- Text Size +

The two broad soles presented themselves under the bright sunlight. Wrinkling and wiggling, toes slightly splaying in the cool breeze. They were, somehow, simultaneously uncaring and merciless. The thick legs they were attached to leading up to a broad, tan body. A smirking face watching from behind the soles wearing a smile that hadn’t left since it arrived weeks prior.

4 individuals lined up in the shadows of the soles, all quivering in fear. Their nude bodies showing signs of physical abuse. Their minds hiding what they had been subjected to, thus far.

Emilia glanced down past her naturally tanned and oiled D-size breasts. Her eyes taking in the beautiful sight. The 4 people lined up awaiting her orders just as she used to do for them.

“What are you waiting for?” She spoke, her voice slightly accented.

With a snap of her fingers, Emilia set the people into motion. It was amazing how obedient the change had made them. She remembered how rude and belligerent they used to be. Now they lived to serve, not that they had any choice if they didn’t want to be cast out.

Emilia had been employed by the Radelss as their live-in maid. The Mr. and Mrs., Trevor and Mary; and their children, Ingrid and Nate, both in their last year of high-school. When she took the job months prior, Emilia thought it would be something to get her started to her new life. Something to get her on feet until she could save enough. Things, however, quickly turned out not to be as she had hoped.

The Radels were often demanding, extending Emilia’s responsibilities well-beyond what they had hired her for. If she protested, threats of withheld pay or being kicked out on the street were extended. This kept Emilia well under the family’s thumb, until the change, at least.

The shrinking virus began its trail through the world weeks after she arrived. It seemed to confine itself to central Africa, at first, but quickly spread. The Radels soon found themselves affected when Trevor showed signs one day, slowly diminishing from his height of 6ft 3in to well below Emilia’s shins. At first, it seemed like he was the only affected member of the family, but that changed as Nate, Ingrid, and then Mary followed.

The days following the Family’s shrinking carried on as normal, Emilia, hundreds of times their size, still obedient to their commands and wishes. After the Radels’ shrinkage, Emilia alerted the local Crisis Management center which took precautions to test her; she was luckily to be part of a percentage of the population which carried a natural immunity.

As the days carried on, Emilia found herself pushed beyond her limits. The inches-tall family members keeping her on her toes. This came to a head one day when Mrs. Radel pushed Emilia just a bit too far.

“Emilia! For the last time, if you don’t speed up, we’ll find somebody better!” The words like continuous nails on chalkboard.

Emilia remembered stopping her task of cooking and staring at the family sitting at a barbie-sized table ontop of their actual kitchen table.

“I think it is you who is forgetting you need me more than I need you.” Emilia spat back.

“Excuse me?” Mary rose from her tiny plastic chair, walking to the edge of the table toward Emilia. “What was that?”

Emilia didn’t back down, she walked from the kitchen to the dining room, towering over Mary and the rest of the family.

“I said you need me more than I need you.”

With this, she reached down, plucking the matriarch from the edge of the table and sliding the women between her breasts.

“Get your hands off my wife!” Trevor immediately rose from his seat.

“MOM!” the younger Radels screamed.

“No. It is time for her time out.” Emilia spat, her eyes narrowing at the remaining family members. “If you don’t let me cook, I will find time out for you as well.”

It was like watching a movie, the blood drained from the 3 remaining family members quickly, they returned to their seats, not wanting to test their maid.

Satisfied, Emilia returned to her task, Mary’s muffled screens struggling to rise from her cleavage. The realization of control she held washed over Emilia.

Lounging back at the present moment beside the Radels’, now her, pool. Emilia stifled laughter as the tiny bodies tickled her skin. Looking down at her thick toes, she smiled as Ingrid and Nate worked her feet like she had trained them through weeks of trial-and-error. Their small bodies pressing into her soles, making sure to nibble and lick on each wrinkle and fold. Their little hands pushing into the plush skin, their muscles struggling to make a noticeable effect. Her calluses from years of work slowly melting away as they worked.

Trevor, meanwhile, stood between her legs, he rubbed lotion onto her freshly shaving pubic mound.
“Housekeeping” as Emilia called it due to how much time she forced Trevor to spend there.

Mary worked where it all began. Her small body struggling to oil up Emilia’s bare breasts. She continuously slid off and between Emilia’s cleavage to the massive woman’s belly.

Watching the tiny woman’s struggles with pleasure, Emilia used her right hand to pick Mary up and shove her face-first into her hot belly-button, twirling the woman around, using her hair as a human q-tip before pulling the screaming woman out.

Staring into Mary’s tear-soaked eyes, Emilia silently smiled before placing the woman back onto her left breast.

“Te pones a trabajar.” She commanded.

Putting her arms behind her head, Emilia lounged underneath the warm sky above. Her body healthily sweating. Feeling her underarm stubble getting a bit long, she made a mental note to set Ingrid and Nate to work with another armpit shave.

“See how much I sweat for you people.” Emilia teased as the little family did their duties. “Ingrid, Nate, Lamer mas rapido.”