- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've had this in draft for months, and forgot to polish it up.  Anyway, here you go.  Some mild M/f domination, be warned.

Shelby lay on the dirt floor of the dugout beneath her mistress’s punishing left cleat as Mistress Sara propped her right leg up to the bench to tie her other cleat.  She groaned and grimaced in near constant pain as she was crushed mercilessly while her mistress showed little regard for her.

“Hey Sara!” said a tall, skinny woman with light brown hair and hazel eyes.  Her 30-year-old face was somewhat round, and her hair was in a ponytail that stuck out the back of her hat.  She was dressed in the same attire as Sara was.

“Hey Kristine!  Hey Eric!” Sara said as she noticed Kristine’s husband, Eric walk up behind his wife.  Eric was also 30 with short black hair and a mustache with goatee.  He, too, was dressed for the game.  Kristine work black UnderArmor cleats, while Eric wore black Nike cleats with a white cleat sole.

Mistress Sara finished tying her cleat and stepped down, finally stepping off Shelby who lay compressed in the dirt, moaning and groaning in pain.

“Oh, who do we have here?” asked Kristine with happy surprise.  She leaned over to look at the small, dirty, pretty young blonde who twitched in naked pain.

“This is my slave-girl, Shelby.  She’s spending the entire weekend with me,” answered Mistress Sara.

“Hey, I saw your kickoff video last night!” said another woman who walked into the dugout.  Jennifer was tall and skinny as well.  She was somewhat older, in her late 30’s.  She had long, curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a tan/toned complexion.  Wearing the same outfit, her feet were also clad in black Nike cleats.

“Thanks!” responded Sara as she gave Jennifer a hug.  Kristine, meanwhile, stood up and both she and Eric stepped over to the bench and continued to get their things ready for the game.

“There she is!  Our internet star!” said a strong, masculine voice.  “You still on for tonight?” he asked.

Mistress Sara smiled and nodded her head as the two engaged in further dialogue.

Shelby remained laying on her back on the dirt as the giants and giantesses walked to and fro within the dugout, getting their gloves, hats, drinks, and sunglasses taken care of.  Other tinies made their appearances – mostly males that had been kept by the ladies, but even some of the guys on the team had tinies, too.  She watched as some were ordered to their hands and knees and began to lick dirt off the cleats of their female doms.  Some of the guys had female tinies, and were ordered to do the same.  Some of the tinies were a bit larger in size, maybe a foot or so, with small underwear around their midsections to try to keep them more decent.  These larger subs had leashes attached to their shrink collars, and were treated like dogs.

“Master Garth, I want you to meet my slave-girl, Shelby” Mistress Sara said as she nudged the little 2” woman with the tip of her right shoe.

“Well aren’t you a pretty little thang?!” exclaimed the tall man.  Garth stood 6’4” and was quite built, his biceps and pecs quite perceptible underneath his jersey.  He was older, in his early 40’s.  He had short, silver hair, and black cleats as well.  “You belong beneath our feet, don’t you little one,” he said as he teased his massive size 13 over Shelby for a moment.

“You can go ahead and step on her.  My little submissive will let anyone I want walk all over her, right?,” Mistress Sara said with a smile.  Shelby’s eyes widened for a fleeting moment before,

*CRUSH*

“HRRGHH!”

Shelby was crushed brutally beneath the giant man’s cleat, which kicked up a cloud of dust.  She grimaced and strained in pain beneath the immense weight of the giant man stepping on her.

“Yeh, I was going to wear Shelby in my cleats, but I was going to see if whoever we rotate out of the lineup wouldn’t mind keeping her in their shoe,” Mistress Sara said.

“Hey, who’s sitting out of the lineup during the first game?” asked Master Garth to the team around them.

“I am,” Mistress Kristine answered from outside the dugout as she caught a ball thrown to her by her husband.

“Would you mind watching our tinies during the first game?” asked Master Garth.

“Yeh, I can.  You want them in my cleats?” asked Kristine.

“Please?” asked Mistress Sara.

“Ok, I’ll come and take care of them now,” Kristine said as she threw the ball back to Eric before jogging back to the dugout.

“I’ll trade with you!” said Sara as she picked up her glove and ran out of the dugout to take Kristine’s place in the warm-up.

Master Garth’s giant cleat lifted from Shelby, who spasmed and writhed in pain, coughing incessantly from the dust and lack of oxygen.  Her mistress gone, she was now left to the mercy of these giant strangers.  As she calmed down and caught her breath, Shelby watched as Master Garth sat down on the bench above her and crossed his right leg while the giantess Kristine leaned down and proceeded to pick her up by her arm.

“AAAAHHH!!” she screamed in fear as the giantess lifted her from the dirt.  Kristine smiled at Shelby.

“You’ll be alright, little one.  Mistress Sara trusts me, and you will, too.  I’m Mistress Kristine, and I’m not going to be playing in this game.  It’s supposed to be really hot, and she fears that it might be too hot for you to be in her cleat while she’s playing, so you get to spend time in my cleat!  Do you want in my sock, beneath my toes or beneath my foot, or just in my shoe, beneath my sock-clad foot?” asked the pretty giantess.

Shelby remained silent, trying to understand what was being asked of her.  Kristine waited patiently, glancing down to watch Garth turn his cleat over and shake a small woman out from his shoe.

“You need to choose, or I will choose for you,” Kristine said, her smile fading.  Shelby still didn’t answer as she dangled in the giantess’s grip.  She began to panic as her fear and anxiety was spiking.  She had developed a trust with Mistress Sara.  She knew that her giantess would take care of her while punishing her, but she didn’t have that relationship with anyone else.  She began to sob and weep.

“Okay, little one, I’ll put you in my cleat beneath my sock.  I’ll put Maura in there, too, so you two can ‘talk’ while you smell my foot,” Kristine said with a smile.  She proceeded to sit down and brought her right foot up to untie her shoe.  A moment later, Shelby found herself being lowered into the opening of the hot, smelly cleat.

“NO NO NO NO!!!!” she said in a panic. 

Kristine, though, disregarded Shelby’s pleas, and released her grip on the little woman’s arms arm.  She smiled as Shelby fell onto the black, smelly insole of her rather warm, musty cleat.  The little woman felt the cleat tip, and she went rolling head-over-ass into the toe-section of the cleat, landing against the narrow toe-tip.  She was dazed, and the smell was so different than Mistress Sara’s.  It was strong, repulsive, and overwhelmingly humid with a funky cheese scent.

“Here, would you mind watching Maura for me?” Shelby heard from outside the shoe.  She recognized the voice as that of Master Garth.

“Absolutely!  Hey Maura!  You’re going to spend some time in my cleat now.  There’s already someone else in there.  Shelby, I think her name is.  She’s Mistress Sara’s sub.  Here you go!” said Kristine.

A few moments later, another woman came tumbling into the cleat’s opening.  Shelby braced for impact as the naked, shrunken lady rolled and crashed into her.

“UGGHH!” the ladies exclaimed in unison as their naked bodies lay upon each other.

The cleat then leveled out, and Shelby got on all fours as did the other woman as the leather upper created a very narrow space.  The two women looked at each other, and Shelby noticed her companion was pale white and had strawberry blonde hair.  Other than being in her early 30’s, Shelby wasn’t able to make out much more than that as the sunlight disappeared completely.

Both Shelby and Maura watched Kristine’s giant size 10 white sock-clad foot enter the cleat and slide towards them.

“LAY ON YOUR BACK!” yelled Maura as she scampered down to the middle of the shoe and dove towards the sock-clad foot, twisting as she did so she was face-up. 

Shelby quickly moved in like-wise manner, and felt the big toe of her new foot-mistress slide over her, covering her in her smelly, moist foot sweat.  The footpad pressed upon her head as it rolled across her body, titillating her breasts in the process.  The giantess’s sock was quite sweat-soaked and smelled rank.  The pressure shortened her breath as well as she was trapped beneath the ball of Kristine’s foot.

“HRRRGH!” grunted Shelby as the pressure increased.

“MMMMPPFF!” exclaimed Maura from further up beneath Kristine’s arch.

Mistress Kristine could feel the two shrunken women in her cleat squirm beneath her foot.  The tickling sensation made her smile as she wriggled her heel into the shoe.  Once her foot was set, she proceeded to tie her cleat tightly, trapping the two slaves within her well-worn softball cleat.

The giantess stood up, crushing the two suffering 2” foot slaves within, embedding them into the insole of her shoe.  Sweat seeped up from the saturated insole, soaking into Shelby’s and Maura’s skin, and seeping into their slightly-ajar mouths.  The ladies groaned and coughed as they were made to swallow the salty, sweaty brine of the insole’s nastiness. Mistress Kristine felt the tiny slaves in her shoe compress with ease beneath her foot.  Content with their predicament, she proceeded to walk out of the dugout to go sit on the aluminum bleachers in the sun.

<STEP>

“HRRGHH!” exclaimed both ladies as they were crushed.

<STEP>

“HRRRGH!”

After a few more steps, the giantess took a seat on the second row of bleachers and placed her cleat-clad feet on the hot aluminum of the row below her.  Unfortunately for Maura and Shelby, the giantess placed the middle of her foot against the edge of the bleacher, tilting their shoe-prison backwards, but making the tinies upside down.  Though gravity would have very little affect upon their circulatory systems at their size, it was still dizzying for the tiny women as they began to sweat.

Muffled cheers and occasional clanks of softball bats reminded Shelby that there was a world of normalcy all around her.  The temperature was near 95 degrees within Kristine’s cleat, and the humidity was near that percentage wise.  She was burning up, desperate for something, anything to help cool her off. 

Seeking any form of relief, Shelby bit into Kristine’s cotton sock, sweat seeping out of the cotton weave and dribbling down her face.  The acrid taste of the giantess’s foot sweat stung her taste buds and nose, and burned her eyes as the sweat trickled in.  She was truly miserable.

She longed for Mistress Sara’s smelly feet.  She loved how they tasted.  She loved how she treated her, how she walked all over her.  She loved how Mistress Sara owned her.  The more she smelled Mistress Kristine’s foot, the more she wanted to be in Mistress Sara’s cleat instead.

Shelby found herself sucking on Kristine’s sock once again to get some more sweat.  It didn’t cool her at all, just made her mouth taste horribly. 

“I’m so pathetic!!  I can’t believe I actually want to be in Mistress Sara’s stinky cleat!  But Mistress Kristine’s foot smells…pretty foul too,” she thought to herself as she continued to suck on the sock.

The giantess could feel Shelby seemingly pulling at her sock, unaware that the tiny girl was sucking her foot-sweat out of it.  She opened a cold-sweating plastic water bottle, and chugged its contents within a few seconds before she exclaimed her relief. 

Unsure of how long she was to remain trapped within Kristine’s cleat, she proceeded to slip her right hand into her pussy.

“MMMMM!” she moaned in pleasure as she buried her face in the sweaty-sock, imagining it was Mistress Sara’s. 

The more she smelled Mistress Kristine’s sock, though, the more she was feeling herself become aroused.  She took several deep inhales through her nose.  The smell was strong and cheesy, quite different from Mistress Sara’s, but it was still appealing in an erotically pungent way.

A few more inhales and some additional massaging, and with the compression exerted upon her by Mistress Kristine’s giant foot, Shelby was on the steps of another tremendous orgasm.  She felt the build-up quickly arrive, and after a few tickles on her clit, her sore, tender abdominal muscles cramped together with a tremendous release.

“MMMMPPPFF!!  MMMMMMPPPPFF!!! MMMMPPFFF!!!!” exclaimed the shrunken little girl as she bit into Kristine’s sweat-soaked sock, sucking down the foul foot-sweat of her giantess tormentor.  With the release of endorphins, combined with the extremely hot conditions within the giantess’s smelly shoe, Shelby fell asleep with a smile on her face.