- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by badguy*

 

The sticky muscles that make up your mom's rectum rumble ominously as they work to pass you and the enormous turd behind you through peristalsis. Between the disgusting noises flooding your ears and the horrendous stench wafting into your nose and mouth there's no doubt about where you'll be headed if you don't do something quick-- you'll be excreted alive from your mom's body and dumped unceremoniously into the toilet bowl where you'll likely be buried beneath her waste and flushed away. You continue to thrash and claw at the muck-coated walls of her colon as you're pushed along, but your minuscule attacks don't seem to have any effect on your mom's huge, unfeeling ass. Instead, as if in response, a burst of foul gas comes fluttering from around the massive turd pressing against you and wooshes past your tiny frame to the now open portal of her anus, causing your prison to sputter and undulate. 

Sally's eyes widen from the loud fart. Even though it's the middle of the night, she hopes no one heard that. Yawning, she wiggles her middle-aged bottom on the seat and continues to push, straining. Her dinner was large and she feels quite backed up.

Giving up on your plan to get your mom to notice your tiny writhing form up her bum, you decide to instead try to see if there's any way you can get around the train-sized block of waste barreling down the tunnel. You're rapidly running out of time as her asshole opens once again with a sticky squelch, revealing the darkened toilet bowl below. Running out of ideas, you force yourself into the slick, glistening wall of the tunnel and try to hold on as best you can. Immediately you feel the massive shit steamroll over your body with no remorse, crushing your tiny frame so hard into the soft rectal muscles that you feel your bones creaking.

Your plan's a dud. Not even a second goes by before your body is pressed into the mushy gunk and dragged along towards the exit. You scream, spitting out bile and who knows what as your mom unknowingly defecates you from her body. You feel cool air blast in your face as the shit you're lodged in breaches her mammoth anus, but you barely get to enjoy it as it breaks off with a sticky squelch and plunges you deep into the lake below.

The weight of the crap is tremendous and you quickly sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Gasping for air, you thrash and struggle to free yourself from the waste, but you're lodged too deep in and can't get any leverage. You reach a hand up towards the shimmering surface of the toilet water in some vain hope that the connection between mothers and sons will cause her to realize something's amiss, cause her to lift up off the toilet seat and save you from this hell, but all you get is the view of another log of crap splashing into the water and sinking beside you. Then another splash, and... another. How much did your mom eat?

More and more bulks of waste sink down around you until you're plunged completely in the dark. Unable to hold your breath any longer, you gurgle as the water mercilessly floods into your lungs. You feel your vision fade and your consciousness begin to dim.... maybe in your next life you'll get a more dignified death....

Sally pries her derriere off the seat with a sigh and reaches for the toilet paper. After a few wipes she stands up fully and hits the toilet lever, not even bothering to look back into the bowl. Yawning she walks back into her bedroom and crawls back into bed, pulling the covers up over herself. She wiggles to get comfy and begins to drift back to sleep...