- Text Size +

Morning came, the Sunday light raining down on Sarah. She felt the warmness of the sun on her face and began to stir. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched. She looked over at her nightstand and saw the sock there, with no occupant. She did a double take…he was gone. Why would he leave? After everything that transpired last night he just up and bounced on her?! Sarah was furious. “WHERE ARE YOU..” Sarah said coldly. She bolted up and put her hands on the nightstand, slamming them down hard. Opening drawers and looking under the dresser again. Meanwhile Sam watched this from a distance on her window seal. He had got up an hour prior to try and catch the sun coming up. He missed the outside. Sam watched Sarah move about the room, clad in nothing but a bra and panties. Honestly he was enjoying the show. This was weird. She was acting like toddler who had just lost her favorite toy, given the fit she was throwing. Sam found it humorous for a time but then decided if he waited too long he’d probably regret it. “Sarah relax I’m right here!” Sam called out. She looked over to the direction of the faint voice. She saw Sammy sitting on the window seal, his silhouette masked by the incoming sunlight. He was sitting down facing her bed. She trudged over to him. “Oh great she’s actually pissed,” Sam cursed himself. All he had wanted to do was see the sun rise and now he was about to get chewed out for it. “Oh well, do your worst“ Sam thought defiantly. He hadn’t got hardly any sleep thanks to her playing with herself all night so he was a tad cranky.  

She squatted down and examined him closely before speaking. He looked fine besides a few bags under his eyes. He was smirking up at her. Sarah spoke first. “What are you doing over here?! I thought I told you to stay put on the nightstand!” Sarah said loudly. She was not a morning person and didn’t like his little stunt. “My bad I just wanted to look outside at the sunrise, didn’t know that was crime.” Sam retorted. Sarah felt a vein in her neck pop up. He was arguing with her. The little 5 inch boy she had been caring for is talking back. She calmed herself down before reacting. “Don’t…scare me like that, I thought you ran away.” Sam stared at her blankly, this is exactly what he wanted. The mind games have begun, he thought. “Why would I run away from you Sarah? You said I had nothing to be afraid of here right? Sarah twitched. “T-that’s right, but I still don’t like the idea of you moving around the room without me knowing. How the hell did you get up there anyway? She said angrily. “I’m kinda athletic if you can remember that far back, a few pull ups and vault over a sleeping girl is nothing.” He said plainly. Sarah was actually starting to see red. “If you fell you could get hurt and that would make me upset. You don’t want me upset do you?” Sarah played back, testing his resolve with the conversation. “Nope, don’t want that” Sam said with confidence rather than fear. “Besides your much more beautiful when you’re happy and smiling.” Sarah snickered to herself. “He resorted to flattery to try and get out of trouble.” Sarah thought. “Well how about a good morning kiss from my little man?” She said with seduction. “Umm sure… I guess,” Sam said, caught off guard by her sudden change of pace. She gently grasped him between her fingers and lifted him towards her lips. 

Sam saw them coming, closed his eyes and braced for impact. “I have to put on a good show for her, prove I’m not afraid of her anymore,” he thought, getting over his fear. Sam leaned aggressively into her lips as they made contact with his torso attempting to kiss her back. “Be brave” he thought. Sarah enjoyed his kiss back but felt she could take things a little further. Sam suddenly felt her lips part ever so slightly. Sam had his eyes closed or he would have seen her tongue slowly push itself out of her mouth and dab his face before snaking down to his arm, wrapping around it and slowly pulling it inside of her mouth. “W-What the hell Sarah!?” Sam shouted. Sam felt her lightly suck on his appendage as they stayed connected in the kiss. Sarah realized what she was doing and immediately released him from her lips. She pulled Sam away from her face and looked him over. “Sorry Sammy I got kinda carried away for a second… are you okay? Sam was sitting in her palm, half covered in saliva. “Y-yeah I’m fine. He wiped his face clean with his one dry sleeve. Sarah was laughing on the inside, “that’s what you get you little smart ass.” She thought. Sam decided to make light of it. “Thanks for letting me keep my arm I guess.” Sam said. Sarah felt herself getting turned on as he made a joke of her sucking on him. “Don’t mention it, besides you’ll need both hands later for your punishment,” she used a finger and knocked him over pinning him to her palm. “Keep breaking my rules and I might not be able to stop myself next time.” she teased with just a hint of seriousness in her voice. “Noted”. Sam said. “Wait punishment? You’re kidding right?” “Sarah all I did was get up early and watch the sun come up, I didn’t run away,” Sam pouted, actually kind of worried what she had planned. He looked up at her with the best puppy dog eye’s he could muster. “Look I’m sorry I moved around the room without you knowing I won’t do it again, I promise.” Sam reached down and kissed her palm. Sarah was eating all this up it was just too cute! “Sorry Sammy, but iv’e got rules for your safety and you need to follow them.” Sarah said. Sam was downcast and sighed nervously. “Okay but…nothing mouth related…please?” He looked up at her for sigs of hope. Sarah was feeling it now, the dark thoughts working their way to the fore front of her brain has she held him in her palm. She looked down at him. “Oh why not, don’t you like my sexy lips?” Sarah said mockingly. “No you’re lips are fine, it’s just the dream, I-I can’t shake it.” he said quietly. Sarah remembered back to his dream of her swallowing him whole. “You’d know I never go that far Sammy, I love you… but wouldn’t it be exciting Sam? To be ALL the way inside my mouth, covered up and warm as I slowly licked and sucked on you like a popsicle?” Sarah got the reaction wanted as she saw him turn a shade white. “Umm m-maybe one day, I’m just not up for it quite yet.” Sam said shaking slightly. "Shit there it went," he thought. All the power was back to her now, one little threat and he was putty in her hands again. Sarah was having a blast teasing him but saw he was actually slightly shaken at the thought of being inside her mouth. “Relax honey, I’d never do that to you…unless you WANTED me to that is,” she gave him a sexy wink. “Nope I had a better idea for you punishment, I seem to remember you gave a pretty killer foot massage, we’ll see if your skills diminished with your size.” Sam swallowed. It was going to be a long day.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Sarah's starting to test the waters a little. We'll see how far she takes it in the next chapter. Please leave a review and let me know what you think so far! 

-taste