- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "At Home and Shrunken =O" interactive on writing.com by 4eva. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1384303-At-Home-and-Shrunken-O/map/11132111] Since this is from an interactive story it starts from the middle, with the main character (you) on your mother's bed, looking for help.

**** **** **** ****

 

From the top of your parent's bedspread you stood, too tiny for your mom to even take notice of you. You watched her in awe as she walked around the room. She was so astronomically huge compared to your tiny self that she seemed less like an actual person, and more of just a massive structure in the distance. He body was so big that you couldn't get all of it in your view at once, you only saw her body in parts. If you wanted to look at what her hands were doing, you would need to turn yourself to the point that you could no longer see her head.

She went to the other end of the bed and bent over to pick up a basket of clean laundry. When she bent over there was only one body part left in your view to look at: that was her ass. It was big, gigantic even, and only at your distance could you see it in all its glory. Had she been hunched over directly in front of you it would be impossible to see all of her butt at once. Your mom had a slim waist, but nestled below it was a sexy round butt, with wide child-bearing hips. While she was picking up the laundry basket it stuck out, pushing at the jeans fabric she was wearing so that her back pockets rounded to fit her curvature. You then realized you had been staring at your mom's ass, gawking with your mouth open at how big it looked. You tried looking away, but you couldn't help yourself, you were a hormonal 16 year old boy after all. Being in the presence of a giant woman was going to catch your attention, regardless if she was your mother or not.

Her generous rear wobbled slightly and then she rose back up to standing with the basket in hand. Once more she was tall like a mountain, and with the added weight of carrying the laundry her stomps became more thunderous. Your curious teenage mind wandered and you decided to check out a different body part. Her boobs were towering high above, what might have been miles away, but they still looked incredibly large. Your mom had a big enough chest to begin with, but at your new size her tits were so huge you could get lost in them. They had almost been obscured by the laundry but thanks to how big they were you could see them proudly standing above the basket. They jiggled a bit while she walked: the small bobbing up and down her breasts did seemed like a minor movement to her, but to you the distance they covered was several lengths of your body.

That one moment of titty distraction landed you in big trouble. Your mom brought the basket of clothes to the side of the bed and lifted it high above you. It blocked out the light and covered your surrounding area in shadow. You watched in fear as it turned upside down in her hands, dumping the pile of unfolded laundry on the bed. You ran as hard as you could to get away. Sprinting on the soft bed was difficult as you feet sank into the sheets a little. The mass of laundry tumbled behind you, approaching like a fabric avalanche. Running away from such a huge cascade of clothes looked like a scene from an action movie, where a single man was about to be swept up in a disastrous tidal wave. In reality the clothes just rolled onto the bed with a pathetic plop, with little to no fanfare. You became engulfed in fabric, sent rolling in the heavy mass of clothes, until a button struck you in the head hard. It was akin to being slapped with a kitchen table, and it knocked you out cold.

Many hours pass, until the next day...

You woke up in a dark room. It was too poorly lit to get a look at where you were exactly, but you could feel a soft fabric underneath you, similar to how it felt being on top of your mom's bed. That's right, the last thing you remembered was being in the giant pile of laundry your mom was folding. Is that where you were now? Did you get folded up in some article of clothing while you were unconscious?

Sure enough, the drawer you were sleeping in rumbled open, stunning you with a flash of light. You were on top of a stack of your mom's bras, neatly folded and organized in her wooden drawer. Speaking of stacked, your mom was standing right in front of you, stark naked, straight from coming out of the shower. You had slept until the next day in her bra, and now she was getting dressed for work. She picked up her favourite purple laced bra, which just so happened to be the one you were sitting on. Almost immediately your vision was taken up by your mom's boobs They were even more gigantic than how they looked from the bed. You shouted up at her, trying to alert her of your presence before she put the bra on.

"Mom! MOOOOM! It's me! I'm inside your bra! STOOOOP!!"

She didn't hear you. Slowly the massive tits approached, casting big round shadows on you. You were situated at the bottom of her cup, and were about to be crushed by the soft underside of her boob. Getting even closer you grew more panicked.

"MOOOOMM!! STOP! HELP! MOOOOO-"

and then you were smothered by her giant breast. Your screams became nothing but muffled buzzings underneath. She affixed the straps, roughly giving her boobs some lift and pulling you more snugly into place. Then she cupped the bra in her hands, shifting it around the place to get it more comfortable. This rolled your tiny body around under her boob and you wound up facing upwards, in a spread eagle position, totally unable to move.

Your mom continued to dress herself for work, with no idea that she was taking her son along for the ride. You laid underneath her boob, still letting the whole situation sink in. You mom was a giantess, or rather you were shrunken, and now you were stuck inside her bra trapped with her huge boobs. It just seemed so bizarre. If it were any other girl this might have been kind of sexy, but this being your mom was just too much for you to cope with. As she walked around the house getting ready for the day her hefty bust bounced its weight up and down on top of you. The lace hammock at you back absorbed some of the impact, but for the most part her fatty smothering boob smushed you over and over. You took back what you thought before: This wouldn't have been sexy for you no matter whose boob it was, the situation was much too painful and dangerous.

After a while you started to curse how well-endowed your mother was. Her boobs were just too huge. With every stepped she took they jiggled. Whenever she turned around they would sway from side to side. Even raising a hand would cause her arm to brush against the big hooters, squishing them together slightly. They seemed like they just never stopped moving, and it was slowly torturing you. The heaving flesh was crushing your body under its immense weight and her dough-like skin was constantly pressed up against your face, giving you little room to breathe. You felt like if this went on all day you would be flattened, stuck to your mom's underboob like a man-shaped sticker.

Thankfully most of the jiggling and bouncing stopped when she got to her office. Calming sitting at her desk, you mom worked on the computer, and her breasts became still. That gave you a moment of respite. You calmed your painful grunts into regular breathing again. It was then when you noticed your mom's scent. Her natural female odor was all around you. It smelled nostalgic, but it also had enough wafting pheromones to make you dizzy. Slowly it became more stuffy under her boobs, and the smell was getting stronger. You had the poor office ventilation to thank for that.

The AC had been busted for weeks, and it being the middle of summer, the office's employees were suffering. Your mother was no exception, and within her first hour of the day she had already begun to sweat. Small beads of liquid leaked from her pores, in her body's poor attempt too cool itself off. The plentiful boob meat resting on top of you heated up, and soon droplets of your mom's sweat came your way. They dripped around the curved outline of her boobs, dribbling downwards along her heavenly soft skin. The droplets met at the bottom of her underboob, where you were trapped. You had been expecting a bit of sweat at first, but this was ridiculous. Some of it sank into the bra, making it soggy and heavy, but the majority of the wet bodily fluid had pooled itself around you.

You didn't ever want to know how you mom's underboob sweat tasted but the salty secretions had made it into your mouth anyhow. It was like a steamy sauna in her shirt, the ripe smelly sweat was slathered all over the underside of her tits and coated your body. It got in your hair, your eyes, your ears, your nose, basically clogging up anywhere it could go. The sweltering heat was sapping your energy and you thought you would soon pass out.

Your mom was feeling the heat too, panting at her desk. She grabbed her collar and flapped her business shirt in an effort to cool her chest off.

"Ugh, it's so hot..." she complained, as puffs of warm air escaped her cleavage.

Your maternal figure's flapping of her shirt made her enormous boobies bounce up and down. The gargantuan tits jiggled in the bra elastically, slapping you repeatedly with her wet flesh. You shouted in pain for her to stop but the breasts kept coming. Outstretching your arms did nothing, they relentlessly beat you down with their abundant weight. She kept tugging at her collar, without the faintest clue that her sweaty boobs were flopping up and down on top of her own son. After a minute she felt a little cooled off, and stopped.

You wanted to take a breather and relax but you couldn't. Thanks to your mom's boob bouncing, all her remaining titty sweat had rolled down her boobs, and converged towards the bottom. Trapped under the stifling underboob you became submerged in sweat, unable to breathe. Your eyes widened in panic, you were going to drown if you didn't do something. Reluctantly you began to drink your mom's boob sweat, trying desperately to shrink the puddle of liquid. It tasted gross. It was salty and warm, and it was too juicy to be compared to water. Worst of all were the mental effects, drinking your own mom's boob sweat felt horrible.

You drank and drank until your stomach hurt, but you had to keep going. Eventually you drank enough of her chest excretions to give yourself a small gap of air to breathe. You gasped frantically. It smelled awful but you didn't care anymore. You had survived for the moment, but if you didn't get out of here soon more sweat would come. You jerked your body, trying to crawl out from under the massive tit. Surprisingly you were able to move a little now, the sweat coating your body was acting like a sort of lubricant. Just barely gaining the ability of movement filled you with determination. Slowly but sure you began to climb your way out from your mother's underboob.