- Text Size +

Her digits clumsily jostled his body into the entrance of her butthole, causing the parted wrinkles to contract in response. Mark grunted as the massive folds of flesh smothered him on all sides, unceremoniously squeezing his body with the same muscles that pushed out Sandra’s poop. Tingles ran up the girl’s spine as she felt the young man’s intrusion, her once-gaping ass now shuddered with excitement. She eagerly poked at his legs, forcing the rest of him through her tight hole.

“Ugh!”

Mark landed with a rough splat inside the camgirl’s rectum. He felt a little roughhoused. Sandra’s anus wasn’t exactly easy on him, the crushing folds of her flesh had mangled him up quite a bit. He felt like they were slightly sticky, but that was nothing compared to the sensation of touching her inner walls. As Mark got himself back up, he felt viscous anal slime covering the entire bottom of his body, not to mention an incredible waft of heat permeating the area. His comparison before about her ass being an oven wasn’t unfounded.

Everything changed when he took his first breath. Immediately Mark began coughing, gagging on the girl’s putrid stink. ALL of Sandra’s ass smelled like farts, the potent rank smell of shit was everywhere. He didn’t know if this was something he could handle. How could shrunken people actually do anal if this was how it smelled?!

The chamber began to shake from behind him. A blinding light pierced through the darkness as the clear plastic dildo jutted through Sandra’s anus. The “headlights” affixed to the front of the toy blasted Mark with light, illuminating him and the bowels beyond. Mark could see with perfect clarity the red undulating walls that laid before him. They were riddled with intestinal juices, sloppy slime, and filth encrusted from Sandra’s past meals. The muscles undulated as Sandra pushed the dildo into her anus, coaxing her to prod the huge phallic object deep into her depths. Mark felt a jolt of fear for the first time. The girl's bowels looked sort of like a humongous throat, ready to swallow him whole. Before he could break out of his horrified stupor Sandra jammed the dildo inside herself, plowing it through her ass with his tiny body along for the ride.

“OOooooooohnn YEAH! Oooo yes!” she moaned happily.

A flurry of flesh and anal juices clobbered Mark’s tiny frame. The head of Sandra’s dildo forced him through massive lumps of intestinal membrane, pummeling his body mercilessly against her sensitive hugging walls. The giantess’s butt was a lot firmer on the inside than he had expected. Maybe it was because he was so small, but every meaty mound of flesh spreading apart was like a full mattress smacking him in the face. He started to feel dizzy, the disorientation took him, and Mark fell off the front end of the dildo.

The massive sex toy didn’t stop moving, however. No, instead the hard plastic cock pushed past Mark’s body and steamrolled right over him. Painfully he was crushed under its girth, pinned against the sloppy walls of Sandra’s large intestine. He could feel the girls squishy flesh clutch back against the dildo as she cooed in pleasure. Her ass was contracting greedily against the plastic, smothering it in a loving embrace, while runny hot mucus painted Mark’s body. The dildo continued to burrow deeper, it tumbled savagely over his frail arms and legs, until finally it halted and began to retract.

Mark hoped the giant toy would go all the way out her asshole, but he had no such luck. Sandra had already started to push it back in, keeping the thick rod planted on top of him. He was flattened against her disgusting anal walls, stuck under its weight, but with the constant movement also mangling him forwards. Thrust by thrust, the dildo painfully rolled his body deeper into the camgirl’s ass. Mark struggled as best he could, wriggling his arms and legs to prevent his head from getting a concussion. His squirms tickled the giantess, making her moan as she masturbated.

“Ahhhn! Your tiny body feels so gooood! Are you humping my ass from the inside? Do it moooore!”

After a few more thrusts, Mark’s body was finally freed of being trapped underneath the dildo. He went flying forwards with a gush of wet juices, only for the toy’s powerful head to slam hard against his back. This time he hung on for dear life, holding onto the monstrous object as it plowed deeper and deeper into the giant girl’s bowels. Sandra still had several more inches to work into her hungry booty, and she was gradually going to enjoy herself with all of them.

This was hell. Now that Mark was back at the front, he could see the lights on the dildo shining through Sandra’s ass. Her butt was far more “viscous” this deep inside compared to the entrance. Drooling threads of intestinal slime stretched everywhere, covering his hair in lumpy dollops of mucus. The natural juices that normally helped move her shit along were mixing into the anal lube, creating a disgusting concoction of fluids. Now that Sandra was getting into it the temperature began to spike, and the atrocious stench of her bowels was causing Mark’s throat to burn.

The young man desperately wanted to get out of here. He pounded his fists into the dildo as best he could while also trying to hang on, in a poor attempt to get Sandra’s attention. His legs kicked against her walls, sloshing uselessly against meat and anal butter while the giantess groaned in pleasure. She was oblivious to his torment, and all his struggling did was make her ramp up the buttfucking even more. Mark screamed in anguish, begging her to stop.

“Sandra! Please! I can’t take it in here! It’s too much! Stop! Help me! Augh!”

The anal walls contracted around Mark voraciously, as if trying to gulp him down without the dildo’s aid. Her giant butt was absolutely loving the feeling of his tiny squirms, the more he fought back, the more aroused it became. Sandra’s voice let out a husky moan from outside, muffled by the thick hams that were her ass cheeks. Her voice rang out and her ass cavern clenched, splashing Mark with a hot bath of fresh anal fluids.

Just then a loud groan bellowed from the camgirl’s body. For the first time since insertion, the dildo stopped. Mark was confused by what was happening, Sandra’s ass stood eerily still, and the flesh beneath his feet started to tremble. The groaning sounds coming from within grew louder and more violent, until finally they came to a peak. In an instant the walls ahead of Mark widened, and an incredible torrent of hot air came billowing through.

PPPPFFFFFTTTTTTRRTTT!!!

The camgirl’s sexy ass made a sputtering sound as her fart came rumbling out. Her stretched-out anus vibrated around the width of her dildo, trumpeting loudly from the force of the gas, and spewing stinky noxious fumes all the way out from the depths of her colon. Deep inside her shapely butt Mark’s tiny body was being hammered into the head of the dildo, ravaged by a storm he could have never imagined. Sandra’s fart was like a massive hurricane, it blasted through her anal cavity with incredible strength and a sound that was deafening. Everything was vibrating like it was the end of the world, the harsh searing winds thrashed Mark’s body without mercy, and it was all because this girl needed to pass a little gas.

“Whoops! Ha ha, I accidentally let one out.” Sandra giggled.

Her ridiculous explosion of gas only lasted a few seconds before it trailed off. Mark felt pulverized, his brain still rattling inside his own head. Without thinking, he took a breather, only for his insides to be torn apart by the worst stench imaginable. The young man collapsed in agony, Sandra’s juicy fart smelled absolutely horrible. It was like pure concentrated shit had been injected into every molecule of air. The raw fecal stench of her colon was hanging all over him and burning away at his lungs. No matter how hard Mark gagged he couldn’t be free of it, he writhed around and kicked in pain. His movements were sharp and erratic, which only made the giantess feel more horny.

“Ahhhn, wow! I can really feel you going wild in there!” Sandra moaned. “You must love my ass a whole lot, just like those other guys did. Mmmm, yeah, it feels good for me too…”

With that she continued to fuck her ass with the dildo, pushing it straight back up her twisting butt tunnel. Mark’s flailing body was brought along with it, thrown into the mess of squeezing hot anal flesh. Sandra bowels were absolutely sweltering now thanks to her fart, and the air tasted horrible. The tiny man started feeling woozy from a lack of oxygen, the only thing waiting for him deeper inside was more putrid leftovers of methane gas. He was starting to realize that the other guys who had been inside Sandra’s ass didn’t actually like it at all. She only assumed they did from their distressed movements, the same as his.

Hot squelches of intestinal muscles contorted around Mark’s body. They wrapped themselves tight against the pistoning dildo, tingling while the giantess continued to purr with pleasure. Her gigantic ass rocked into the sex toy, stirring the rod deep inside until another huge bubble of air was knocked loose. Sandra gave her bowels a push, letting the dreadful fart come rumbling through.

BBRRRRRMMMMPPPTTTTTT!!!

A roaring explosion of gas tore through her bowels, engulfing Mark in a steamy bath of flatulence. This time the giantess didn’t even stop fucking herself with the dildo, she farted while continuing to ram the toy into her asshole. Foul murky fumes filled the hellish walls of her ass chamber, the unbreathable stench only multiplied in ferocity. The impact of her fart caused everything to shudder, and the rampaging dildo vibrated just a little as it slid in and out of her rectum. It was a peculiar sensation, but one that Sandra quite enjoyed, as evidenced by the drool of honey coming from her pussy lips.


Mark couldn’t stop himself from thrashing in pain. He knew at this point the undulating fart chamber loved his struggles, but at the same time the burning in his lungs was just too much from him to handle. Goopy anal muscles caressed his limbs as they swung about, twitching with delight from every tiny impact against their exterior. The giant camgirl let out an erotic howl and her muscles suddenly contracted, slamming Mark against the massive sex toy. He could feel her heartbeat pounding through him as she forced the dildo through her walls. Sandra’s arousal was building, and so was another colossal gurgle deep inside.


“Ahhhhn! Yes! Ah! Hnngh!”

PPPPPPFFFFFFRRTTTT!! PPFFFFFTT! PPPPRRFTT-PPPFFTTTTTTT!!!!

Thinking Mark was enjoying this raunchy gas-play, Sandra pushed once more, letting out a horrendous chain of meaty farts. Her ass loudly erupted into a blistering storm of smells. Hot juicy fumes that had been fermenting for hours within the darkest reaches of her body all came rushing out at once. The waves of gas pelted Mark again and again, relentlessly blasting him with incredible gastrointestinal pressure. Behind him the dildo wouldn’t let up either, it thrusted his poor battered body remorselessly, back into the wretched storm.

As Sandra’s huge ass farted, the tiny prisoner could feel the intensity of her gas increasing. Each release was becoming worse than the last, the stench was getting thicker and wetter with every brap. A hot misty spray of juices and fecal matter was splattering his body, ravaging him with shitty fart flecks coming from her depths. Thanks to the light of the dildo, Mark could see her anal gullet widen, exploding and vibrating as the terrible winds blew on through.

After what felt like an eternity of punishment, the girls rumbling farts finally trailed off. There was a foggy haze of steam clouding her anal chamber, concentrated gas trapped behind the pistoning dildo with nowhere else to go. Sandra’s butt shook as she gave it a good smack, her insides surging with sexual pleasure.

“Oooohn yeah! It feels so good to let loose all over you like that! And you won’t stop tickling me! Ahhhhn! Deeper! It feels so goooooood!”

The giantess moaned in a high pitch as she pumped the dildo further inside her ass. Mark writhed in agony, his lungs screaming for clean air, but none was coming. Heavy contractions buried him in flesh, covering his body in sticky anal froth that had been built up by the dildo. Just as he thought things couldn’t possibly get worse the tunnel lurched, and a giant sticky sound flexed through Sandra’s walls. Her anal canal bent and gaped, and he could see something appear out of the darkness. It was huge and brown, the source of her awful smell.

“No... please!” Mark screamed

The oncoming wall of shit was illuminated by the dildo. To his horror the dildo’s thrusts were bringing him closer, clearing the distance between the massive turd and his tiny body. Frantically he tried to crawl to safety, but the unyielding dildo wouldn’t let him pass. He never should have agreed to this. This whole idea was suicidal, and yet-!

SLAM!

Sandra’s dildo smashed him into her shit, partially inserting him inside the awful muck. Mark tried to crawl out, but the girl wouldn’t stop, and the giant dildo slammed into him again and again. Hot disgusting crap surrounded him on all sides, preventing him from moving while the terrible odor choked his lungs. His body tried to go into convulsions, but the encroaching mass of waste didn’t give him enough room. Outside, the girl was shouting in pleasure, completely unaware she was literally fucking him into her shit.

“Oh God! Yes! YES! I’m gonna cum I’m gonna cum I’m gonna cuuuuum!!” she screamed.

Mark's heart froze from what he heard. The dildo started to smash into his body even harder than before, something he didn’t think was possible. Sandra’s anal walls twitched and buckled, sparks of pleasure were getting ready to burst through her ass at any moment. Mark was scared, he didn’t know what was going to happen to him. His body couldn’t take much more and if she came, then he was surely going to be crushed to death. Were his final moments really going to be trapped in a giant log of shit?

“AAAHHHNNN!!”

Before he had any more time to think Sandra’s mighty ass caved in on him. The girl let out a shrieking moan of pleasure, and her muscles seized up. Her back arched and a squirt of juices burst wildly from her pussy. Her pink asshole clamped tight around the dildo, squeezing down with an iron grip as her insides did the same. The anal walls contracted as hard as they possibly could, clenching around Mark in a terrifying vice of pleasure.

His prediction was completely right, the enormous mass of poop crushed his helpless tiny body on all sides. As the camgirl’s rhythmic orgasmic pulses compacted the turd all over, he was cruelly decimated inside of it. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t breathe, and he couldn’t endure the pain any more. After being horribly brutalized by Sandra’s anal orgasm, his body finally gave out. Mark’s vision faded in the absolute darkness.

----

It took another minute for the girl to collect herself. That orgasm was a big one, better than any she had felt in a while. Her body felt tingly all over, and her pussy was absolutely soaked. Slowly she pulled the dildo out from her booty, just the feeling of it running across her sensitive walls made her hips gyrate in ecstasy. As soon as the long toy exited her bowels a rank fart came spurting out with it.

Fffrrppt!

“Hee hee, guess there was some left in there. So? How did it feel, little guy?” she giggled.

She looked back at the dildo only to find Mark no longer hanging onto its tip. Her face smiled and she gave a shrug.

“I guess he wanted to stay inside. Jeez, all these guys are the same! They all end up falling in love with my ass and never wanting to leave. It’s fine by me, if he really likes it that much inside my booty I can let him experience heaven for a while longer, hee hee!”