- Text Size +

It was a quiet yet happy day for the city. Many merchants were slowly streaming inside the great walls to obtain a spot in the great central square, it was always like this during the spring fair. Everything that the duchy could produce could be found in the city: exotic food, rare trinkets, powerful spells, weapons, slaves. It might have been a relatively poor duchy in the middle of nowhere, but the great prosperity brought by the crusader king could be felt even there.

The guards defending the gates were relaxed. The crusading armies were far away, no blood mages were seen in the last thirty years, even the orc tribes were being surprisingly peaceful. All nearby threats were nothing more dangerous of a few scrawny bandit, nothing they could not handle.

Too late they spotted the strange figure approaching the main gate. In fact only one guard even spotted her at all. It was human, at least at a first glance. She was nothing short than perfect: flawless skin, an angelic face, slim and athletic body, generous curves, flowing pitch black hair dancing in the wind, icy blue eyes. Her rough looking clothing, made out of poorly cured leather, did little to conceal her incredible beauty. Yet the guard could not shake off this feeling of dread, there was this alien aura surrounding the stranger: her figure was just a bit too perfect, her movements a bit too elegant and precise, her gaze too fixed. It almost looked like someone designed her to be as perfect as humanly possible.

It was only when she came close to one of the small houses near the gate that he could see her size, she was easily taller than that home. 15, maybe even 20 feet tall! Not even the biggest orc could come close to being that big! He had to alert the rest of the garrison!

In the time it took the young guard to reach the bottom of the walls she was already at the gate, staring at the aghast soldiers in front of her.

“Good morning Whiteridge! My master sent me here to collect souls. Your souls in fact! As many as I can, he said, and I’d hate to disappoint him!” The small contingent of guards, despite their fear, formed up, while the heavy gates of the city were being closed.

“There’s no need to be afraid, I’m sure you will all feel great inside of me” said the creature. She advanced against the thick iron bars blocking the entrance and nonchalantly bent them out of her way. The metal screamed and groaned while subject to the incredible strength of that girl.

Passed the bars she leaped forward. The sharp pikes of the guards dug in her skin, opening wide wounds in her legs, that immediately started bleeding, yet the woman gave no sign of feeling pain or even being aware of her injuries. She grabbed one of them and lifted him off the ground. The man screamed and tried his hardest to pry himself off, but his effort were in vain.

“You look tasty” said as the guard’s screamed. The girl opened her mouth and from the guard a thin blue mist started rising, then after a few seconds a bright blue globe exited his mouth and was quickly swallowed by the girl.

She then let go of the lifeless body and closed her eyes. With a moan she started growing. Her powerful body stretching in every direction, meanwhile her injuries quickly closed and her skin went back to its previous immaculate perfection. One foot, two feet, three, four. Her growth finally stopped, but her clothes were stretched well beyond their limits.

“Oh wow. Master told me it would feel good, but that was beyond pleasant. It was divine!”

Looking down the giantess smiled and flexed her muscles. Immediately her clothes shredded. Pieces of cloth and leather rained all around her. Her immaculate body, completely hairless, was fully exposed to the terrorized yet captivated gaze of the guards. Her incredible breasts filled the vision of the guards, round and firm, yet almost as big as her head. Despite their situation and the death of their comrade, many could not help but feel arousal at the sight of such sensual beauty.

Confusion, however, took charge of them the moment their eyes settled on her crotch. Expecting female genitalia, they were appalled to see a thick, powerful cock, still flaccid yet reaching halfway down to her knees. Despite its size, it somehow was as feminine and elegant as the rest of her. Perfect, even too perfect.

“You like what you see?” asked the giantess, posing for her impromptu audience, her eyes filled with lust “Don’t worry, you’ll soon find out how big my friend really is.”

As she spoke, her mighty cock started to harden. It finally stopped its growth after almost reaching her knees. The thick, powerful member rivaled her ample breasts in magnificence and size.

“Don’t worry. I have the other as well, if that’s more your thing” said then lifted her huge balls, revealing a delicate pussy.

She took a step forward. The guards backed away.

“Oh, you are all so cute! I cannot wait to have you in me!”

Without any further delay the creature jumped on the nearest guard, who collapsed to the ground. Panic immediately took hold of the soldiers, but it was too late. She lifted her foot and crushed the man under her, his platemail collapsing as if made of paper. She lifted her foot again, drenched in blood, and admired her handiwork: the entire chest of the guard was simply missing, in its place a pool of crimson mud. Suddenly the same blue mist of before rose from the corpse, then condensed in a brilliant globe, that rushed towards her crotch and into her pussy. She gasped. Pre-cum started to flow from her glans. Then she started to grow again.

“It keeps getting better!” she looked at the rest of them “Your turn now.”

In just a few seconds she obliterated what was left of the garrison. Ecstasy filled her, overwhelmed by the pleasure of absorbing their souls. Her body was still growing larger and larger, reaching and surpassing 50 feet. On her knees, she could not stop her hands from reaching her genitals and frantically pleasure herself. One hand deep within her and the other stroking her mighty shaft. Within seconds she let out a loud moan, powerful enough to sweep away the abandoned carts around her, then her pussy clenched around her hand, while a thick stream of cum rushed out of her engorged member and crashed into a nearby house, then it was followed by another and another, while her balls worked overtime to pump her semen out. The house simply collapsed under the unrelenting assault and the street was invaded by a white wave of steaming love juice.

Trembling from the double orgasm, she slowly stood up, smiled and moved towards the market square. There were still so many to devour.

 

The doors of his personal chambers suddenly opened and an old man entered. Before the duke could express his anger at this intrusion, the man spoke “My lord, we have a situation.”

“What?” answered the noble, while pushing away the girls keeping him company in his bed.

“The court mage requires your presence.”

The duke angrily stomped out of his room and proceeded to reach his magical councilor.

“My lord, a powerful homunculus just entered the city. We are in great danger” said the young woman in front of him “She is still fairly weak, but will not remain so for long. I propose we rally the army, we might have half a chance of destroying her before it’s too late.”

The duke eyed the woman up and down. He barely trusted mages to begin with, even less kids that barely knew what they were talking about. Why on Earth did the king send her to be his court mage?

“Let me get this straight, you are telling me that here, far away from the borders, far away from your magical freak friends, just arrived a monster powerful enough to defeat the entire city?”

“Yes” said the woman.

“How the hell did you not detect her before now?” asked the duke, his fury ever rising.

“She” she stammered for a second “She was cleverly disguised. Something on her, probably her clothes, was imbued with null seals that prevented any magical wave to leave her and reach me.”

“Then solve the problem by yourself! I will not call my men. Hell! Even if I wanted the streets are too busy today, it would take the entire day to rally them.”

The mage took a few seconds to think “Then I suggest abandoning the city to its destiny and inform the king as soon as possible. We have a very powerful blood mage to fight, wherever he is.”

“Abandoning the city? Are you mad?”

And in that moment the castle shook. A low powerful moan filled their ears.

“On second thought the city is terribly noisy these days…”said the duke.

 

The citizens in the city square were getting nervous. First there was the panicked screams of some poor bastard coming from the eastern gates, now these loud booms, progressively getting nearer. What the hell was happening?

Soon their question would be answered when a colossal being rose from the east. Taller than the walls, mighty and naked. Her perfection barely contaminated by spots of mud, cum and blood.

The creature approached the stunned crowd, then with a smile lifted her foot and slammed it hard on the ground. The shockwave was enough to collapse the nearby houses. Those unfortunate enough to be under her were simply obliterated, erased from existence. The woman closed her eyes and shuddered, savoring the sensation.

And she grew. And as she grew her smiled widened. And as it widened the panic of the crowd rose. And rose.

By now most bystanders were back on their feet and were trying to evacuate, but the giantess jumped to each exit in succession and collapsed the nearby buildings with a light tap of her feet, creating improvised barricades. In just a couple of minutes the lion’s share of the city’s population was trapped in the main square with her.

She sat down, casually sniffing out a handful of lives under her perky butt. Only when the pleasure given by their souls being absorbed did she even realized she crushed them. Yet more size added to her already colossal boy.

She spread her legs, killing more under her perfect soles. Her cock was again at full mast, pre-cum once more dripping in lethal with pearls from her cock head, while her pussy was drowning in her juices a few trapped beneath her.

She forced her dick down to the ground, suffocating many under her meat “Worship your new master, bugs. Please me!” said.

The effect was immediate: many rushed to her, some to her feet, some to her pussy, most to her cock, who with her gesture she made obvious that it was her main concern.

The giantess was simply in bliss, thousands of tiny hands and mouths were massaging her most sensitive parts. Moans escaped her mouth one after the other, she could barely resist stroking her dick or her clit, not wanting to end their efforts too soon. When she approached climax however, she could no longer control herself and with a violent movement she scooped up most of the cock worshipers and started stroking furiously. With her other hand she swept up more and forced them inside her pussy, their panicked movements massaging her most sensitive walls. Then again gathered another handful she forced the tiny beings down her urethra, further heightening her pleasure. She then swept up even more and forcefully groped her boob, jerking her chest forward in response of the rush of new pleasure.

In just a few more seconds her orgasm came.

With a powerful scream of pleasure her whole body tensed up, her feet jerked forward, her huge toes plowed through the crowd like an avalanche, renewing the layer of blood that her pleasurers almost managed to clean. The hand gripping her mighty boob squeezed hard, painting her breasts red. The people in her pussy were pulverized the moment her muscles contracted, adding a crimson tint to the copious amount of juice that constantly flowed out. A tsunami of cum erupted from her cock, blasting away dozens of houses in its path, then a second wave followed the first, and another, and another, until a quarter of the city was covered in the thick white substance. The few still alive in the plaza fought to remain over the layer of cum, but most could only survive for a few more minutes.

The whole square then started releasing the blue mist that by now was familiar to the creature, who was still basking in the afterglow, slumped over a few buildings. A few moments later the mist concentrated in a great globe, the size of one of her boobs, that then dived into her wet cunt.

Suddenly shocked out of her orgasmic daze, she raised herself up and observed her size increasing, while the familiar growth induced pleasure started bombarding her already saturated brain. Her body pulsed forward, occupying more and more space, the square was now hidden under her humongous form. Another pulse, another rush of pleasure, dozens of feet added to her mighty body.

Her cock woke up again, ready as ever, her balls again full and ready to coat the city with her seed once again.

Rising up she admired her new size. The walls did not even reach her knees anymore, with a single step she could crush underfoot half a dozen houses. She almost had another orgasm just by the raw sensation of power her new view gave her.

A whiz quickly turned into a scream. She turned just in time to see a bolt the length of her hands go through her chest.

 

The young mage could not believe what she just witnessed. In maybe half an hour most of the city population was dead and the colossal homunculus stood in front of them, as powerful as ever. How could she hold so many souls without shattering? How could someone create such a powerful being? What could they do to stop such an otherworldly creature? With ease she killed and maimed and drowned and crushed countless lives, just for her pleasure! That incredible display of pleasure.

She gritted her teeth, but not out of frustration, out of shame. Her fear was mixed with something else, lust. It was undeniable: such raw strength and incredible beauty had a powerful effect on her, like nothing she ever witnessed in her sheltered life at the academia. She could not stop thinking of herself as the unstoppable killing machine that was destroying her city. She could not stop admiring her perfection and elegance, even in her most animalistic actions. She had to have her power, she needed to find her creator, somehow she will convince him to share his secrets. Or take them by force.

A loud bang took her out of her trance, the soldiers garrisoning the citadel finally armed the ancient giant ballistae, used in the past to fight the wild dragons native of those lands. They started the bombardment of the monster. One after the other, huge projectiles trailed over the wounded city and impacted against the colossus. The first hit her right between her breasts, causing her to recoil back, the second hit her on the left shoulder and with the third hitting her thigh she finally collapsed to the ground, bringing down with her a good chunk of the walls and who knows how many buildings.

The men cheered, but their victory lasted only for a moment, soon the giantess rose up again, the bolts still stuck in her, with red trails decorating her skin. The infamous blue mist rose again from where she fell over, it slowly rose up and filtrated through her wounds, in a few moments the powerful bolts, able to take down a high dragon, fell out of her, leaving behind her immaculate skin, merely dirtied by her blood. The giantess did not gave any sign of being worried or even in pain, she simply shrug off the damage and pushed on, towards them.

Frantically the soldiers prepared the ballistae again, again the giantess was hit, causing her to fall forward, devastating another huge chunk of the city with her incomprehensible weight. Yet again the deaths she caused with her fall healed her of any damage they managed to inflict.

The mage did not know what to do. She was never trained as a fleshcrafter, considered blood magic it was prohibited, or even a soulcrafter, considered divine magic so limited to priests and holy orders, so despite her studies she had no clue on how to stop the homunculus. She was not even a battle mage, she was merely an apprentice sent to a safe, peaceful province to accumulate some experience.

Suddenly her magical seals activated. Someone was using the secret pathways under the city. Using a simple divination spell she saw the duke and a few of his most faithful escaping. The coward did not even bother taking her with him. Anger inflamed her, she conjured a great fire arrow, six times her size and hot enough to melt stone, she launched it with all her strength against the giants knee. She collapsed on her right flank, over the inner walls, under which the underground passages went. In a few seconds the life of the duke ended.

The guards, seeing her spell, paused their bombardment and cheered once more when they saw that her assault was able to sever the leg of the beast.

The titan however was not worried, she calmly sat down, recovered her detached leg and pushed it against her stump. The blue mist was able to take care even of that injury, though her skin was no longer as perfect as before, such a violent wound was able to make some permanent damage. Once she started walking again, in fact, the mage could, with pride, notice a slight limp. It was almost unnoticeable, but there.

Still the giantess was far from defeated and now she was practically upon them. They may had time for a last barrage, but after that it was over. The mage sighed, she had little hope, but maybe with the little mana she had left she could find a way to hide until the end of her rampage.

 

“Your little toys hit hard, I’ll give you that” said the giantess. Her voice carrying enough strength to shook the heavy stone walls of the city fortress. “But I’m a lot harder to take down.”

She was now upon the citadel. The fortified residence of the duke was a large structure with its own walls, towers and the central keep dominating the city with its elevated position and imposing size. Well, imposing for the bugs inhabiting it, currently it reached her belly button.

In a playful mood she carefully lowered her soft boobs upon the walls in front of her. Utterly annihilating the ballistae and their crew under her. She giggled, the weight of her breasts was enough to destroy machines meant to take down the most dangerous beasts of the realm. She then used her tits to sweep over the whole length of the wall, flattening its garrison in seconds. Done that she simply pushed against the walls, collapsing them, and reached the keep itself.

There a few ballistae were still beign worked on, but she lowered herself down to be eye level with them. She opened her mouth and took a long, thorough taste of the keep’s roof. Retreating her tongue, she savored the men now in her mouth. Small, sweet morsels making their way down her through by the dozen. The roof was by now a wreck of broken machinery and saliva.

She took a step back and felt a whole new wave of arousal going through her. The mightiest building of the whole city stood before her, at the mercy of her cock. Her pride remained hard the whole trip from the square to the citadel and was now poking the outer walls of the keep.

No longer capable of containing herself she thrust forward, at first the keep resisted, but soon her overwhelming strength had the better and her dick penetrated the structure. Copious amounts of pre-cum were starting to fill the insides of it. She started humping the stone fortress with ever wilder abandon, each thrust threatening to collapse the whole building.

After a few minutes the creature was already at the edge. She accelerated her thrusts and with a powerful roar she came once again. Wave after wave of cum filled the structure to the point her thick seed was overflowing out of all its windows, yet her orgasm refused to end and the endless stream of semen torn the great doors of the keep open, letting a white flood out, which quickly painted the bailey white. After a final thrust she collapsed over the building, which finally crumbled down. The giantess remained still, placid, enjoying the silence around her and the now familiar sensation of the souls she claimed being absorbed.

After almost half an hour she stood up and admired her handiwork: the city was thoroughly devastated, entire districts were completely crushed, the walls could barely qualify to be called as such, the citadel was no longer standing, half the city was covered in her semen and the surviving population was probably under the thousand. The tallest building still standing could not even reach halfway to her knees.

She smiled and walked away.