- Text Size +

*The first part of this chapter was written by badguy*

Your mom leaned back, mercilessly pressing you deeper still into the depths of the mattress under her prodigious rear. You could hear the springs creaking beneath its surface in protest and winced as the soft yet firm flesh of her butt molded around you. Her bottom cut you off from the rest of the world, leaving you with only the stale acrid air from her last fart for you to breathe. You gasped for clean air as you could feel the ceiling of doughy fat and cotton above you moisten-- how long was your mom planning on sitting on you?!

Deciding break time was over, your giantess of a mother suddenly got up, prying her rear from the mattress. Your eyes widened as you felt yourself being yanked up with the sudden motion, leaving you to watch the mattress below get further and further away. It took only a moment to realize the fraying fabric material from her panties had ensnared you and dragged you up with it..! Your mom's globular buttcheeks smacked into you from either side and suddenly began to smear and smother against you threateningly as your living prison took a step forward. 

Your mom crossed the bedroom to her dresser and tossed on her nightgown. Then she turned back to her bed, ready to start folding laundry. As the massive woman moved, her cheeks spread and churned about you rhythmically, impulsively you drawing the moist panties you were tangled in deep within her asscrack, You tried to scream and alert your mom to your predicament, but one of the laces were tight around your neck, threatening to strangle you. You were essentially helpless you watch as the light from the outside world faded away as the damp walls from her asscheeks rose further and further up around you.

You could hear another brief gurgling sound and grimaced as a rush of foul gas came silently rushing past you out of the sweaty hovel you found yourself trapped in,

Your mom yawned as she approached the laundry pile. Feeling her panties forming a wedgie in her butt, she reached back and yanked them out. Then, turning on the television, she prepared to sit down and fold some laundry. 

Good news, when your mom's tree trunk-like fingers reached in and snatched the panties backwards, the fraying part of the lace that had ensnared you snapped, causing a hole in her underwear. 

Bad news, when the material snapped you were sent tumbling even deeper into her butt crack...

 

*The rest of this chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

You must have the worst luck in the world. There was just a single tiny hole in the back of your mom's panties, one barely noticeable at first glance, and yet it was that exact spot where you fell inside her underwear. Now trapped in her panties, gravity took control and you slid downwards. Your slide was damp, and you went tumbling down the fabric that had been wedged between your mother's sweaty butt cheeks moments earlier.

Your mom couldn't hear it, but her son was screaming as he slid all the way down her panties. The underwear acted as a giant wall that blocked off his cries from the outside world. With that irritating wedgie fixed, she sat her big butt down once more and began folding laundry. She was feeling content. Changing into some loose clothing and giving her feet some well-needed rest was something she always looked forward to after a long day. Distracting herself with her nightly drama soap, she grabbed another shirt.

Your mom's enormous ass cheeks flattened you against the bed. You were lucky the bed was as soft as it was, if your mom had sat down on something hard like a table, she very well might have killed you. She shifted her weight slightly to get more comfortable, causing her round ass to roll over your helpless body. The sheer weight of her plump fatty cheeks was agonizing, they cruelly squished your body from side to side before coming to a halt. From the chest down you were left crushed under one of her buns, your face wedged between her sweaty ass crack and the bed.

The first thing you noticed when you fell inside you mother's panties was the atmosphere. Her ass was dripping with sweat, making the surrounding air humid and thick with her pungent scent. The remainder of her earlier farts still hung around in her panties too, stinging your nostrils with their sharp odor. You really hoped she didn't have any more gas to release. Breathing this foul smell was difficult enough, but your huge mother's smothering ass was also crushing your lungs. You could only draw in short gasps at a time, and the air that you did manage to breathe tasted rank. Before long a blob of sweat squeezed out of the hot crevice above, falling into your mouth and forcing you to drink it. You gazed up at your mom's giant ass crack, wondering just how deep it went, and how many more disgusting droplets of sweat laid inside.

Your oblivious parent was making good progress with the laundry, looking back and forth between what she was doing and the TV. That was when she noticed something at the far foot of the bed. There was a single sock lying on the floor, it must have fallen there while she was dumping the clothes out of the laundry basket. Giving a sigh, your mother got up off the bed to go get it.

Suddenly the world around you began to turn. Your mom's generous posterior hoisted itself off the bed and started shifting around once more.

"W-What's going on?" You shouted in alarm. Where was your mother going?

She bent down to get the sock when something else caught her eye. The TV remote she had lost was also lying under the bed!

"Oh that's where the remote went! I've been looking for you all week."

She got on her hands and knees, bringing her head low to the ground so she could reach her arm under the bed. Her huge ass was sticking up in the air, it wiggled from side to side as she stretched out her body. Gravity took effect on her thick butt cheeks and they spread open, just enough that her crack would be exposed to the outside world had she not been wearing panties.

Still at the back of your mom's ass, everything spun around when she bent over. Down was up and up was down, and that down was beginning to open deeper. Like a chasm being carved into the Earth your mother's humongous ass spread wide open. Her sweaty scent wafted upwards, washing over you like a wave of steam. Worst yet, with her cheeks spread apart like this, the ground at your feet became a wet slippery slope. With nothing to hold on to you slid down her crack, splashing into several beads of hot sweat on the way.

"This can't be happening!" you yelled, clawing at the doughy flesh of your mom's rump to try and slow your descent.

Your momentum couldn't be stopped however. The further you fell into your mom's warm crevice, the steeper your slope became. Soon you hit the bottom with a crash, landing face first into your maternal figure's ripe, puckered anus. Your brow became wedged between two puffy wrinkles, and your mouth was lined up directly with her hole. For a moment, your head was stuck to her asshole, but it was that moment that your mom caught the remote with her hand.

Her titanic body started moving, rumbling the land around you. Desperately you were trying to pry your face out of her anus, but you were too late. She stood back upright and her big butt cheeks slapped together. Like two tidal waves at your back the ass halves crashed into each other, burying you at the bottom of a fleshy sea. The weight cramming you against her asshole was unreal, but it got fifty times worse when she sat back down on the bed.

The mattress creaked under your mom's booty, and her cheeks became like two hard slabs pushing you from behind. You were facing upwards into her anus, with all the heaviness and heft of a giant woman bearing down on you. The gross asshole forced your face deeper, wedging your brow to the point where it covered your eyes completely. Your nose was shoved the deepest inside her hole, and you could feel the intense heat nestled deep between her folds. Luckily you could still had a small amount of room to breathe with your mouth, if only through the small gaps between her anal wrinkles. The air down here was more humid than ever, and still ripe with the smell of her recent farts. It tasted terrible, and sometimes the oily residue on her pucker would rub itself on your lips.

You had trouble acknowledging this was even happening to you, it felt like you were in a nightmare. Being trapped inside your own mother's ass was impossible, there was no way you could have fallen so deep that you would be stuck against her asshole right? That was a place for her shit to come out of, not a prison for her own son. Her mighty sphincter flexed, painfully reminding you that this was all too real.

Up above your mom was almost done folding, blissfully unaware of the poor child trapped inside her bum.