- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is only the prologue of the story so there is not a lot of action. I accept suggestions so tell me what you want to happen in the story.

Today I read an ad about this company that paid a million dollars each week to their employees and how they were hiring right now. I thought that it was most likely a hoax but still went to check it out, you never know.

I entered the building which looked normal. Got to the waiting room and sat in one of the chairs, there were another five men waiting there turn. After a few minutes the secretary, a beautiful twenty- soething year old women, told me to go inside a room where the interview would have place.

I was greeted by a man who introduced himself as the boss of the company. This man was around my age, may be younger, which made me feel like a loser.

He told me to take a seat, which I did. Then he asked me a bunch of weird questions. He asked me if I wanted to work with them because of the money or because I liked what employees did. He also wanted to know if I had ever dreamed of becoming something better. But the question that really creeped me out was when he asked me what would my family and friends would do if I ever went missing.

This was really strange but I still wanted that million dollars a week, so I answered honestly to all his questions. He gave me a piece of paper, a contract, and told me that I was hired but that I needed to sign that contract.

I looked at the contract for a couple of seconds and then I confessed to him that I believed that this was a hoax but had still come here for curiosity sake. And that I had no idea what the company did or what I was supposed to do as an employee.

-We help women. They come here with some kind of problem. You, as your employee are transform in whatever object the woman needs to solve her problem and then you are sent to her house. The woman is completely unaware that you were a human.If after seven days the women tell us that you solved her problem then you win a million dollars. But if she is not satisfy you will have to try again with a different women.- He calmy said

I laughed and told him that it was impossible to transform humans into objects. At this point I was unsure if this man was crazy or if this was a prank.

He grabbed a pen and pointed with it to the first line of the contract. It said that if I wasn't transform into an object in my first day at work the company was in the obligation to pay me 10 million dollars.

This made me so happy. I knew that nothing would happen and then they would have to give me 10 million dollars, so I grabbed the pen from his hand and signed.
BIG MISTAKE

The next morning I went to work, ready to win 10 million dollars.

The secretary greeted me and told me to go to room A-3. Inside there was a women  with a long dark hair. She was pretty but something about her made me uneasy. She said that from now on I was #985. She told me that remebering the employeees names was meaningless, that most employees would forget their own names after a few weeks. After that she remained quiet.

I sat on a chair and looked at the women. She would not respond to any of my questions or say anything. It was so creepy. She was just standing there (even tho there were other chairs were she could sit) in complete silence.

This lasted for about two hours. I was starting to lose my sanity, were I supposed to sit there without doing anything for the rest of the day?. But then she received a call. She talked with someone for a few seconds and then told me that I had to go to room B-45. I gladly accepted, I needed to do something else apart of sit on a chair.

Room B-45 was a laboratory. A gorgeous blonde woman in a lab coat said hi and told me that a women needed me, that I was about to be transform. I chuckled, everybody in this building was crazy but at least the women were hot.

The woman took out some kind of remote. Pressed a button and then the whole room started shaking. I heard a weird noise and then fell unconscious.

The next thing I remember is being inside a close box, unable to move any part of my body. It felt like if the box was being moved. I knew it was too good to be true. These people were psychos and were about to kill me. Or maybe I was already death and I was inside my coffin. I dont know, I (of course) had never been death before so I didnt knew if it was like this.

I heard the sound of a doorbell and how shortly after someone opened a door.
-Are you Angela Thompson?- A female voice said
-Yes. Are this my new shoes? The special ones?- Another women asked
-You are correct. This box contains your new shoes.- The first women answered

A door is then closed and I heard as if someone was moving their hands over the box I was in. Then someone removes the top of the box. I see a giant woman who looks at me with a smile, I try to scream but my body would not move.

The giantess, who I assumed was Angela, took my whole body with only one hand and put me on the floor. Then she took a shoe from the box and put it next to me. Had this woman had actually bought just one shoe? Had everybody in the world gone crazy? It didn't mattered, I had most important things to worry about.

Angela took off one of her shoes with a smile and put on the shoe next to me. Then she took off her other shoe. Huh, I was wondering where the other shoe was.

I saw how her bare foot started to get closer and closer to me. I only was able to see what was right above me, but still was pretty sure that there weren't any other shoes nearby. Her foot continued to get closer, I was starting to get worry, maybe this giantess was about to squash me. But she decided to go one step further. She entered my body, I could feel a massive weight pushing down my face and body. There is when I finally understood, I had been transfomed.