- Text Size +

"I think I'll go in your pussy." Mark said.

It stood in front of him looming tall, glistening and drooling. He was entranced by it.

Sandra scooped him up in her hand and opened the clear plastic dildo. It was different from most other hollow dildos, as it only had a small compartment in the "head" rather than the entire thing. It was a small space, but it had more than enough room for Mark's tiny body, which was what he realized when Sandra dumped him inside. As she closed the hatch, Mark looked around. He was right at the front of the sex toy, so he would be able to see all the action up close.

"You be careful in there! The ride might get a little bumpy. Hee hee!" Sandra giggled.

She was blushing deeply with arousal. Her pussy was a flush red hue as well, engorged and pulsating with hunger.

The compartment began the shake as she lifted it up and brought it down to her pussy. Slowly she slid the phallic object into her sex, creating a small wet sound. Mark watched in awe as her gooey lips pressed against the surface of the dildo and spread apart, surrounding his cone of vision. The head teased the rim of her fuckhole before prodding it open and worming inside. Her succulent red girl meat wrapped around the walls of the dildo, sucking it hungrily.

"Ngh... aaaahn!" she moaned as it entered her.

Mark's jaw dropped as the giant wet maw consumed the shuttle. He'd never seen anything so incredibly sexual before. It made his erection throb. Slowly the vaginal walls blocked out all the outside light, leaving only the attached lights on the side of the dildo to illuminate his path.

The inside of the pussy was... steamy. Mark could feel the excited girls warmth all around him. It seemingly penetrated the thin plastic walls of the dildo, heating his confined space. Sandra began pulling the dildo out of her pussy and pushing in back in slowly, easing herself into her masturbation. The fleshy walls suckled on the toy, powerful bands of muscles slathered her juices across the entire shaft. The female lubricant was a little frothy, it hung to the walls of Mark's capsule and distorted he view of the girls insides. It also smelled strong, heavy even. Mark wondered how he could smell her so much until he felt something at his feet.

"W-What the...?"

It was wet. Somehow some of Sandra's juices had leaked inside! Mark's mind quickly switched from sexual bewilderment to confusion. The lukewarm slime was getting in and pooling around at his feet, but how? He felt around the clear walls for an answer and found a tiny hole at the front of the dildo head. In fact there were several, at least a dozen, letting the girls juice ooze inside. Mark looked closely to inspect one, but Sandra's loins squeezed the dildo and squirted him right in the face with a bucketful of her hot goop.

"Pwah!" as he spit the sticky juice out of his mouth "What is this? W-What's was going on?!"

See, Sandra was a bit of a ditz. She thought that her streaming partners that went inside the dildo wouldn't have enough air, so she poked a bunch of holes into the front so they could breathe. She didn't understand by doing so it would allow her slimy juices to flow inside. As she kept fucking herself with the dildo her pussy became more and more wet. The juices were almost up to Mark's waist and he was beginning to panic. He was hoping she was almost done so he could get out of here. Muffled from the wet noises of her snatch, he heard her voice up above.

"Mmmm, you feel so good in there... I'm going to go a little faster okay?"

Mark's eyes widened in fear. She was only getting started.