- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first completed story!  Initially published here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Giantess/comments/89nvmn/story_frequent_flyer/

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we don't have any first class seats left. This flight is completely full."

Alice's eyes narrowed as she stared at the gate agent. "What about business class?"

tap tap tap the agent's fingers flew across the keyboard. "Er, no. I'm so sorry, the weather has really screwed with all our flights today. I see you're a Platinum Black member-- I can file a report to corporate and see what they can do for you."

"Well... fine. Is this flight still leaving at six?"

More tapping on the keyboard. "Yes, we're expecting a short break in this storm. Hopefully we can get y'all airborne and clear before it gets stormy again."

"I s'pose that's as good as I'm going to get, hmm?" Alice asked. It was more statement than question.

The gate agent nodded. "Have a good flight, miss!"

Alice wheeled her small carry-on bag over towards the boarding area. Her two-night stay in this city had ended, but instead of returning home a priority client requested she spend a week on-site to oversee a critical portion of the project. They could reimburse her for more clothes and shoes. There were some perks to being a consultant... and she had been wanted a new pair of heels. Alice pulled her phone out of her coat pocket and started flicking through the screens, looking for her hotel's information.

"oof!" she exclaimed as her body collided with something-- no, someone-- else.

The someone else spoke first. "Ahh shit sorry!"

Alice looked him up and down. He was taller than her, no surprises there. Being 5'3" (160cm) meant she spent more time looking up at people than down. It had forced her to develop other means of asserting dominance, especially when dealing with the foolish male egos at client sites across the country. He was good looking, although his T-shirt and jeans were a bit worn. He was waiting for her to say something back, she noticed. And trying very hard to not look at her cleavage, on display above a smart grey dress and framed by her coat. Alice deliberately forced a smile, making it obvious she was trying too hard to smile.

"You're fine. Safe travels."

He smiled and darted off, eyes glued to his phone again. She rolled her eyes as she dialed the number for the Hilton. Hopefully her usual room was available at this late notice.

Chapter 2

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we're predicting a 15 minute break in the storm here, so if you don't want to spend the night here, please take your seats, buckle your seat belts, and get ready for a bumpy three-and-a-half hour flight..."

Alice had already tuned out. She was typing away on her laptop's keyboard, trying to get a few more emails sent out before takeoff. The flight attendant placed her hand on Alice's shoulder. "Sorry dear, but we're ready for pushback."

"Uh-huh. Just one second..."

"I need you to stow your portable electronic device."

"Right, I heard you..." the progress bar was creeping along slowly, just to spite her.

"Ma'am, please--"

Finally, the bar jumped to the end, and Alice swiftly shut the lid of her laptop and slid it into the seatback pocket. Only then did she turn to the flight attendant at her side, giving her an innocent expression. "Do you think we'll have drink service on the flight? If you get a chance, I'd kill for a vodka tonic."

The flight attendant was already moving on, but the edge in her voice had retreated.. "Okay dear, we'll see. Sir, please sit your seat up..."

Alice glanced at who was being accosted next. It was the man who had run into her in the airport. Fancy that, she thought, leaning back. As she flicked through emails on her phone, she allowed herself to glance at him. I wonder where he's staying? Alice thought as she committed his likeliness to memory. Mmmm... something to help me relax tonight.