- Text Size +

I was trapped in the bathroom.  I couldn't believe it.  After everything else I guess I assumed that at least I had enough control over my life to decide where I was and wasn't going.  Yet here I was.  What would normally be a tiny little bit of tile that you wouldn't even notice in your day and it utterly impassible for me.  


Taking a deep breath I turned away from the door and started walking further into the bathroom.  At least the journey was easy enough.  Crossing the small furrows in the tile were like crossing a street and nothing really got in the way.  The bathroom was really clean when I looked about.  We often imagine it as this hellhole where we do our business but it's such a little used room that it's actually surprisingly clutter free.  


A growl from my stomach and dryness in my throat reminded me of my other problem.  Namely food and drink.  There wouldn't be food but I was desperate enough for water that I'd settle for the stuff you wash your hands with.   As my walk reached it's end under the sink I looked around.  Surely someone had dripped water onto the floor or something.   Traveling back and forth disabused me of that notion.  Damn, this bathroom was even more meticulously kept than I imagined.  There wasn't a drop of water.   


Deciding there wasn't any point to my continuing to wander I sat down.  The choice was taken out of my hands.  I was going to have to take a risk and try and get someone's attention in here or eventually I'd starve to death.  There was no way to climb anything.  The only towel I could see was hanging what seemed almost a mile above me over what I assumed was a shower door.  But even if it'd been touching the ground it was probably suicide to try that route.  What did I know about climbing?  I hadn't climbed a tree in my life let alone something like that.  Probably for the best that it wasn't where I could be tempted out of desperation.  


While I was deciding on the best plan of action I heard that steady thump of someone coming to my location.  A loud creak drowned out everything else for a second as I saw the door swing open follwed by Samantha's massive form still clad in bright yellow come stomping into the bathroom followed quickly by a loud boom as the door slammed shut behind her.   As she entered I backed up further under the sink.  Probably pointless as from her scale I was almost exactly where I'd originally been standing when I thought about it. 


As I watched she lifted her left leg slightly as she reached down and tugged off one of her socks before tossing it against the wall near the hamper.  This was quickly followed by the other sock and her heading over and opening the door to the shower.  I saw her reach inside and soon heard the sound of massive amounts of water crashing against the wall or floor.  As her upper body came back out I saw her pulling at something in front her which I soon realized were the buttons on her shirt as she slid it off her back.   As she turned around I got a brief glimpse of a pair of massive breasts pushing against a plain white bra as she tossed the shirt on the ground near her socks.  


Feeling a bit uncomfortable being a voyeour I turned away looking specifically at where she was throwing her clothes.  I realized it wasn't on purpose that I was in this position but it still felt wrong somehow.  I soon saw bright yellow pants land on top of the shirt followed by a pair of smaller but still massive white objects that I assumed were her bra and panties.  A pair of thumps followed by the sound of metal hitting metal told me that Sam had actually entered the shower.  


This was my chance.  When Samantha got out she'd have to look down to pick up her clothes so I need to make sure I was standing on one of the white tiles where she'd see me.  I had no idea if she was a quick shower or long relaxing shower person so I had to move quickly.  Thankfully the sink was near the hamper and after a short jog I quickly found myself going past a giant white mound of cloth.  Slowing to a walk I found myself staring at the somewhat crumpled form of the largest set of panties I'd ever seen.  Realizing I'd stopped moving entirely as I stared I shook my head.  I couldn't get distracted.  I needed to be standing somewhere obvious. 


Weaving through the clothes I decided that a nice central spot on a tile in the shape of a white diamond was the best.  Behind me was the hamper.  To my right a mountains of yellow.  My left offered a clear path to flee if needed and not too far in front of me were a pair large hills that were Sam's bra.  The plan was simple.  Wave and jump up and down as she reached down to pick up her bra.  I was on the center of a field of white and she'd surely look closer if she saw me.  Despite my size I didn't look like a bug and we're able to recognize ants when we look down on them so I figured curiosity if nothing else would get her attention.


I stood there for a few minutes more before the sounds of water and movement ended.  Sam was apparently a long shower person which had worked in my favor.  Looking over at the shower I the loud clack as she pushed open the door.  A tremendous leg that seemed to go on for an almost unfathomable distance rose over the edge of the shower before it crashed into the tiled floor followed quickly by another one.  I couldn't help but blush as I got a full view of Samantha completely unclad.  Past those legs was a blond forest that I deliberately tried not to look at going up to a stomach that admittedly did remind me of Sam's concern about her weight.  And from there two impossibly large boobs that partially hid her face from my angle.  


Not that I had a lot of time to admire the view.  Samantha quickly took a step forward and before I knew it she was already towering above me.  I started waving before I realized she wasn't looking down or stopping at all.  Her right foot rose high into the sky and a shadow covered my form as I saw a pale wrinked pink and white form descending.  I probably should've tried to run but it seemed so hopeless and I shut my eyes out of terror.  A loud wet plopping sound tore through my ears and opening my eyes I could see a massive wall of flesh and looking up part of an ankle before the foot slid forward so I was just barely behind it.


Turning slightly and looking up, my brain imagined that song about big butts.  Well here I was looking at the biggest.  Well at least so far.  Who knew what I was going to see in the future.  I realized then that Sam's earlier visit to the bathroom had to been to drop clothes and a towel on top of the hamper as she started drying herself with a large black object.  She shook her head and I had only a second at best before I was impacted unexpectedly  by something and then the feeling of water filling my lungs.  I half walked, half swam coming up and out sputtering and coughing.   A drop of water from Samantha's hair.  If I'd been unlucky and smacked my head against the ground my end would've been drowning in a drop of water.  The thought was frightening.  On the other hand I was actually by some water now.  I drank thirstily, enjoying my first real liquid since this entire ordeal had begun.  Which was scary in a different way.  Here I was surviving off water that had dripped off someone's hair.  


While doing this I'd almost forgotten about my original purpose.  The sound of something large hitting the ground turned me back.  Samantha had dropped her towel and was sliding on a pair of white panties, ones with thinner straps than before.  She quickly followed with a matching bra and I soon realized why when I saw her slip a bright pink tank top over her shoulders.  Of course she'd want something that could hide under it.  Rounding out her choice of ensemble was a blue jean skirt that went down to her ankles.  


A horrible sound like some shrieking whirlwind soon followed and I briefly wondered what it was before I saw the hair dryer in Sam's hand.  She followed this with a brush and comb and soon her hair was cascading in a wave slightly past her shoulders.  As she turned back around so I was facing her front again I once more prepared myself.  Now I would get her attention as she picked up her clothes.

   
A small step forward on Sam's part once again had her towering above me, this time in total shade as I stood beneath her skirt.  Her form bent as she reached around her and I could see the various massive articles of clothing being gathered.  Damnit!  In frustration I ran forward in an attempt to get out from under her before it was too late to be noticed.  But before I reached light she stood up straight and once again turned around.  I heard the sound of clothing falling as she dropped everything she was holding into the hamper.  


Falling to my knees in a mix of physical and mental exhaustion I wondered what I would do next.  I'd clearly lost my chance.  I practically ignored the thump off to my right near the shower.  Sam would leave the bathroom now and I would remain trapped.  So what next?  


The sound of something moving as if sliding along the ground caused me to turn my head.  Where I witnessed a monstrous foot standing upon that massive black towel from earlier.  I wondered briefly what Samantha was doing as the foot and towel moved along the ground near the shower until I realized I had to run.   I started running as fast as I could back towards the sink, I had to get under it.  Of course what was a long run for me was just a small slide of a towel for her as she continued to dry up the water on the floor.  I was soon screeching in fear as I found myself stuck in strings of black and dampness seeping into my shirt.  I was probably lucky to be stuck as opposed to being scraped along the ground.  I was actually slightly above it as the edge of the towel had curled slightly.  


The roller coaster ride continued for awhile.  I wasn't sure how long really.  Honestly probably not that long.  Drying the floor had to be quick, but when you're watching the world go by you at high speeds against your will every second feels like an eternity.  When it finally came to a stop I was shivering uncontrollably.  I hadn't even begun to try and extract myself before I saw a gargantuan finger slide under the towel to my left followed by another too my right.  I found myself rising quickly into the air as Samantha lifted the towel off the floor.  


I soon found myself staring at a pair of red hearts against a massive field of pink.  I shouted and waved my arm that wasn't tangled.  I doubted I'd be noticed but I had to try as the next destination for this was clearly the hamper.  Sam held out her arms putting me and the towel farther away from her.  I wondered what she was doing until she suddenly flicked the towel out.  Small drops flew from it.  So did I.   I came slamming down on something hard and I slid along it until I came to a stop against another object.  


Groaning in pain I looked at where I landed.  At first I assumed it was one of the black tiles but quickly realized that it wasn't tile at all but some sort of glass.  In all directions was a short wall of white.  I wasn't given a chance to fully process where I'd landed as I watched as Samantha's gargantuan hand reaching down towards me.  Or more precisely towards her cellphone which I was currently laying on top of.   
Sam didn't pay attention at all as she quickly shoved it into her pocket.  I went tumbling down the glass until I went over the edge and landing at the bottom of the pocket.  I was worried for a second that the phone would tip over onto me but it seemed pretty wedged in.  I was suddenly knocked over something massive hit the side of the pocket I was in.  A steady rolling motion followed and I knew then that she was leaving the restroom.  I figured that impact was probably her hand confirming the phone was secure.   At least I wasn't trapped on the bathroom floor anymore.  On the other hand was the bottom of a pocket actually an improvement?