- Text Size +

Sandra cooed as she pumped the dildo in and out, quickening its pace. She loved the exhibitionist feeling of masturbating with someone inside her. Leaning back in her computer chair she hammered the dildo in deep, as far as it could reach.

"Oooh! Ahn! Ahn! Yes! Get in there! Deeper!"

Mark was hoping for an early exit from this sexscapade-turned-nightmare but after hearing Sandra's bellowing voice call out "DEEPER!" his heart sank in fear. What would happen if she didn't stop and the chamber kept filling? Would he drown?

The erratic jumbling movements of the dildo combined with the slick wet juices everywhere made Mark slip and fall. He hit the floor with a splash, finding himself nearly submerged in Sandra's pussy juices. Some of it got in his mouth, and he could taste her unique girlish flavour. The overexposure to pheromones kept Mark hard to maddening degree but he was too busy trying not to drown to focus on his dick.

His shuttle slammed into a hard pink wall, causing Sandra's pussy to shudder and tighten. Looking straight ahead Mark froze. He was staring face to face with her cervix, down in the furthest hottest reaches of the girls giant vaginal canal. It pulsated and drooled more sticky slime on the head of the dildo, dripping lines of juice into Mark's compartment through the "air holes" Sandra has made. Mark yelled in terror, he desperately tried to plug them up with his hands but there were just too many holes. He was up to his chest in juices and air was running out.

"SANDRA! HELP ME! I'M GOING TO DROWN IN HERE! ... ...OH GOD!"

Sandra paused for a delicious moment and then continued to pound her cervix more. Her juices sloshed around the sides of Mark's prison, the heavy mess threatening to pull him under. The once steady dildo ride had become a roller coaster, throwing the boy this way and that. Every time she thrust the dildo into herself her trembling pussy would spit out more fluids, adding to the cascade of hot juices. The massive cunt was making sickening squelching noises and an overflow of wetness was spilling onto Sandra's chair.

Mark could barely hear her ragged breaths and lustful moaning anymore, his ears were full of slime. He was up to his shoulders in her bath of juices and wanted nothing more than for her to stop. Sandra was so horny at this point it wasn't even a possibility. Mark did all he could, he pounded his fists on the side of the dildo to get her attention, but all he ended up doing was send more pleasant tingles her way. Sandra groaned and bucked her hips, a fresh splattering of natural juices came from inside her. She was going to climax soon.

"Hnnnnnngh! Yes! Yes! Oh you feel so good inside me little guy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum with you inside meeeeeeeee!!"

The tiny boy was gasping for oxygen, hyperventilating the thick air, stricken with fear for his life. He felt the hot pool creep up the back of his neck and knew this was going to be it.

Her pussy was throbbing in delight, its walls clenched down on the dildo to feel every satisfying inch of it. Sandra played with her clit to give herself a little extra, completely unaware that with every flick and rub of it she was drowning Mark down below. The steamy cavern grew tighter and harder with each push, preparing itself for orgasm. Sandra's screams got higher and higher pitched until she reached her breaking point.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! AaaHH! AAAHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHNNNN!!"

She threw her head back in delight and crammed the dildo as far as it could go, holding it in place as she rode out the waves of orgasm. Her hips bucked uncontrollably in the chair and her toes curled as she came. She felt an amazing pleasure surge through her.

Mark was up to his chin, treading juices and sobbing when the dam finally broke. The cervix pulsated rapidly in front of him just before a torrent of girl cum exploded from her core. Loud wet thumping sounds rocked the dildo as the mighty pussy clenched and released rhythmically. Mark screamed one last time before the onslaught of juices filled past his head, completely submerging him. The giant pussy continued to squeeze the dildo lovingly, suckling feverishly on the shaft while ignoring Mark's struggles. Sandra's ejaculate was thicker than her normal slime and as it poured through the holes of the dildo it pushed Mark under to where he could no longer breathe or see. The pussy fluid filled his stomach and lungs and within the minute he was dead.

----

Sandra gave herself a moment to relax before pulling the clear plastic dildo out of her pussy. The holes in the front dribbled out her juices all over her chair and when she opened the hatch she found Mark's lifeless body.

"Oh my God! Poor little thing must have run out of air!" she said, not taking note of the slime seeping out his mouth. "I guess I should drill a few more holes in there for next time..."