- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

IMPORTANT Author’s Note:

Enough of my tiny little guys who I RP with have asked me to post these that I have no choice but to oblige. However there are three things the reader must understand first-

1. As an English teacher and professional writer I have come to the conclusion that fetish stories do not adhere to the rules of conventional plot structure or literary elements. They are essentially written as material to jack off to.

2. These stories are combinations of RP’s I have had with real people. Thus, the fetishes and my own giant personality have been modified to appease my RP partner. My goal is to make them come, so some of the fetishes discussed or used are not my own.

3. Do not ask me when the next submission will be please! It takes a while to change the point of views and take out whatever my partner has written in place of my own words.

Lastly, since these are combinations of a few RP’s every once in a while some details or description will overlap. All names given are first names to retain anonymity. This was based off of an rp I had with a former cfer.

 

Cream-Filled German Delicacies

A giant in a German city has some fun with four young men who have been friends since childhood. Something for everyone!

Themes: shr, gr, nc, sex, love, viol, destr, humil, mouth, vo(o), vo(a), foot, crush, rau, musc, magic, mm

It’s a sunny day in the grand German city of Stuttgart. At present it is the holiday season so Daniel and his three friends- Tim, Aaron, and Jean- are strolling around in the park, enjoying the rare perfect weather. The sun has burned through the few morning clouds, leaving the sky empty, thus the park is filled with picnickers, bikers, etc.


I have been waiting my entire trip to Germany to use my power and finally I’m ready. After searching through the other European cities for the perfect scene to rampage I am eager to commence the fun part. Everything has already been arranged down to the minutest detail. My cave is completely set up, and there is nothing which could possibly go wrong.

I feel power coursing through my muscles, a warming sensation in my gut, and nothing else. Soon I am 700 meters tall, in the middle of a busy street, knocking over building as if they were Legos every time I move for a better view of my new playground. Yet destruction is not my intent. I'm after one thing and one thing only: Germany has positively the sweetest, tastiest young men in the world. They're like the most delicious, savory deserts- true delicacies in the world of boy-eaters. I take a giant tarp which had been covering a building being renovated, and, using it as a sack, stomp towards the park: where there are always succulent youths. I ignore the cars and pedestrians: none are interesting because none are my ideal prey. They are ground into bloody pulp and debris beneath my gigantic, sweaty feet, each the size of vans.


IMPORTANT Author’s Note:

Enough of my tiny little guys who I RP with have asked me to post these that I have no choice but to oblige. However there are three things the reader must understand first-

1. As an English teacher and professional writer I have come to the conclusion that fetish stories do not adhere to the rules of conventional plot structure or literary elements. They are essentially written as material to jack off to.

2. These stories are combinations of RP’s I have had with real people. Thus, the fetishes and my own giant personality have been modified to appease my RP partner. My goal is to make them come, so some of the fetishes discussed or used are not my own.

3. Do not ask me when the next submission will be please! It takes a while to change the point of views and take out whatever my partner has written in place of my own words.

Lastly, since these are combinations of a few RP’s every once in a while some details or description will overlap. All names given are first names to retain anonymity. This was based off of an rp I had with a former cfer.

-----------------------------




Dan and his friends walk across the parkway in search of the cause for the thunderous sounds of panic and destruction. They stare in shock at the gigantic man trampling down the street, killing, crushing, and destroying everything in his path…me. They gaze at my rippling muscles and sweaty, hairy skin- too transfixed and frightened to look away in time.


That’s when I spot them: four tasty, little, young morsels staring at me with awed terror. My mouth waters and my tongue lolls out as I picture all the different ways I could eat and torture them. I lunge toward them, my hands outstretched, and scoop them up one by one. They try to flee as I lumber down the busy road but I’m there too quickly.


The four teens seem more surprised than afraid as they see their friends lifted 500 meters into the air before they feel my soft gigantic fingers around them. It’s about then that the surprise returns to fear. I toss them into my makeshift sack and take my little treats with me, like a schoolchild collecting little stones on his way home. As I stroll through the city, oblivious to the twisted metal piercing pedestrians and stones falling on cars left in my wake, I Can just about overhear the conversation the lads are having so I glance down casually. The youngest, sweetest-looking one says, “Guys, we’re in big trouble. He’s probably going to torture us in horrific ways!”

I notice that one of the treats, a morsel with an emo-look and large quaffed hair, (probably the only gay one in the group), looks at my face. I can tell he is still amazed by my beauty and ruggedly handsome features had I been regular size, despite the arrogance and cruelty I was displaying. The meatiest looking of the group is too bust looking out from a small tear in the sack at his beloved city, now in near ruins. The last one, a lean model-looking type’s voice quakes, “I-I never could have imagined that giants like these exist... I’m afraid.”

The emo is a little bit more optimistic, although I can’t tell if he’s trying to convince his friends or himself. “Maybe he just wants to show us his home. Maybe he’s lonely and just wants some friends.” His naivety is adorable as he tries to calm his babbling, terrified fellow meals down.

But the meaty jock dashes his dreams when he says, “Sorry bud, but I’d guess the only thing he’d want to do with friends like us is to have him over for a meal… as the meal.”

I smile at the squeals of protest from my new toys/treats as they grasp their situation and their democratic conversation deteriorates into begging, cursing, shouting, and sobbing. I don’t say a word, letting them ponder what I'm going to do with them. It’s true that I've been known to torture tasty lads before finally eating them. So they’re worst fears aren’t far off the mark. As they continue to shake and cry in my sack while I topple more buildings and fantasize about how to eat these German delicacies, I toss them around in the bag so they can't bother me anymore. My candies weigh absolutely nothing: it feels like Halloween.


The teens feel each of my titanic steps as I shake them from left to right so that they bounce into each other repeatedly, hurting and dizzying them at the same time. While they don’t know what I have in store for them they’ve all agreed by now that I’m certainly not friendly. The young men sob as they realize they will never grow up, never see their families again, and never experience all they had hoped in their short lives.

I feel the tasty little snacks being pushed on top of each other in a tangle if sweaty flesh. In fact I intentionally shake the bag more to make it as uncomfortable for them as possible. When I finally get to my cave I plop the bag on a counter and wait for my snacks to poke their adorable little faces out.


There is a lot of commotion coming from the bag. Obviously they are making a plan to try and escape… which is futile. I own them now and they are nothing but little treats to be used, abused, eaten, and enjoyed. So I reach into the bag, scoop them all back up in one oversized meaty hand, and throw them roughly into my cage, littered with the clothes of all of the other boys I've eaten during my time in Germany. Most of these lads travelled too close to my cave, but some I snuck through their windows from nearby towns. I hadn’t wanted to alert the city to my presence yet so y growth had been only at night and only to quickly harvest and feed.


Now that the youths have a chance to look they can’t believe how massive my godly body is. The hand that pulled them from the sack was as powerful as a three cranes to them. The four young terrified faces look around their cage in complete helplessness. They’re like pathetic little hamsters, and they cuteness only makes me hungrier and hornier. I can’t wait to go back to destroy the city and acquire more treats, but I wanted to enjoy this smorgasbord of young man meat first.

The emo can’t stop looking at my face, despite his fear and anger I can tell he is somehow turned on by my arrogance and power. The meaty lad and the younger one try to break the door to the cage, a door I made out of twisted metal from nearby structures in the middle of the night. Their attempts are futile. The emo and the model sit in a middle of the clothes and look around my gigantic room, made from stolen parts, and shaped into an actually working giant kitchen in the center of a cave. The emo looks understandably depressed, more so than the typical emo, huddled up with his arms wrapped around his tiny knees. He is undoubtedly hoping that I was merely searching for tiny slaves. Well he’d be half right. I do want to use them for some fun before dinner time.


"Well my little toys. I suppose you have some questions for me", I boom at the helpless, little, scared faces. "This is the only time I'll let you ask me questions. But if you try begging or pleading I just want you to know now that I don't care. I don't care that you have families and so much to live for. I don’t care about your dreams or past triumphs. You're nothing more than toys now. I have as much sympathy for you as you do when squashing a bug or eating a peanut." I snicker as the teens tremble together. I love the smell of sweaty, frightened boy. It's delicious!


The three other guys are so afraid that they can’t move. My hungry eyes steal them of their breath. Yet something seems to have snapped in the emo. He glares at me with what he hopes looks like hatred, although it comes across as helpless exasperation. “Stop! How can you say that we are just toys for you? Peanuts have no feelings! Yes, maybe we don’t care enough about bugs, but we’re human, like you! Just a little bit tinier!” He screams, trying to give his terrified fellow prisoners strength. “Stop being such an asshole and let us out of this cage! I want to go home now! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!” His own words have given him strength like a sudden burst of adrenaline that is quick to fade away.


I can't believe this little shit has the gall to talk back to me. But I just grin. He may be rebellious but he’s still just as scared as the others. I stare directly at him through the cage and see him step back, trembling out of fear. I whisper in a sinister voice, "I'm going to punish you for that later. You are not the same as me. I am a god. Now do any of you have any questions for me or not?" I start mocking them: "Examples include 'why are you doing this' 'how could you do this' 'what are you going to do to us'?" I wait patiently for all the questions.


The troublemaker’s friends seem even more terrified based on my promise to punish this formerly quiet cutie later. “You’re a god? YOU ARE A GOD? You’re just a gigantic idiot. I don’t want to be here!” He says angrily, building solely off of the few fumes from his last outburst. “Stop treating us like toys. I’ve got a question for you, if you want one so much. Do you have so few friends you have to waste your time fucking with little guys like us? YOU HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. I HOPE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY THE REAL GOD.“ After his speech he steps to the edge of the cage, far away from his huddled and trembling straight friends, and looks deep into my eyes. His false bravado cannot be tolerated.


Without another word I open the cage a crack, reach my hand in, and yank him out so quickly he can barely gasp in surprise. I force him to bend over in my palm, exposing his pert bubble butt, and ignore his sputtered protests as I hold him down. Then with my thumb and forefinger I flick his ass three times. He screams in pain and I can see a red welt appearing on his otherwise delicious ass. My mouth waters as I think about nibbling on it, but settle on massaging it with my thumb, rubbing its smooth skin. I then pick his pants back up and deposit him roughly into the cage with his terrified friends. That surely took the fire out of him. He appears defeated.


“What do you want from us…Why do you hold us like your pets? How could you do this…?” He rubs his clearly pained ass, and tries hiding the bulge in his pants from my awesome display of power. His friends stay behind him, not daring to do or say anything.


"Finally", I chuckle out loud, "some respect! What do I want from you? I want you to be delicious and nothing more! That's all you're good for: that and to be sex toys. I love cooking lads, baking guys, and dipping young men in chocolate. I love their taste and their smell and their screams. And German teens in particular are a delicacy! So sweet and tender and juicy! I love cutting them up or swallowing them whole and letting them dissolve in my stomach. I love the feeling of them trying to escape or squirming in my ass and under my feet. You guys are delicious and you're only true purpose for a God like me is as food and sex toys. I make tasty young men like you fuck each other on my tongue and fill each other with creamy come before I slurp them all up, the marinade from their fucking lubing their way down my throat and into my roiling gut. I stick pins in them and flatten them and shove things up their asses! Hahahaha.” I laugh deeply as the little teens clutch each other, mouths agape. “And why? Because 1- I can. And because 2- it makes me hard to have you rub yourselves on my massive cock and beg me for mercy. And 3- because you are absolutely succulent!!!!"


The emo is clearly terrified by my words. His false machismo has been shattered like a mask of glass. “You must be the cruelest person in this universe to get pleasure from that. If you are a god… I don’t believe in the church anymore.“ He moves closer to the others and begins to cry, as humiliated as the others to be so helpless and terrified and depressed in front of my godly masculine form.

I love that I've shattered his faith in God and relish in the gasps and screams of his friends who just realized they were nothing more than snacks for me. I lick my lips as I stare at them all, saliva dripping onto my chin in anticipation.


I keep looking at these pathetic, shivering tasty treats and relish in their whimpers- each one hardening my cock more and more, to degrees I would never have thought possible. And I can't help but salivate when I think of how best to eat them all. Cooked together? A four course meal? Dipped in honey? It's then that I realize I should start inspecting my adorable little snacks. They may all be friends but each of them is delicious in his own way.


The teens look at me with terror in their eyes, thinking desperately for a way to escape. They can tell I’m deciding which of them will become my first meal. The emo kid speaks up again, “please…” he begins anxiously looking for some semblance of mercy. My gaze silences him. Every second he watches my giant hungry eyes he becomes more and more visibly afraid. Finally he turns in the middle of my inspection and returns to his delicious friends huddled together. “Come on guys. We have to get out of here… I don’t want to end up as dinner, lunch, or breakfast… let alone just his little snacks.”

It always surprises me how quickly my little toys adapt to the scenario. They go from normal lives where such a scenario would never be considered realistic, to this doomed hellish existence. Yet the initial shock wears away within minutes. I suppose a muscly, handsome giant staring you in the face and licking his lips as he discusses eating you forces one to accept the situation as a reality quick enough.

The beefy jock teen answers his friend hopelessly. “It’s too late. There’s nothing we can do. Our lives are over.”


The last two morsels look down to the cages floor, with tears in their eyes as they give in to their helpless situation. The cute emo look at his useless phone, unable to pick up service in this den of misery and whispers, sorry Mom….Dad…. I will not be coming back.” He looks at his friends once more and agrees with the jock. “It’s not only his hot features and beautifully strong body that makes him godlike. He’s confident, cruel, and adamant that we are his. We don’t have a chance.”


I smile at the desperate despair and commence the scrutinizing of my new toys. Reaching inside the little cage I quickly pull out the closest young morsel. It’s the one who has the bone structure of a fashion model. He's wearing trendy boots, a hoody, and tight fitting black jeans showing off his ass. His light brown hair is tousled In a sexy bed-head look. His face, had it not been petrified and covered in tears would be breathtakingly photographable. "What's your name, little shit?" I demand. Through a quivering lip his handsome face finally manages to whimper "Jean". I lick my lips and prepare for a closer inspection, ignoring his struggles and protests. After all, he's nothing more than food to be unwrapped, cooked, and eaten.


Jean’s three comrades cry out for him in shock the second my hand reaches through the cage door and grasps the lad tightly in my strong fist. They beg me to stop touching him and lifting him to my face, as he is clearly petrified. But they soon learn I couldn’t care less about their concerns or comforts. They wonder fearfully what I plan to do with Jean first, and what will happen to them. The fact that the meaty jock, who was probably big man on campus in school is crying like a scared baby only makes me hungrier for their supple young smooth bodies. "Please, God help us," he prays. His prayer would go just as unanswered had he been begging his new god… me.


I turn the cute little Jean over in my hand and inspect every inch of him closely, taking time to sniff him all over. Young tasty man meat is mouthwatering after all. Ignoring the squeals of protest from his friends I begin, where I always do, with Jean’s feet, yanking off each boot with an audible plopping sound, similar to the sound of a sticky cock finally being pulled out of a tight ass after a good hard fucking. His feet smell incredible. They're warm and moist in the palm of my hand and I inhale his musk, deeply moaning in pleasure as his eyes go wild. His plain white socks, reaching above the ankle, soon get in the way of what I'm really after so I slip them off as well. There are two beautiful pink feet, well maintained, the nails cut and the soles smooth. I want to suck each toe like I grape but there will be plenty of time for that later. I make sure to moan in pleasure and make "mmm" sounds while licking my lips and drooling to add to Jean’s discomfort and terror. Next I remove his shirt and marvel at his fit body. There's some real muscle there and I can’t wait to have his tasty little nipples tantalize my tongue.


As my gigantic nose sniffs at the musky, meaty, sweet smells of Jean’s tasty young body I see the others watching me play my little game. It’s fun for me, but psychological torture for them while they see what I do to their friend. The emo crawls to the other side of the cage, desperately looking for a hole to run away from his cruel giant owner. I notice him fumble once more for his cell phone, screaming into it to no avail, “Hello?! Mum! Mum! It’s Dan! We’re in danger! The giant that attacked the city kept us and he wants to eat us!" His cries are unheard by everyone except those in the cave.


Returning to the wide eyed lad in my hand, my inspection continues. I peel the remaining clothes off of my treat as though he were a juicy, ripe fruit. I marvel at his cute little underwear for a moment before taking them off too and enjoying the sight of Jean’s sexy little ass and dick. He tries covering himself but I push his arms away, pinning them with one finger so that he can’t move. Finally I take in the whole view. A sexy little cutie: I'm sure a heartbreaker for girls with that bad boy bed-head look. He doesn't have a speck of hair on him and will certainly make a tasty treat. Deciding to inspect the other guys before the tasting can begin I throw him back into the cage roughly, his naked body landing on his struggling friends.


The younger teen and the jock try assessing Jean’s condition by asking him questions, but the model-looking teen is too shaken to speak, as he does his best to remove his tangled nude body from those of his friends. He looks as though he has been raped, despite the lack of penetration. The emo guy never takes his eyes off of me as he sits in the corner, wondering what I will do next and dreading what will happen when I decide to play with him. I just laugh evilly and give them all a handsome grin. I can tell that the emo, Dan, is the only gay one in the group, making this whole ordeal all the more torturous for the others. At least the little fag gets to see his little friends naked and gets to witness my breathtaking gigantic body.

I love how shaken they all are. Their fear and torment are like the perfect appetizer for my eventual meal. Not wasting another second I reach back into the cage and pull out the next squirming lad; the young one. He immediately screams loudly, knowing that what just happened to his close friend is about I happen to him. He may be less mature looking than Jean but certainly no less tasty. If anything he's even cuter, making me assume he will taste even sweeter. “What's your name, tasty?" I ask. The teen is still screaming. I push him down on my palm and begin pressing down hard on his chest to silence him. When his screams become first gurgled and then stop entirely as he pants for breath, I release him. “Tim!” He cries out between heavy gulps of air. He was lucky his ribs didn't crack under the pressure.


I grin at my captive audience as the torture continues. Tim screams for his life as his emo friend looks up into my gigantic handsome face. He can’t seem to wrap his head around the idea that someone so beautiful could be so cruel. He longs to be my boyfriend rather than my pet/toy/snack, knowing I’d be very protective of him. But he also believes that since I call myself a god, I could never love another being as much as my own rippling muscles and chiseled face. He follows the trail of saliva down my grinning lip and is more afraid than ever as he imagines being covered in it in my warm, wet, dark mouth and roiling gut. Apparently it’s time for the jock to try taking charge. He screams at me, “Stop treating us like this! Leave Tim alone!” They can all tell nothing will hamper my playtime as the meaty hunk’s words merely make my dick grow harder and my stomach gurgle louder.


"Well Tim," the words come less from my chest and more as a growl form my stomach itself as my cock pushes roughly against my pants so hard I’m slightly afraid it will burst. "Let's just unwrap you, my little snack.” I flip him onto his back again and eye my acquisition as the emo and jock scream at me to stop while trying to calm down the naked Jean, who feels completely violated. Tim is much tanner than Jean, as if I had cooked him an extra fifteen minutes than the former morsel. Hmmm... Perhaps I should cook them first! But enough of that for now. His face was youthful with a cute upturned button nose, little crunchy ears, and ruffled up hair. He is completely smooth from head to toe and will slide down my throat all the easier. Not a blemish on his face, he wears a tight fitting wife beater which shows off his rippling arms and supple six-pack stomach. I remove the shirt completely, loving the feeling of his shivers from both cold and fear. His lips tremble and I long to kiss, lick, and bite them all at once. I attempt to comfort his shivering by stroking his hot chest and abs with my index finger. This only serves to make him tremble all the more, being fondled by a gay giant who planned on eating him up. “Just consider yourself lucky I'm only using my finger so far. It could be my dick… or my warm wet tongue tasting your smooth skin and supple flesh."


“Wha-What are you talking about?! Please, I don’t want to be your little snack or sex toy,” Tim cries while trying to push my strong giant finger away. But my finger is more powerful than his whole body, so he is forced to lie there as my surprisingly soft-padded finger massages his body, teasing his nipples in tight circling motions, and rubbing his muscles firmly. The jock and Jean sit beside each other, more tears streaming down their faces. The emo sits away from them, wishing to be alone for his last few minutes of life. He remembers the beautiful times he’s had, realizing that he will never be happy again.

He considers how hot his friends are: they’re taller than he is, more muscular, and more masculine. And he is saddened by the idea that I will just swallow him immediately without any emotion, as I take my time with his supposedly sexier friends. No self-esteem is such a turn off in a meal.


I laugh in Tim's puny baby face. "You wish you could be my sex toy! Like the countless guys before you you're nothing but a cute little snack. Only the most delicious lads in the world are worthy of being my pets/toys." I roughly peel off the rest of his clothes, rubbing his tiny dick with my finger and ass with my palm, loving the feeling as his body goes rigid and his pert ass digs into my hand. All the while I sniff at his tasty soles. They're enormous and reek of guy sweat, with long slender toes. I want nothing more than to plunge this tasty treat of a guy straight into my mouth. But there will be time enough for that. I laugh at how uncomfortable the lad is as his dick grows hard against his will. I stick out my tongue and snake it closer to him. He writhes under my finger, fearing I'm finally about to gobble him up. But instead I just flick the head of his hard cock. Over and over I jab my muscly wet tongue onto his stiff dick, before grasping it between my two soft lips and sucking hard. I purposely keep the rest of him outside of my mouth and pull his dick out when I feel his pert ass digging into my palm as he can’t help but buck wildly. I finish by pinging him against my hand with my pillow-like lips as I kiss his whole body deeply, my tongue darting out and tasting him with each kiss, while my thumb and forefinger gently but quickly tug at his slimy hard cock. He’s too young to hold on for long and soon his little body spasms and lets out his delicious salty flavoring. "Mmmmmm" I moan as I lap it up, "you marinated yourself in my favorite sauce! Your tasty cream filling!" With a smack of my lips and a chuckle I deposit the delicious young man back in the cage, intentionally throwing him on top of Jean; the two naked teens ridiculously uncomfortable at the idea of touching the naked body of his best friend with his own tender young body, especially after being manhandled by a gay giant! All this despite the fact that they would soon be in my cramped stomach digesting into each other into a soupy mush before becoming a part of me forever.


When the emo kid, Dan, eyes his two friends glistening in my favorite marinade- sweat, tears, saliva, and come- and reeking of the common mouthwatering odor of fresh teenage boy- musky stale sweat mixed with cheap cologne layered with musky sex scents and the perfume of rank feet- I see him shiver in a mixture of fear and excitement. His cock is semi-hard, growing bigger by the minute as he gazes up at my rippling godly body, while I have a good time toying with his young companions. I’m enjoying myself immensely, having more than enough to play with and eat for now. Despite his obvious horniness, the little emo makes a face of angry disappointment at me, as if we had been friends for a long time and he was surprised at my arrogance and lack of sympathy. He seems to have accepted his fate, sitting quietly in the cage. I now have two naked treats and two still clothed.

I don't wait any longer before I grab for one of the last two wrapped candies and drag him out. He knows the drill and sits on my palm with his jock bubble butt, waiting for me to undress him. He's a hot little stud with the all-American look. He's the biggest of the little treats and super meaty. The novelty of taking the shells off of my tasty morsels has passed. Within seconds he's naked. I almost want to leave his tight fitting bikini underwear on, but decide seeing his mammoth cock is worth the extra effort. The waistband boasts the name “Aaron”. My mouth waters some more and my tongue hangs out of my mind as I salivate. This stud is a muscle god: not as much as me, but still quite a sight to be seen. He is the only one of this group of friends who is big enough to wrap his rippling, sweaty, glistening, muscly arms around my cock shaft.


I smile back at my captives as I hold their only possible savior in one hand, knocking him around playfully. The gay tiny seems to be unsure whether his friend is hotter, but my handsome and godly body quickly makes the decision for him, as Aaron can barely even be seen in comparison. The emo realizes that he is the last one and looks terrified of the pain I am sure to inflict on him. He prays aloud, rambling in his fear, as if nobody else can hear him. “Please let him just kill me in one bite to end my misery quickly. Then he can spend his godly time searching for his better looking slaves... it’s sad even in your last moments on Earth the beautiful people get treated better than the ugly people like me. I wish I could be Jean or Tim and feel his gigantic tongue lick my naked body…”

I ignore this apparent mental breakdown, still not looking closely at the little self-conscious gay lad with a hidden macro fetish. I’m too busy inspecting his buff friend. I rub Aaron's bulging biceps and rippling abs with my forefinger and tickle at the shuddering form of the all-American faced jock. He's gorgeous and his naked body and meaty bubble butt make my cock burst out of my pants. I quickly disrobe and can wait no longer to please my godlike dick.


The emo stops his babbling when he sees my stunning cock. It’s bigger than most of the building in his city. He seems to salivate at my dick almost as much as I am at his friend’s tasty bodies. His eyes are wide and his own pants bulge outward as he looks at my gigantic fleshy meat lovingly and considers how lucky Aaron is at this moment.


I close my fist back around Aaron, holding him firmly as I reach back into the cage and pull out the other two humiliated naked guys. I leave the emo there with his clothes covered erection to enjoy the show as I take his three straight friends in one hand and lower them to my gigantic cock. I spread them around the base of my cock and begin stroking my monstrous dick slowly, rubbing their writhing nude firm bodies against it with each stroke. They scream and sputter at the smell of my cock. Their smooth sweaty skin proves to be the perfect lube as their tangled young bodies rub back and forth against me. They are humiliated and disgusted and pained at the same time. The friction of my masturbation has caused their straight Cocks to stiffen against their will. I feel three little pricks digging into my skin. Finally, when they are significantly hard I sit down and spread them into a triangle around my cock. "Rub yourselves against my godly cock. Otherwise I'll cram you into it again and keep stroking. This time it'll be enough to break your little bodies down and use your pulpy blood as lube. It's up to you little shits." A moment later the teens are throwing themselves at my cock for fear of the consequences. One humps my giant cock with his own, one rubs his ass against me, and the last massages me with his whole body. I consider forcing the emo to fuck my slit but decide I’m having more than enough fun as it is. The wriggling sensation is only overpowered by the feeling of ultimate power as these straight hotties use their entire bodies to make me come. I completely ignore the gay emo, watching me from the corner of the cage.


I can hear how horny and envious the little fag is, as he again talks to himself in what can only be considered a stage-whisper. I’m unsure if he is intentionally being loud enough to be heard or not, but all three of his friends seem horrified that he is actually getting off to their misery. “Why do my straight best friends, who don’t even appreciate how lucky they are, get to fuck around with this godlike Giant’s enormous cock? Has he forgotten that there’s another guy in here?!” He sounds truly hurt, especially because he knows he should be happy that he’s safe for now, yet wants my attention and the ability to help get my godly cock off so badly that the feeling of gratefulness is completely overshadowed.


After gallons of milky liquid start flowing down the sides of my cock the morsels think they’re done. "That's just pre-come guys! You did a really good job. It makes me a little sad I'm going to eat you all up later!"

"You mean you're still going to..." I don't wait for the little stud to finish whatever he was going to say. I grab the youths back up, forcing their naked bodies, now dripping with my sweet pre-come to become entangled with each other, further humiliating them and making them uncomfortable. I put all three in a high hole in the cave which serves as my counter. They all start running around, pleading with me. Evidently they think I’m about to finish them off. Ordinarily I'd have loved to play cat and mouse with the tasty little treats but I’m as stiff as a rock and need to come. I return a moment later with double-sided sticky tape I made out of construction materials nearby and stick Aaron to the floor of the hole. The other morsels run around frantically, not sure what is happening, as Aaron tries his best to free himself using all of his brute strength: but he won’t budge. I then grab Jean and instruct him to stand rigid with his arms at his sides. Too afraid to disagree he does as he is told. I promptly snatch him up and shove him up my meaty perfect ass head first, slowly taking him in and out. The other kids look on shocked and petrified, thinking this is the worst thing that could ever be done to a person: becoming a living human dildo. With my free hand I grab Tim and begin rubbing him all over my body like a rag as his friend is pushed further into my ass and then taken out only to catch a quick breath of foul smelling air before being pushed back inside so only his tasty soles are kicking out of my tight hole. Lastly I open my mouth wide, hovering it over the buff jock like a maw of doom, and, with Aaron's hands at his side as well, begin to deep throat him as if he is a human sized dick: which at this point he really is. His hair tickles the back of my throat and his cock bends back and forth each time it passes my couch-sized lower lip, my teeth scraping his back and softly nibbling his muscular bubble butt. I suck on his entire body, smacking my lips at the delicious musky taste of young college jock while one of his friends struggles and flails inside my ass and the other is wiped all over me, sputtering, cursing, trying to breathe, and smelling every fetid inch of my sweaty skin. I am in Heaven.


It takes me a long time to notice that the gay kid is still narrating his thoughts like he was keeping a log complete with star date. “This is the saddest day of my whole life: and not only because it has been claimed by a giant God. While I’m watching my best friends get raped by the hottest giant god I could ever imagine, naked and full of his come and sweat, I’m here locked inside this cage. Jean’s stuck into his gigantic warm, moist hole. Aaron is in his gorgeous mouth and Tim is giving his godly muscles the best massage ever.” He’s actually upset because I’m only letting him act as a spectator to my incredible show… Not because his friends are being tortured and they’ll all be eaten soon enough. His dick continues to swell as he watches what could only be described as a porno from hell. “Am I really that ugly?! I hate my worthless, miserable life,” he cries. But it will be over soon enough.


I am filled with breathtaking sensations and filled with delicious boys. Aaron is acting as a human-sized cock lollipop, sputtering for breath every time I pull him from my throat and his head passes my lips, my tongue caressing each muscle and slathering each ridge of his flesh. His toned body forces me to widen my mouth more than usual as his muscly arms and shoulders are quite the mouthful. His head tickles my throat and his meaty ass tingles my tastebuds. I see his cute long toes digging in, flexing, trying to work his feet free of the trap. My probing tongue and warm wet saliva have caused him to become as hard as a rock, so I suck his body in like a beautiful veiny dick as his own dick bends to and fro with each mouthful I take in and spit out. All the while Jean is shoved further and further up my ass, only his legs kick out as I use my index finger to push him in all the way. His struggles send shivers down my spine. But when they slow down I pull him out so as not to suffocate or squeeze him to death with my ass muscles. He takes a few deep breaths and is plunged back up. He is the perfect human dildo and the friction of my ass has caused him to be unintentionally and shamefully erect as well. Meanwhile Tim, who had been wiping my sweaty body clean and massaging my muscles with his struggling shaking form has made himself hard from the friction as well. I shove him onto my dick and force him to hump the monstrous shaft.


The emo begins babbling to his friends… or to himself about his friends. I still can’t tell. Young men often snap when I capture them so this is nothing new. “I hope you’re not as scared as I am. But you’re probably even more scared. This giant is hurting them too much because they’re tiny and helpless, like me.” Finally he clearly screams to me, “You can’t do this to them. They’re people! Leave my friends alone!” He sits on the cold floor of the cage, shivering and begins talking to himself once more, “how is this possible?! It’s just a bad dream I’m in… It’s just a fucking nightmare.” He tries calming himself down, clutching his knees and shaking. He feels bad for being so horny while I torture and play with his little friends. Yet all the smells, sounds, and sights make him as hard as a diamond. His cock could probably cut glass at this point. Yet he feels like a bystander catcalling to rape victims.


Aaron is the only morsel still trying to resist my might. He flexes his muscles trying to free himself from the ultimate humiliation of being forced to come at the will of a gay giant. However, even if I had been regular height I could easily overpower him. He’s buff. But I’m a god after all.


Finally I can control myself no longer and neither can my tasty little playthings. We all come nearly simultaneously. Aaron comes in my mouth, shaking with convulsions as he tried not to give me the satisfaction. The tasty come only serves to act as a delicious sauce for his already delectable body. Next is Jean. After pushing him in and out of my tight hole quicker and quicker I feel him give one final thrashing squirm before growing rigid and still. His come acts as lubricant allowing him to slide out and into my waiting hand. Tim and I come at the same time. After forcing him to hump furiously on my gigantic cock by pushing his delicious bubble butt roughly with my index finger he comes and is immediately doused in the volcano of my own semen. The three straight friends are winded, sweaty, exhausted, and completely humiliated when I throw them back into the cage in a heap of come-covered young man flesh.


“Are you guys OK?!” Dan asks them as I roughly push them into the cage. They are all covered by my come. The still clothed gay teen feels terrible for being completely untouched by me as his friends suffered at my cruel godly hands. He holds Aaron in a hug, rubbing his shoulder in a reassuring way, as tears of guilt and fear sting his eyes.

“It’s not your fault,” Aaron moans weakly. Jean and Tim are too exhausted at the ordeal to even move away from each other, and lie in a tangled mess of delicious appendages and supple, toned bodies.

“How could anyone be so cruel?! And he clearly doesn’t care about us at all. It’s as though he truly doesn’t see us as humans anymore!”

I’ve been cleaning myself up and don’t remember until he makes this last comment that I have a fourth little treat in the cage. I snatch up the morsel while he is trying to comfort his tasty friends. "Well little shit. You've been cursing me out since I first picked your ripe little ass up off the ground so now..." I stop midsentence, having finally seen his face up close for the first time. "I... I've been waiting for a cute little guy who looks like you since I first grew. I've eaten countless young guys: jocks, buff frat guys, models, skaters, school kids, twinks, etc. but I've never found anyone I'd want to keep any longer than-well- until I got hungry. Your friends are beautiful, cute, and delicious... But you. You're what I've been waiting for. I can't promise not to gobble you up one day because I may not be able to control myself... After all you’re adorable enough to eat, but... I'd like to keep you as my little toy: my pet: my bite-sized boyfriend."


“Wha-What?“ He asks incredulously. “You can’t be serious. My best friends will be your delicious snacks... and I’m just your sex toy? Your chew toy? No. NO! I don’t wanna be a pet, or toy or anything! I don’t want to be owned by you. A few minutes ago I thought you were going to eat me immediately because I’m so much uglier than my friends… I just want to go home! I don’t want any of this.”


I growl. "You can't say no to me. I own you now and you can either be eaten up with your friends or be my personal little boyfriend. You're my property." I could argue that his raging hard on proves that his does, in fact, want this. But I’m a god to this little morsel. You don’t reason with your food; you do what you want with it.


“I’m not anyone’s property. And my friends aren’t either!” His voice is puny and his rebellious nature shrivels in my hands.


I inspect him closer, my breath fluffing up his perfectly quaffed hair. He looks at me wide-eyed in fear. He’s gorgeous. Not too emo- not too punk- just twinky enough. And his smell is incredibly intoxicating: sweet, unlike the usual musky manliness of my usual prey, or sickeningly tartness of the younger lads. I run a finger up his perfectly smooth torso, lifting his shirt as I do so, and long to kiss him all over. My breath continues to ruffle his hair and as I sniff his feet deeply, they are pulled off of my hand in the gust of air traveling up my nose. In a second he is nude and his hard dick rattles in my nostrils.


I can tell by his expression that this was the craziest experience of his life. He lies there in a gigantic palm as a hot giant plays with his young tender body. He’s unable to move anywhere as I’ve stripped him of his clothes. He looks both bashful and uncomfortable. “Please stop that,” he begs weekly as I continue to probe his cute little body. There's almost no hair and he’s perfectly smooth with just the right amount of muscle.

"Ok tasty," I say finally, "we'll have plenty of time to play later. Right now all I care about is filling my belly so I'm not as likely to eat my favorite new toy. I'm gonna let you decide your friends' fates. First off: how should I eat them? The same way or as a three course meal? Or should I have one for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner?" I lick my lips thinking of the possibilities and looking at the little morsels shuddering in the cage.


“You can’t eat them! They’re my friends!“ He’s worried and frantic now that the time has finally come. Even worse, the decision is in his hands. Psychological torment is my favorite kind. It’s why I love telling my prey exactly how I might prepare them for my dinner. “I’m not going to give you ideas on how to eat my friends! Please… just let us live here with you as your slaves. He’s so adamant about saving his friends’ lives that he doesn’t consider that this scenario might be even worse for them than the quick end of being eaten outright. We five naked young men stand there in silence for a moment as the little teen’s words echo in the cave.

"You can live here as my slave my cute little treat. But only you. I'm a monogamous giant: one toy/pet/slave/boyfriend is all I need. Now decide! Otherwise I'll eat them my own way. And you won't like it: I'll chop off their toes and fingers one by one… slowly, then throw all those digits in the blender. Next I'll grate what's left of their feet and take my time with it. I'll add some spices to the toes and fingers and turn the blender on. That mush I'll rub all over them before sprinkling the grated foot over their body and cutting off their dicks to stuff up their own ass. Then I'll nibble on them like a cracker from the ragged flesh under their legs and up, making sure they live until I'm at least up to their torso. And that’s not to mention the disemboweling!" I lick my lips at the thought and see the new fear in the eyes of my snacks. Being eaten was one thing but even I wouldn't normally be this cruel!


“Why are you so cruel?! Please don’t hurt them: they’re my friends!” Tears run down his smooth, tan cheeks. “Just let them go! I’ll stay here to serve you however you want!” He longs to apologize to his little friends, but know he’ll never get the chance.


"This is your last chance. Otherwise I'm eating them in the most torturous way possible, as I said. Choose. Breakfast lunch and dinner: three course meal; or altogether?"


He sits on my palm, completely defeated. Quietly he makes his decision. “Altogether. Just swallowing. No chewing.”


The teens look thankful that he finally decided on their fates but still just as scared as before. Knowing their ends wouldn’t be as gruesome as the one I described was nice and all, but their young lives were about to end for the mere amusement of a giant handsome man. "Good choice. Although, while the tortures of preparation won't hurt them, they'll definitely be in for some pain when they digest alive, slowly melting in my stomach. So should I use a recipe or just swallow them raw?"


“Raw,” he whispers despondently. “Sorry guys… I don’t know what else to do.“ They are too terrified that their time has come to accept his apology or stare daggers at him for enjoying their previous tortures and deciding their fates. Instead they wait for the inevitable, fearfully sobbing at their wasted lives. My little toy looks at me with a quivering lip and mutters some curses followed by “I hate you” to me.


"Maybe you hate me right now," I chuckle. "But you'll learn to love me as I love you. So which of your tasty little friends is first?"


"No. I’m done choosing for you how to eat my friends," he says angrily. I don’t tell him but based on that remark I’ve decided to prepare them as meals, despite his decision to the contrary.


"Very well. Then I'll start with the competition. I had wanted to save him for last, but if you won't play fair..." I reach inside the cage and pull out the still exhausted and humiliated jock hunk Aaron. I smile when I see the horror in my little toy’s face. I had a feeling Dan had a crush on him. Aaron tries pulling onto his two naked cellmates but I am too strong and separate them with ease. With my free hand I plop Dan on my shoulder and prepare for the feast.


Sitting on my shoulder as my favorite slave the kid closes his eyes and puts his hands over his ears. He don’t want to witness my cruel meal. While he is relieved at being my special little slave, he’s disgusted by my desire to devour his closest friends.


Aaron tries to stand on my hand but a quick flick knocks him back with a soft cry. Flat on his back, his muscular ass digging into my palm, I sniff his succulent feet and long beefy toes, one musky foot per nostril. My breath is so strong the jock can't help but sit there as his feet are lifted up and into my nose cavity. His delicious pink toes curl instinctively as my tongue darts out and pulls his bare feet into my mouth, sucking and moaning in pleasure. I glance over at my captive audience in the cage and then to Dan as well, perched on my shoulder with the perfect view of his straight muscle jock friend’s demise.


I spit Aaron back out into my palm for a moment, smacking my lips as he shudders uncontrollably. Rather than taunt him about how delicious he is and what awaits him, I settle on petting Dan’s fluffy hair with my index finger. Soon I return to the nearly paralyzed in fear Aaron, whose lower half is covered in saliva. If I'd cared the slightest about his feelings I would have seen that he was broken: a shell of his former self with no friends anymore, no star status, and no identity. He was completely humiliated and I wasn't even started yet. He was a snack and nothing more. I grab Him back up and explore the rest of the little morsel. His legs and feet were positively delicious. He has a beautiful body as he stands on my hand with a semi-hard cock, somehow still erect despite our last adventure. Muscular arms and chest and a glowing six pack. I rub his Chest and stomach, molesting him as I say how tasty he is and how thankful I am that he wasted all that time in the gym just for my scrumptious pleasure. He cries softly as I nibble his butt and suck his nipples. His cock is erect even though I know he's trying not to be turned on. I almost wish I had saved him a bit longer to force Dan to fuck. He's straight which makes it all the hotter. But he's absolutely mouthwatering so there's no turning back now.