- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/19/2018]

 

The following contains scene depicting:

Butt Crush, Entrapment, Scat, Inesrtion, Enslavement, Humiliation, and Vore

"Sarah, please can we just talk about this?  I love you and want to spend our lives together."  Greg pleaded to her shrunken wife.  He sat on the floor and set her on the bed so they could look each other in the eye as they talked.

"No Greg!  I'm not going to just be some pet to a pathetic man like you!"  Sarah replied, staring him down.  "When we get back, you're signing the fucking divorce papers and leaving me the hell alone.  I'll find a new man, one who treats me like a fucking equal and live a happy life."

"But, but, but... I don't think of you as a pet.  You're my wife."  Greg defended weakly.  "I promised to make you happy, to honor, protect and love you."

"Oh, cut the fucking crap you pansy!  I told you it's over."  Sarah snapped.  "I only married you because I could-!"  She began to admit before getting cut off.

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

"Excuse me... Greg?  It's Sandy, I found Ashley."  Sandra's voice called from the other side of the door.  "Could you open the door please?"

Rolling her eyes and letting out a long, irritated sigh, Sarah glared at Greg and pointed at the door.  "Finally!  Go get my fucking stupid sister and send that hussy away.  Right now!"  She ordered.

"Yes dear..."  Greg replied, heartbroken.  Coming to this resort had been very draining on his wallet, even after he had been picking up extra shifts and overtime to afford it, and this was the thanks he gets?

Sure, if Sarah truly doesn't want to be with him anymore, if his gestures and attempts to fix a relationship she doesn't want to maintain were that annoying she could just tell him.  But she didn't have to be so mean about it.  She didn't even think  about trying to patch things up, despite telling him she would after he told her about the trip which happened to be the same time she told him she wanted to get a divorce in the first place.  He didn't want to admit it, but Sarah was definitely taking advantage of him.

Opening the door, Greg saw Sandra standing in the hall smiling back at him.  "Thank you so much Sandr- Sandy, we were really worried about Ashley."  He stated, looking her over to find his sister-in-law and then to the floor when he couldn't find her.  "Uh, where is she?"

"Why she's right he-!  Oh my goodness!  Ashley, sweetie I told you to hold on tight."  Sandra exclaimed, motioning to where she had placed Ashley only to 'just notice' the girl had slipped down her bikini.  "Oh, this is so embarrassing... um, can I come in for a moment?  I'd rather not... 'retrieve' her in the hallway."  She asked, looking up and down the corridor while placing a hand over the crotch.

"What?  Oh.  Oh!  Ah, yes.  Please do."  Greg replied, realizing what must have happened.  Stepping aside and opening the door fully he allowed Sandra to enter before closing the door.  "Um, if you don't mind me asking Sandy, why is Ashley in your... your..."

"I'm so sorry.  I don't handle W.I.S.E.men often and didn't want to hurt her.  Honestly it was just a playful joke, but I guess it went a little to far."  Sandra explained, reaching into her bikini and pulling a slightly wet Ashley free.  "At least we're both girls.  Makes it a little less awkward, right Ashley?"  She asked, implying the girl to follow her lead.

"Haha, y-yeah."  The tiny girl replied nervously.

"Great.  Now get out."  Sarah said curtly, glaring at Sandra.

"Oh, but I was hoping to get to know Greg a bit better."  Sandra pouted, setting Ashley on the dresser opposite to the beds.  "Ashley tells me you're leaving in the morning, is that true?"  She asked, stepping in close to Greg.

"Fucking take a hint and leave already!  Stop flirting with a married man you giant, fat assed, saggy titted bitch!"  Sarah yelled, having enough of Sandra's attitude.

"Oh?  Really?"  Sandra asked, turning to face Sarah with a dark smile.  "While I make it a habit to not eavesdrop on other people's personal conversations, when you yell as, surprisingly, loud as you do it's hard to not hear what you say."  She stated, walking over to Sarah but not extending the courtesy of crouching down to her level.  Instead, Sandra forced Sarah to crane her neck back and stare up at her, past her crotch and through her breasts and she looked down on the tiny woman with smug ease.  "And I'm pretty sure you said you're divorcing cute, little Greggy."

"So?  He didn't sign the fucking papers yet.  I told him he could wait until we got back from this vacation."  Sarah retorted, not willing to back down at all on this.  "Greg!  Throw this bitch out of here.  Right NOW!"

"Y-yes dear!"  Greg replied, walking over to Sandra.

However, just as Greg was about to grab Sandra's arms, the woman turned fully to face him and exuded her confident, domineering aura.  "Sit Greg."  She said in a mild, even toned voice.

It wasn't a suggestion, it was an order, though it wasn't the phrasing of it that made it so.  Greg felt it rather than heard it and instantly he sat on the floor and stared up at Sandra without even realizing it.  Confused, Greg just stared blanking, waiting for Sandra to speak next.  "Huh?"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GREG!"  Sarah lost her mind, stomping over to the edge of the bed in disbelief.  "DON'T DO AS THIS SLUT SAYS!  YOU'RE STILL MY HUSBAND AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, YOU FUCKING USEL-!"

"Shut your mouth.  Now."  Sandra stated, still in an level volume, though her expression was anything but.  She glared down at Sarah with eyes fill with outrage, but said nothing more.

Sarah, for once, was unable to replied.  She was seized with terror and paralyzed by Sandra's gaze.  Her knees buckled and she fell back on her ass she her body trembled.

"Good.  Now then."  Sandra said contently, turning back to Greg smiling.  Bending over, she lowered her face and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him to meet her.  She kissed him deeply and passionately, knowing all the ways to make a man's mind melt and held him captive for a full minute before releasing him.  She giggled as she admired her handywork, Greg was now putty in her hands.  Glancing back to Sarah, she smirked and motioned towards where the tiny girl was still sitting.  "May I?"

"Be my guest."  Greg replied absentmindedly, looking to where Sandra motioned to just in time to see his wife disappear under Sandra's glorious butt.  "Ah!  Sarah!"  He cried out, snapping back to his senses and reaching out.

"Greg, sit and listen."  Again, Sandra used her commanding presence to make the words bind Greg's actions to her will, and she was enjoying the struggle on his face to fight listening to her.  Still, in the end he would, she knew it and so did he.  "Greg, hand me Ashley."  She ordered, wiggling in place to shift Sarah closer to her butt crack.  Greg obeyed, picking up Ashley, who didn't even try to resist, from the dresser and held her out.  "Thank you."  The blonde said, taking the shrunken girl and holding her up to Greg.  "Now Greg, you need to understand something.  These are not people.  You cannot marry them, nor can you have a romantic relationship with them.  They are simply toys for our pleasure.  Do you understand?"  She explained, slipping Ashley under the strap over one of her nipples.  "They shrunk to serve us however we want.  Sarah isn't your wife.  She was right in thinking she was your pet."

"But I love her."  Greg protested softly.

"And I loved Ranger, my dog when I was a kid."  Sandra countered.  "But unlike a dog, what use is Sarah?  Can she fulfill any role a normal wife can?"  She motioned for Greg to lean forwards and and placed her hands on either side of his face.  Slowly, she pulled his face into her breast, positioning his mouth in front of the nipple Ashley was trapped against.  "How long has it been since you got to play with a, well I suppose mine are slightly bigger than average size, but how long has it been Greggy?"  She asked seductively.

"I... I don't..."  He began to replied before Sandra pushed her clothed nipple, and Ashley along with it, into Greg's mouth.

"Shhh, lick, suck, enjoy."  She encouraged, pulling the submissive man up onto the bed as she laid back and enjoyed Sarah's freakout under her butt.  "Mmm, good boy.  Pull little Ashley out, and bring her here."  She said pointing to her mouth, scooting up on the bed leaving Sarah gasping for air.

Greg obediently followed Sandra's lead, forgetting to look for his wife, and slipped his tongue under the string bikini holding his sister-in-law in place.  Pulling Ashley into his mouth, Greg was slightly hesitant as he brought his face up to Sandra's.

Seeing his concerns in his expression Sandra smiled and pulled him in for a kiss, deftly scooping Ashley out of his mouth and into hers.  After ending the kiss, Sandra playfully pushed Greg off her to the side and sat up straight, pulling Ashley out of her mouth as she did.  "Oh, don't worry.  I'm not going to eat her or anything."  She teased, holding the tiny girl in front of her toned stomach for scale.  "Though she would fit in one piece."  She added with a giggle.

"That is it!  Abuse.  Neglect.  Infidelity!  Oh, when we get back I am going to sue you for all you're worth Greg!  Mark my words!"  Sarah yelled, having gathered her wits after being sat on.  "And you!  Let go of my sister or else you will be sorry you fucking whore!"

"Sarah, please don't upset Miss Goddess."  Ashley quickly begged, her life literally in Sandra's hands.

"Goddess?!"  The tiny wife mocked, laughing uncontrollably as Sandra got up and set Ashley on the night table next to the bed.  "I bet it's a nice little boost to your ego, eh Miss Fat Assed Goddess?"  She asked as Sandra picked up a bag from the gift shop and pulled out a jar half filled with sand.  "I bet you paid for that 'Goddess'-like whore body too didn'- gah!"

Tired of Sarah's tirade and with a disinterested sigh, Sandra turned and 'lightly' backhanded the tiny, sending her flying into a wall a short distance.  "God, you just don't understand anything, do you?"  She asked the girl, walking over to Sarah's hurting but unbroken body.

"Sarah!"  Both Greg and Ashley cry out in concern.

"Calm down you two, she's not dead."  Sandra explained, picking Sarah up and dropping her into the jar of sand.  "Now, Greg, strip."  She stated, setting the jar on the night table with Ashley.

"W-what?"  The man said, excited and confused in equal measure but slightly hesitant after seeing what Sandra had done to his wife.

Easily slipping her strips of clothing passing as a bathing suit off, Sandra confidently crawled back onto the bed, her ample breasts swaying as she moved.  Slipping a hand up his shorts, she giggled as she stroked his manhood and licked her lips seductively.  "I am going to remind you what a woman feels like."  She enticed, using her other hand to unbutton his floral dress shirt.

Forgetting himself to pleasure, Greg didn't even realize how quickly and skillfully Sandra was able to remove his clothing until she had pulled his shorts and underwear off and tossed them off the bed.  "W-w-wait a second!"  He protested catching a glance of Sarah and Ashley on the night table.  Ashley was (poorly) covering her eyes while staring at his shaft in embarrassment, though he could see her smiling slightly.  Sarah, on the other hand, was getting her bearings from within her new confines, unable to reach the rim of the jar to pull herself out.  "We can't do this Sandy."

"Oh?  Are you sure about that Greggy?"  Sandra asked, licking the tip of his dick playful.  She glanced at Sarah and Ashley as she played with herself, the idea of fucking some other woman's husband while she watched on in humiliation turned her on more than she ever thought it would.  "Let's show her just how unqualified to be your wife she really is."  She suggested, mounting him properly and spreading her womanhood to drip her lust down onto his member.  "Now, tell me you want to be inside of me.  Lift you waist and pierce me to the base and I'll show you pleasure like she never could.  I'll have you howling like mad and you'll forget all about that little bitch, and after everything is done we'll have her do the only useful thing she can for you and lick my juices off your dick."  She said, tempting Greg into action by hovering her drooling pussy close enough to the head of his member he could feel the heat.

"Greg!  Throw that whore off of you right now!"  Sarah screamed, realizing she couldn't get out of the jar by herself.  "You've always been a pathetic excuse of a man, but are you really going to cheat on your wife with some bitch you just met?  Then again I'd expect as much from a loser like you.  Wagging your tail for any bitch in heat, and why?  Just cause you can't fit your tiny dick in me anymore?  God you're fucking pathetic!  I knew marrying you was a mista-"

"If you don't shut your mouth right this instant I'll show you to my stomach you lower life form."  Sandra stated, cutting Sarah off with a gaze that showed no sign of the playfulness she previously exhibited.  "I'll turn you into shit and never think of you again.  Is that how you want your legacy to end?  As a literal pile of shit that got flushed any like any other?"  She asked, cold and unfeeling, though smiled when the tiny girl in the jar jittery shook her head, petrified with terror.  "Good, now watch as I take you husband for a ride.  Greg, waist up.  Now."  She ordered, pointing to his waist and flicking her finger skyward.

"Yes ma'am!"  The awestruck man replied, enamored by the commanding presence and force of authority Sandra emitted to even try to disobey.  Without hesitation he arced his back and sunk his dick into the blonde's waiting pussy.  "Oh sweet Mother of God..."  He said as he felt the warmth of a woman's embrace for the first time in years, let alone Sandra's being far better than any he had experienced before.  Pleasure washing throughout his entire body, he fell back onto the bed, but Sandra took advantage of the opportunity and slammed her self down with him, squeezing her vaginal muscles tight and twisting her hips.  "Oh God!  This is leagues better than Sarah!"  He exclaimed without thinking.

Giggling to herself in victory, Sandra looked over at Sarah again to see the tiny girl stare in shock and fall to her knees.  She leaned against the glass as tears started to stream down her face, audibles cries dying in her throat.  "Oh, I would hope so Greg.  Afterall, Sarah is just a little thing, not even human."  Sandra encouraged, bouncing up and down on his stiff member while pushing down on his chest.

"No, even before that.  Oh my!  It feels amazing!"  Greg explained, moaning in euphoria as Sandra's riding took him to new heights of pleasure.  "Better than when she was my wife!"

"Oh my, did you say 'was' Greg?"  Sandra teased, slowing to an agonizing (for him at least) near stand still.  "Wasn't she still your wife?  If not, what is she to you now?"

"Wh-what are you doing?  Faster, please go faster."  He begged, trying to move his hips but she responded by pressing hers down on him.

"Answer the question Greg."  Sandra ordered, looking at Sarah rather than him.  "What is that to you?  Your wife, or...?"

"She... she's..."  Greg said, desperate for pleasure but struggling internally.  "Just a pet!  It's nothing but a pet to me, I swear so please, please keep fucking me!"

That seemed to break Sarah, and Sandra loved watching her process what was just confirmed for her.  She figured the reason Sarah had been so irritable was that she picked up on Gregory's subconscious treatment of her and this confirmation was the straw that broke the camel's back.  Smiling wickedly, she reached into the jar and pulled Sarah out, placing her at the base of Greg's dick as she rose up.

"Well, you heard him little girl, nothing but a pet.  Bet you're happy to be vindicated, right?"  She asked, looking down at the shrunken girl.  "Still, are you really just going to lay there and let me get away with this?  Don't you want me to get off your man?  Or should I get him off instead?"  She asked, slowly lowering herself back down the length of Greg's shaft.  Suddenly, much to Greg's disappointment, Sandra stopped when two tiny hands rose up to meet her and attempt to lift her off Greg's dick.

"Get off my husband you BITCH!!!!"  Sarah hollered, pushing back against the massive weight of the blonde giantess with all her might.  To Greg and Ashley's surprise, Sarah's efforts were paying off and Sandra's body seemed to be rising bit by bit.  With her arms above her head, Sarah knew she'd be able to get Sandra off Greg's member, and pushed with everything she had as she was about to get the last few millimeters of the engorged phallus free.

Sandra, however, had other plans.  Effortlessly, she slammed herself back down to the base of Greg's dick, ground her hips a bit for good measure and then rode Greg hard for a couple second, battering, but not breaking, Sarah's tiny, helpless body with her mons pubis.  "C'mon!  What are you doing?"  She mocked, looking down on Sarah's pitiful form as she continued to ride Greg.  "You. Thought. A. Little. Pet. Like. You. Could. Stop. ME!?"  She demanded, slamming down with each word to drive her point home.  "You're. Nothing!  Come on!  Prove me wrong.  Prove. Me. Wrong!"  She said, grinding her body on the defenseless girl, delighting in the feeling.  "What?  Is my big, bad pussy too much for you?  Makes you look really pathetic, doesn't it?  Then again, you are pathetic.  I hope this teaches you something important though, little Sarah.  That people like Greg and I, hell the whole world really, know what you want to reject the most.  That. You. Are. No. Longer. A. Human. Being!"

Ashley looked on horrified by the sight as she watched her sister disappear between Greg and Sandra's bodies multiple time, while Greg only got all the harder by Sandra's show of dominance and ruthlessness.

Lifting her waist to look at the tiny girl huddled in the fetal position and covered in sexual excretions, Sandra put her hands on her hips and looked down at the defeated Sarah.  "Now, what are you?"

Sarah coughed a couple times now that the torment was over and looked up as the woman who so thoroughly beat her.  Her husband's dick still pierced the interlopers womanhood, just another victory she could flaunt in her face.  Without even the strength to move, Sarah stared blankly into Sandra's glee filled eye and forced out.  "A... a pet."  It cut deeper and hurt worse than any other torment the blonde giantess could have subjected her to.

"And who do you belong to?"  Sandra asked, raising an eyebrow.  She wasn't going to let her off that easily.

"G-Greg's pet..."  Sarah whimpered as more tears flowed from her eyes.  "A pathetic little pet completely reliant on her Master!"

"Good girl."  Sandra praised, dismounting Greg.  "There you go Greg.  I think she'll be a bit more obedient now."  She stated, grabbing Ashley off the night table and picking up her bikini.  "I'll take this one as my training fee and you can have that one finish you off and clean you up."

"W-wait!  You're just going to leave me like this?"  Greg asked, motioning to his throbbing dick.  "What can she do with this?  Are you unsatisfied with me because... because I'm small?"

"Well, that is part of it."  Sandra confirmed, nodding her head.  "Though you're really close to a nice length Greggy, I swear.  If only you could 'extend' it by just a few more inches..."  She added, trailing off as she stared at Sarah insistently.

Greg picked up on what Sandra implied and scooped up Sarah and stood her on top of his dick.  "How about now!"  He cried out desperately.

"Oh, perfect!"  Sandra exclaimed, dropping her bikini and climbing back onto the bed.  Hovering her pussy directly over Sarah's head, she opened her lips and allowed some of her juices to drip down onto the cowering girl.  "Aren't you a lucky little pet to help your Master like this?"  She teased with a snicker.

"Y-ye-!"

Sandra didn't care to listen to Sarah's reply and swallowed the girl and Greg's dick in one fluid motion.  "Mmmm!  I love it when they squirm!"  She commented, pumping her hips vigorously.  "You only get one shot Greg.  Understand?"  She explained, watching as the young man's expression contorted in pleasure.

"Yes."  He replied.

"Good, then cum for me!"  She ordered, slamming herself roughly on him to finish off.  Feeling his dick pulse and quiver, Sandra quickly dismounted Greg and let his ejaculation spray fruitlessly in the air.  Panting and slightly sweaty, Sandra composed herself and got off the bed.  "Oh my, you left your little pet inside of me."  She stated, feeling Sarah squirm inside of her tightening but ultimately unsatisfied sex.  "It's so I can remember you by, right?"  She asked, more as a statement than a question as she began to slip back into her bathing suit.

"Huh?  Oh, uh, yeah."  Greg replied, basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm he'd had in his life.  "B-but I'll need her back before I leave tomorrow.  Her family will worry, Ashley too."

Giggling, Sandra knelt down next to the bed and held up Ashley.  "Say good-bye Greg.  You got to fuck a girl like me, so I think giving me two toys in return as more than fair.  The world is a dangerous place after all, so who's to say Sarah didn't just disappear when you weren't watching?  Besides, since I won our little bet earlier she has to do something for me, and she won't be coming back when I'm done.  And Ashley?  Well she did run off once."  She outlined, slipping Ashley into her bikini again.  "Now say good-bye."

"Uh...  Good-bye Sarah, Ashley..."  He said, reaching out towards Ashley only to have his hand slapped away by Sandra.

"Good boy."  The blonde said, turning and wiggling her juicy butt in his face.  "I'll allow you to kiss it once.  As my good-bye to you."  She stated, bending over, spreading her cheeks and pulling her thong aside to reveal her pucking asshole.

Obediently, Greg leaned forward and buried his face and Sandra's soft, warm ass and pressed his lips against her tacky rosebud.  No sooner then his lips making contact, however, did Sandra release a poof of gas right in his face before hopping away laughing.

"Wow, too easy.  See you again never Greggy.  It was fun."  Sandra said, exiting the room and leaving Greg to contemplate and regret what he had just done.



"Aren't you a lucky little pet to help your Master like this?"  Sandra teased with a snicker, reveling in the fact that Greg just stood his wife on top of his dick just to continue fucking her.

"Y-ye-!"  Sarah didn't even get to fully reply as the giantess bombshell dropped, easily taking her and her husband's member into the drooling sex.  In an instant the tiny wife was covered head to toe in slimy secretions and squeezed from all sides by the surprisingly tight muscles of this stranger's vagina.  Her mouth also filled a bit with the natural lubricant and she was forced to swallow it to breathe, of which air was in short supply.  Both the pussy around her and the dick below her raditated a sweltering heat like she had never felt before.

"A-at least I can still feel-!"  Sarah tried to comfort herself, flexing her toes on Greg's sensitive head, when Sandra's mighty vaginal muscles gripped tight and lifted her off the invading phallus.  "NO!  GREG, PLEASE HELP ME!"  She cried, squirming and flailing about as she was slammed back down onto the submissive man's dick.  The resulting force pushed her deeper into Sandra's sex and by the next time the giantess slammed her hips down the tiny girl couldn't feel her husband's dick anymore!  "Please, please not like this!"  She begged as Sandra's pace increased.  She could hear her captor said something, likely more instructions to Greg, before slamming herself don't one last time with greater force.  Not only did the giantess grind her hips into the obedient young man, but she also clenched her love muscles in quick succession as if to milk an orgasm out of him.  "Greg!  Please don't!  Not in her!  Not on me!"  She cried, feeling a pulsing below her and knowing what as about to come.

However, before she could get drenched in her husband's satisfaction Sarah felt he entire world lift up before sitting back down.  She waited for a moment, feeling Sandra calm herself down and steady her breathing before realizing the giantess must have dismounted Greg just before he came.  "Get me out of here!  Please, please Greg, get me out!"  She pleaded, trying to push herself down toward the exit only to not only held tight, but forced even deeper still by Sandra's impressive muscle control.  "What!?  N-no!  No!  Not this!"  Sarah thought, while not knowing exactly what was happening outside of Sandra's body she could guess.  The way the blonde's muscles and orientation kept shifting, she knew that Sandra had no plans of letting her go and was instead getting ready to leave!  The final straw was when she felt a ripple pass through Sandra's body, likely a fart given the proximity and duration, and the tell tale signs of walking.  "Why?  Why is this happening to me!?  Was shrinking not enough?"  She asked, despair setting in as she felt Sandra leave the room.



As she exited Greg's room, Sandra quickly pulled little Ashley out from her nipple and held the door open just a crack with her foot.  Holding the tiny girl up, she smiled.

"Okay sweetie, I'll give you one of two options."  Sandra whispered softly.  "I'm a little peckish and could go for a little snack when I get back to my room but I don't feel like ordering room service if you know what I mean."  She explained, seeing the look of horror fall over Ashley's face.  "Luckily for me I have two little W.I.S.E.men I could choose from to snack on."  She said, patting over the delightful sensation in her crotch.  "So, I'll let you choose.  Would you rather I swallow you, or my little vibrator here?"  She asked finally.

"P-please, don't hurt my sister Goddess!"  Ashley cried out as tears poured down her face.  "Do what you want with me, just... just don't..."

"Awww, you are just a sweet little thing aren't you?  Much better than the bitch of a sister you had."  Sandra complimented, setting Ashley down in the doorway and nudging her into the room.  "This is my final order, little Ashley.  Go back to Greg, and live happily."  She said sweetly, pushing the shrunken girl fully in and letting the door close as she tried to turn back and likely plead for Sarah's return.

While W.I.S.E.men are usually small enough to slip under doorways, places that try to accommodate the shrunken victims make sure the more rambunctious ones aren't able to crawl into places they shouldn't be.

"I bet she'd taste really good too."  Sandra sighed, sauntering off back to her room.  There was one last thing she wanted to do with Sarah.



Stepping into her room, Sandra began to strip off her bikini before the door had even begun to close.  Leaving the barely functioning bathing suit where it fell, she climbed onto her bed and leaned back against the headboard.  Purring happily to herself, Sandra focused on pushing Sarah down her vaginal canal and onto her waiting hand.  She brought the exhausted and slimey shrunken girl up to eye level to inspect her living toy and giggled as Sarah labored to replace the musty, sex-laced air in her tiny lungs with fresh air.

"So, how'd you like my pretty pussy little mousey?"  Sandra teased, gloating in her conquest.

"Disgusting!  What the FUCK is wrong with you, you psycho bitch!"  Sarah snapped back, trying to wipe the thick layer of sexual juices off of her with little success.  "Where am I?  What are you planning now?"

Registering Sarah's defiant attitude, Sandra's mood quickly soured.  "Is she retarded or just that forgetful?"  She wondered, sighing as her playful demeanor was replaced with a sadistic indifference.  "What was that you worthless little bug?  Do you still think yourself my equal or something?  After I just had your ex-husband shove you up my cunt with his subpar dick?  Do you want me find some fat, greasy, hairy slob and drop you down his crack next?"  She threatened, closing her fist around Sarah's body easily.

"What!?  No, please!  Anything but that!"  Sarah pleaded, horrified by the prospect.

"Then I'll be gracious and give you a choice."  The blonde giantess replied with half a smile.  "I'm a bit hungry and I don't need two slaves.  So between you and your sister, who should I-"

"Ashley!  Please sate yourself with Ashley!  I... I don't want to die!"  Sarah interrupted, begging for her life without concern to what would happen to her little sister.

"Wow, you didn't even consider it."  Sandra said, grinning.  "Though I should let you know two things.  One: I offered sweet little Ashley the same deal and she didn't hesitate to try and save you, all she wanted was for you to be safe."  She explained, watching for some sign of remorse or regret to cross Sarah's face at thing new knowledge but the tiny woman only seemed relieved at the revelation.

"Well, I am her big sister.  I'd expect as much."  Sarah reasoned, nodding solemnly.

"And two: Upon hearing her answer I released her back into Greg's room, since I already decided I was going to breakdown your pathetic, useless body and give you a chance to add to my wonderful figure!"  Sandra added haughtily, watching Sarah's face contort into a look of pure terror and her body start to tremble uncontrollably.  "Your choice was actually in how I was going to 'eat' you.  Try to spare your sister and I'd let you keep a little dignity and swallow you with my mouth."  She further explained, opening her mouth wide and pointing to the hot, humid maw that would have accepted the tiny girl.  "But thankfully you responded exactly like I thought you would."  The blonde said, lowering Sarah between her legs and spreading her well developed ass cheeks with her free hand to expose her quivering rosebud.  "Like the piece of shit you are."

"No!  No, you can't!  Greg and Ashley!  They'll tell people what you did.  You'll be arrested!  This is murder!"  Sarah cried, trying to save herself.  But Sandra didn't seem to be interested in listening and began to slip Sarah's feet into her rectum without pause.  Sarah's eyes widened in panic as the tight tube of flesh greedily and readily accepted her feet and tried to wiggle free.  "Wait!  Wait just a minute!  I... I can... you could use me other ways!  Us W.I.S.E. victims generally trust each other, you know, as people in similar situations and what not.  I can bring you more people, how ever many you want, okay?  Just, just pull me free, please!"  She bargained as she was pushed further and further into the blonde beauty's dirtiest hole.  The wrinkled threshold of flesh slurped her up to her knees with no sign of slowing, which only made she freak out all the more.  As her waist neared the hot, pungent hole however, Sandra seemed to slow down a bit.

"Oh god.  You are more filling than you look."  The giantess stated, just holding Sarah in place for a bit to hear what else the tiny butt snack might say next.  Truth be told, the sense of power and complete control over the tiny girl was turning her on far more than Greg's sorry penis could.

"What?  Uh, ye-yeah!  You don't have to digest me you know!"  Sarah said, clinging to the desperate hope that she could live to see another day.  "I could be like a sex toy!  Just pop me in and I'll squirm like hell for you.  How does that sound?  That way you can humiliate me for far longer.  It's a win-win for you.  Just think about!"  She offered, only for Sandra to push her in up to her midriff while letting out a pleasurable moan.  "Wait!  Wait, wait, wait!  Just think about it, please!"  Sarah continued to beg, pushing with all of her strength with her dainty little arms to fight the overwhelming pressure forcing her up another woman's asshole!  Sadly for the tiny girl, all this accomplished was for her hands to slip into a couple of deep wrinkles of butt flesh and get her arms trapped in her anal prison!  "No!  No!  I don't want to die!  Especially not like this!  Not in some bitch's asshole!"  Sarah cried at she felt the undersides of her breast make contact with the sphincter, which caused Sandra to pause again.  "I don't deserve to die like this!  I am a person, god damn it!  A human fucking being!  Not some snack for some blonde slut's shitty colon!"  She cursed and swore, violently thrashing about to try and escape Sandra's ass.

"Oh my fucking god!  This is getting me so fucking horny!"  Sandra thought, playing with her clit with her free hand as she drank up Sarah's despair and rage.  "This is what W.I.S.E.men should be doing with their insignificant lives!  That's it you little whore, keep begging for your life!  Keep struggling for all you're worth just to crawl out of my ass!  Ahh~!  Yes, your life isn't in my 'hands', it's just my ass!  Hahaha, can't you get out of my perky asshole?  If you can't, you'll die!"  She thought, not wanting to favor Sarah with acknowledgement as a sentient being anymore.  She was ass food, nothing but living shit waiting to be shoved where it belonged, and it sent waves of pleasure to crash over Sandra's body.  Copious amounts of her nectar began to seep down her velvety folds, flooding down towards her aroused rosebud and thrashing butt plug.  "Keep begging.  Keep begging and drown in my pussy juices!  Realize that you are nothing!"

"Do you hear me!  I deserve better!  I am Sarah!  SARAH FUCKIN-!?"  The tiny girl cried out defiantly, raging against the universe before her shoulders disappeared into Sandra's rectum and her head became encased in the lustful drool descending from Sandra's heated sex.  "Is?  Is she?  She'd getting off to this?  You sick, fucking bitch!"  Sarah thought as the last thing she saw was the darkened muscles of Sandra's anus close over her face.

"Oh!  Fuck yes!"  Sandra exclaimed, feeling her easy victory over the tiny Sarah and quickly bringing herself to climax.  As the euphoria of her orgasm washed over her, Sandra felt her body draw Sarah a bit further into her.  "Mmmmm, yes.  Enjoy becoming just another piece of my shit, it's a far better fate than you deserve."  She mocked, sliding down on the bed and closing her eyes so she could focus better on the struggles of the tiny life at the end of her digestive tract.  Purring happily Sandra soon drifted off to sleep, and Sarah's tantrum didn't last much longer.

Coated in a thick layer of intestinal enzymes, Sarah felt her body numb all over as she cried from the confines of Sandra's ass.  She was scared, she was disgusted but worse of all, she knew she was doomed.  "It... it wasn't supposed to end like this...  Or... or was I born merely for this bitch's pleasure?  Is that all my life amounts to?  A butt snack for a merciless skank?  What a shitty... l...i...f...e..."  And with that final thought, Sarah passed out.



Perhaps because it was the middle of the day still, or a general lack of actually being tired, Sandra awoke from her nap barely an a hour after she began her slumber.  Stretching and yawning, she sat up in bed.  "Huh?  Why did I come back here again?"  She wondered aloud, getting up and grabbing her string bikini from the floor.  While bent over, however, her bowels tightened and a poof of gas trapped in her juicy behind slipped out.  "Oops.  Oh!  That's right!"  She exclaimed, remembering what she had done to her latest W.I.S.E.men victim.  "I guess my tush's little treat is ready to come back out now."  She giggled, heading to the bathroom and quickly sitting down on the toilet.  It took little effort for her to push a few logs of processed food waste, as well as some flecks of white bones and hair, out of her tight arse hole.  After she was finished, Sandra stood, wiped and looked back to see what was left of the girl formerly known as Sarah.  "Ha!  That's it?  Shit, most of your bones got dissolved too.  Well I guess that just means there's more of you in a 'better' place."  She teased, slapping her ass and letting it jiggle a bit.  "Well, no eulogy or ceremony necessary for a little girl that got turned to some shit.  It'd be a waste of space too, to give you a grave so I'll just send you along then.  Bye you little shit."  She added, uncaringly pushing the lever to flush away the waste.

Satisfied with a job well done, Sandra slipped into her bikini and grabbed her bag to go sunbathing again.  "I hope Tori is having as much fun as I am.  We're only here for two weeks, but maybe I'll extend that by a bit."  She thought, walking past the young girl with the rude little boys she had met earlier that morning, and smiled.  "As long as we have fun and relax, that's all that matters after all."