- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "At Home and Shrunken =O" interactive on writing.com by 4eva. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1384303-At-Home-and-Shrunken-O/map/11132111] Since this is from an interactive story it starts from the middle, with the main character (you) on your mother's bed, looking for help.

I wrote this story with badguy, swapping chapters back and forth as it progressed. Full credit goes to badguy for the chapters they wrote.

**** **** **** ****

 

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

From the top of your parent's bedspread you stood, too tiny for your mom to even take notice of you. You watched her in awe as she walked around the room. She was so astronomically huge compared to your tiny self that she seemed less like an actual person, and more of just a massive structure in the distance. He body was so big that you couldn't get all of it in your view at once, you only saw her body in parts. If you wanted to look at what her hands were doing, you would need to turn yourself to the point that you could no longer see her head.

She went to the other end of the bed and bent over to pick up a basket of clean laundry. When she bent over there was only one body part left in your view to look at: that was her ass. It was big, gigantic even, and only at your distance could you see it in all its glory. Had she been hunched over directly in front of you it would be impossible to see all of her butt at once. Your mom had a slim waist, but nestled below it was a sexy round butt, with wide child-bearing hips. While she was picking up the laundry basket it stuck out, pushing at the jeans fabric she was wearing so that her back pockets rounded to fit her curvature. You then realized you had been staring at your mom's ass, gawking with your mouth open at how big it looked. You tried looking away, but you couldn't help yourself, you were a hormonal 16 year old boy after all. Being in the presence of a giant woman was going to catch your attention, regardless if she was your mother or not.

Her generous rear wobbled slightly and then she rose back up to standing with the basket in hand. Once more she was tall like a mountain, and with the added weight of carrying the laundry her stomps became more thunderous. Your curious teenage mind wandered and you decided to check out a different body part. Her boobs were towering high above, what might have been miles away, but they still looked incredibly large. Your mom had a big enough chest to begin with, but at your new size her tits were so huge you could get lost in them. They had almost been obscured by the laundry but thanks to how big they were you could see them proudly standing above the basket. They jiggled a bit while she walked: the small bobbing up and down her breasts did seemed like a minor movement to her, but to you the distance they covered was several lengths of your body.

That one moment of titty distraction landed you in big trouble. Your mom brought the basket of clothes to the side of the bed and lifted it high above you. It blocked out the light and covered your surrounding area in shadow. You watched in fear as it turned upside down in her hands, dumping the pile of unfolded laundry on the bed. You ran as hard as you could to get away. Sprinting on the soft bed was difficult as you feet sank into the sheets a little. The mass of laundry tumbled behind you, approaching like a fabric avalanche. Running away from such a huge cascade of clothes looked like a scene from an action movie, where a single man was about to be swept up in a disastrous tidal wave. In reality the clothes just rolled onto the bed with a pathetic plop, with little to no fanfare. You became engulfed in fabric, sent rolling in the heavy mass of clothes, until a button struck you in the head hard. It was akin to being slapped with a kitchen table, and it knocked you out cold.

You woke up only a minute or so later.

Your mom was tried from running around all day. She had been doing chores, out shopping and getting groceries, and just had this last pile of laundry left to do before she could finally rest. On top of everything she hadn't even heard from her son all day, and was getting worried about him.

"I hope he's okay..." she said to herself.

Your mom's muttering was quiet to her, but loud enough that her voice woke you up. In a daze you crawled your way out from under the mass of laundry, to a clear area on the corner of the bed. Looking up, you could barely catch the expression on her face.

She had her palm pressed on her forehead and gave a deep sigh, to let out some of her stress.

"Hahh... I need a moment to relax. My feet are killing me!"

She closed her door and began to undress, if only to make herself more comfortable. You looked at the giant woman peel off her jeans, unaware that her own son was watching. She wiggled her hips from side to side, almost dancing in order to take off the tight pants. The small amount of sweat built up from running around all day dripped down her legs, its warm stench escaping into the room. Her huge round butt captured your attention again, now clad in just her big white panties.

Next she approached the free corner of the bed, clear of laundry. Your heart sank as you realized in order to relax your mother was going to sit her ass down on the bed - right on top of you. Her colossal panty-clad butt and huge milky thighs stretched out over your head, slowly becoming your new sky. You were frozen in shock, unable to do anything but watch as her expanding ass cheeks descended. Your mom's giant sexy ass was right in front of you, close enough to touch, but huge enough to fear. Finally she released her weight, and her ass fell to the bed with an earth-shattering plop.

Miraculously you weren't killed. By some act of God, you ended up in the one safe place under her ass, the crack between both cheeks. Totally smothered under your mom's plump hips you struggled to breathe. The warmth emanating from her rump was unreal, and every breath you took was thick with the smell of ass sweat. Your maternal figure was giving off scents you never thought possible from her. To think that nearly every day the sweat from your mom's booty would build up like this, and cause her panties to become this stuffy underneath her tight pants. You inhaled her steamy butt, gradually feeling light-headed from her wafting aroma.

The heavy giantess began to take off her socks, her monolithic ass cheeks shifted around you. Her immense grinding butt crushed you as the weight lifted from her moving legs. The first sock came off with a snap, causing her hips to wiggle further into the bed. The giant cheeks spread slightly with her sinking butt, drawing her son closer between her ripe sweaty buns. Pulling off the last dripping sock, your mother bunched them up and carelessly threw them onto the floor.

You mom loudly sighed and let her shoulders slump. It was nice to take a seat and calm down after a hard day. A gurgling noise came from her lower half. You heard it too, muffled behind the thick mounds of flesh that had been crushing you. Your mother grunted, and nonchalantly unleashed an enormous rumbling fart into the bed and on top of her son. It was loud, her thick reverberating ass cheeks sounded like a muffled elephant trunk going off in her room. Her explosion of gas blasted you head-on, enveloping you in a rancid hot stench that was a hundred times worse than her sweaty butt musk.

"Aaaaaaahhh, I've been holding that one in all day."

Indeed, the huge ass roared as your mom relieved her pressure, letting loose all the hot rancid air trapped inside her bowels. She was extremely pent up, having kept all her steamy farts held inside in fear of letting them slip out while she was shopping. The intense vibrations from her warbling ass cheeks pounded you into the bed relentlessly, slamming your tiny body over and over like a jackhammer. Effortlessly she pummeled you under her farting ass, suffocating you in the hot torrent of stench that spewed from her anus. The smell was indescribably horrible, it burned your nose and clung to your insides. The gas trailed off and she smiled with satisfaction, completely unaware that she had just farted directly on top of her son.

The aftermath of your mothers release hung around to torture you. Her fart seeped into the mattress, and slowly began rising back out. You couldn't tell what smelled worse, the humid bed underneath you, or the ample pantied globes on top. Either way the surrounding miasma felt like it was caked into your body, like you would never smell clean again. It was sweltering under her ass now, but your mom enjoyed to feeling of warming the mattress with her butt.