- Text Size +
It would take Josh nearly an hour and a half to finally reach the gigantic Crystal’s sleeping face. She’d barely moaned since he had been nearly tossed off of her heel, except for when he was climbing onto and over her large soft hill-like ass. While climbing her black panties, Crystal moaned and stretched once again, and Josh though she might roll onto her back, crushing him underneath her massive rear-end. Luckily, only her hand came up and scratched just above the thigh opposite of Josh (no one said sleeping was very graceful), causing the smallest ripple over her ass that, at his size, nearly shook Josh off or into her crack. When he finally reached the black-clad summit, even in his fear of the moment, even he had to admit how hot it was to be on an ass this big! It was like a gigantic, and dangerous, bounce house. As he began climbing towards the back, he decided that he definitely needed to masturbate to this once he was back to normal.

Now here he was, on the face of the sleeping giantess, whose room, and flip-flop, he’d for some reason woken up in tiny. Thick strands of black hair flowed down next to him as he stood on her cheek, as close to her ear as he could without getting trapped in the black strands; the idea of getting brushed out of her hair wasn’t all too appealing to the tiny man.

“HEY!!! HELP ME!” He shouted out in the direction of the ear, his voice becoming higher as it traveled from its tiny source.

This, of course, got no immediate response from the sleeping woman, but after a few moments of more shouting and hitting the soft pale skin under him a little, she finally moved. Only Josh wished he would have thought this through more. Her head moved around on the pillow as she stretched for the last time, causing once again an earthquake feeling for Josh. He fell towards one of the worse spots he could think of, her mouth. But as he tripped his leg managed to get caught in a small tangle of hair before Josh kept tumbling down, landing inside her mouth as she yawned and sat up. At last, she was awake.

Josh yelled and screamed as loud as he could. All he wanted was to get her help, but now he was actually INSIDE her mouth stuck on a piece of hair. He squirmed and pushed against the tongue with all the strength he could muster before her mouth finally closed at the end of her yawn. He was trapped, surrounded by the red saliva soaked inside of Crystal’s mouth, her tongue pushing him tightly against the roof of her mouth.

Outside, Crystal finally woke up. Her eyes drowsily flickered open as she stretched out her arms. She put her arms up and pushed herself up, swinging her legs over the side of her bed as she sat up. For a few moments she just sat and stared at her curtain and the sun coming through, thinking of how much she didn’t want to get up. Crystal was never a morning person, but eventually she’d just get hungry and have to get something to eat. After that point she couldn’t just go back to bed, so that’s where her day began.

It took a few minutes before Crystal moved her tongue around in her mouth, trying to get rid of that morning feeling, and noticed something inside.


‘Ugh…’ she thought, ‘damn piece of hair’. She always hated waking up with hair in her mouth, but that was the price for having it she guessed. Feeling it even more she noticed what felt like a tiny little knot, but was actually the squirming and screaming Josh, who always tried getting in a girl’s mouth whenever he could, but not quite this way. The power of the tongue was too much for him, rubbing him hard inside Crystal’s mouth.

Josh thought he was finished, until all at once light shone into the dark wet cave and he felt the pressure release as the tongue lowered away from the dripping roof. He shouted, “HELP” as loud as he could, praying that she’d somehow hear him. But all Crystal did was pluck the annoying hair off her head and pull it from her mouth, with Josh along with it. He dangled from the piece of string relieved, while still covered all over in spit. He tried calling out again from the hair as he looked at Crystal’s unamused face. It was like she couldn’t even see him, like he was nothing more than a tiny knot in her hair. Not a moment passed until Crystal decided to just toss the hair away, carelessly twisting her fingers until it spun off in front of her and towards the ground.

Josh screamed as he fell downwards, his leg still caught on a piece of hair. Luckily for him, he didn’t fall all the way to the ground, he fell for a few seconds before hitting Crystal’s leg and sliding down the smooth surface. He slid down until he finally reached her foot and before sliding off, became wedged between her big and second toes.

“HEEEELP!!!” he screamed as Crystal’s feet fell once more, landing onto the carpet with a thud that sounded like a tree falling to the tiny Josh. He became even more tightly wedged as the titanic woman stood. Josh tilted his head as far back as he could to see if she’d noticed him, but saw nothing but her absolutely gigantic body standing above him, her pale skin almost shining in the morning light and looking soft to the touch; it was almost like seeing an actual goddess.

Josh thought that if she took even one step he’d fall through her toes or get crushed between them. He needed to get her attention. Now. In a final desperate attempt, he did the only thing he could think of at that moment.

“OW!” Crystal yelled as she fell back down onto her ass on the bed. “Damn it!” she said, angered by a sharp little pain between her toes. It felt like she’d gotten a splinter there, or like a bug bit her. And to an extent that was true, a bug did bite her, an insignificant little bug known as Josh, who bit down hard on the soft skin between Crystal’s toes hoping she’d finally notice him. He could taste trace amounts of sweat from the toes, but now his heart was soaring, she’d noticed him!

Around him, Josh could feel the toes tighten slightly as the foot was lifted up again; Crystal was just about to check and see what hurt her delicate toes. He felt his legs get squeezed tremendously between the pressure, hurting him a great deal, but nothing that the muscular man couldn’t stand.
When Crystal’s face drew near Josh began flailing his arms and shouting.

“HEEEY! DOWN HERE! HELP!!!”, it pained him in his misogynistic pride to even have to ask a girl for help, but this was a matter of life and death.

“What the…” Crystal said curiously as she peered between her toes and saw what looked like a tiny man about half the height of her toe, with a small beard and a black shirt, waving at her from between her relatively huge toes.

“Oh…. So that’s where you’ve been hiding~”