- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quick chapter

The rest of the day I just relaxed and took it easy. I knew I had to get more studying in for the test on Monday so I wanted to put my transformation experiences aside for a while. Anyway, I was getting sort of drained from all those encounters. Although I knew it was easy to say that, I knew that I may not have a choice when I went to bed tonight.

I felt good getting through the rest of my studies and thought I had a good chance at getting a decent grade. The evening was already here and I thought I could just again relax the rest of the night and just do a quick review of my notes tomorrow. I fell into the couch in the living room and flipped though the television channels to see what’s on. Then a great idea occurred to me. What if I could become some celebrity, someone famous with a hot looking wife or girlfriend. I would have to give that a try some time and stored that thought away for future reference.

It was now getting late and I was still flipping channels. I never did find anything to watch and I must have rotated though the channels over a hundred times just stopping once in a while on something that caught my interest – and then start flipping again. I pulled myself up just as my mom came in and sat down. I know I said I wanted to take a break but I had to stare right at her breasts again – they were now always fascinating to look at. Not sure why I never noticed them a long time ago.

This time she just had on a loose low cut pull-over shirt. If I didn’t know better she didn’t have on a bra. Her tits seem to hang a bit lower than normal. I couldn’t really tell since the shirt was thick and it didn’t allow for any nipple bulge. She got up and bent over the coffee table to grab a magazine and she unknowingly let me see right down her shirt – nope no bra, as she sat back down in the chair. Wow, that was invigorating. Now I had breasts on the mind – her breasts. Although a few days ago I thought our escapade was purely sordid, I was starting to rethink that whole experience. It was obvious that dad really wanted her and I was just dad – that made sense to me. If I ever ran out of people to use, I certainly would do mom again – maybe I could be mom and let dad do me. What was I thinking? That’s really disgusting.

I moved out to the kitchen and just sat at the table. I was bored and really didn’t want to do anything. Then my sister walked in while looking down at her phone with her earbuds in. She was wearing a loose fitting shirt but you can tell she had no bra on either with those perky tits. What’s up with the women in this family? Is it so hard to ask not to be tormented by boobs tonight! Seeing my sister’s nipples as she leaned forward took me by surprise as my dick stiffened. I just had sex with her the night before and I’m ready to pounce on her again. That feeling of disgust had left me. Again, it was Gary who wanted sex with my sister and I was just Gary. I convinced myself it was all ok.

Ok, I needed the sex again and I needed to find someone else outside my family. I went up to my room and started looking at porn on my computer. As I trolled naked women, I thought about the many girls I knew that I wanted to get close too. Then I thought maybe I would go after an older woman this time. What guy did I know with a good looking wife? This time I had to think of someone without kids. I didn’t want to chance being someone small – that certainly wouldn’t help my urges. I’m so horny now that I couldn’t help thinking about naked women and their tits. How the hell was I going to think about a man?

Then I just thought maybe I should just be a woman tonight. It was indeed a great feeling having sex as a woman and if I wasn’t with a man, I could just entertain myself for the night – that might even be better. Ok, let’s think about some women as I moved to my bed. As I trolled my thoughts, an image from a month or so ago came to mind. I remembered going with mom to dad’s office for some reason. Dad had a pretty attractive secretary I thought. I remebered her because she caught me off guard that day when she quick said hello to me. I had no problems gawking at her in that remarkable outfit of hers. I recalled that moment vividly when I jerked off to her that very evening. I believed she was single as I caught part of some small talk with her and my mom. I think my mom was trying to set her up with a friend but she turned her down. I also noticed she didn’t wear a ring – that was something I learned a while back to look for, not sure why since I would never have any shot with an older woman at my age.

Now that I made my choice I knew I would have no problems thinking about her. It was Saturday night and she would probably be at home curled up to a good book in front of a fire. Yea right, who says that nowadays – am I some kind of poet now as I chuckled to myself? Night came soon enough and I hopped into bed. I was already stiff and oozing just thinking about her. She had on a silk red blouse that day leaving the top button undone. Anyone who passed by could easily notice her neckline down to her cleavage below. For some reason it never bothered mom. She must have really trusted dad and if I know dad, that sort of thing just went way over his head – he was always occupied about work and such and I guessed he loved mom.

I remember her sitting at her desk with her legs crossed. She had on a skirt with pantyhose running up and down her long legs. On her raised foot she was dangling a high heel from her toes. That was so sexy. I would have given anything to see her in her bra and panties - as it turns out, I could. I started rubbing my cock softly and dreaming as I quickly fell asleep.

I awoke in a daze – again. I was able to focus on my surroundings much more quickly this time. I was sitting at a table in front of a mirror. I looked up at myself and saw a woman. It was the woman I was fantasizing about when I fell asleep – the secretary. I could see that I was already in a silk nighty as I started to touch my face. I didn’t realize that she wore glasses. I stared at my face and smiled in delight. My hair fell around the sides of my face down to my upper back. I also didn’t realize her hair was that long since she wore it up when I saw her at the office. My breasts were a good size, not overly large. I could cup them nicely in my hands. I had a very slender body with nice hips and a good firm butt. I rubbed my arms and legs and they were indescribably soft.

I reached my hand down to my womanhood and noticed that I wasn’t wearing any panties. That’s strange I thought. I guess she sleeps panty less – maybe she even works panty less I grinned. I was very clean shaven – no public hair at all. My vagina was remarkably tight I thought. Maybe that’s because I wasn’t wet – I really never felt a dry pussy before.

As I looked at the table, it appeared to be a makeup table. I wondered what she was doing right before I emerged as her. I saw a brush right by me. Maybe I was brushing my hair I thought. I went back to staring at myself in the mirror. I couldn’t resist touching myself over my whole body. It was very sensual being a woman. Along with the glasses I was wearing, I still had on makeup. My lipstick tasted fresh as if I just applied more – but why would I do that if I was going to bed?

It was then I froze in shock when another young woman entered the room. She was gorgeous. My first thoughts of her was that she was an African-American and a beautiful one at that. She was also wearing a nighty in which I could see her large breasts stretching out the top. It was a sheer nighty and you couldn’t miss the dark nipples protruding from behind. You could see them plain as day as well as the darkest pussy I ever saw. It was easy to see she had on no panties as the nighty stopped just above her waist. What the hell did I just get myself into? Was I a lesbian? I’ve never seen two great looking lesbians before. There was always some woman who looked very manly if not both when I sometimes noticed them about – not like the lesbian porn beauties at all.

“Donna, how do you like my new nighty?” she asked as she spun around. Ok, my name is Donna was all I could think. You would think I’d be used to this by now but I wasn’t. I just sat there stunned and couldn’t get any words out. “Doesn’t it make my breasts look great?” she smirked. My mind just thought - yes indeed. If I didn’t know better you would think I was drooling. I just couldn’t get over this situation. Here I am as a beautiful woman staring at another beautiful woman. The powers to be are good to me tonight.

She came over behind me and leaned forward to look in the mirror at both of us as she put her hands on my shoulders. Her hands touching me gave me quite a shiver. “You look really great tonight” she exclaimed as she started to massage me. Her touch was overpowering. That feeling I get when I am someone else started to rear its head. I was starting to get those cravings of sexual desire as this woman and I was glad they were there. As she massaged me, her one hand started to fall to my right breast. I started to get very stirred just knowing she might actually put that hand on my boob. She then brought her other hand forward to my chest and started rubbing me just above – just barely touching the tops of my breasts.

This was going to be great. That same anticipation was building knowing what you wanted to happen was going to happen but not when. With each rub, she reached a bit more down on my breasts. I was going out of my mind. Finally she let her hands slip below my nighty and touch my nipples. I exploded inside myself with extreme gratification. I just sat there in complete bliss as she started to massage by boobs. Her hands would sometimes reach down beneath them and then pull them up. She would then let her hands glide across my side boobs as they eased back down. I could have just died now and I that would have been fine with me.

She gracefully nudge me towards the bed. I had no problems with that. I sat on the bed as she crept up to my face and push me back. She took off my glasses for me and sat them on the nightstand. I just couldn’t get over how stunning she was. I never fantasized about an black woman before but here I was. Her face was very nicely shaped and pleasant to look at. Her hair was somewhat long and braided – it was well kept. Her lips were very full and painted with dark brown lipstick. I wouldn’t mind having them around my dick sometime.

She crawled up on the bed towards me and lightly kissed me. She did that again and again as I started to kiss her back. The kissing was different this time. We didn’t embrace our mouths on one another, we just lightly touched as if not to smear our lipstick. We than began to lightly touch our tongues together, tilting our heads to get a bit closer. This was all so very sexy and sensual. I don’t know about her but I was already wet. It’s funny how that just comes about out of nowhere.

I began to explore her body with my hands as I brought them up to embrace her. She brought one hand up to my face to embrace our kissing. As I looked at her she had her eyes closed. I really was taking a liking to this voyeuristic feeling inside me. This was going to be great being a lesbian! She then brought that hand down to rub my right breast. She didn’t grab, pull or mush it, she just cupped and massaged it. This was a totally different experience. It was not all about the sex and lust, it was about the passion and the love between us.

I glided my finger nails up and down her back just barely touching her. I could feel her body respond as she gently position her womanhood to my womanhood. We starting rubbing our pussy’s together – not grinding but a soft gentle rubbing as we continued our kissing. She left my lips as she proceeded to kiss my neck and ears. She really knew how to make love. I was getting really worked up as I bent my head back against the bed and stuck out my chest. She then starting kissing down my cleavage as she pulled down my nighty off my shoulder and then my right breast. Part of me wanted her to just gorge out on it but I knew that was not her style – at least not yet. She glided her tongue over my boob and started to lap my areola. She just made her way all around my nipple without ever touching it. My nipple just stretched and stretched with the stimulation she was giving me. When she finally touched my nipple with her tongue, my body once again shivered in pleasure. She just ever so lightly touched it as she breathed on it make the nipple as erect as it could. My body tingled. It was sheer ecstasy.

She directed me to pull down my nighty over my other shoulder and breast. She ever so gently cupped both my tits and brought them together. She proceeded to indulge my left tit just as she had done with the other. This experience was exhilarating to say the least. I learned something very key to the art of breast pleasuring.

As if I was going to let her get away with just pleasuring me. I gently rolled her over on to her back while climbing on top and started the sensational kissing again. I sat up on her for a second while I whisked off my nighty to the floor and then back to her mouth. I was a quick learner and proceeded to do the same to her. I moved slowly to her neck ever so softly giving light kisses. Her skin tasted marvelous and I wanted more. I took one of her ears in my mouth and sucked lightly and released. I made my way to the top of her chest and kissed every inch. She made me sit up quick while she pulled off her nighty over her head and laid back down.

Low and behold there they were. They were massive and very dark as each boob slightly laid to each side of her chest due to their weight. I would love to have been her bra and hold those massive mounds up all day. Just as she did to me, I made my way to her areolas and tongued all around. Although her nipples didn’t stretch out as far as mine, they were exceptionally thicker. I could tell by the way she shivered that I was pleasing her. When I got to her nipple, I lightly put my mouth on it and paused. I couldn’t believe I had her nipple in my mouth and I closed my eyes to visualize the sensation. I didn’t want to let go but I softly released it as my tongue took a quick swipe.

I cupped her right tit with my hand and pushed up on it. I could feel the extraordinary weight of it. How could she ever hold these up I thought to myself as I noticed the weight of my own breasts dangling lightly on her. That feeling of two mounds hanging off my body was incredible and made sure from time to time our nipples collided. I again puckered my lips around the nipple and released. I did that over and over while licking and caressing her bundle of joy. I made my way over to her left one and proceeded to do the same. She had her eyes closed and her lips were smacking and her tongue kept peeking out. I could tell she was feeling pretty good.

She then sat up and I was positioned on my butt between her legs as she put her arms around me to firmly hug me and kiss me again. At the same time I wrapped my legs and arms around her with a firm hug. We both started rubbing each other’s body as we really kissed this time. Our mouths were finally joined tight and we wanted each other body and soul. As I played with her tongue, she played with mine. I slowly rubbed and grinded my crotch against hers as we both were getting extremely hot, sweaty and wet. The taste of her lips was beyond belief as I enjoyed sucking and licking them.

Then she rolled me over and positioned her head at my sex. I knew this was going to be a totally different experience and I couldn’t wait. She laid flat on her chest between my legs and looked up at me with loving eyes. I could almost feel her tongue leaving her mouth as she moved in to taste my womanhood. Just as she touched, I lifted my legs and trembled. She was at it again just lightly touching her tongue on my skin all around the outside of my vagina to stimulate me. At times she would slide her tongue up the sides of my pussy to tease me with delight. She knew I wanted it but she was going to make me want it more, making me go wild. I put my hands on my breasts and squirmed about. I began squeezing my nipples in playful frustration. She enjoyed watching me wriggle around.

Any second now I knew she was going to release this built up anticipation in me. I had vivid images in my mind of her tongue and where it was going to go. Just when I thought she would tease me just a bit longer, she plunged her tongue in. I let out a wail like you couldn’t believe. She knew what she was doing and it was well played.

Once in, she started to tongue me wildly. She had a long tongue to boot. I could feel her tongue lapping up the juices deep inside me as her mouth pressed down all around. It didn’t take her long to get to my clit and start sucking. I was enjoying the moment when I felt her two fingers shoot of my vagina. I cried out in joy as I winced a bit with the tightness of my pussy. Her fingers were now bobbing in and out of my vagina while sucking on my clit. Wow! She was good. My nectars we running all over the place as the tightness subsided.

I had my knees now spread apart wide so she can get to everything she wanted. I still had my hands on my breasts squeezing and tugging. She was making me untamed as I starting to buck and moan. I had that womanly feeling start to build up deep inside me. I was getting really worked up in a frenzy. I knew soon I wouldn’t be able to hold back. I just felt her fingers reach deep inside then pull back, doing that over and over as she pulled steadily on my clit with her mouth. I could feel it now, it was coming. I started yelling, “Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!” in rhythm with her hand motion. I titled my head back and arched my back tightening hard as I could to make it last. I couldn’t hold it any longer and I exploded like fireworks over and over at the same time screaming, “Oh God!”

My partner let go and pulled her mouth and hand away. “God Donna, you were on fire. You never got that worked up so fast” she said. “You usually just lie there motionless in pleasure as it happens. It’s as if this was the first time I did you - and the way you moaned and screamed and carried on” she razzed. Once again, if only she knew.

I knew it was my turn to do her. I dragged her up the bed and pushed her on her back as I made my way to her womanhood. Following her cues in doing me, I started out the same way and tried to work her up. I loved the taste of her sex – her skin was absolutely awe-inspiring. I never tasted anything like it. Not sure if that had to do with her being African-American. As I was getting into the groove, she put both her hands down on my head. It seems she wanted me to be a bit more forceful, more quick. She was already dripping wet down there and she didn’t need the same work up or work out. She was ready.

I shoved my tongue in between her pussy folds and let it flail about in her. She let out her own moans of joy this time. I tongued her over and over to the point I needed to relax my mouth. She directed me quickly to her clit. It was a big clit that was dark with pink skin under the folds and around the clit. I used my fingers to pull back on the folds to get a good grab on it with my mouth. She was in heaven I thought with the way she was shaking her head back and forth moaning more. I used my other hand to shove my fingers up her and I can tell she loved it as much as I did. I could tell my two fingers may have not been enough for her, so I thrusted up an additional finger in her. Her cunt was so vast I probably could have shoved my whole hand up there. That would have been a great request.

Then she unexpectedly stopped everything. “Was something wrong?” I asked. “No, not at all” she replied as she reached over to the nightstand an open the top drawer. “What are you looking for?” I said curiously. “Ah, I found it” she remarked with excitement. That’s when I saw her pull out a huge dildo and hand it to me. This dildo was enormous and looked like a real dick – a real black dick. It had the head of a dick with a slit on the head and two balls at the base of the long thick shaft. This thing most be at least ten inches or so. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. “I just bought it the other day thinking we might try something new” she beamed. Man, there is no way in hell that I would or could put that huge thing in me knowing how tight I am – that looks like it would hurt immensely I thought.

She told me to put it in my mouth and suck on it to get it wet. I think she just wanted to see me suck cock. I shook my head in disbelief as I could barely get the head of it all in my mouth. Obviously it had that new taste – rubber tasted to it but I was up for the challenge. I pushed it in and out of my mouth as she watched in delight. Then she grabbed my hand with the dick and directed it to her pussy. She was ready for it. I was a bit squeamish putting it in her as it might very well hurt. She directed the head to her opening and told me she wanted it. I pushed it in ever so slowly as she cried out. It wasn’t a cry of pain but of pleasure. I was amazed on how wide her cunt could open as she took more and more of it in. “More, deeper!” she instructed. I did as she commanded.

She took the whole cock down to the balls. How the hell is she that deep? I could see the glow on her face as she was ready for some action. I started to slowly pull it out and then slowly plunge it back in. I did that over and over for bit. “Faster, harder” she moaned. I picked up speed and started ramming her harder. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. That huge dildo was now sliding in and out with no problems. She had to be more than human – she was super human as she took every bit I rammed in. Where are all these juices coming from?

Before long I was really ramming her as she flung her head around wildly. She was loving this. She brought her hands to her breasts and started squeezing and pulling like I did. I repositioned myself so I could really suck on her nipples while jamming that cock up her. She enjoyed my enthusiasm and let me move right in. I once again sucked as much boob flesh as I could into my mouth along with pulling on her nipple tight. I would lightly bite down on that thick delicious nipple once in a while and that seemed to drive her even more wild.

She was bucking uncontrollably now. I knew her time was about to come. You could just feel her tension building up. She was trying to hold it back as long as she could. Then, she took a hold of my hand on the dildo and rammed it up as far as it could go and paused. She screamed and released everything she had. I just watched in awe. It was like being a spectator at an event where your team scored at the last second of the game to win, releasing all that built up anxiety within you with one big blow out. Coming down from that high was pure satisfaction.

She laid there in bed with such a glow of fulfillment, like she had just conquered Mount Everest. She slid the dildo out as I curled up beside her and draped my arm over her below her chest. She rolled over towards me and we hugged and kissed in one final gratification of each other. “Next time I’m going to use this on you – it’s was awesome!” she radiated. I don’t know this body of Donna’s that well but I do know she was going to have a rough time with it during their next adventure.

I wanted more but I knew she was done and I didn’t mind having somewhat of a quickie tonight. I’m going to have to make a trip to the office to say hi to Donna and give her a pleasant grin. I fell asleep in her arms with such a smile as our breasts were smushed up against each other. I drifted off to the awesome smell of her body sweat. I knew I wanted to revisit Donna again or maybe even her – I wish I knew her name.

Obviously I woke up the next morning in bed, worn out with soreness around my nipples and behind my dick – probably not as soar as Donna’s partner this morning. It was now Sunday and I rolled over on my pillow and closed my eyes. I wanted to take in everything I had just done. I was proud of myself being a woman with another woman. My first lesbian experience – what other man can say that! I thought there could be other people out there who could use some great sexual experience in their life. I thought I was getting pretty good at it.

The rest of the morning was pretty routine. My mom commented how she thought I looked a bit chipper than usual and that it suited me. I bet she would have taken that whole dildo inside her I thought as I let go a smirk. Boy, I would have loved to tell her everything that’s been going on but I knew she wouldn’t believe it and would push me to see a shrink. For now I will just keep to myself and enjoy it while it lasts or I give out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review so I can continue the adventures.