- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice tries to figure out what to do at this size.

The people look like small army men from here. I see a man in his mid 20s amongst the crowd on the other side of the street. I lean over to him and place my left hand on the ground as my right reaches for him. I pick him up, maybe using a bit too much pressure. He doesn't seem too happy. I sit back on my haunches and I have him eyelevel to my gorgeous face. I can't help but smile as he seems so scared and the rest of the crowd seems paralysed. The little guy surely had a nice body, and he didn't mind looking down at mine. "Can't believe how small you are!" I say. His eyes immediatly goes to mine, and he seems even more scared. After an akward moment, I continue: "you look hot, little guy. Let me see more!" I can't help it, I'm pretty horny right now. I haven't even given the situation much thought but all this power really goes to me. The guy of course doesn't know what to do or what to say, so I help him by pulling his sweater upwards. It reveals a very defined six-pack. "Oh my, you shouldn't be hiding something this nice from the world. Here, let me return the favor." I unbutton my shirt to reveal a good portion of my cleavage. The rest of the crowd has no idea how to react to this. Some just stare, others take photos and share it to the world. The little guy stares down into my cleavage, and I squeeze my arms together ever so slightly to emphasize the canyon - which wasn't small by any means before.

 

I chuckle as the little guy has a raging hardon, despite him still being scared. "Looks like someone wants a litle air" and my hand goes to his pants, tugging them down. His cock springs to attention, and it's above avarage. "Hahaha, that's nothing compare to my man" I state, more as an impulse than anything else. I use my index-finger to touch it, and the guy seems to moan a little. But this makes me think, what about John? He's just as small as this little guy in my hand, how will I ever be with him again? And will I be able to not hurt him? I will have to find him, for sure. I simply drop the guy as my mind wanders, and not until I hear his body hit the asphalt does my mind snap back to reality. I look down, he obviously isn't alive anymore, and the crowd suddenly starts to panic and runs in any direction. I stand up and place my hands on my hips as I look down. My mind is focused on John, and I don't care about these people, so I set my foot forward and start walking. I feel several bodies under my feet as I walk, but considering I killed dozens, if not hundreds growing out of the building I regard it as collateral. I'd rather find John than care about people way below me anyways, both litteral and figuratively.

 

I turn a corner and people look at me, before noticing my feet are crushing cars and people, and they start running too. My plan is getting to the apartment and wait for John outside the building. It's not far away, just a couple of blocks. I reach it and turn around, looking at where I've walked. Cars are flat, some have been kicked around. People are still running in any direction, even between my feet. I look up at the building, the apartment is still far above me. I look into the apartments that are eye-level to me and I see people staring at me. For the first time today, I realize I actually like this quite a lot. The attention, the power. I love it. I giggle as I step forward to get a closer look at the people inside the apartments, and I get all the way up to the building. Not thinking that my breasts are practically giant wreckingballs, I feel them press up before bursting through the wall a story below my eyes. I laugh as this feeling feels fantastic, and I lean down to look into the hole my bosom made. I can't help to see a half naked girl and what seems to be her boyfriend, both my age. They're cowering after the wall burst, but I take my hand in and take her out. She seems hot as hell and way out of her boyfriend's league. I start to feel playful again, and I take my other hand in to grab her boyfriend. They're both screaming. She's a blonde, long hair and a nice rack. Slim body but nice hips. He, however, seems a little overweight. I can't stand people who aren't fit, and I toss him over my shoulder. His girlfriend starts screaming so loud however. I hold my finger in front of her face as I say "shhhh, it's okay. You're better than him anyways." She seems puzzled and afraid, but atleast she stops screaming - now she just sobs a little. I'm looking at her body intently, especialyl her breasts. They were a nice pair, nothing compared to mine of course but great nontheless. She gets her act together and speaks "What.. What are you going to do to me?"

 

I realise this is the first time a small person has spoken to me. I smile. "If you behave, I'll give you your best time ever!"
-What do you mean?

I look at her with a grin, but don't say anything. I rip her panties off, revelaing a shaven and nice crotch. I place her feet infront of my mouth and stick out my tongue. She screams, but quiets down as my tongue finds her crotch. She moans, it's probably the best feeling she's ever had. I close my eyes as I concentrate, getting horny myself. My other hand goes into the apartment building again, feeling around until I feel somebody again. Without looking at who I got in my hand, I start groping my own breast with the person as the girl moans a lot. I can feel her tense up as she comes heavily. I moan satisfactory as I lift up my skirt with her, and take her into my panties. I can't hold back anymore, and the feeling of fingering myself with a hot girl is just too much. But suddenly, a familiar, but loud voice speaks behind me. "Alice! Do you need some help there?" My eyes pop open as I take my hands away from my pants and breast. The girl remains in my pants, soaked but the person I used to grope my breast with falls to his/her death. I look around, and there's John! He's a giant like me, but he's nude. Not only is he nude, but he got a hardon which makes even trucks look small. "Fuck yeah honey, come here!" I mutter.