- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by badguy*

 

You winced in agony as you were flattened beneath your mom's anus. Oblivious to your predicament, her rear remorselessly rested upon your shrunken form with all its cruel weight. The pressure was rapidly reaching an apex, and bit by bit you felt your face and body sinking into her slimy asshole with excruciating squishy noises. Suddenly a loud huff sounded from miles above your position, and you gasped as your mom pried her middle-aged butt from the bed, taking you with it. Each of her footsteps caused her blubbery buttcheeks to shift and smear around you, burying you even deeper into her butt's core.

With laundry done Sally padded into the kitchen, ready to put dinner on. Her stomach growled loudly. She was absolutely starving. Yawning, she reached a hand back and tugged lightly at her panties, which once again wedged into her crack. She then clenched her buttcheeks together to suppress a light itch she felt up her butt. Never in her wildest dreams would she imagine that irritant could be her son, shrunken down to the size of a bug and trapped in her asscrack like living butt lint. She reached up to the counter and began pulling out pots and pans...

* * * * 

"DINNER'S READY!" Sally called to her kids. In a flash, Annie and Shannon were in the kitchen and sat down at the table, but Todd was nowhere to be found. When she asked her daughters if they had seen him, Shannon didn't have much of a response, but Annie mentioned that she thought her brother said something about staying at a friend's house for the night. Sally was annoyed that Todd hadn't bothered to tell her. He had been growing distant lately, but to just vanish seemed inappropriate even for him. With an annoyed sigh, she sat down at the table and began to eat.

Sally was very hungry, and it showed on her plate. Pork, mashed potatoes, greens... she made more than she usually does, and shoveled in mouthful after mouthful while discussing school and such with her kids.

* * * * 

Meanwhile, you were in agony. The dining room chairs were much less forgiving then your mom's mattress, so when she sank her rear into it you were pressed into her puckered anus more harshly than ever. You winced in pain as you felt the gelatinous flesh mold itself around you. Getting any air at all now was a struggle, but what air you did manage to procure was beyond rank. The worst part was you could hear your mom and sisters talking like everything was normal. They were completely ignorant to the life or death situation you were going through.

Sally finished her meal and leaned back, placing a hand on her stomach. She felt a bit bloated and regretted eating so much. As your mom leaned back in the sit in relaxation, the pressure her ass was putting on you was becoming more intense than ever. You began to panic as you thought you were going to be crushed, but instead to your dizzying horror you felt your legs actually breaking through the seal of her anus. Suddenly everything lurched up.

* * * * 

Your mom cleaned up the dishes and said good night to her kids. Walking back upstairs into her bedroom, she pretty much made a beeline right for her bed. She was beyond full. Sally set her alarm for work in the morning and then pulled the covers over herself, laying on her stomach. Her eyelids fluttered as she drifted off to sleep...

You were in full on panic mode. After your legs were hungrily lapped up by the greedy anus, it wasn't long before the rest of you was rapidly pulled in with each of her footsteps. By now only your head was protruding from the rubbery nightmare and you were smothered from all sides by rank-smelling flesh. You were desperately trying to pull yourself up out of the sticky pit, but there was no way to get any leverage. What's worse was you could hear your mom snoring loudly in the distance, and the sloshing and burbling of her digestive getting to work on her dinner. You practically burst into tears thinking about what was going to happen if you weren't able to free yourself. 

Hours had already past and your mom was in a deep slumber. You were grunting and screaming trying to pull yourself from the slimy pit you found yourself in, but there was still no use. Her ass had a permanent grip on you and she wasn't even aware of it. The events of the day had begun to wear heavy on you and despite your situation you felt yourself too exhausted to continue struggling. Your tiny head slumped against one of the sticky wrinkles that made up her anus and you drifted off into sleep, praying that in the morning you could find a way out of here or alert your mom to your presence.