- Text Size +

You had been climbing the front side of your mom's breast for what seemed like hours. At the very least you had made your way out of the hot sweaty underside of her boob, so you didn't have to put up with its incredible weight bearing down on you any longer. That being so, the journey of climbing up her huge milky blob of fat was taking forever, and was totally exhausting. She was still at her desk, and luckily wasn't moving that much, so you could continue your climb without interruptions.

It was like rock climbing, but instead of hanging onto stiff rocks, your only grips were the small indentations you pushed into her plump boob skin. The smooth flesh rippled with your body as you crawled by, it was less of a climb, and more of a wriggle towards the top. Soon enough you found your first break, as your hand reached out and touched her areola. The pink skin had a different feel to it, and you knew right away you had arrived at her giant nipple. The thing was absolutely huge, easily multiple times the size of your body. You breathed a sigh of relief and began to mount it, the extended flesh would serve as a good hanging point to take a break.

Reaching with both hands you grabbed the ridge of her nipple and hoisted yourself upwards. The normally small circular nub was huge compared to you, like a round plate of pink flesh. The soft meat sank in a little as you pressed into it, which came as surprise. You had expected your mom's nipples to be more sturdy, but wherever you grabbed with your hands the skin would give in. Suddenly you felt the ground beneath you shake. This time however it wasn't due to your mom bouncing her huge boobs around, but rather her nipple was starting to twitch.

The giantess was patiently working away at her computer when she was greeted with a small tingle of arousal. Your haphazard grabbing and squirming on her nipple was enough to make it start to twitch, and now she was getting turned on. She didn't know what was going on with her body, but today her boobs felt really arousing. The temptation was getting to be too great for her. She looked around to make sure no one was walking by and stealthily cupped her boobs in her hands, groping them.

No one will notice, right? she thought to herself.

The world around you started to wobble again and your mom's big pink nipples began to stiffen. Her stimulated body began to increase its blood flow to her chest, causing her nipples to swell gradually. You realized you were in a bad place. Your movements had been felt by her sensitive flesh and it was making her aroused. The bulging skin was getting harder by the second and was painfully pushing your back against your mom's bra and tight shirt. It grew larger, to the point that both her nubs were now standing up from her boobs. The expanding nipple squeezed you snug against the clothes, you grunted in pain as it smothered your face. Just how big could this thing get?

Your mother felt really naughty doing this at work, but she couldn't help herself. Her erect nipples were standing firm against her clothes and it felt great. She bit down on her lip and extended her fingers out in a V-shape, pressing them into the soft skin around her nipple. This made her shirt tighten against the tender teat, squeezing it lovingly. The pointed nipple quivered in delight and grew even harder. You mother had to stifle her moans.

"Mmmmm ahhhnn..."

It felt so good. She loved playing with her huge breasts, they were one of her favourite spots to tease. She shuddered and kept going, massaging the soft boob meat around her nipples.

Meanwhile you were having the life squeezed out of you by the stiffened flesh. You heard you mom's moaning voice and realized she was getting off on you. You howled in frustration, the vibrations of your voice only titillated her more. Her giant nipples were throbbing, they were so hard, you could feel her heartbeat crushing you. The pressure under her tight shirt was too much, you felt like your body was about to burst. Blood rushed to your head and you screamed for mercy.

"MOOOOOOM! STOOOP! PLEASE!!!"

Her face had grown red, she was blushing madly in heat. Her nipples were pulsing, begging to be touched.

I wonder if I can get away with... she thought.

Slowly she trailed her fingers over to her one nipple. It twitched excitedly. She closed her eyes and pinched down on it hard, feeling a surge of pleasure run through her body like electricity. The incredible strength of her fingers crushed your body to a pulp, killing you instantly. Your horny mother tweaked and twisted the nipple in-between her digits, reducing you to a red stain on her bra. It felt so amazing, she held her breath and pinched harder. The nipple throbbed and throbbed with delight, feeding into the older woman's sexual needs. She felt her panties get a little wet...

Taking a toilet break your mom walked to the bathroom as fast as she could without garnering anyone's attention. For the next 20 minutes she masturbated intensely, stroking the nipple that killed you while pumping her fingers in and out of her wet slit. She hadn't felt this turned on in a long time, and when she finally came she pinched her nipple harder than ever. After cleaning herself up, she returned to work, red in the face and feeling refreshed. She had no idea it was actually her son that had flipped her switch, or that in her self-indulgence she had ended his life.