- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Mostly gentle story with moderate viloence here and there. 

Sam awoke with a throbbing headache. The previous night’s event’s a blur. Grunting, Sam lifted himself up and opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings. He lay on a sea of white, soft to the touch stretching out before him like a football field of Silk. In the distance, Sam could make out walls of pink rising high into the air, converging with a white ceiling on witch a giant fan slowly spun. Sam was having trouble making sense of anything until he caught a silhouette behind him. Sam turned and was greeted with the sight of the biggest Teddy bear he had ever seen. Every thing clicked at once and Sam’s blood froze. He knew that Teddy Bear. He had gifted it to his ex girlfriend for valentines day over 2 years ago. He was in HER room. Sarah Micheals room. “Oh shit..” Sam muttered.  “If everything around him was proportional to his current size then she would be-”. 

Sam didn’t get a chance to finish his train of thought as he heard a loud door open and close where what he guessed was downstairs. Someone was home and he had a pretty good idea who it was. Things did NOT end well between them. He had dumped her his Senior year of high school when he made the North Carolina all state wrestling squad and became team Captain. Wrestling became his world and He didn’t have room in it for her, despite her beauty and social status as a volleyball player. He did the selfish deed via a text and never went out of his way to see her again. Her revenge games started almost immediately; keying his car, popping his tires and overall just trying to make his life a living Hell everyday. He labeled her a psycho and transferred a month later thinking he’d never see her again. He was wrong. 

The five inch tall young adult looked desperately around for an escape route. He spotted a dresser adjacent to the bed that was quite large. Much too big for one person to move even at normal height. He figured he could climb under for cover and concealment until he could piece things together. He heard a foot steps coming up the stairs. His heart started pounding. He had to get a move on or he was dead. He made a few quick calculations determining the distance between himself and the wooden floor that lined her room based on his diminished height. “25 maybe 30 foot drop” he muttered. Sam was smart for a jock, and was pretty certain his estimate was correct. “Can’t survive that” he thought to himself. Using some quick thinking he used every ounce of strength had had and pulled the massive stuffed animal beside him over the edge of the bed. The bear landed almost without a sound on the floor slightly bouncing. “If I can land on that bear i should be fine.” he said aloud, as if expecting someone to talk him out of his 30 foot free fall. He heard footsteps at the door and the rattle of keys. “No time for second guessing now” and threw himself off the edge of the bed towards the stuffed animal. 

Contact with the bear went better than expected. He went into a roll and slid off the bears stomach landing safely on the ground. He sprinted towards the dresser sliding under it like a baseball player just as the door opened. That’s when he saw her. Impossibly large, incredibly beautiful putting her purse down in the corner while she hung her coat on the door latch. He watched as she stepped out of her boots and removed her socks, her bare feet a pale white with a neon pink polish on her toes. She rotated on her heels and walked to her bed. “Let’s see how my little Sammy is doin-“ her sentence caught in her throat as she saw the empty pillow case. Sam heard her lift pillows, move the bed sheets, searching desperately for her little ex. “He was out cold when I found him, I was only gone an hour.” Sarah huffed. “Poor little guy must be scared out of his mind.” That was odd. Sam thought. She talked like he cared about his feelings. He was indeed scared, but more so of her rather than his diminished nature. She couldn’t possibly want to help him, it was too good to be true. Given the size difference this was perfect opportunity for revenge and Sam seriously doubted she wouldn’t take advantage of it. Although one thing played in the back of his brain. Why had she left him out? Why not shove him in a locked drawer or stuff him in a pocket. She obviously had made contact with him at this size while he was unconscious, why not end him then? 

Sam had been slowly creeping forwards to get a better look at her when he accidentally stepped in the gap between floor boards. A splinter the size of a knife pierced his ankle and he let out a small involuntary cry. Sam immediately cursed himself and covered his mouth with his hands. Sarah heard it. It was faint but she could have swore she heard a faint yelp from the floor. Was he here, in this very room still? “Sammy?” she quietly said to the room. Sam slowly backed away against the wall under the dresser. “Sammy are you in here?” she repeated a little louder. Sarah began scanning the floor when she noticed the teddy bear against the dresser. She was sure he was on her bed when she left, she remembered seeing the size difference and giggling asking her teddy bear to protect little Sammy while she ran to the store. Sam watched at Sarahs large feet walked towards the dresser. Pink toes almost touching the dresser gap. “God she is massive.” Sam thought. Sam had caught a whiff of her feet from where he lay, a mix of strawberry lotion and feminine sweat mixed together met his nostrils. It wasn’t necessarily a bad smell, just different. 

Sarah slowly knelt down and grabbed the teddy bear, admiring how soft her little friend was as she hugged it. She loved this bear, not just because it was cute, but because it was the last thing she ever received from Sam before their breakup. She imagined it still had his scent on it and breathed deeply. Sam always wore old spice body spray and she could pick up the smell ten feet away when he was bigger. She liked it, it suited him the smell. It was manly but also not overpowering like other male body sprays. Sam saw the giant brown bear disappear into the air his last bit of cover from between the dresser was lifted away. Sarah slowly knelt down on all four and lowered her face against the floor, scanning the back of the dresser from right to left. Her eyes adjusted to the dim light and then a smile danced across her lips as she saw him. “Founnnnd Youuu.” she said cooly to sam. Sams blood froze. She had put two and two together and located his hiding spot, now he was cornered, injured and terrified beyond belief. “Why don’t you come out from there little guy?” Sarah said sweetly. Sam was beginning to hyperventilate. Shit. Shit. Shit. he thought. I’m done for. So much for hiding out till dark and finding help. Sarah tried to imagine herself in his shoes, looking out at a giant version of herself. She couldn’t help but feel sorry for the guy, knowing how she must look. “Sammy please come out from under there, I won’t hurt you, I promise.” She said. Again no movement. She was beginning to loose patience. Sam stayed plastered against the dusty wall. He wasn’t leaving his confines of temporary safety for anything. No amount of sweet talk or promises was going to change his mind.


 

Chapter End Notes:

First story. I plan on updating this every other day for the next couple weeks. Sorry for the poor grammar!