- Text Size +

John looks at me as he walks towards me, his feet crushing whatever - and whomever they step on. I can’t help but look him up and down. Lost in my thoughts, he approaches me and takes me in his arms. He kiss me and I kiss him back, and he squeezes my butt ever so lightly. His huge cock between us. He pulls out of the kiss.

 

- What happened to us? Do you know, he asks me. He grins wildly

- No, but I thought I was the only one? How did yo…

He interrupts me.


 - I was eating lunch with a client when I just suddenly grew. Nothing could stop me as I pushed everybody away. I don’t know how many disappeared but I instantly knew I had to go find my little Alice. Well, that’s what I thought - but here you are!

 

He reaches under my skirt and rubs my pussy, picking up the girl I had there. He lifted her between our eyes. She was soaked in my juices but didn’t seem to have too much energy to interact back.

- I saw you having fun with her. She’s cute. She’s not the only person we’ll play with today, he said as he put her in his mouth and swished her around for a moment before swallowing her.

- You.. You ate her?

- Oh, haven’t you tried yet? She’s like my fourth person. My client’s assistant was the first, she was pretty hot so I just had to have her if you know what I mean.

 

He winked at me. I hadn’t even thought about the possibility of eating these tiny people, and frankly, knowing my boyfriend had killed others by eating them was just too hot. I just stared at his eyes as he looked at me.

- You should try it! They taste well. Especially this girl, but she tasted like you. Here!

 

He saw a guy masturbating at us from his apartment window. John simply forced his hand through the wall and grabbed him before he could react. He guided the man towards my mouth, but I declined.

- Not so fast, John. I want my first one to be special. Let me take him!

 

John looked at me questioning what I wanted to do. But as I grabbed the guy with my right hand, I started stroking John’s member with my left. He instantly moaned. I got down on my knees, my feet doing some collateral damage I couldn’t care less about. With his solid 12” in front of my face, I placed the guy on the base of it. John immediately objected.

- Hey, I don’t want a naked guy on my dick!

- Honey, this is for me. He ain’t gonna do anything for you.

 

I giggled a little. John had such an amazing body and yet he felt intimidated by others like this. Anyways, I started licking around the head. The little guy was almost paralysed. John too, but his hands soon found their way to my head as I kept working. Soon enough, his hands started guiding my head inwards towards him, and I gladly accepted his wish. I took as much as I could of that cock, which wasn’t little. John always did like to throatfuck me, and my lack of gagging reflexes made that very possible. But luckily for our tiny little dude, I couldn’t make it quite there.

And this is when things started to really go fast. John seemed to be a little too eager after the growth, so he went to town. Holding my head against him as he slammed his dick in and out. This of course led to the tiny guy falling off, but I caught him mid air. It’s kind of hard to focus in such a situation, so my hand with him wandered off to my breasts.

 

John came pretty quickly and pretty forcefully and pretty deep down my throat, but it filled up quickly. My mouth was pretty full, I’ve never seen John cum this much. He screamed a primal scream and let me off. 

- Wow holy shit Alice, I can barely stand. Oh that was so powerful!

 

I swallowed everything.

- That was too good John. Wow we’re in for a treat if sex is this good! Imagine how bad it would be if any of us didn’t grow?

 

John looked down at me and smirked.

- I’d still fuck you.

 

I giggled as I lifted up the guy and placed him on John’s dickhead. It was full of cum so the guy weirdly just stuck to it. Then I enveloped both the guy and the head in my mouth and licked around, cleaning his shaft. I then pulled back and swallowed. John looked at me with anticipation.

- Mmm wow, I think I need to find myself another person or twenty!