- Text Size +
Your name is John. You are sixteen years old and for the longest time you have had a crush on a girl that you've never quite had the courage to talk to. Her name was Angelica, and in your eyes she was perfect. She could do no wrong. She had this brilliant golden hair that fell down past her shoulders and these glasses that made her look like the kindest person you could ever meet. Her facial structure was so soft it was adorable. Everything about her was just so,.. Perfect. Even her body was amazing, even though her breasts were an average size. She wasn't some sexed up model and that seemed right to her. She was a couple months older than you, and just a bit taller, making her seventeen. But you'd never actually spoken to her.


Why was this important? Well, you'd just woken up in her bedroom. It had been about half an hour and you'd just come to grips with what was happening. You seemed to be about an inch tall, and everything around you was simply huge. You'd stared for about five minutes at a bra taller than a house lying discarded next you. Judging by the light it was about half six in the morning. What amazed you most was an incredibly loud sound echoing across the room. It was Angelica, asleep on her bed. Her snoring wasn't the source of the noise, because she didn't snore. It was just that you were so small that merely her breathing was loud to you. It was... Awe inspiring.


You looked up at her on her bed. That word rang out in your head agin. Perfect. Even asleep and completely u aware with her face wrinkled in one direction, she seemed so cute. You'd never seen her without glasses on before. You felt excited and also slightly guilty, as if you were seeing a part of her that was very personal. The covers had half come off in the night, and you could see she was wearing a loose pink tank top and a pair of white panties. If you'd been embarrassed by seeing her face bare, this was certainly something to you. You sat there for even longer now, just watching her gargantuan but still somehow delicate form high above.


Suddenly, you heard an ear splitting high pitched sound. Her body snapped forwards and her arm hit a large piece of plastic and the noise stopped. It was an alarm. She groaned, and you realised she must be getting up. More importantly, you realised you were stuck in the middle of the room, where anything could happen. Your eyes affixed to her, you took off in a random direction. You watched as her legs were flung off the bed and circled round before touching the floor. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. You panicked. She wasn't wearing her glasses, and it was still dark, there was no way you could get her attention. She stood up and stretched, her arms being held above her bed, this raised her t shirt up and you saw her soft stomach. You were so transfixed you had nearly run into the bra that lay near you.


Your stomach dropped as she began to walk forwards. Forwards to you. Oh, God. Her foot slammed against the ground, then another, and another, in a way that although tired and sluggish seemed far too fast for something her size. Before you got a chance to react properly, she had traversed the short distance between her bed and your spot. She was practically on top of you. You saw her leg raise, and the sole of her foot hung in the air for you to see. It rose and came down again without giving you time to think. As it was a bout to hit you, you jumped away. The air disruption from her movement carried your jumping body through the air as you landed in the cup of her bra. You would almost be turned on right now if it weren't for the danger.


You gasped in disbelief as she began to take her top off slowly. You had a front row seat. First, you saw her lightly tanned stomach. Then the top rose and came over her face and was brought fully off, exposing her perky breasts for the whole room to see. And wow, they were glorious to see. They were ginormous to you. Smooth, round and amazing. You only wished you could see it close, not just so high above you. Unfortunately, this dream would come true. She leaned forwards, her boobs hanging in the air. If you didn't know better, you'd think she was looking at you. But then you realised where you were standing, and how bad (or good) your luck was. Her two slender hands grabbed at either cup, and you were raised up. Up, towards those two beautiful and deadly tits.