- Text Size +

My name is Austin and I am 15. I am a sophomore in high school. I have a few close friends but I am one of those boys that’s not very popular among my classmates. I’m really never picked on or teased by any means and usually go unnoticed. I am a scrawny kid at about 110 pounds and not bad looking I thought. I could talk to anyone from the smart kids to the bad boys without issue. It was just that nobody really went out of their way to chat or hang out with me. I’m doing ok in school and I get somewhat good grades although my parents are always on my case. The teachers are always polite and say hello to me. I’m not a nerd but at the same time I’m certainly not interested in any sports. I don’t get into much mischief and I keep to myself not bothering anybody. I guess you can say that I am just your ordinary average dull teenage kid – but an ordinary average dull teenage kid that is horny.

I had no problem in taking an interest in girls but I could never find a way to actually talk to one at a more personal level and ask them out on a date or something. I could only imagine many of the guys in my class had already made out with a girl to some extent or even much more. I’m always kind of embarrassed by the fact that I have never been with a girl. I’m horny all the time and it’s hard to keep focus on school work with so many attractive girls around. I wanted so much to make out with one of them. I wanted to know all the pleasures that come along with having a girlfriend.

I had just gotten home from school and decided to relax and watch some television for a few minutes before dinner in a bit. There was this big test coming up next week and I knew that I had to put some effort into studying if I wanted to pass the class. I heard my mom shuffling around in the kitchen preparing dinner and my dad wasn’t expected home for another hour or so. My sister had already made her way to her bedroom. She was probably already on her cell phone talking with her boyfriend whoever he was.

Dinner was routine as we all chatted while we ate. Once I finished, I made my way to my room to get some studying done. I set at my desk and got out my books and started reading through the chapters and making any notes I thought important for later review. I spent a couple of hours hard at work when I looked up at my alarm clock and it read 9:43PM. My eyes were becoming strained from all that reading and I was having a difficult time keeping them opened. Maybe I could put my head down for a quick rest and then start again. I thought about my dad and the camping trip that he and I were taking the weekend after next as I dozed off and fell completely a sleep.

I awoke in such a daze and it took a bit to open my eyes and get my bearings. I thought I couldn’t have dozed off that long. I shook my head a couple of times to snap out of it and quickly realized I was standing in the bathroom – my parent’s bathroom. As I looked up into the mirror above the sink in front of me, I completely freaked out and jumped back. I was looking directly at my dad. But that couldn’t be. I looked down at myself and noticed I was this thin taller man and much older. As I looked back in the mirror, I again saw dad but I knew I was me. As I moved my hands to my face so did the image in the mirror. I couldn’t comprehend what the hell was going on. Was I me or my dad? Could I be dreaming? I just looked at the mirror and stared. I couldn’t move. I was really shaking and freaking out.

About this time I could hear my mom in the bedroom just on the other side of the bathroom door. My mom was just an average looking pudgy woman of 38. Nothing that would make you do a double take. She was a bit taller than my dad as you could see anytime they stood next to each other. She was a brunette with shoulder length hair and she kept her appearance well. She was a business woman that met with a lot of people and she dressed nice for all occasions wearing mostly blouses and skirts. I can’t give much more details than that since I don’t think of my mom as anything but mom.

As she fumbled around the bedroom, I had no clue on what to do. I stayed in the bathroom just examining myself in the mirror with shock. I didn’t want to open the door and see my mom – who knows what she could be doing out there. I knew I couldn’t stay in here all night but I just couldn’t grasp what the hell had just happened to me and I had no idea what to do next. Maybe I could just wait here until mom got into bed and went to sleep. I couldn’t think straight. What should I do? I kept asking myself over and over. It turns out I didn’t need to do anything, she opened the bathroom door and pushed her way in.

I froze as she pushed in front of me to look in the mirror. As I looked in the mirror again, I could see me as my dad standing just behind my mother. She was fussing with her hair when she looked up at me in the mirror and asked, “What’s the matter with you?” I didn’t know what to say. I just stood there completely caught off guard. Then in a blink of an eye, should unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. I was terrified beyond belief. I had to find some way out of this. I didn’t want to see my mom naked. Then she turned around to close the bathroom door as she dropped her skirt to the floor and stepped out of it. Then she immediately unhooked her bra and slid it off right to the counter and grabbed her nighty that was hanging on the hook on the back of the door. I assumed she was getting ready for bed. She asked me what I thought about her blue nighty as she held it up and looked at it. She said something about how she just bought it today since she always wears white. As she kept talking, her words just faded out as my mind was racing around in panic. I said nothing.

Then she turned around towards me with her nighty in hand and that’s when I saw her in all her glory. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. I knew I was going to hell for this. She had nothing on but her panties. Even though I thought this was utterly disgusting, I found myself completely mesmerized by her remarkable chubby breasts. I couldn’t take my eyes off them for some reason. They were beautiful. This was the first time that I saw tits, not porn tits, real tits, and hers were very large indeed. I was in a trance staring at her erect nipples and large areolas when she abruptly quipped “John, snap out of it! What the hell is a matter with you? It’s not like this is the first time you’ve ever seen my boobs!” If she only knew.

I quickly came to my senses and became disgusted again with myself knowing that I am ogling my mother. She didn’t notice that I lightly shuddered a bit to try and shake off the dirtiness of this situation. I was fully blushing. I never ever thought about my mother in this sense. I didn’t really notice before that she had large breasts or maybe I did and just didn’t think anything of it – why would I? A bit irritated, she then asked again “What the hell is the matter with you?” Still staring, all I could softly get out was, “They’re beautiful!” I just then realized what I had said and blurted out quickly, “I mean you’re beautiful!” with the enphasis on “you’re” - hoping she didn’t notice the obvious correction.

She then came closer to me with an ominous smile, “Awe, you haven’t said that to me in quite some time”. Just now I realized that maybe I shouldn’t have said that and kept my mouth shut. The whole dynamics of this situation dramatically changed. As mom looked at me with those seductive eyes, I could tell that her thoughts were quickly replaced by something else. I didn’t know what to say or do as I tried not to keep gawking at her breasts. I had a strange feeling where this was headed but there was nothing I could think of to get out of this. At the same time, there was some sort of sexual power or force over me. I was losing control over my ability to reason. My erotic desires kicked into high gear. Could it be that I actually had the feelings of my dad? Or was my horniness getting the better of me seeing her half naked? I knew this was all wrong and filthy on some level. I tried to look away, but I couldn’t. I never felt this horny before in my life….something was wrong.

She dropped her nighty on the floor and then put her arms around my neck. I saw her face approaching mine in slow motion as she tilted her head slightly and opened her mouth a bit. She then pulled my face into hers and started to kiss me. I didn’t have any time to react. Her lips were pressed firmly against mine as she held my head secure. I could taste the lipstick she still had on as she eventually shoved her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue explored every part of my mouth as if she was searching for something. It was all very erotic to me as I have never been kissed by a girl before and now I am letting mom kiss me like that. Her tongue was swirling all over the place inside my mouth. This was not what I wanted to be doing with her. I fantasize about woman all the time while jerking off, but never in my life had I even once imagined mom in any of my lude imaginations. Yet again, I just couldn’t explain this force inside me that was making me hot and hornier than usual.

Before I knew it, I became absorbed in what she was doing and started to return the favor. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and we passionately kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I closed my eyes and it became very sensual as we hugged and squeezed each other. As we kissed, I could feel her mounds pressed tightly against my chest, that was an awesone feeling. My dick was hard as a rock as she pressed her crotch against it. What the hell was I doing? How could I even get this hard for my mother? I wanted to stop all this madness but no matter how much I struggled I was losing this fight. It seemed that my cravings for mom had multiplied immensely. All I could think was that dad was the one wanting this and wanting this bad. I was grasping for any explanation.

She then pulled away and I thought that was it and I was in the clear, this wasn’t going any further. Maybe she just wanted to give me a great big kiss goodnight. Boy I was wrong. She only paused a moment to pick up the clothes on the floor and put them in the hamper. She came back close to me and looked straight into my eyes and then down at my pants. She suddenly started rubbing my dick with her hand through my pajamas. I was about to explode as she started to kiss me again. How the hell can I do this? How the hell can I make out with mom? This is not right. I keep telling my brain to stop but it doesn’t work. I haven’t even kissed a girl before let alone make out with one. But here I am, making out with mom. I was really conflicted between being me and being dad. It seemed that dad was winning.

“John”, she signed. “I don’t ever remember you getting this hard so fast. It seems like your dick may want some company tonight”, she said playfully. My mind was telling me that’s not at all what I wanted but evidently my dick was saying otherwise. I can see that she clearly was going to accommodate my dick as she wrapped one leg around me and began to rub her crotch against it. Since I’ve never done this before, I didn’t know what to expect next. Suddenly, she got down on her knees and pulled my pajamas pants and briefs down to the floor in one fell swoop. I was just mortified and stood there frozen. I didn’t know what to do. There was my huge erection pointing directly at mom’s face. I was completely embarrassed with mom looking straight at my penis and I couldn’t move. She didn’t do anything but stare at it for a while. Was there something wrong? Why was she just staring? Was I supposed to do something? Did dad do something? I started to sweat profusely from fear and want.

She hesitated a bit more and jokingly asked, “John, why is your dick so hard already?”, “It also seems bigger than usual”. I had no idea on how to respond to that and I suppose mom would know dad’s cock after all these years. I am pretty well hung for a 15 year old as my dick is about almost 8 inches long when hard – I happen to measure myself once. I didn’t answer and just stood there in fright.

Then she grabbed a hold of my dick with her right hand and mischievously bantered “Well, a lot more for me to play with!” As she clutched my cock, a shiver ran up and down my spine. I never had anyone but myself touch it like that. It certainly felt great having someone else touch it – even though it was my mom doing the touching. I just leaned my head back and took it all in as she slowly began to stroke me.

To my surprise, her left hand grabbed my balls and started to massage and play with them. Her long white tipped finger nails would lightly brush against them giving me a tingle and making me let loose some precum. I could tell she liked cock by the way she was confidently gripping and pulling it. I would have exploded by now but my mind was still struggling with this whole situation. I was trying to come to grips with it and I couldn’t quite let myself revel in the moment. On the other hand, there was something very voyeuristic about her not knowing that I was her son which felt dirty – dirty in a mischievous way and part of me wanted to wait and see how far mom would go. My dad’s urges pulled me onwards.

Not realizing, I put my right hand on her head as to suggest what to do next. She said to me, “Don’t hurry it, I know how you like it and how you like me to play a bit before I suck you”. I can’t believe mom is talking to me this way although I know she thinks I’m her husband. I wanted more and since this was my first time, I was rather an impatient boy. As I looked down at what she was doing, I saw her glossy red lipstick lips open wide and her tongue protrude out. It was so sexy and I knew this was going to be great. The anticipation was building as I saw her head move in to devour my cock. With one big lunge forward, she stuffed my whole dick into her mouth as far as it would go, paused a moment and then pulled it out. I let out a soft cry of elation.

She then pressed her lips against the tip and started sucking until she took only the head of my penis into her mouth. I could feel her tongue licking everything and forcing it down my slit. I was leaking all over but mom took it all in stride and slurped up all the precum. She started to take in more of my dick as her head started to pound up and down. As she was sucking, she used her hand to pull and tug on it with each bob. She would then start to twist her hand a bit on each jerk as if she was trying to forcefully pull out my cum. She knew that I was about to burst and quickly eased off. She knew exactly when to lessen the moment a bit before starting up again. Yes, she did love cock and she was great at giving blow jobs. She was really into sucking me.

She was getting really stimulated with my long cock in her mouth as she moved her other hand down to her panties and rub herself. At times she would pause and shove her tongue deep into my slit and I just enjoyed all of it. All I could think of is where my dick was going to finally end up. She abruptly stopped again just before I was about to blow my load. “Now John, you never used cum that quickly. I’ve never seen you this big in a long time and I want that cock in me first before you become useless”, she decreed. Mom can certainly talk dirty if she wants too and I certainly wanted my cock in her.

Mom took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom and had me take off my shirt like the little boy I was. Then I was pushed onto the bed. I didn’t realize that mom was so forceful in sex along with the trash talk. I wanted her more and more. Something in me now just wanted to do whatever. I just let everything inside me go and succumbed to her. She quickly removed her panties and I was now witness to an enormous clit. I thought her breast were large but this was an amazing site to behold.

Her pussy lips dangled low and her clit was sticking out. It was like the size of a tiny penis. I certainly wasn’t expecting that. Her pussy looked like it had been used immensely over the years as you could notice nothing was tight about it as it flopped all over when she moved. She licked her fingers and rubbed on it quickly as she jumped into bed. She laid there on her back with her legs spread open. I was more than willing to stick my throbbing cock into her but as I started to mount her, she pushed my off and teasingly said, “You’re not getting off that easy. You know how I like it!” I wasn’t exactly sure what she meant. She saw I was wavering a bit and continued, “You know how I like my nipples sucked first, it gets me wetter and hornier! I want you to play with my breasts!” She wanted foreplay. Now ordinarily I would have just done that in the first place but I don’t know what her pleasures are and I certainly didn’t want to screw anything up that would end this. I also think she enjoys directing me. I loved how forward she was in telling me what to do – it surely turned me on.

I had no problem going for those tits. I wanted them the first I saw them. I brought both my hands to her breasts and started squeezing in awe. I was liked a kid on Christmas day opening presents. I knew they would feel remarkable. They were so soft and mushy and I wanted to play with them in my hands forever as I squeezed and kneaded them over and over. It’s was an amazing experience embracing real tits for the first time. She pulled me down on her and I started to lick her nipple. My mouth found her stiff fat nipple and I puckered up and started to suck. I was in heaven. She let out a moan and told me to take it easy and not to bite. I guess nipples are very sensitive when aroused like hers were. I licked and sucked on one breast and then moved to the other. At times I opened my mouth wide to take in as much of her boob flesh as I could. Her tits were huge and I’m not even sure I could get her whole phenomenal dark areola to fit in my mouth. She brought her own hands up around her breasts and squeezed them together while I played intensely. It was fantastic and she was getting extremely worked up. Wow!, mom totally enjoys having her tits sucked. As I continued to lick and suck on those beautiful mountains of flesh and thick swelling nipples, she started to push softly on my head. I could tell she was directing me again – directing me towards her womanhood.

Obviously I had never eaten out a girl before and I didn’t know what mom’s expectations were. As repulsing as it was, I was thinking how dad did it? I had enough info from watching computer porn as I positioned myself so that her legs straddled me over my arms wide open and my face was pointing directly at her stretched out pussy. I just stared in wonderment at her drooping flaps and that wide vast dark hole that would soon take my dick prisoner. It was large, wet and juicy – something that definitely needed to be explored in full detail. She sported a small patch of hair neatly shaven just above her twat that just begged to be rubbed and twirled in which I obliged. I didn’t know where to start so I just decided to slowly and lightly lick around the outside of her sex. The combination of her sweat and wetness made the taste of her skin mind-altering. “I’m so horny and wet, I want your tongue inside me right now!”, she commanded. No need to tell me twice. I quickly thrusted my tongue into her deep cave as far up as I could reach. Mom let out quite a moan. My whole mouth was submerged into her pussy folds. With each pulsing of my tongue, she moaned for more. I thought she was wet before I started, but more juices flowed. Despite mom’s secretions being more pungent to the taste, I loved it and swallowed all I could. I realized now that I could never think of her as mom again.

Mom squeezed her legs around my head and softly moaned, “Suck my clit!” She wanted me to swallow it whole. I let my tongue guide me up her pussy to her clit where I found it and consumed it. I sucked on that tiny penis hard as I pulled on it with my mouth and released over and over. It was like giving her head. She let out a moan that could have woken the whole neighborhood. I have to admit, it was a mind-boggling experience licking and sucking a clit – especially one that size. As I kept at it, coming up for air now and then, mom started to squirm. I knew she wanted to open her flood gates and burst. I could tell she was in sheer ecstasy as she was taking in every pleasurable moment. I didn’t know exactly what it meant for a girl to have an orgasm but I was about to finally observe one. Mom started to buck more and more as I sucked and pulled. She began to tighten her thighs around my head and I knew the moment was close at hand. She squeezed and tried to hold it in as long as she could. Suddenly, she lifted her clenched butt slightly off the bed with my head locked down on her pussy between her legs and let out one enormous wail. I looked back at her pussy and saw a river of juices spring forth. How could anything be better in life than sex I thought? That was it – mom be damned I thought, I wanted to put my cock in her.

As she relaxed back on the bed, she told me to get on top of her. As I did, she said, “No, not that way. I want your dick in my face as you suck me again.” I quickly turned around on top of her and started licking and sucking her clit again. I couldn’t believe she wanted more. It was like this was the first time she ever had sex with anyone. My mouth was fatigued and my tongue hurt from being stretched beyond belief but I wasn’t giving up. She then pulled me down on her face and swallowed my balls whole. That was quite an unexpected feeling as I never imagined someone sucking on my balls. I twitched a bit before settling into a comfortable position as we ate each other.

I could feel her play with my balls as she sucked on one then the other and then both. At times she would bend my dick backwards and shove it into her mouth and then go back to sucking the balls. I knew I was leaking all over her but she had no problem cleaning it up. We played with each other for almost an hour it seemed and I was surprised that I could hold myself from exploding – it wasn’t easy, but again, my mom knew how to handle that. Mom was not going to let me release until she ordered me to. I chalked it up to experience on her part with dad.

Then mom rolled us over so she was on top of me. Boy she was heavy indeed laying on top. I could hardly move or breathe. I didn’t seem to bother her at all that she was squishing me flat as a pancake. She wanted what she wanted and that didn’t stop her from having it. She was cramming her pussy into my face real hard and smushing it all over. She would slide her pussy up and down the length of my face, wetting everything. I was sufficating, tryng to catch some air but I didn’t want to tell her to stop. During our feast, I knew she had another orgasm while I was gorging on her because of the way she moaned, bucked and oozed out again onto my already drenched face. But she continued on wanting more – the well was not dry. It was amazing how a woman could have an orgasm and then want to quickly have another one.

Finally after a while of all that, I could take it no longer. I quickly pushed her off of me (which took quite a bit of effort) and turned around, forced her legs wide open and thrust my cock deep inside her. It went in really easy with her being so soaking wet and used. I could tell she wasn’t expecting that as she was startled with the length of my cock in her as she excitedly beamed, “Your dick is indeed much longer tonight, I don’t know how you did it but its great!” She wrapped her hands around me and squeezed me tight. I laid on top of her chest and reached over and gave her a loving kiss.

The feeling of my cock tucked deeply inside her was a feeling that one could never have imagined on their first time. I just stretched inside her as much as I could on that first lunge and took it all in. My dick was never harder or thicker as it was at this moment and I could feel that sensation of filling her void completey. We were now one. I wanted to remember that sensation for all time. I finally knew what it felt like to have my dick in a woman, albeit my mom. It was stupendous.

She jolted me out of my reverie as she wriggled her hips up and down getting impatient. She wanted me to start as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I looked at her and she at me and I began to slowly work my cock in and out. My dick was feeling everything inside her with each push. She had such an amazing smile of satisfaction.

Following her lead, I started shoving it in her harder and faster as she wanted me to pick up the pace. I couldn’t believe how much sweat we were working up. We were sticking to each other as I started ramming her. She finally let her arms around me fall to the bed and I got up on my hands and stared at her tits as they spread gracefully to each side of her. She kept moaning, “Harder, deeper!” I could tell I was hitting some wall inside her at times as she convulsed each time I did. “John, you never reached that far in me before”, she bellowed. “I can’t believe how great that feels!” I started thrusting harder when she immediately stopped me and rolled over and got on her knees and hands. I knew exactly what that meant and quickly got behind her on my knees, grabbed her hips and shoved it in and continued ramming her without skipping a beat.

Her boobs were flopping everywhere as she titled her head back. She slammed on me as much as I slammed on her. She knew that I had reached my limit. “John, I’m ready for you” she sputtered out of breath. “Give me everything you’ve got!” With that impassioned cue, I tilted my head back and lunged in her deep and blasted away. I gushed inside her over and over with each plunge. I couldn’t believe that there was so much coming out of me. I could tell mom wanted it all as she tightened up and leaned back on my cock. After a moment of taking in the whole experience and catching our breaths, she let go and I pulled out and toppled over on the bed in exhaustion. Mom quickly grabbed my cock and went down on it. She sucked and swallowed all my cum that was left until I was completely flushed. I was now spent and my dick was throbbing. I just wanted it to go limp and fall asleep.

Realizing that I was still hard just lying there, mom unexpectedly climbed on top of me and grabbed my dick and directed it into her pussy. My dick was very tender and I groaned as it easily slipped back in. She wasn’t finished with me yet. She sat up on me and started pumping up and down as her hands pressed against my nipples. My dick was sore and throbbing. Her head bent back in pleasure all the while moaning and panting heavily. I had a great view of her breasts flopping up and down with the motion, which obviously kept me hard. She would occasionally grip one of her boobs and squeeze as she continued to moan and cry out.

She then leaned forward, moving her hands to the side of me. Her tits were now smacking my chin. I caught one of her boobs in my mouth as they were flopping back and forth and proceeded to suck her nipple hard. I could instantly tell that was very gratifying for her. She moaned over and over again and then plopped right on top of me. Mom was smothering me with her weight again and she didn’t care. She was in the groove and nothing was going to stop her. My face was engulfed between her head and boobs and I was gasping for air. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, she finally had her astounding orgasm. She wailed again as her juices flowed down my dick and all over me. She got up on her hands and paused for a moment longer with me still in her. Out of breath, she leaned over and gave me a great big wet kiss and softly whispered, “I love you”. I immediately returned the sentiment, “I love you too”.

She then pulled off me as my dick went limp on my stomach. Her fluids, mixed with my cum, were oozing out down on me. After some silence between us, she remarked, “John, we’ve never had sex like that before. I’ve been wanting to do that with you forever”, she exhaled. “I never thought you liked it like that!” “Yes, it was great indeed!” I said with beaming manhood. I was completely used and exhausted. I rolled over away from mom and closed my eyes. Mom pulled herself close to me and started spooning as we both drifted off to sleep. I was content to be hugged and feel her breasts once more as she lightly touched my dick.

In the middle of a great dream on having my cocked sucked, I opened my eyes wide opened in shock only to look down my body and see my mom was at it again sucking my dick. I didn’t move a muscle and just watched her. What they hell is up with her I thought? How long has she been at this? Is she a sex addict? I was undoubtedly hard again. She had her head resting on my stomach as she gradually sucked and bobbed up and down on it gently. I just laid there and let her think I was still sleeping while she had her fun – I was still tired anyway. I think she was trying to get me to cum in my sleep by the way she was slowly going at it in rhythm.

I could feel her tongue jut out each time she went down. She was lapping me up each time she pulled back. I quickly started to get aroused and I knew I would have no problem giving her what she wanted. I closed my eyes and took in the whole sensation. I could feel myself building up to that moment. With a couple more lunges down on my cock I felt it happening. I climaxed and just let loose. I squirted into her mouth over and over without moving. She kept her mouth on my dick the whole time, taking it all in and swallowing. She wanted every drop and I was giving it to her.

Once expended, she sucked on it a bit more to get out anything that remained inside. I couldn’t imagine how much she swallowed but she finally pulled her head back and rested it on my chest as she still held my dick. She rubbed it lightly for a bit before she looked up at me to see that I was still a sleep. She lightly kissed me on the lips and rolled over back to sleep. That was amazing! Mom is a sex fiend!

As I lie there next to mom, I had pleasant thoughts of her and fulfilling her every desire along with mine. I knew she was very pleased and I was pleased with myself. I started to reenact the whole experience in my mind as my thoughts started to wonder for the next hour or so. Gradually, that sexual desire in me started to subside leaving me with a cold dark isolated feeling. All the disgusting images of incest started to rush in. I rolled over away from her – I didn’t want to look at her. I wondered if I was going to remain dad. How would I come to grip that mom maybe my wife from now on. What would happen to Austin? What have I done! I worked myself up into a frenzy and passed out.

The next morning I woke up with my head on my desk on top of the books I had open. I was sore and stiff and had to stretch. Once again I was coming out of a daze as my mother walked by my room and commented, “I see you fell asleep at your desk again studying. You need to take a break once in a while and relax, go out and find a girlfriend”. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I remembered the experience I just had and shook with repulsion. I felt really dirty. Was it all just a dream? It had to be.

I noticed that my mother was wearing a blue nighty under her robe. I didn’t want to ask but I had to. “Mom, is that a new nighty you have on under your robe?” I asked curiously. She didn’t know what to make of my question as she tried to cover herself up more with her robe. “Yes it is, I just bought it yesterday as a matter of fact, why the interest?” she asked. “No reason, you look good in blue” I replied as she continued down the hall. As I sat there in disbelief, I kept telling myself it had to be a dream. There was no way I had such sex with mom!

As I got up, I noticed my penis was sore and drained as if it were excessively used, but that had to be just a coincidence – right? I must have been studying too hard and played with myself and fell asleep I thought. I got up and got ready for school as usual. I kept yawning throughout the morning. I was more tired than usual and couldn’t get moving. I also couldn’t get mom out of my head and the things she supposedly did to me and I to her.

I walked into the kitchen for breakfast. My dad and sister were already at the table. I noticed my mom was extremely cheerful this morning with a spring in her step and humming a tune. Each time she would pass by dad she would glow and smile at him. Dad asked her why so gitty this morning. “Hmm, I wonder why?” she razzed as she poked him in the arm and gave him another devilish grin. Dad looked at me and shrugged his shoulders with a puzzled look on his face. He went back to eating and reading his paper. He just brushed the whole thing off.

As I sat there eating my bowl of cereal, I couldn’t bear to look up at mom. Even if it was just a dream it was a sick dream at that. I felt embarrassed in front of mom. I would never be able to look at my mom as a mom again. As I got up from the table to head off to school, my mom bent over to give me a kiss on the cheek but I pulled away. Not only did I not want mom touching me for a while, it was sickening knowing where that mouth may have been and what may still be in it. I rushed to the door and hurried to school. I just wanted this whole nightmare to go away.

To be continued….

 

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW. I WILL ONLY CONTINUE THIS STORY IF THERE IS SOME FEEDBACK AND INTEREST.