- Text Size +
Over the next few months my wife’s friend became very popular, I never met her but my wife started going to her place every weekend, it started off just one night, I would drop her off and pick her up late that night, but then it grew to be the whole weekend.
I’d drop my wife off Friday night and pick her up Sunday night, she would tell me that they spent the whole weekend in bed just drinking and watching movies.
“Did you even shower” I would ask, her reply would always be no, and I could tell by the way she would smell.
But almost every time I picked her up I would hear the couple having hard crazy sex while I waited at the door for her, she would never come out until the couple were done and when we got home she would always make me go down on her.
Our sex life became non existent when she started making me drop her off and pick her up every week night as well as the whole weekend, the only sex we had was when I went down on her and licked her pussy out until she would cum and then she would go to sleep exhausted.
Every now and then she would make me lick her arse, which I found strange, the whole time we had been married I was never allowed near her arse, she hated anal but she obviously didn’t mind me licking it now.
Every time she made me eat her arse she would have a white creamy discharge leaking from it, it tasted just like her pussy juices, I didn’t like it at all and it didn’t seem right.
I started to get suspicious and I asked to meet her friend, but I was always brushed off or my wife would change the subject, so I decided I would do some investigating, I needed to get into that house, but how I thought.
It wasn’t until one night I was sitting at home alone as I always do now, scrolling the web I came across something new, it was a shrinking device.
It was quite expensive but I thought what the heck I’d give it a try, so I ordered one and it didn’t take long to arrive.
After dropping my wife off at her friends place I raced home to open my package,
Inside was a remote control and a tiny chip that I had to supposedly swallow, the warnings on the box said that the remote should be in the hands of a trusted person, I thought I could hide the remote and return to it later to make myself big again, what could go wrong I thought, on the remote were just two buttons, a plus and a minus, it said you could not get any bigger then your original height but pressing the minus button will decrease my size by half, it also mentioned that no one could shrink below one inch, which was fine by me.
I swallowed the chip and waited for a bit before I tried it, I pressed the minus button and instantly I shrunk to half my size, I started at about five foot eight and was now below three foot, I pressed the plus button and returned to my normal height.
Wow this is cool I thought as I hit the minus button again, I shrunk myself down to about an inch tall and everything looked so big, I ran around checking stuff out at my new height, everything looked so different, then I heard my phone go off, I quickly ran back to the remote and climbed up onto it and jumped on the plus button and started to grow myself back to my normal height.
I checked my phone and my wife was ready to be picked up, I drove to her friends house and knocked on the door, I could hear the couple already going at it in the room closet to the front door, the guy was fucking her hard, she was screaming and I could hear their skin slapping,
“Oh my god you are so fucking big” she screamed as I heard one big slap followed by him grunting, I wish my wife would scream that to me while I fucked her I thought to myself as I heard another grunt and slap,
“ I hope he likes the taste of that load Babe” I heard him say and thought it a bit weird and then I heard them both laughing, I was hoping that wasn’t my wife he was talking to, but I wasn’t sure, but soon enough I would find out.
My wife came out not long after and I drove her home, she lay on the bed naked wanting me to go down on her like she usually does after I get her home, I looked between her legs and once again her pussy was all puffy and red and had thick white cream leaking out of it sliding down between her sexy arse cheeks,
“I’m so horny for that tongue of yours Baby, i’ve been thinking about it all night, it’s got me so wet, can you see how wet I am” she said seductively, without saying a word I nodded and climbed onto the bed and started eating her wet creamy pussy until I brought on one of her intense orgasms.
Once she had calmed down she grabbed each side of my head and pulled me up towards her face, she gave me a kiss on the lips and rolled over to go to sleep, I laid down and pulled the covers up over us and wrapped my arms around her, saying good night as I spooned her,
“I love you” I whispered, but I got no response, she must be asleep already I thought as I myself drifted off to sleep.
The next day was Friday and I got home from work before my wife, she had set out her clothes she was wearing to her friends place on the bed, it was a sexy outfit with an even sexier
g-string sitting on top, it looked brand new, she must have recently bought it I thought, I sat there thinking about how I was going to do this, her outfit had no pockets, the only place I could hide was in the gusset of her new g-string, I thought long and hard and decided I was going to go through with this, I needed to know what was going on.
I wrote my wife a note explaining I went away for the weekend with a Mate and sat it on the bed next to her clothes, I dropped her g-string on the floor making out that it fell off while I was getting ready to go away, then I started shrinking myself, I placed the remote just under the end of the bed as I continued to shrink myself.
Once I had decreased my size down to one inch I walked out from under the bed towards my wife’s new pair of underwear, once I reached her g-string I climbed into the gusset and waited.
I heard my wife arrive home from work, she walked into the bedroom and I felt myself being lifted into the air,
“What are you doing down there” she said as I saw her face come into view, god she was absolutely beautiful, I was the happiest guy on earth the day we got married, she made me feel like the luckiest man alive to be her husband, I saw her look down, she sat me back on top of her clothes and picked up my note, I watched her read it with a big smile,
“Looks like I have to get a taxi around to Matt’s place” she said as she screwed the note up and dropped it on the floor, who the fuck is Matt I thought as she picked up her clothes and headed for the bathroom.
She had a lengthy shower and all I could do was lay in my position and watch as my beautiful wife washed her amazing body, after she dried herself she picked up her g-string and lowered it to step into it, she lifted it up sliding it over her perfect long legs until she had it in place, I was pressed hard up against my wife’s gorgeous vagina and at that point I thought I was in heaven.