me out of the cup and washed the pee from my legs.

She then laid me up on the tip of her finger. She had black nail polish, and it was not a pedicured nail. I lay on my back to face her eyes, as she lowers her thumb directly on my torso. Ally brought me out of her office to give me to the old man. “Here you go Ben, he’s yours now.” Ally dropped me onto his opening palm, like a blooming flower, almost.

“Thank you Ally, that was quick.” Claimed Ben. “I haven’t peed for a long time now.” I said to him. “Perhaps that’s a good thing, so you don’t have to pee every second.” Said Bethany. “At your size. A normal person would have to pee constantly, to get rid of the constant exhaustion of activity, and anxiety. Your body has adapted to your environment. So you may have more advantages, as well as disadvantages.” Bethany explained. “Well that’s good.” I replied. “So I guess it’s my turn now.” Claimed Ben.

So, then he took me to his office to get my hair samples. He placed me on his desk to go to his closet. He then came out with small scissors and a vile. He then put them next to me, and said, “You ready?”, I then replied with, “I guess so.” I said warily. He then grabbed me in place, leaving my head exposed. He then took the scissors, and was about to open them. Then he did, right above my head.

He was holding me upside down. His scissors were way too close for comfort, they looked close enough to chop my head. I then started to panic. “Stop it, you’ll be fine.” He assured me. It only calmed me down just a little. He then opened the scissors around my head. I was silently freaking out. Then he slowly closed them, and cut my hair. The scissors tugged at my hair, pulling at my head.

 

Most of my hair was gone now by just one cut, he said he needed more for accuracy. He then repeated the pattern again. But this time the scissors we much closer, actually touching my head once. He then cut, my head hurt from the pulling. He did it, again and closer, and again and closer. Eventually I had a kind of a buzz cut. So then, we finished the haircut. He then brought me out to the others.

He then gave me to Nigel. And he took me to his office. HIs hand was the most clammy, I couldn’t wait to get away from him. He did the basic doctor checkup. Blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar, and just the physiological questions. They were thorough with me. Asking about how I feel, and my experiences with my new world order as he put it. So then, we finished with the checkup, and he took me to my last person. Bethany. She stood up with glee, giddy with anticipation. She held out her hand, spreading her fingers, as if it expected a prize. She wanted good.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading!