- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/map/113221]

Like in this story with Mark and his Mom, he builds a portal device, but this time he decides to test it out with an adult camgirl show, a 1 on 1 private shrunken session with a camgirl.

**** **** **** ****

 

Mark held out the modified portal device, looking at it like it was the world in his hands. He could go anywhere, do anything. So what came first to his teenage mind? Sex.

An adult camshow was clearly the best decision. Testing the new device out on people he knew would be too dangerous, but a portal camshow is as controlled as a testing environment as he could get. Camgirls do private shows almost daily, so their knowledge of portal devices is thorough and their use of them is common.

"If anyone's a safe bet for being on the receiving end of this new modified device, it's a camgirl." said Mark, with more than a few other motives in his mind.

He had watched dozens of non-private camshows recently. At first it was for "research" on how the device works in such a fashion, but really his young mind was curious about what goes on in these sexy sessions. He was mystified by the idea of being shrunken down and being able to play with a giant-sized woman. It made him excited. For months he had watched men enter through portals and into bedrooms of super hot streaming ladies. Usually they cut off the live showing before things got REALLY good, much to Mark's disappointment.

This time would be different. Now he'd be able to live his fantasy, instead of seeing it through a low-quality stream. Mark searched on the internet for a 1-on-1 private session. Scrolling down the list of names he found his first open one: an adult streamer by the name of "PussyCat18". Shrugging at the comical name, Mark input the coordinates into his modified device and opened a portal.

Sticking his head inside the portal he looked around. Rule number 1 about joining random streams was to check where you were going before passing entirely through. It could lead to a serious situation if you ended up in the wrong place, or inside the wrong person. Who knows where a receiver could lead? Checking his surroundings, he saw a dark girl's bedroom with all the lights off, save for a bright desk lamp shining above him. Sitting in front of her computer desk was "PussyCat18" though Mark couldn't see most of her.

His exit was placed under her desk, right by her feet. Her head was too high up for him to get a view of her face, but right away he could tell she was drop-dead sexy. She had nice curves everywhere he looked and she was waiting in the dark while wearing sexy laced lingerie. Overly excited for some sexy fun times, Mark removed his clothes and stepped through the portal.

Mark exited the portal expecting something to go wrong but everything seemed to go fine. Test #1 was a success! Fantastic.

Pushing everything scientific out of his mind from that point on, Mark's teenage brain was now only concerned with sex. Sex, and the giant luscious woman in front of him. His heart raced as he imagined what he could do with a lady that size. He was as inexperienced as any boy his age, but he was so very eager.

A loud DING came from the computer speakers and echoed through the dark room, alerting the giantess of her new arrival. Sliding her computer chair back, she looked down and saw Mark's tiny naked form. A smile lit up her face.