- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story, so go easy....

Hi all. I'm Alice, 21 year old. I live a very happy life living with my fiancé, a 22 year old millionare named John. He's the hottest guy ever, six feet tall, the best jawline known to man, a very defined body - but not big and bulky like a bodybuilder. Well, he's big allright - but that's somewhere else. We live in a pretty big city, penthouse apartment of course. Actually, he owns the entire top section of the building, but we live on the entire top floor. That would be the 52nd floor. He makes his big buck by investing or something, I'm not too sure. I don't work, I live my life off of his money as a stay-at-home wife, just without kids. I sleep late and go out with friends, party and Instagram. I do actually make quite some money from Instagram.

 

I myself stand at 5'5" and got the body most men dream of. I got long, wavy dark brown hair, a small waist, proportionally wide hips with a nice, perky butt and a pair of nice, firm D-cup breasts. My fiancé loves them, of course. I mean, who wouldn't?

 

It was a regular overcast summer morning, around 7am. I woke up feeling John's hand explore my body, he was probably half asleep himself. I moaned a little as his hand brushed my groin, making him get closer to me under the sheets. I turned around and kissed his handsome face, running my hand over his abs. He squeezed my butt, brushing my hip and then ran a finger over my pussy. I was very wet, and I moaned more as we kissed. My own hand went further down his body and grabbed his half erect member, already bigger than all of my exes' at full mast. John was a solid 12" and thick.

 

His fingers though are like magic. Within minutes I'm at the brink of orgasm. I can't focus and my hand is giving his now fully erect cock a sloppy handjob. I'm moaning loud and can no longer kiss him. He starts kissing my neck and then my nipples. I simply can't take it anymore, I drop his cock and embrace him fully as I come hard, my entire body tensing. My nails dig deep into his back and he gives off a sweet little laugh. His finger's keep going and after a good minute I'm coming down from my third orgasm, and roll onto my back. I can't even speak but I smile at him. He's laying on his side, stroking his cock while smiling back to me.

 

"I'm not done, you know that?" he says as he winks at me. Before I can react, he rolls halfway over me, grabs me and rolls back - putting my on top, straddling him. "I hoped you weren't, because I'm not done either" I say as I lean down to kiss him more. He uses one hand to hold me as he uses the other to guide his cock into me. As he nudges it against my pussy and pushes a little, I gasp and sit up. It always gets me by surprise just how big it is - and altough I'm quite used to it, it always takes a bit of work to accept it. Thankfully I'm as wet as I have ever been, and as I stradle him, I can adjust myself ever so slowly as he gets ever so deeper inside of me. I can see he really enjoys it. He has his hands around my waist as if he is putting me down onto himself.

 

As my body has accepted his rod, or should I say log, I lean down again and kiss him. He starts thrusting and kissing becomes really hard, I'm just moaning too much. I start sloppily kissing and licking his neck as he goes to town and way too quickly I'm on the brink of my fourth orgasm! There's nothing stopping John though as he feels his own orgasm come. My body tenses up a lot, and I practically scream as I curve my back, grip his hair and push him into my tits as his own orgasm comes. I can feel his cock spewing cum as my own pussy clenches down on him and I simply collapse on him, out of breath.

 

"I gotta go to work, honey." he says as he rolls me over back onto the bed, slides his soaked member out and gets up to go to the bathroom. "I'll be back in five hours, got a short day today." I make a confirming noise, simply too exhausted to talk back to him and drift back to sleep.

 

Two hours later my phone is ringing, waking me up from my beauty sleep. It's Rachel calling, my lunch-friend. She's never called this early. I take a bit to fully wake up and answer the phone.

- Hi Rachel... What's up?

- Alice! You're awake, great! I was just asking if you'd like to have an early lunch? I'm leaving town in a bit for a few days, but would love to eat with my fav girl first!

- I guess.. I need a bit to get ready...

- Sure! Can't we just say down at the new café downtown? In an hour?

 

We loved trying out new places and this new, hipp place recently opened.

- Yeah, sure.. I'll be there. See ya.

 

Fuck, I need a shower, make up and get ready. This is too early for me, but oh well. I get up and walk to the bathroom, turn on the shower and look in the mirror, brushing my teeth. My hair feels decent so I'll just shower my body. Dropping the toothbrush into it's glas I step into the shower. I need to adjust the showerhead slightly. I find this weird, John usually has it pretty far up, and I think I was the last one showering last night. But now it was just slightly low. I'm usually quite autistic about the height of the height of the head. I brush it off thinking I might've been a bit tipsy last night and mis-adjust it...