- Text Size +

Alaric once again patrolled his laboratory back and forth, anxious to see how his first field test would go. He spent the last decade building her, using the knowledge his grandfather and father accumulated in a lifetime of experiments. His was the greatest dynasty of fleshcrafters the world has ever seen, creating the perfect life form to serve them was their ultimate desire.


Of course Alaric was a bit different from his father or his grandfather, they spent their entire life designing the perfect warrior. Creating the strongest muscle fibers, the hardest bones, the fastest neurons. He instead was more… aesthetically inclined. What was the point of it all, if their perfect being was ugly as sin? Beauty gave their servitor something that muscles or intelligence could never give. At least that’s how he justified spending the good part of the last decade designing his version of perfection.


Suddenly the laboratory started shaking. A distant rhythmic boom was getting nearer. Could she be his homunculus?


He rushed outside the hill his hideout was carved into and was greeted by…


Nothing? None was there. And the earthquakes even stopped.


Suddenly he felt a presence behind him. He turned and saw his servant, perched on his hill.


“Hello master!”


He was frozen solid. He could not believe what was in front of his eyes. She was gigantic! Beyond scale! Beyond his wildest expectations!


She carefully stepped in front of him. He was shorter than her big toe, she must have been around 600 feet tall. How the hell was she able to grow that much?


“As you can see the field test went well. Very well if I might add!” said the giantess. Her great, warm smile managed to melt his body away from his frozen terror. Fortunately her mind was untouched, despite her strength she still was the creature he lovingly shaped and gave life to.


“I see!” answered. Stating the obvious.


She carefully lowered herself to the ground, her sweet eyes staring her minuscule master.


“So, what do we do now, master?”


“Well, we” Alaric stopped. What were they supposed to do now? His predecessors never got that far, they were killed or imprisoned before their creatures could obtain any significant amount of power. What was he supposed to do now?


“I. We. We will take some data and record our experiment. Science must come before anything else” he said.


“Of course master!” promptly answered the creature, then spoke again “Oh it felt so good, master! Much better than you said! I could feel every single small soul. Oh it was delicious! And great, and...” once again her insatiable cock hardened, the colossal shaft pointing at her master, utterly dwarfed by it “Oh just rethinking of it is making me horny again! Next time you need to come, master. I promise I will keep you safe and put on the best show you’ll ever see!” said.


“Ok, great, but...” but it was too late, her mighty creature was lost in her lust. Her hips began to thrust and her eyes close. After a few moments her dick clashed against the hollow hill. Feeling resistance she pushed forward and stabbed her member into the rock. And his laboratory.


“Wait. You idiot! Stop!” shouted Alaric, trying to find a way to get the attention of the titan. But it was far too late, the homunculus was already fucking his home with all her strength. Her face was a mask of pure pleasure, her muscles rhythmically tensing up.


After who knows how many thrusts she finally reached orgasm. The flood released by her powerful balls was the greatest one yet, the hill exploded, becoming a creamy crater, showering the small valley in cum and stones. Then she once more collapsed over her misdeed and fell into a quiet sleep.


Alaric angrily threw away the rocks around his magical barrier. Three lifetimes worth of research lost. He opened his hand and waited, after a few moments a book flew into his waiting palm.


“note to self: set servant sex drive to zero” wrote.


He then looked at the sleeping giant beauty. Her angelic face quietly resting over the cum covered crater.


He looked at the written sentence. Took his pen and scratched it, then wrote “lower servant sex drive.”