- Text Size +

"Oh! Hello there little guy." The giantess said in a cheery voice.

She seemed to be in her late teens, a pluck young blonde that oozed sexiness. She leaned forward and picked Mark up, holding him in her hand above her delicious thighs. While she moved him he was completely distracted by the huge plump melons swaying on her chest.

"Like, how's up going? You came here to see me naked right?" she asked, in a girly voice.

Mark was caught for a second. He was too entranced looking up and down the titan-sized lady's body to register the question. Snapping back from ogling her long legs and giant hips, he tripped over his own words to give an answer.

"Y-Yeah" he hesitantly replied. He needed to calm down but this was all going too fast. Was she really going to give him a look?

Just then the legs in front of Mark spread apart revealing the gargantuan woman's pussy. The woman's hand that was holding him up carried him between her legs and right up to her gigantic vagina. It sat on the chair tall above Mark, several times taller than him and drooling juices on the cushioned seat.

The enormous woman smiled at his tiny body from above. He was so small compared to her slit.

"Well? How does it look down there? All the guys say I'm pretty tight but I don't think that'll be a problem for you, hee hee!" she laughed. "By the way my name's Sandra."

"Sandra..." Mark repeated. "I'm Mark, um... can I...?" he rambled, staring at her wet cave.

"Go right ahead." Sandra urged him.

Mark stuck out both hands and touched the giant cunt. It was warm, hot to the touch, and emitting constant heat over his shrunken body. Using a considerable amount of strength he forced to folds of her labia apart as much as he could. A wafting wave of feminine aroma overtook him as soon as he did so. The smell of her pussy was strong, it intoxicated him. He stroked the wet pink meat between her lips, making her quiver with excitement.

"Unnnhh, aahhhhnn..."

He could hear Sandra's moans from above, they egged him to keep going. He slid his body against the massive gash, sliding himself up and down while working his arms to massage her any way he could. The succulent pussy flexed and a new warm pool of girl goop formed down by his feet. Clearly his efforts were working.

Mark looked up and saw her shiny pink clit as it grew stiffer by the second. He wanted to touch it. Using the vagina's folds as footholds, he climbed up to it. The instant he laid a hand on Sandra's sensitive bean her hips bucked violently, throwing Mark off of her. He fell back down to the chair, in a damp spot where her juices had been gushing out. Sandra panted.

"Hah... hah... that felt good. I think I'm, like, warmed up enough. Oh, and it looks like you are too, ha ha!"

Mark blushed and shamefully covered his rock-hard dick. Sandra brought out a clear plastic dildo. Mark had seen these on streams before. They were for tiny guests to ride inside while the user masturbated with them. It even had lights affixed so one could see the deepest darkest parts of their insides. Mark had always wanted to see one in action first-hand but he never imagined he'd be in this situation so quickly!

"Okay so did you wanna see inside my "pussycat"?" Sandra asked playfully, spreading her lips.

Mark looked at the wet hole, shimmering in the light of her desk lamp. It twitched at him, aroused and eager for his insertion. He gulped.

"Or..." Sandra continued.

She lifted her hips slightly off the chair and readjusted. Her crotch jutted forwards in the seat, forcing Mark to stumble backwards. Now her pussy and asshole were in view.

"...would you dare to go inside THIS hole?"

Mark's eyes widened in shock. Go inside her asshole? This girl was freaky! But as the boy looked at her wrinkled anus he considered it. The tight asshole contracted in front of him, looking sort of... enticing.

Mark finally decided to get in the transparent dildo and ride in her...