- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, goddess Lucy back with more stories! Finally got a computer so now I can make tons of more stories a lot faster for you insignicant little insects I love so much ;)

Josh couldn’t remember anything else after finishing that drink with Crystal, it was almost like that’s when he blacked out. He took another look around his surroundings, ‘was this that girl’s flip-flop?’ he wondered to himself, though it was almost too ridiculous to imagine. Though here he was, and everything around him was almost impossible to even understand.

Just then he heard a moaning sound. He looked behind him for the first time and saw a massive wooden bedframe. It was beautifully carved with plenty of decorative waves. Someone must be on there, he thought, someone who could help him. Without another moment's thought, Josh began a slow jog to the end of the enormous flip-flop, trying to conserve his energy for the climb ahead. When he reached the edge it was only a small drop down onto the shag floor, the height of the flip-flop being around the same as his own. He made his way across the waist-high shag slowly, almost like going through a field of short trees. Again he heard a moan come from the top of the bed.

Josh finally made it to the base, a mere five inches from where he had started, but it just as well could have been the mile jog he did most mornings. He began his climb by grabbing hold of the curves in the frame, forming a fairly decent rock wall that was actually perfect for him to climb at this size. Let it be said that Joch was actually a skilled climber, he enjoyed taking weekends out to the local parks in the area and climbing whatever mountain he could find, so this was a relatively simple task for him. He made it to the top in a little under two hours going as fast as he could. When he reached the top all he could see were soft white sheets, almost like the entrance to heaven. Then he turned his gaze upward, and all he could see then were the two gigantic soles of a woman laying on her stomach, a short distance ahead of him were toes taller than himself leading to a steep slope formed by the sole to the heel. He couldn’t see any other part of the body, it was all blocked from his view by the soles.

Josh tried shouting, “hey!!!” to get the owner's attention; all he heard was his own small voice echoing back.

Josh looked back behind him at the rest of the bedroom. It was a fairly nice place, a dark wood dresser was just opposite the bed with a small TV on top and a door on both sides, one was open and Josh could see a bathroom mirror, the other was closed but probably lead to the rest of the home. He couldn't see much outside the windows, the curtain was closed mostly except for some strands of light streaming in through the heavy black material. Josh looked back again towards the giant feet in front of him. The world was so big to him know, the top of the bed alone could make up a small town, or at least a good amount of city blocks. If he wanted to survive and hopefully get back to normal this person might be the answer. Or at least for now he had to get her attention, if not there was a good chance of getting crushed by her…

Josh quickly made his way to the massive toes next to him, climbing onto them like giant boulders, except he took notice at just how soft they were, letting him get a good grip as he climbed. He climbed up the soft steep terrain until making it to the ball of the foot. He held on even tighter to keep from falling between the giant toes, which would have definitely meant his end. To his surprise, as he gripped the toes scrunched and the giant woman moaned again. Did he tickle her, he thought, could she actually feel him? Though at his insignificant size it was more likely a coincidence. Josh started for the heel, passing over the soft arch, paler than the rest of the sole by only slightly. Occasionally he would see small patches of dirt or dust, small enough that no one could probably see them at normal size. A shiver ran up his spine as he walked, being on top of the sole he hoped he wouldn't get caught under it. At his size even a pinkie toe could crush him easier than an ant, and here he was, right in the center of a sleeping woman's foot.

When he finally made it to the heel, he couldn't quite believe what he saw. He was up higher now and could see the rest of the woman. Her skin was a little paler than most and her legs seemed to stretch for miles. She wore tight black underwear that clearly held back a plump ass that seemed to move with each sleeping breath. Even further Josh could see black hair flowing like a river down the woman's back, all he could see was the side of her face. A pale, goth face that even looked serious while sleeping, though her red lips were slightly open, revealing pearl white teeth barely visible to Josh.

It was Crystal, the girl from last night.

Josh could only stare in awe for another moment before the ground beneath him started to move. Crystal let out another moan and stretched, causing the heel Josh was now standing on to move slightly, but to him it had all the strength of an earthquake. He fell to his knees and grabbed on as tight as he could onto the soft doughy flesh underneath him.

“AHHHH!” He shouted as he felt himself being lifted up into the air. Crystal was lifting the foot he was on and crossing it onto the other. It took a few moments for all the shaking to stop and for Josh to stand up once again, now higher by only a couple inches but to him it felt like a mountain moved on top of another one. He looked back over to what little of Crystal’s face he could see and though, ‘this crazy bitch is gonna kill me!’

Slowly Josh made his way down the slope of the heel and towards the giant woman’s calves. He was headed towards the head, maybe then he could try to get her attention, and hopefully she could help him get back to normal. Somehow...