- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/12/2018]

 

The following chapter includes:

Butt Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation and Enslavement

"Mom!  Mom!  You won't believe what I just found out!"  A girl in her late teens exclaimed, throwing the door to the hotel suite she and her mother were staying at open.

"Tori, mind your manners."  The mature blonde replied with a calm, authoritative tone as she zipped up the suitcase next to her bed and picked up the sling bikini she set on the bed.  "You'll bother the other guests.  We're taking a vacation for a change of atmosphere but that doesn't mean you can act like a child."

"Sorry Mom..."  The light brunette apologized, quickly closing the door as she saw she mother reach back to unzip her dress.  "But get this, apparently this resort has become a sort of hot-spot for W.I.S.E. victims so they've done so renovations to accommodate the little things.  There are a bunch of them running around, and I found this too!"  She explained, holding up a flier for her mother to read.

"Oh?  Let's see."  The woman said, getting closer to read the flier as she slipped into her bikini.  "Hmm, '...special rates for those whose spouse was affected in the Worldwide Indiscriminate Shrinking Epidemic... reignite lost passion... a wonderful atmosphere to interact with like minded individuals...', really?  We came here to relax and recuperate.  It's been a few month since..."

"Since Dad died?"  Tori asked in a gentle, somber tone as the weight of reality sunk in again.

"Yes..."  The blonde replied, sighing heavily with a forlorn expression.  "But now we have watch were we step and sit because this resort is infested with W.I.S.E.men?"  She added, frustrated that she wouldn't be able to enjoy her vacation with her daughter like she had planned.

Smiling, Tori held up the flier again and pointed to some fine print on the bottom.  "Not quite.  Families and spouses are responsible for keeping track of any W.I.S.E.men they bring and neither the resort nor any of the other guests can be held responsible for the W.I.S.E.men's wellbeing."  She explained excitedly.  "I think Imma go see if I can find a W.I.S.E.man to 'play' with."

"Well that'll make this trip a bit more entertaining to say the least."  The mother agreed, smiling wickedly as she adjusted the string of her thong and gave her tight, round ass a tap.  "Okay sweetie, you go have some fun.  I've loaded some funds on you're bracelet but I want us to at least have supper together, okay?"  She asked, pulling her daughter in for a hug.

"Sure thing."  Tori replied, hugging her mother back.  "And thanks Mom.  You know that even without Dad around I don't feel lonely because of you, right?"

"Thanks sweetie, now go find some W.I.S.E.men."  She said, letting her daugther go.  "I love you Tori."

"Love you too."  Tori replied as she left the room.

"Well, time to hit the pool."  The blonde thought aloud, grabbing a small bag as she also left the room.



It was a wonderful day to lounge around a pool, and the blonde woman was pleased at all the heads she was turning as she sunbathed in her sling bikini.  Despite being in her late 30's she was the focus of plenty of young men and women, though most of the women were just jealous that their significant other was checking her out.  She did notice the unusually high amount of W.I.S.E.men about of various ages, most walking around like regular folk, unconcerned or unafraid for their own safety.  The most fearless ones she encountered were two little boys, far too young to be interested in her womanly charms, crawling around under her pool chair.  They each made a comment about how her bathing suit was too small and her 'big butt', as they called it, was 'eating' it.  Annoyed, she was about to grab the youths and show them just how hungry her 'big butt' could get when a normal size teen girl, their sister, come to collect them and apologized.

She mood slightly soured, the blonde beauty accepted the apology on the boys behalf but no longer wanted to hang out by the pool.  On her way back to her room however, in a far corner of the pool area near the exit she happened to hear something that caught her attention.

"No, no sweetie.  A swear, I wasn't staring at her."  A man, barely out of his teens by the sound of it, defended.  "I told you, you're the only girl for me, W.I.S.E. or not."

Looking in the direction of the voice, she saw a man with short brown hair sitting in a chair in swim trunks talking to a girl on his armrest less than 3 inches tall.  There was another shrunken girl on his other armrest who had similar features and hair color, likely a relative of some sort, who was trying to lay back and relax despite the arguing couple next to her.

Still, the man, while cute, wasn't quite the curvaceous blondes type so she was willing to settle with inciting a little jealousy in the little wife and leave well enough alone... until.

"Yes, compared to you, she might as well be a man."  The man agreed, nodding politely and repeatedly.  "Like a 4 or a 5.  You're a perfect 10."

That was inexcusable.

"Sarah, we came here to work through our problems.  I don't care that you're only 3 inches tall, I married you because I want to spend the rest of my life with you."  The man confessed.

"Yeah, as a damn pet or something I bet!"  The shrunken wife argued back.  "I'm just a novelty to you now, a little pet wife you can show off until you find yourself a real woman."

"What have I ever done to make you think th-?"  The man began to ask as a person approached and caught his attention.

"Oh, um, excuse me but is this seat taken?"  Asked the blonde mother in her sling bikini, bending over to show off her ample cleavage while lower her sunglasses with one hand and pointing next to the man with her other.

"Huh?  Er, I mean, no.  Not at all, please help yourself."  The man replied, glancing at the attractive woman a couple times before looking back to his wife.  "Can we talk about this either later or back in our room?  This is neither the time nor the place for this."  He asked, trying to appease the tiny girl as the skimpily dressed woman moved to sit in what he had assumed was going to be the seat next to him.  However, the beautiful blonde merely set her bag in the adjacent chair and opted to plant her shapely rear on the man's armrest, right on the other girl!

"Oh, you're quite the handsome young stud."  The blonde complimented, resting a hand on his less that developed chest and leaned in close.  A smile spread across her face as she felt the tiny girl she just sat on begin to trash about in panic.  "I'm Sandra, may I have your name?"  She whispered.

"Er... ah... I, I'm... I mean, my name is..."  The man stumble with his words, his brain unable to make sense of what was currently happening.

"Gregory!  Not only am I right HERE, that bitch is sitting on MY SISTER!"  Sarah yelled at the top of her tiny lungs, snapping her husband back to reality.

"What?  Oh, right.  I'm sorry, Sandra was it?"  Gregory started, trying to get control over the situation.

"Call me Sandy."  She insisted, reaching up and turning his face to look at hers.  "Oh, my, god... seriously?  His name is Gregory?  How lame!"  She thought, forcing herself to continue.

"A-alright."  The nervous man replied, chuckling slightly.  "Well, Sandy, I don't know if you noticed, but my sister-in-law was resting where you are currently sitting.  Would you mind getting off her and sitting in your seat properly?"  He asked politely.

"Oh my!  I am so very sorry."  Sandra apologized, feigning sincerity as she quickly stood up and turned to look where she was sitting.  "How utterly insensitiv- huh?  Oh, Greg, you kidder."  She giggled seeing the armrest free of any W.I.S.E.men.  Innocently crossing her arms behind her back, she deftly pulled the string of her thong out from behind her little anal guest and allowed it to shove the tiny girl even further into her ass crack.

"Huh?  She was just here a moment ago!"  Greg said.  "Did she see you about to sit and jump off?"  He asked, looking around the ground for her.

"Are you serious!?"  Sarah yelled in disbelief, slapping her forehead.  "She obviously got shoved in that fat ass of hers!"  She accused, pointing at Sandra angrily.

"Sarah!  That's not nice to say."  The young husband quickly said.  "If Sandra did sit on Ashley I think she would have noticed before we said anything."

"Maybe she likes feeling my little sister struggling in her ass and isn't telling us!"  Sarah argued.

"Or maybe she was there and left without either of you noticing?"  She offered, knowing full well the tiny girl was desperately trying to escape from her large rear.

"Well then, why don't you prove it then?"  Sarah challenged.  "Turn around and spread your ass.  When my sister falls out, we'll know you were lying!"

Crossing her arms under her chest with an unamused look on her face, Sandra turned and sat right on Gregory's lap and brought her face inches away from Sarah.

"Hey, hey, hey!"  Gregory protested, trying to lift Sandra off his lap but she grinded her ass into him, wedging his hardening member between her soft, warm cheeks.  If he wasn't so embarrassed by his unwilling arousal he might have felt Ashley's body as his dick slammed into her and shoved her as deep into Sandra's ass as she could go.

"How about this?  We'll let Greg spread them for me, since he obviously doesn't have much of you to get a hold of, and if you're right and your sister does fall out I'll not only apologize to both you and her, I'll spend the rest of your vacation here as your personal maid."  Sandra countered, raising the stakes while ignoring Greg's protests.  "You can order me around, humiliate me,  make me do anything legal you want, but... if you don't find her in my gorgeous backside, you have to do something for me."

The two women stared at each other as Sarah considered Sandra's offer.  She considered having the arrogant slut crawl around on all fours taxiing her and her sister around, forcing her to wag her ass at any man that wanted a piece of it and laughing while she begged for mercy.  The fact that Sandra was also currently sitting in her Gregory's lap didn't help Sarah think rationally either.

"N-now hold o-on a second."  Greg tried to say again but the pleasant feeling from his crotch caused him to stumble on his words.  "Sarah, let's think about this of a minute."

"Why?  So you can enjoy yourself some more?  You'll blow your load all over her fat ass before a minute's up!"  Sarah spat back, infuriated that her husband was being giving a lap dance right in front of her!  "You're on!  Just do it Greg!  Grab this bitch's ass and get my sister out of there.  RIGHT NOW!"  She ordered, stomping angrily.

Standing up, Sandra bent over slightly with a satisfied smile and shoved her shapely rear closer to Greg's face.  "Take your time, Greggy."  She said seductively, swaying her hips from side to side to entice the young man.

Much to his mental chagrin, Greg's manhood was already at full mast just looking at Sandra highly attractive ass so close to his face.  Gulping audibly, the potent scent of the beautiful woman's pheromones only served to make him even harder, almost to the point of hurting.  His eyes traced Sandra's hip motions as he stared transfixed on Sandra's ass for longer than he intended without making any indication that he was actually going to do as was required of him.  "Wow...  I can't believe such a beautiful is doing something like this for me.  Sarah's butt was nice and all before the W.I.S.E. happened, but this is grade A stuff.  Hell, it'd be worth shrinking just to get sat on by an ass this perfect..."  He thought to himself until he felt a sharp pinch on his dick.  "Ouch!"  He cried out, looking down at his crotch to see Sarah looking at him with a very disapproving scowl.

"Any day now..."  Sarah scolded.

Sandra looked on in mild amusement at the couple's little spat.  Sarah, not even 3 inches tall by the look of it, was still taller than Greg's erect member.  But most hilarious was how Sarah, who likely was the one in control of their relationship before getting shrunk, thought she could boss around normal people.  "You know Greg, you don't have to listen to her."  She suggested with a gentle, caring tone, looking back at him with sympathetic eyes.  "I'm sure she was different before the W.I.S.E., but right now she's being pretty abusive towards you.  You do realize that you're at least 20 times her size, right?  She can't hurt you anymore."

"Oh, shut the fuck up you bitch!"  Sarah replied, flipping Sandra off.  "How I treat my husband is none of your concern you hussy!  Now Greg, quit ogling this bitch's fat ass already.  I'm going to make her regret getting me pissed off."

"Y-yes dear..."  Greg said sheepishly, looking at Sandra with a submissive smile.  "It's not this bad usually, she's just upset is all."  He assured her.  "Besides, I like a woman who can take control."  He admitted, reaching up and grabbing a handful of Sandra's butt flesh with each hand.  Slowly he peeled the globes of flesh apart, Sarah quickly climbing up to his shoulder to watch the big reveal, searching for the missing Ashley.

"C'mon Greg, at least try to pretend like you are concerned with Ashley's well being more than copping a feel!"  Sarah accused, becoming angrier when she couldn't find her missing sister.

As soon as Greg saw a glimpse of Sandra's thong buried deep in her crack, however, he released his hold and let the two masses slap back together.  "See Sarah, there was no sign of Ashley.  We're sorry for the trouble, Sandy."  He apologized, breathing a sigh of relief, nervous because just before he let go of beautiful blonde's rear he caught a glimpse of the edge of her delicate pucker and freaked out as his nerves got the better of him.

"Wow!  That was close!"  Sandra thought, also relaxing from the nerve racking experience.  "A second longer and they definitely would have seen her."  Thankful that Greg was such a wimp, she turned and smiled to him.  "Not at all cutie, you're very gentle with your hands."

Blushing and chuckling in embarrassment, Greg broke eye contact with Sandra.  "Than-"

"Shut it Greg!"  Once again, Sarah interrupted Greg and glared at Sandra.  "And don't apologize for me!  Still, fine, I guess you didn't sit on my sister with that fat ass of yours, but you could have since you seem like a bimbo anyway."  She said, making no attempt to apologize for her behaviour.  "Whatever, I'm done with this.  Greg, let's head back to our room, now!  Ashley can find her own way back if she's just going to take off without telling us."  The tiny girl ordered, sitting down on her husband's shoulder.

"Sarah, we can't just leave Ashley like that."  Greg tried to reason with his shrunken wife.  "I'm sure she'll be back any moment now."

"No, and don't make me repeat myself."  Sarah said definitively.

"If you want, I'd be willing to bring Ashley back to you when she comes back."  Sandra offered, smiling to Greg.  "I'd hate to think about what could happen to the poor thing otherwise."

"Really?  Oh, thank you Sandy."  Greg said, standing up and gathering his belongings.  "We're in room 607, you're a lifesaver."  He explained, bowing politely before running off before his wife got any more upset.

As she watched Greg disappear through the doors to the resort, she smiled as she slowly sat down and reached deep into the crack of her ass and plucked her tiny acquisition from her thong.  Holding up the tiny girl, who began coughing and panting for fresh air, Sandra inspected her for a moment and laid back in the chair before addressing her.  "Well then, I know your name, little Assley, but I doubt you were able to hear much from the confines of my lovely derriere, so I suppose I'll at the very least introduce myself.  You will refer to me as... Goddess."



It had been a great week.  Getting to come to such a fancy resort was, of course, great but getting to come for free?  Even better!  Sure, she technically stowaway in Greg's checked luggage which was no picnic, but now that she was here they couldn't just send her back so she got to stick around.  The beaches were great, the water warm and crystal clear and there was no shortage of cute, albeit way too big, guys.  The down side was having to listen to her big sister yell and be a total bitch towards her nice and gentle husband.  A husband who, despite all the shit her sister put him through, was still trying to get there marriage to work out.

Sadly for Greg all of his hard work had been not naught, since Sarah can be a massive bitch all the time and they were set to leave first thing tomorrow morning.  So there she was, trying to block out the arguing couple as she relaxed in the armrest of their chair, soaking up the sun when something cast its shadow over her.  Patiently, she waited a moment for the shadow to pass, hearing some lady with a beautiful voice ask if she could take a seat, before opening her eyes and seeing a large, tight, perfect female ass hovering over her and closing in fast.

She was stunned for a moment at the marvel before her, at how smooth the supple skin looked and how it was free of tan lines.  This was the type of ass all girls wanted, the kind that captured the attention of every hunk who saw it and made all other girls jealous it even existed.  However, that moment passed rather quickly once she realized she was currently lying in ground zero as an avalanche of butt flesh was about to consume her!  Raising her hands as if to hold the overwhelming tide at bay, the girl didn't even get a chance to make a sound before she found herself in between the very cheeks she had just been admiring.  It was hot, it was stuffy, it had a heavy, feminine odor and yet... it wasn't all too unpleasant.  The girl just thanked her lucky stars she wasn't located right on the woman's rectum and that there as a, albeit thin, strip of fabric between her and the deeper parts of this lady's rear end.

"Okay, okay... this isn't the end of the world."  The girl thought, her body resisting the crushing forces all around her.  "She just didn't see me... But she's got to notice I'm here now, right?"  Wiggling as best she could to alert the woman of her presence, the tiny girl felt her heart soar when the woman stood up even if she had gotten so far in the stranger's ass, at least she'd get out soon.  That hope was dashed, however, when she felt the woman pick the thong out of her ass and let it snap back trapping her beneath it!  "Oh no!  No, no, no, no, no!"  The tiny girl began to panic, realizing right away that the butt she was riding up belonged to, at the very least, someone who messed with W.I.S.E. victims.  "This is bad, I... I don't think I... can get free by myself!"  The girl freaked out, trying to move in anyway but was held in place by the massive glutes on either side of her.

As if things couldn't get any worse, the tiny girl was then subjected to strong g-forces and was pressed even deeper into the unidentified woman's rear as the bathing suit stretched tight behind her.  For all she could tell, the girl's tormentor must have turned around to take a seat, but when a foreign object slammed into the back of her she was confused for only a moment.  The cylindrical mass was warm and soft, but after the woman grinded and flexed her marshmallowy bottom on it it quickly heated up and got harder!  "Is... is she grinding some guy's dick!  Oh god, is this Greg's!"  She thought, bewildered but also kind of turned on now.  This wasn't the first time she had gotten close to her brother-in-laws genitals, she had more than a crush on him and would often sneak into his bed to play with him while he was asleep, one of the many perks she found from being only a couple inches tall.  Forgetting her predicament for a moment, the girl allowed the rising heat behind her spread to her body and enjoy feeling Greg's pulse through his manhood.

Her enjoyment was short lived however, as the woman's ass, and her along with it, rose again from the phallus she was pressed against.  She assumed the woman then bent over, as the thong stretched even tighter behind her, making her sink into the flesh wall at the deepest depths of for captor's ass.  The woman then began swaying her hips from side to side, which wasn't so bad since it was slow enough to not cause motion sickness.  "What is even happening?  Why are Sarah and Greg letting this woman toy with me like this?"  She wondered as the women stopped moving and the pressure of her massive ass cheeks began to let up.  For a brief moment, the girl felt light filter through the dark thong trapping her, and a fresh breeze clear out a tiny portion of the heavy atmosphere she had been subjected to.

She didn't know who or why but someone was spreading this woman's ass cheeks, which the tiny girl welcomed as the soft, spongy flesh was beginning to perspire.  Then, there was hope!  "C'mon Greg, at least try to pretend like you are concerned with Ashley's well being more than copping a feel!"  It was Sarah's voice!  They were looking for her!

Overjoyed, Ashley struggled for all she could to make it easier to be found.  She opened her mouth to scream for help, but before she could utter a single syllable, the two mountains of ass meat came crashing back together around her!  Once more she was consumed and buried in this stranger's butt, light and fresh air lost, and to make matters worse her mouth was filled with the woman's sweaty ass.  Unable to close her mouth, Ashley's tongue was forced to rub the warm flesh, making her taste the salty sweat as the woman stood back up and moved around a bit.  "No!  Greg!  Sarah!  Didn't you see me?  Help me!"  She begged and pleaded, any verbal cries she muttered unable to escape the woman's butt.

After a  couple more moments, despair setting in as Ashley realized she couldn't escape on her own, a pair of fingers squirmed their way into the woman's butt crack, beneath the thong and plucked Ashley from her prison!  Finally free of the stuffy prison of a stranger's ass, Ashley coughed up all the stale, tainted air that had filled her lungs and started drawing deep breaths of fresh, clean air.

"Well then, I know your name, little Assley, but I doubt you were able to hear much from the confines of my lovely derriere, so I suppose I'll at the very least introduce myself."  A booming, confident, playful voice addressed her.  Looking around, Ashley saw what she could only assume to be the owner of the ass she was just sat on by and that her sister and Greg were nowhere to be seen.  Reclined in the seat that Greg had been sitting in, the blonde beauty was clad in a borderline safe sling bikini, the straps of which were barely able to cover her areolas and bit into her flesh.  Like her rear, the woman's chest was ample and looked impossibly soft for a woman who Ashley figured was in her mid 20s and even as a girl herself she found the woman's slim waist and wide hips enticing.  This woman was definitely beautiful, there was no other way to describe such lustrous, toned flesh, long legs and from personal experience, soft but firm ass.  But Ashley also knew better than to be trick by this woman's appearance, even if she hadn't been toyed with by this sadistic, domineering woman, just the fact that she so nonchalantly and unapologetically referred to her time in the woman's butt like it was natural was enough to indicate exactly how this woman viewed W.I.S.E.men, but calling her 'Assley', that all but confirmed it in her mind.  This woman was trouble.  "You will refer to me as... Goddess."

"Y-y-yes... Goddess..."



Sandra smiled initially after seeing the fearful obedience from the girl in her hand, though there was something missing from their exchange that left her slightly disappointed.  "Oh?  No protests, demands, or pointless threats?  Kinda takes some of the fun out of this."  She replied.  "You W.I.S.E.men are usually so... spirited.  C'mon, I know you must have hated being buried in my pretty little tush, or want me to return you to your family.  Right?"

"W-well, actually yes Miss Goddess."  Ashley answered honestly, afraid that any of the horror stories she had heard about what normal sized people would do to W.I.S.E. victims may soon happen to her.  "My sister and brother-in-law will be leaving tomorrow, so if you would be so kind, would it be too much to ask that you return me before then?"

Raising an eyebrow, Sandra was slightly confused both by the tiny girl's mannerisms and request.  "By tomorrow?  Not right now?  You realize now I know that if I hold onto you for 24 hours nobody will know where to start looking for you, right?"  Leaning back in her chair, Sandra didn't let up her authoritative presence, but allowed her menace to slowly fade.

"Y-yes, I am aware."  Ashley replied, timidly nodding.  "I'm just hoping you'll get bored of me before then and, preferably, not kill me..."  She explained, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Interesting idea, but why would I return you at all?  I'll admit I already like you better than that annoyance of a sister you have, my condolences by the way, but I've had you under my rear and mistreated you.  If I let you go, you could pursue legal actions against me."  Sandra reasoned back.

"I know you have no reason to trust me, Goddess, but I won't tell anyone about what happened.  I swear."  Ashley said, trying to convince her captor.  "I didn't even mind it really, just the not knowing if I'd get hurt or out was terrifying.  Like you said, you have a very pleasant and beautiful bum!"

"Oh you tease."  Sandra giggled.  She liked being complimented, and this was the first time a W.I.S.E.man was so compliant after she messed with them.  "I could always put you back if you want.  But no, I have other matters to attend to."  She stated, standing up.

"Other matters, Goddess?"  Ashley asked, apprehensive about her fate.

"Yes dear, I promised Greg and your sister I'd bring you back to their room when I found you."  The blonde replied with a sweet smile.  "Whether I leave you there or not will depend on my mood, got it?"  She asked, heading for the door Greg left through.

"Yes Goddess!  Thank you so much!"  Ashley cheered, happy Sandra wasn't going to outright kill her at the very least.

"Good, now hang on tight.  My bathing suit is a little tight so if you fall down too far... well I know I'd like it."  Sandra joked, slipping Ashley into the front 'V' of her bikini as she went.

Sarah, not needing to be told twice, held on for dear life as her 'Goddess' heading into the resort.  Sadly though, she didn't have the strength and slipped further and further down before they even made it into the resort.

Happy with the turn of events, Sandra headed towards Greg's room, making sure to add a bit of extra bounce to her step to jostle Ashley towards her crotch.  As she passed through the lobby, an item in the gift shop caught her eye, so she stopped by to make a purchase before heading to her destination.