- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An obese woman is used by Mistress Sara to pleasure herself.

 

Mistress Sara huffed and puffed as she jogged under the bright, hot afternoon sun.  Sweat cascaded down her face and chest as her ample bosom bounced within the teal-green athletic halter.  Her toned, tanned abs glistened with sweat.  Her hips, legs, and upper calves were clad in latex jogging tights.  Her sneaker-clad feet pounded the pavement as her blonde ponytail bobbed with each footfall.  Within the grey New Balance sneakers were her sweaty, hot bare feet, and beneath her massive size 9 right foot was a one-inch tall woman named Katie. 

Katie was in her mid-30s and had shoulder length dark brown hair.  But Katie, who was 5’6”, was encroaching the 330lb mark.  The tiny girl was very rotund and obese.  As a result of her size, Katie was quite unlucky with men, and in a fit of self-loathing and self-pity, sought out Mistress Sara’s services to be punished by a sexy, slim, fit woman who would walk all over her.  Having found servitude beneath the giantess to be an incredible escape, Katie was now addicted to being crushed and trampled.  Her sessions typically involved Mistress Sara using Katie as part of her work-out routine, or a scenario in which Mistress Sara punished her for not doing her exercise.  Additionally, she would frequently ask Mistress Sara to berate her for her size.

---

The sweaty GTS mistress finished her run and slowed down to a walk outside of her nice mansion in SoCal.  She proceeded to do some stretches, pulling her legs behind her to stretch her quads and placing her feet against the curb to stretch her calves.  It had been a satisfying 20-minute jog.  Mistress Sara knew that the tiny woman in her shoes wouldn’t be able to handle much more, and she proceeded inside to her air-conditioned house.

After getting herself a cold bottle of water, she stood with her weight smashing down upon Katie, crushing and smothering her with her sweat-soaked sole as she was embedded into the insole of her running shoe.  After taking a long, satisfying chug of water, Mistress Sara proceeded to towel herself off as she walked to her living room, taking a seat on her nice leather sofa.

“PHEW! It’s hot out there!  How’d you do?” she said as she pulled at her shoe laces and then proceeded to free her feet.  The sounds of faint groaning and moaning could be heard as Katie stuck to the sweaty, clammy sole of the giantess’s foot.  Mistress Sara shook her foot rapidly while scrunching her toes, causing her reddened sole to wrinkle and dislodge the shrunken sub who fell back into her shoe.  With a smile on her face, Mistress Sara leaned over and observed her naked slave.

“Well?  Did you get a good work out?  You’re still really fat, and so maybe we should hit the treadmill since you’re keen to stay in my shoe.  Are you ready for some more?” the giantess said, teasing the large woman who lay as a 1” tall lump of flesh in the insole of her smelly running shoe.

Katie’s large body was racked with pain.  Her joints ached, and her ribs and sternum were very sore from the twenty minute pounding.

“Please…please, Mistress…no more…” the little woman said through her exasperated breathing.

“No more?  More like ‘Please Mistress, no pain, no gain’!” the giantess said as she lifted her foot and pointed her toes toward the entrance of the discarded shoe.

Katie lay on her back and tried to get comfortable as she watched the shadowed sole glide over her head.  The pungent odor thickened as she was overtaken by darkness.  The heat radiating off the foot of the giantess made her break out into another sweat as the hard-skinned heel lowered upon her fat, naked frame, crushing her mercilessly into the shoe’s insole.

“HRGHMMPPF!” she exclaimed while seeing stars.  Her body was flooded with shooting pain as the sound of the shoe-laces being tied reminded the shrunken woman that she deserved to be trampled by beautiful people.

Mistress Sara stood up and walked over to the stair case and trotted down casually, crushing the tiny, plump woman beneath her heel.  She could feel Katie compress easily beneath her weight.  Upon walking into her in-house workout room, Mistress Sara stepped up onto the treadmill and engaged it at a moderate 4mph walk.

“Katie, I’m just going to do a cool-down after that jog,” the giantess said.

Within the shoe, Katie was suffering miserably beneath each punishing footfall, and had no idea that her mistress had addressed her in anyway.  The pace of the crushing trampling was causing such excruciating pain that she was sobbing and weeping.  The sweat-soaked insole pooled its filth around her like a sponge, causing her to swallow and choke on it while trying to find opportunity to breathe.

“HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!- HRGH!”

With each smashing step, Katie could only emit sounds of pain as she was trampled.  As the five minute cool-down wore on, she quickly became dizzy and passed out.

---

“Wake up, little slave girl,” Mistress Sara said, holding the tiny woman in the palm of her hand. 

Katie slowly came to, groggy from the punishing session she had endured so far.  The worse part about this session was that this was a special request from Mistress Sara to Katie since she was a part of her collection.  Mistress Sara was wanting to punish the fat sub for her own amusement, which meant no safe-word.  For Katie, this meant no charge, as well, which was why she agreed to it.  And she had no idea how much more she was meant to take.

“There we are,” said the giantess.  “I think it’s time we work on some of your breathing and breath-control while I do some dumbbells, alright?  I’m going to make you larger, which is unfortunate for you, you fat turd,” Mistress Sara said with a smile.  She lowered the quivering woman to her padded workout bench and with the shrink collar control in her hand, engaged the button.

“AAHH!” cried Katie as her 1” body began to enlarge for a moment, stopping at 5”.  She lay on the end of the bench exasperated and limp.  Her eyes were closed while she grimaced in pain from the trampling.  A shadow grew over her once again, prompting her to open her eyes just as the giantess’ derriere and crotch lowered onto her.

“NOOO!! AAAHHHHMMMPPPPFF!!!” she exclaimed as she was enveloped beneath the warm, sweaty, smelly underside of the giantess as Mistress Sara took a seat on her.

The punishing giantess chuckled lightly to herself as she looked as the tuft of dark brown hair that protruded from beneath her womanhood.  Katie’s head was upright, facing her lycra-clad crotch, trapped in the newly-formed camel-toe of work tights.  The rest of her body felt like a squishy, gelatinous pillow for her pelvis.  The sounds of Katie’s struggles amused her, and she felt the little sub turn her head to her side.

“No no no, little one,” she said as she reached down beneath her and forced Katie’s head back upwards, adjusting herself forward to ensure the little woman’s face was trapped between the lips of her labia through her black workout leggings.

“There we go…you want air, you have to work for it.  Now, I’m going to do a few sets of dumbbells,” the giantess said, reaching forward and lifting up a forty-pounder.  Resting her right arm on her right knee, Mistress Sara began to curl the dumbbell up in smooth, controlled motions.

Katie, though, was trying to squirm and free her face from beneath the giantess’s womanhood, yearning for air.  Her lungs were already greatly restrained as the giantess was sitting on her.  She finally managed to get her face turned to her right, gasping for air.

“BITCH!” said Mistress Sara as she set her dumbbell down and stood up slightly.  Reaching with her left hand to Katie’s head, she held it firmly upright and lowered herself back down upon Katie’s face again. 

“MMPPPF!!” cried the large shrunken woman.  Her arms flailed lightly between the bench and the underside of Mistress Sara’s posterior.  She tried to push the giantess off of her, but it was futile, and her efforts made her mistress laugh as she leaned forward to pick up her dumbbell with her left hand this time.

“One – Two – Three…” Mistress Sara began to count softly as she curled the left dumbbell with her left arm.

Katie continued to struggle beneath the giantess, and once again was able to slip her face out to the side to get a breath, causing Mistress Sara to put her dumbbell down and stand up.

“THAT’S IT!” she said angrily, pulling her Lycra leggings down, revealing her black cotton underwear.  “I’m just going to sit on your face until you can learn to hold your breath as long as I want you to.  Understand?!  ‘Yes, Mistress’?!”

The winded woman nodded her head as she wiped her nose.  The giantess then proceeded to lower her sweaty cotton-clad pussy down upon the fat naked shrunken woman, immersing her fully in her smelly womanhood.

“HHRRGGGMMPPP!” Katie grunted as she was sat upon again.  Her face was enshrouded in smelly, sweat-soaked cotton panties.  The lips of Mistress Sara’s labia rolled over the sides of her face, holding her in place.  The smell was strong and overwhelming.  After several seconds, Katie’s squirming and fidgeting allowed for her to turn her head once again.

Mistress Sara raised herself slightly from Katie’s shrunken body and held her head with her right hand before lowering herself back down upon her face.  The giantess began to lightly gyrate her hips on the shrunken woman’s face as it was near her clitoris.

“MMMMPPP!!” the shrunken woman exclaimed as she was smothered and crushed once again by the beautiful giantess.

“Mmmmmm,” Mistress Sara moaned lightly as she continued to grind upon the little woman’s face and body.  She arched her back gently, closing her eyes as she felt the arousal within her womanhood beginning to build.  She could feel Katie’s face turning away against her labia, and leaned forward to correct her sub.

“STAY!” she said, forcing Katie’s head to turn upright yet again.  She repositioned herself once more and resumed her gently gyrations on her shrunken sub.

“HRGMMMPP!!” moaned the tiny woman, whose reddened face was immersed in sweaty panties.  She continued her struggle, yearning for air, but the fight was being smothered out of her the longer she was sat on. 

Once more, Mistress Sara felt the tiny woman manage to turn her head away as she fought to breathe.  The giantess stood up and stepped back a half step, quickly lowering her right hand to Katie’s left cheek as she slapped her.

“BITCH!” she said in anger.  “You’re my seat!  You suffer beneath me.  I control your breathing!”

The giantess then butt-bombed the fat 5-inch woman, crushing her mercilessly.  Katie was seeing stars, gasping for air beneath the cotton-clad crotch of her mistress.  The giantess scooted forward once more, ensuring Katie’s little head was once more upright to her labia.

The giantess had a gleeful smile on her face as she forced her shrunken sub to be smothered by her crotch.  Katie no longer had much resistance left to give, and accepted her smothering fate beneath the giantess.  The tiny woman was seeing stars, feeling very light-headed from the oxygen deprivation.  Her heart was pounding, and lungs yearning to expand beneath the weight of the massive woman sitting on her.  Once more, she began to fight the smothering, and turned her head to the side to breathe.

Mistress Sara stood up, and stepped out of her Lycra tights, which turned inside out.  She then proceeded to slip her panties off, and then removed her shoes and socks.  Her athletic halter top followed, and within a moment, the giantess was as naked as her slave.  This allowed for Katie to catch her breath as she remained lying on the padded workout bench, just in time to be picked up the giantess’s right hand. 

Mistress Sara didn’t say a word.  She stood with her legs spread, and lowered Katie upside down to her womanhood.  Katie remained silent as well within the tight fist of her mistress.  She felt her feet being inserted into the giantess’ pussy.  It was warm and moist.  The fist changed position as Katie was lifted into Mistress Sara’s sex chute.  She had been her before, and knew what was about to happen.

“Time to work my vaginal muscles, you fat piece of shit.  Since you won’t take your breathing exercises seriously, you’re going to get crushed up in here,” Mistress Sara said, her voice breathless with erotic excitement. 

She had done this to Katie every session, and looked forward to doing it with her due to Katie’s bulbous size.  The tiny sub was up to her waist in her pussy, and Mistress Sara continued to feed the fat sub into her tight vagina as it welcomed Katie.

Katie was overwhelmed by the warm, sticky, mucous-like feeling as she was now pushed up to her large breasts, which she held in check with her crossed arms.  The heat and smell from within were thick and off-putting.  The giantess placed her index finger on the top of Katie’s head, and slowly pushed her up inside.

“There we go,” said Mistress Sara, who continued to push Katie with her middle finger further up and inside her.  The feeling of the five-inch tall woman, who balled up within, was amazing.  As she entombed Katie deeper up her vagina, the little woman tried to push and squirm against her muscular walls.  Knowing that time was limited before she would have to allow Katie to get a breath, Mistress Sara slowly walked over to a plastic 3-drawer bin in the workout room, and retrieved a pink vibrator. 

The sexy, fit mistress’s face flushed with excitement and arousal as her sub continued to struggle within her.  As she stood, she flexed her groin muscles, which squeezed around Katie with tremendous force.

“OOOOHHH!” exclaimed Mistress Sara, incredibly turned on by the feeling of crushing the fat woman within.  She plugged the vibrator into the wall and pulled her workout bench closer.  She then took a seat, which helped compress her vagina around Katie again, which caused her to moan while biting her lip with pleasure.  The vibrator fired on, and she laid back on the workout bench, bringing her feet up to rest on it as well, causing her knees to bend out in a butterfly-like-fashion.

“OOOOHH!!” Mistress Sara chirped with excitement as she applied the vibrator to her womanhood. 

Within the giantess’s undulating womanhood, Katie was practically drowning in Mistress Sara’s sex juices.  She coughed on the sticky fluid that coated her entire body.  The muscular chasm that held her tightly seemed to pulse with life.  The muffled sound of the vibrator outside let her know that she was in for a real treat.

Mistress Sara’s abs tightened as she felt the buildup within, which in turn squeezed upon the shrunken sub.  Katie was now gasping for breath, trying to clamor her way out of Mistress Sara, but she was so obese, the vagina, despite being naturally lubricated, kept her arms tightly pinned across her breasts.

The giantess disengaged the vibrator and lowered it from her pussy.  With her other hand, she reached her thumb and index finger in and spread herself, allowing Katie to get some air.

“Hang on, little one.  I think you know what’s coming…or rather, whose cumming,” said Mistress Sara, removing her fingers after allowing Katie only a brief few seconds to get some air. 

Katie continued to struggle and strain against the tightening, enclosing muscular walls.  Once more in darkness, she heard the sounds of the vibrator engage and resume its work on aiding the giantess to achieve a pleasurable release.

Mistress Sara’s breathing became more rapid, and with her free hand, she began to squeeze and fondle her breast while rubbing herself with the electric vibrator.  She felt beads of sweat on her forehead as her face became flush.  Her legs began to flap, as well, squeezing Katie in a rhythmic undulation.

The echoes of Mistress Sara’s breathing flooded the space that Katie occupied.  The longer she remained within, the faster the giantess’ legs were flapping.  Katie hoped for Mistress Sara to release soon.  Believing she could aid her achievement, the shrunken woman stuck her tongue out and began to lick at the mucous-lined walls of the giantess’ vagina.

Mistress Sara’s eyes opened wide at the feeling of the little woman’s tongue, which caused her to exclaim loudly.  Her body seized, and she quickly straightened her legs and grabbed the sides of the workout bench, leaving the vibrator stuck between her legs, nestled against her pussy.

“HRRRRRRRRGGGHH!” she exclaimed through clenched teeth as she released. 

Within Mistress Sara, Katie was saturated in the giantess’ release.  The muscular cave tightened immensely around her, squeezing out what little air she had left.

“MMMMPPPPFF!!” she exclaimed against the frothy vaginal wall that pulsed with release.  She was covered in thick discharge that flowed over her fat, shrunken body. 

“I deserve this!” Katie thought to herself, “I deserve to consume the sex fluids of this beautiful woman because I’m so fat!”  Her tongue continued to tickle Mistress Sara’s vaginal wall for several more moments as Mistress Sara lay breathless.

She turned off the vibrator while breathing fast, and lowered it to the floor.  She then reached her hands within her pussy and pinched Katie’s head, pulling slowly on her to extract her from the tight confines within.  Finally, Katie emerged from Mistress Sara’s pussy with a <SPLORP> sound, her head pinched painfully between the giantess’s fingers.

The giantess discarded her to the rubber-padded floor, and proceeded to place her left foot on the tiny 5” woman.  Katie’s eyes bulged as the giantess stepped up and stood on her with all of her weight.  As Mistress Sara smiled, Katie grimaced and winced in pain as she was crushed.

The giantess teased Katie’s little face with the tips of her toes as she stood on her. 

“Tongue,” instructed Mistress Sara.

The lips on Katie’s reddening face parted, and the tip of the small pink muscle appeared, lightly tickling the tips of the giantess’ toes.  Mistress Sara made it a point to feel her tongue on the tip of each toe several times before stepping off the small woman, who proceeded to sob and weep.

“Oh, dear, Katie.  We’ve only just begun,” said Mistress Sara as she walked over to the bench and picked up the shrink collar’s remote.  After adjusting the settings, she pressed the button, which caused Katie to clutch at the device around her neck, hissing in pain as she winced.  The tiny woman grew from five inches to three feet.

Mistress Sara walked over and placed her left foot on Katie’s head, forcing it to its side.  She then took a step up and placed her right foot on Katie’s breasts.

“HRRGGH!” Katie grunted as the giant woman stood on her.  Her breasts were so fatty that her flesh looked like squished pillows beneath the foot of Mistress Sara.  She groaned out loud in pain as she was stood upon for a long few moments.

Mistress Sara proceeded to side-step to her right, bringing her left foot to rest upon Katie’s breasts.  The pained expression upon Katie’s face amused the giantess greatly.

“HRRGGHH!” cried Katie as Mistress Sara proceeded to adjust her standing upon her slave, and after a few readjusting footfalls upon the obese shrunken woman, was now standing with both feet upon the slave girl’s breasts.

Katie’s legs kicked repeatedly against the floor as Mistress Sara effortlessly crushed her breasts.  She grabbed at the giantess’ ankles as she silently screamed beneath the large size 9s crushing upon her.

“Oh, you want to suck on my toes with that open mouth?” asked Mistress Sara, who lifted her left foot and pushed on Katie’s forehead to make it lay flat on the floor.  She then dragged her toes down Katie’s grimacing face, and with her big toe, rubbed it on Katie’s lips until her mouth opened, allowing for it to invade her oral cavity.

“GRRGHH!” Katie exclaimed, suppressing the gag reflex triggered by the presence of the large toe in her mouth.  Her cheeks bulged with toe-flesh as her lips sealed around the giant toe.

“Suck, little bitch,” instructed the dominatrix as she remained standing on Katie’s left breast while her toe was shoved into the shrunken woman’s mouth.  To maintain her balance, Mistress Sara put her hands on her hips, standing naked and in true dominating fashion upon the fat three-foot-tall woman.

“HRGGH!” gagged Katie yet again.  She placed her hands on the sides of Mistress Sara’s foot as she sucked hard on the large toe.  The taste was rather salty, as the giantess’ feet were still covered in sweat.  The big toe retracted, only to be replaced by the second and third toes which filled Katie’s mouth.

“MMMPP!!” she groaned as she sucked hard on the two digits.  Her breast was aching badly beneath Mistress Sara, who was casually standing on her.  The giant toes “popped” from Katie’s mouth, and the foot came to a rest back on her right breast.

“AAAAHHH!!” Katie cried as the giant woman lifted her right foot, allowing for the left breast to receive a break from torture. 

The small woman opened her mouth to welcome in Mistress Sara’s big toe.  She sucked on it fervently, her tongue’s taste buds tickling the friction ridges on the underside. 

“HRRGH!” she groaned as the weight on her right titty was becoming too much to bare. 

Mistress Sara extracted her big toe, and proceeded to shove the middle three toes of her foot deep into Katie’s mouth.

“HRRGGGHH!” she gagged and groaned as her cheeks were painfully stretched to accommodate the triplets.

“Good girl,” cooed Mistress Sara, smiling down at her sub.  “That mouth is good for cleaning things.  It’s going to be busy for a while.”

Katie’s eyes welled with tears as a result of the toes teasing her tonsils.  A moment later, Mistress Sara pulled her toes out of Katie’s mouth, and stepped down from her.  She walked over to where she discarded her sweat-soaked black cotton panties and then back to Katie.

“Open,” she instructed as she balled the panties up.

Katie obediently complied, and the giantess shoved the rolled-up cotton panties into her mouth.

“GGAGGHHH!!” exclaimed Katie as Mistress Sara finished pushing them into her mouth. 

Mistress Sara then stepped around Katie, and lowered herself to Katie’s face while spreading her ass-cheeks. 

“MMMMPPPP!!!” exclaimed the shrunken woman as Mistress Sara’s sweaty ass enveloped her face.  Her nose was now pressed up against the puckered sphincter of the beautiful goddess that was sitting on her face.

Mistress Sara sat content upon Katie’s face.  She felt Katie’s warm exhales against her asshole, and then the sucking in of her inhale, knowing that she was getting a full nose of her sweaty ass.  She reached down and began to stroke and pet Katie’s heavily trampled breasts, playing with her nipples in the process.  This caused Katie to flinch and raise her hands to try to fight off the giantess who proceeded to grab her arms and pin them beneath her shins as she sat kneeling on Katie’s face.  Now, Mistress Sara was able to play with the fat woman’s gelatinous breasts unobstructed.

Katie was laying compliantly beneath her mistress, sniffing her ass as much as she could.  She loved having her face sat on by Mistress Sara, whether it was forward or reverse.  In all honesty, it was her favorite thing that her mistress would do to her, well, besides shoving her into her pussy and creaming all over her. 

Within her bulging mouth, the sweaty cotton panties were becoming quite saliva-soaked, and Katie occasionally swallowed the foul-taste.  The feeling of Mistress Sara playing with her breasts after pinning her arms beneath her was quite erotic.  She had to absolutely trust in her to allow herself to be shrunk, trampled, smothered, and facesat.  As her breasts were pulled, pinched, squeezed, and groped by Mistress Sara’s large hands, Katie began to flap her legs with arousal.

<SLAP!>

“MMMPP!” squeaked Katie as Mistress Sara had leaned forward and slapped her pussy hard.

“Nuh-uh,” scolded the giantess as she sat back down on Katie’s face.  “I’ll be the one to control that.”

Katie sniffled, inhaling more of Mistress Sara’s ass in the process.  Her pussy stung from the surprising and shocking slap.  Mistress Sara resumed pulling and plucking on her nipples and breasts, the pain continued to entice and arouse her.

A few minutes later, Mistress Sara sat forward and reached back behind her, extracting her cotton panties from Katie’s mouth.  She tossed them to the side and then lowered her derriere back to Katie’s face.

“Lick,” she said, and within a moment, felt Katie’s fleshy tongue press against her anus.  She smiled as the obese woman proceeded to lick her hole, her tongue trying to force its way into her sphincter on occasion.

Katie’s face was just the right size to slip up in between Mistress Sara’s cheeks.  The smell was thick with sweat and shit.  The inner cheeks were grimy and sweaty.  Despite the disgusting situation, Katie didn’t want to be anywhere else.  She continued to lick the large anus before her in an attempt to appease her mistress.