[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A giant in a German city has some fun with four young men who have been friends since childhood. Something for everyone!

Themes: shr, gr, nc, sex, love, viol, destr, humil, mouth, vo(o), vo(a), foot, crush, rau, musc, magic, mm

 


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giant, Gentle, Destruction, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Vore, Violent, Mouth Play, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Feet, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 9260 Read: 5871
Published: May 06 2018 Updated: May 06 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Ravenpair [Reviews - 0] (9260 words)

IMPORTANT Author’s Note:

Enough of my tiny little guys who I RP with have asked me to post these that I have no choice but to oblige. However there are three things the reader must understand first-

1. As an English teacher and professional writer I have come to the conclusion that fetish stories do not adhere to the rules of conventional plot structure or literary elements. They are essentially written as material to jack off to.

2. These stories are combinations of RP’s I have had with real people. Thus, the fetishes and my own giant personality have been modified to appease my RP partner. My goal is to make them come, so some of the fetishes discussed or used are not my own.

3. Do not ask me when the next submission will be please! It takes a while to change the point of views and take out whatever my partner has written in place of my own words.

Lastly, since these are combinations of a few RP’s every once in a while some details or description will overlap. All names given are first names to retain anonymity. This was based off of an rp I had with a former cfer.