- Text Size +

The first warning was ghostly laughter. A soft lilting, feminine voice that throbbed through the narrow chasms of streets. It seemed to have no source, no place of origin, it was simply a voice from nowhere to nowhere.

The second was an ominous vibration, like the buried heartbeat of the Earth itself, a series of thumps one after the other, and a fierce jolt accompanying each boom.

The third was a commotion on the street, cars lifting into the air, flipping over and over and smashing down on the lanes of traffic. People fled, abandoning their vehicles to this unknown menace and bolting for their lives. The playful laugher was soon replaced with the haunting sound of screams.

A deep drumming started, and one smooth glassy skyscraper was behaving oddly: the reflective facade rippling as though being struck repeatedly by some immense force. It was deafening for the denizens of the structure, and they rushed for the stairwells and risked the elevators, howling at the dreadful thunder in their ears.

Just as quickly, the noise stopped, giving them some relief from the encompassing din. Even though it was a short lived respite at that. For, moments later, the crystalline walls exploded and glass shards spun through the air, each fragment catching the sun like falling diamonds. People screeched in pain, chunks of broken glass and masonry burying their cars and occupants alike. People choked on the plume of falling dust, the earthbound cloud swirling and parting around a towering pillar of nothing.

The brown dust swirled, something passing through it, forming new spiralling currents in its wake. More screams fell from above, and there was the sound of crackling concrete. People fell from the gutted building, plummeting down the long deathly drop. Except, they weren't falling. They were rising. A small crowd of terrified, baffled people seemingly cowering together on the air. It would have been comical had it not been for the awful terror they felt. They were treated to a view of the destruction far above it, gazing down through a warm, soft, yet unseen surface, hundreds of feet down to where people swarmed like panicked ants.

It was a vertigo-inducing drop, one made far worse by the seeming lack of support against it. Up there the air felt cool, the horrible sounds below were distant and echoing, detached as though they were part of another world. One more peaceful than that beneath. A rush of warm air caressed their bodies, a hiss like an exhaled breath on a massive scale. Then their surface tipped.

One moment they were cupped far over the streets, staring down at rooftops, the next, the floor tipped sideways, upending them, losing them from their secure platform and leaving them to their inevitable fate. This time they did fall and they screamed every second of it, hair swept back and tiny limbs flailing for their last precious seconds of life.

The building swayed once more, the gaping wounds creaking, sparking wires hanging down like vines, swinging aside to allow passage for the invisible invader. People scurried for the shattered stairways, leaping over their companions and trying desperately to bury themselves in the false safety of the crowd.

Pillars of solid air closed around them, lifting them clear, tugging them free from their companions and out into the sunlight. This crowd, having witnessed the unfortunate demise of the previous one, was much more animated. They yelled, they held each other, they kicked at the prison containing them. Unfortunately for them, their demise was far more horrific.

People on the nearest rooftops, being elevated high in the air, were the unwilling spectators of a gruesome scene. The small cluster of people apparently suspended in mid-air seemed to be pressed closer together. Huddling into a tighter group. Their panic became feverish, cries shrill yet strangely muffled. They were going completely wild with primal fear, arms scrabbling at nothingness like some wicked travesty of a mime.

The space was no longer big enough for them, and bodies began to contort brutally, the snapping of bones clearly audable even over their shrieks of agony. Bright crimson blood spurted out, giving shape to their invisible prison, running into little rivers and dripping down through thin channels. The end was brief though, the people caved inwards around themselves, their innards spurting out as white bone pierced flesh.  There was an awful crack, and then there was nothing but red.

The mess moved, sinking down and flooding outwards, exposing the murderous surface that had committed such an awful act. It coated and stained it, giving form to a familiar, if gigantic, shape.

It was a hand.

And a hand had to be attached to something. Something which, judging by the playful giggle, was clearly amused by such acts. Three dimples appeared on the blood marred skin, and ran along, dragging the redness along and revealing yet more of the unseen. They traced along a shapely arm, shoulders and down over a bare breast. Three fingertips moved through the air, reaching up and running over a pair of lips. First they painted them red, then they ran across them, drawing in a terrifying smile on the invisible face.

The pooled blood of the victims spent, parts of her body now existing to the tiny people below, she turned back to the street, back to the people fleeing from her, and started to pursue. The origin of the thumping sound was made clear, each footstep flattened any cars and people into immense prints, the vehicles seeming to compress by themselves into the ground. Far worse were people. One moment they were running, the next knocked flat on their face with hands clawing blindly. Their expression was awful, eyes bulging as they were pressed flat against the tarmac. More and more force slowly breaking every bone, flattening the bodies until they exploded into grisly red flowers amidst a perfect sunken print.

Soon her feet weren't invisible anymore either. Blood, oil and grit tacked to her soles, dirtying them. The skin up to her ankles was stained with spurts and splashes of her victims’ guts.

The next focus for her cruel play ran along on silvery rails. The train was speeding along, unable to stop or veer when it left the track and raised high in the air, the rearward carriages swinging and jerking as they trailed behind the first. Only the red splotches from her fingertips gave away the presence of her colossal hand, leaving spiralling prints on the glass. Sparks exploded from the lines supplying power to the train until they pinged free, slapping across her hidden body.

The forward car tilted, the following ones snapping in a wild zigzag behind, the passengers flung ruthlessly from side to side. In one carriage the doors were prised open, and frightened faces gazed out at the map of the city below, pondering whether to risk the jump or not. The decision was soon stolen from them as the car flicked one way pitching them into mid air and down.

Ironically it was the invisible figure that saved them. The ruddy, translucent fingers snatched them from their drop, saving them from one death for another. Like before, the ghostly hand tilted, and the people spilled sideways. This time, however, they didn't fall and instead piled up against some unseen part of her body. They felt the unmistakable texture of skin, the warmth of her body, even the faint growl of her stomach. She was undeniably very real and solid despite her apparent lack of form.

And clearly she had very real needs as well. Soon they were gasping for breath. Her skin yielded slightly with the initial pressure, but not enough to save them from the strength of her hand. They screamed against her, and she let them have one last breath, a last cry before a sudden jerk ended their little lives. The clutched bodies seemed to explode outwards in mid air, raying out over a softly curved surface. She used them like body paint, swirling the remains around to outline a smooth stomach and the undersides  of bare breasts. Blood pooled in her navel, dribbling down to stain curling hairs and drip down against the inside of her thighs.

The train tilted again, spilling out more frantic people. There was very little foreplay this time: they simply splashed against her unseen body and her fingers painted them over herself, revealing the unmistakable shape of a vast feminine sex. A disembodied groan sounded from far above and the train moved down towards the spot. The bloody mess was watered down by her invisible secretions, the first drops of pink liquid spattering down between her thighs. People struck by it were simply crushed by the thick fluid, others trapped in pools of rose hued cum.

It was obvious what the fate of the train would be already, but it seemed the tormentor had something else in mind first. The string of cars straightened out into a long, horizontal line, one end gripped by dripping fingers, the other by apparently nothing. That end began to cave in. The metal shell wrinkled, windows burst apart, and it folded inward like paper. Passengers scrambled for the exit, clamoring up each other to filter into the next carriage, but not before their entire compartment collapsed too and the bloody mess sprayed into the aisle.

The rearward carriage twisted free.and plummeted, scattering cars and people, bouncing once over the street. It was then that the invisible antagonist spoke for the first time
“Good people, that's the way, move along.”
As if they needed much urging to scramble away from a gaping opening that showed terrifying glimpses of a street far below, the image swaying back and forth with the motion of the dangling train. The light was eclipsed when the end was pinched in, twisted round like the tail end of a sweet wrapper. It blocked their escape that way, if any of them had been willing to brave the drop.

The walls of the next carriage began to screech in protest, twisting around. Great tears appeared in the metal and the seats parted company with the floor. For the second time, passengers rushed towards the next carriage. Any straying behind were simply twisted out of existence and discarded. She repeated the process again and again, the train apparently destroying itself one car at a time until only one was left.

The last car swung through the air. The passengers were packed inside, huddled in fear against the motion sickness and the sense of forboding. They shivered and wondered what special fate they had in store. Judging by the rest of the train, laying in a crumpled heap over the street, it wouldn't be a happy one.

The premonition was proven to be correct, the carriage spun sideways in the air, dancing over delicate invisible fingers. The screams that came were shrill and horrific. Eventually, the dizzying motion stopped, the car still seeming to spin for the dizzy people within. Tipping once more, the windows fogged, hiding the outside world behind a misty layer. It cleared and fogged again and yet again, and the packed masses realised it was the huffing breath of the giantess.

They caught a glimpse of her red painted lips curved into a smile before they withdrew. The car dipped downwards once more. Stomachs leapt and churned at the unexpected drop, followed by a deadly jostling halt that sent them slamming against the floor and battered seats. Blood pooled over the surface, soaking clothing and tainting the interior with the sharp coppery aroma. They wanted to escape, every last fibre of their being screeched danger. Their instincts warned them to flee, but where could they go? Trapped and suspended so high over the streets.

Glancing through the grimy windows revealed tantalising glimpses of floating ruddy apparition. They couldn't make out the translucent surface, the pale red tint giving the barest hint of solid contours. It was only when the mighty hand came down and stroked along it that they realised what it was. There was a new tang on the breeze, a scent overwhelming the lingering odour of death, the undeniable musky flavour of arousal. The strange contours were those of her sex.

The train hit something, and the mucky outer lips spread to accept it eagerly. They slurped noisily, but her oozing secretions were, like herself, invisible. The car vibrated faintly, a deep booming throb that was an unmistakably massive heartbeat. The bloody walls passed over the windows, the city noises becoming muffled and eventually silenced. Her scent grew stronger, their prison warmer and more stuffy. Despite the apparent openness, every last one of them was struck with an intense sense of claustrophobia. It seemed as though they had merely entered a patch of boiling silence.

One man lost his nerve, prising open the doors and leaping free. His body exploded in mid air, his guts blossoming out into a smeared line of gore trapped against the windows and her unperceivable insides. The train car span in her hand, swirling the bloody mess in a whorl around it. It slid backwards again, the gaping doors receiving a cool breeze, a welcome relief from the stifling heat. It was a short lived one, the train accelerated back the other way, the refreshing breeze cut and invisible fluids seeping into the carriage.

It was quite one thing to be drowned and buried alive in the sex of a giantess, quite another to see only smeared bloody walls and then the cityscape. They could feel her, hear her, taste her scent on the air, but, beyond a glimpse of ghostly reddish skin, there was nothing to see of their cruel tormentor. Her groan shook the carriage, rattling the remaining windows, her juices filling the interior with a smothering cream.

People struggled and suffocated in it, some lifted on the flow, seeming to hover on the inescapable flood. It was that flood thar saved them when the train was snapped forwards, pausing and then swinging back, the passengers shaken brutally, their tiny bodes leaping inside the car. Little fragile fleshy bodies slamming against the inner walls, hitting against seats an handrails. Gore pooled from the open door, smeared over the metal casing, swirled over the inner walls of her sex. Blood oozed in a long transparent chanel, dripping from nothing but leaving faint traces in the air where they ran.

Her booming groans were unmistakable, but there was still little warning for what happened next. A wind swept up cars and people, dragging them sideways and scattering them against buildings and streets. Then the buildings exploded. It was like dropping an immense object in water. Building shrapnel blasted outwards in a grey wave of debris, impacting other structures and whistling through the air. The boom of the blast produced its own shockwave and gigantic dusty ripples spread out over battered streets.

The dust settled over her body, and for the first time the giant woman was visible in her entirety as a ghostly grey outline spanning over the city
Her colourless hair was fanned out, entangled over rubble and buildings. Her body, long and lithe lay stretched out over the ruins of a once magnificent city. Silvery fingers wrapped the train carriage, and she returned it to her sex, pumping it slowly in and out, slipping over the wetness there.

The pretty face smiled and looked down, taking a deep breath, then exhaling a huge puff of air. The dust fluffed outwards, clearing off her skin and hiding her once more. Sunlight glittered on the remaining dust but she seemed content with partial anonymity. Fine silvery particles glistened over her skin, catching the light on such a way that she looked like she had been dusted with fine glitter, though it was nothing but powdered rubble.

The shimmering fingers moved, stroking the captured train carriage over herself. Occasionally a single fugure or small group of passengers would loose grip and fall free, landing exposed on her clear skin, trying not to stare down at the flattened ground under her immense, clear back. And every single one she caught, smearing their bodies over her, shaping her stomach and hips, painting her soaking nether lips and drawing a fine filigree over her breasts. Her body existed as a shell of bloody paint, brick dust and swirled gore, her toes curling over the streets and a haunting smile haunting her red lips as she teased herself with her toy.

“Now you see me..” she taunted them, following up with a soft laugh. Her body was still glassy and hollow, still a phantom like appiration on a gigantic scale. But it didn't stop her giving the train passengers the ride of their life. The blood and dirt made the view blurred, but they still watched the entire city slam back and forth, they were still shaken violently from one side to the other. Their bodies getting battered an broken like raw meat in a mincer. Faster she pumped them, her fingers swirling through the coating over her sex, clearing lines and messing it once more, streaking it with corporeality.

If there was any conceivable doubt of her existence it was expelled in the moment she came. Her cry hit with stunning force, like a physical blow. On either side people gazed straight through her vast body as she rolled against the buildings, sending them into a deadly collapse. Survivors in the train, with no breath left to scream, drowning in heat and blood, met their end when the faint red walls grasped them and crushed the train into a soaking twisted mass of metal.
 
She toyed wit it for a long blissful moment, slipping it around her depths and grinning at the wonderful touch. She drew out a few last soft gasps, before finally slipping her plaything free and casting it carelessly aside.

Her lust satisfied for a while, the spectral figure rolled lazily onto one side. In the distance the ocean sparkled temptingly, a container ship slowly easing it's way along. Her hand rose,touching something at the side of her face. Lines of blue fire coriscated over her body, tracing every curve and line of her form. It was like dripping ink in water, the empty space filled with colour and seemingly produced a real giantess out of thin air.

She lay sprawled over the wreckage, her eyes roving lazily upwards. She tapped the earpiece again, speaking in an indefferent voice.
“Did you get it?”
“We got it.” the reply crackled over the gadget “Are you coming in?”
She looked long and hard at the ocean, her fingers running over the grit and blood in her skin.
“Later,” she muttered “Well, that was an intriguing experiment. Any more interesting ideas?” The radio voice took a long while to come back and she dialled down the volume so that only she head the reply. And it must have pleased her, because, when it came, she began to smile...