- Text Size +
I was blinded by light as my wife’s legs were spread apart, it took a bit for my eyes to adjust, a huge shadow eclipsed my view and when my eyes did adjust I could see the huge black cock entering my wife’s vagina again, god how much more could she take I thought as his balls slapped my head,
“Oh god I’m loving this” my wife moaned as I was forced to watch his monster cock please my wife’s vagina, he fucked her hard making her scream out loud in pleasure until his balls slapped my head hard as he thrust deep inside her to release another big load of his cum, I felt myself slide into my wife’s arse a bit and as she orgasmed her sphincter muscles tightened and started sucking me in, I yelled out for help but my pleas were muffled by his huge hairy scrotum as my wife’s rectum swallowed me whole, her anus closed around the top of my head as I was plunged into the dark cum filled cavern, I felt myself being pulled deeper inside my wife’s rectum as I felt the dark man’s huge cock slide out over my body through the thin membrane separating us only to thrust hard back inside her giving my decent more momentum, I don’t know how far I had traveled inside my wife’s arse, I knew I was deep, I was going through absolute hell while she was having the time of her life, I felt his cock slide out and all was still, maybe they had finished for the night I thought.
I just laid there deep inside my wife’s colon just waiting to see if these guys were going to use my wife any more, it was quite still for a while so I decided to try and work my way back to the entrance of my wife’s arse hole, I could feel her moan with every move I made and eventually my head pressed against the inside of her sphincter, I pushed as hard as I could and eventually my head popped out into the light, but once my eyes had adjusted I didn’t like what I saw.
The dark guy was standing between my wife’s legs holding them up in the air,
“I want to fuck your sexy bum” the dark man said looking at my wife’s beautiful flustered face,
“Oh god yes” she said seductively still trying to get her breath back, I felt myself shrink right down as I struggled like mad trying to get out of my wife’s arse, his cock got closer as he placed my wife’s legs on his shoulders and grabbed hold of his cock to guide it towards my wife’s arse hole, the huge head of his cock slid up and down over my head and my wife’s arse and then the eye of his cock opened up and swallowed my head as he pushed his huge cock into my wife’s tight arse, my head was stuck and I was thrust back and forth as his huge cock slid in and out of her arse.
My hands were held hard against the head of his cock pushing like mad trying to release my head from the mouth of this monster, if I didn’t get my head out I knew what was going to happen, I fought like mad but it wouldn’t budge, I was thrown around like a yo-yo as this guy fucked my wife’s arse hard and then I felt his cock tense, this can’t be happening I thought.
How did I get here, why was my wife doing this, I thought she loved me and then it hit me like a truck, I was propelled from his cock as his hot cum hit me in the face and shot me deep inside my wife’s arse like a cannon and once again I was submerged in another man’s cum, I so badly wanted to get out of there and just be big again, why couldn’t I have just turned a blind eye and kept on eating my wife’s cum filled pussy every night, why did I have to pry, why did I need to know, I could’ve been laying next to my beautiful cuddling her beautiful naked body right now, but no I had to come up with this stupid plan and look where it’s got me.
I watched as his cock retreated, I saw the light far away as his cock slipped out of her arse and then it went dark again, I felt myself grow a bit and realised I wasn’t alone, the dark man’s cock had been replaced with the other man’s cock, seriously I thought, where do these guys get their stamina, how is my wife taking all this, I grew some more until the head of his cock came in contact with my face and then it disappeared, I was laying there wondering what he was doing, I grew some more and my wife’s colon started to constrict me and then it happened, I never saw it coming but it hit me hard, again and again and again, his hard cock smashed into my face as he pounded my wife’s arse hard and fast, it kept on going and it’s the only time I wanted this guy to cum, it was like being punched in the face over and over again and then a hot bullet shot me in the face, I wish I would just pass out or die, but there was no such luck, his cum just kept on coming.
As his ejaculation ended I reached out with both hands and dug my fingers in behind the head of his cock, as he withdrew his huge member I was slowly pulled out of my hell.
I was pulled out of my wife’s arse and as I felt my legs slide past her sphincter I released my grip on his massive bell head thinking I’d slide the rest of the way out by myself, but I was wrong, my ankles were caught up in her arse and I swung down and hung upside down from my wife’s anus, my head landing in the huge puddle of cum that had leaked out of my wife, my head fully submerged, I was up to my neck in these foul tasting fluids, I was helpless, unable to free my feet and right myself, I wriggled like mad but it was useless, I just hung there like a stupid toy waiting to be retrieved by someone, luckily I didn’t have to wait long, a hand wrapped around me and pulled me the rest of the way out of my wife’s grip, I was carried away and then lifted to see the face of my wife’s friend,
“I can’t believe your still alive” he said with an evil grin,
“I don’t think I can die, as much as I’d like to right now, I can’t” I said totally defeated.
Once again I found myself swimming in the toilet bowl with him standing above me,
“Hang on” I heard my wife say as she pushed her friend out the way and sat down on the toilet, I looked up to see my wife’s well used and abused vagina open up and a stream of hot yellow piss cascaded down towards me, it hit me right in the face and I was forced under the water being barrelled around by her torrential bladder release, it felt like it was never going to end, but eventually it let up and I surfaced to see a couple of drops fall from her puffy lips before she gave them a quick wipe with some toilet paper and dropped it down over me,
“Don’t be to long Babe, I want that huge cock in me one more time before I get some sleep” she said as she stood up,
“Hey Babe, what if your husband never came back” he asked as she stepped away from the toilet out of site,
“I’d miss him eating your cum out of my pussy, but at the same time we could fuck when ever we wanted” she replied,
“So it wouldn’t bother you” he asked,
“No not at all, now hurry up I want another fuck with that amazing cock of yours” she said as she headed back to the bedroom.
He came back into sight with a huge grin on his face,
“I could just flush you down the toilet” he said as he started to piss on me again, forcing me under the yellow water tumbling me over and over again until his stream subsided allowing me to surface,
“But I have a better way of getting rid of you” he continued while a smile,
“I can’t believe your wife just pissed all over you” he said laughing,
“You must feel pretty insignificant right now, she doesn’t even care about you, but don’t worry Mate, I’ll take good care of her fucking her every night with my amazing cock, but she won’t be the only woman on my cock, the woman you love loves my cock more then you, but a lot of women love my cock and I love fucking them all, so your wife is going to be thinking she is the only woman I’m fucking, but I’m going to be cheating on her everyday in your bed, I bet that makes you feel even better” he said continuing to laugh, he fished me out of the bowl again and gave me another wash and headed back to our room.