- Text Size +

I woke up feeling of wind blowing against my face.  I was falling and saw that the object I'd been resting against was an immense white object.  I could see it was covered in letters although as I fell I couldn't focus on what they said.  I bounced off of what I now realized was a newspaper and back across the air until I hit a clear wall bouncing uncontrolled down it until I hit the bottom where the newspaper pillar was tilting away from me.  


Holding onto my aching arm I could feel my entire world swinging back and forth and could look out through the clear plastic that was probably some sort of protective sheathing from the rain where I could see that we were heading through someone's yard.  I then looked up and realized that I had no idea who was carrying me.  I could only see the blurred outline of a giant hand but the crumpled plastic and water along the outside prevented me from seeing much else.  


The giant which was carrying me soon entered it's home and a few seconds later I found the world tilting once more and tried to scramble away as the newspaper came rolling in my direction.  It was sheer luck that it stopped moving before reaching me and I realized it had probably snagged on something.  I could hear the movement of the giant in the distance but the newspaper blocked my view of whatever was happening.  


Realizing that whomever it was would soon be tearing the bag I was in open, I started looking around for my clothes.  Damp and filthy as they were, they were still better than running around naked.   Realizing that I couldn't see them anywhere around me I started working my way up, checking each fold of plastic to see what I could find.  I was maybe a quarter of the way up when felt the ground vibrating.  I watched as a massive hand descended and felt a mix of trepidition and relief as I saw that same silver bracelet I'd seen the day before.  I was still in Alice's home.  Five fingers dug into the plastic and everything seemed to start turning for a second I heard a horrible tearing sound.  Alice's mom wasn't going to untie the top of the bag.  She was just ripping it open.  As it pulled out from under the newspaper I could see the brown wood patterns of the table.  Figuring that it would be safer there than hanging in the air from a bag that was almost certainly going to be disposed of I dove out of the ever widening opening and onto the table.  


Looking up I could see Alice's mom towering over the table, the newspaper, and my entire world.  She turned and left my sight briefly before returning.  Her right hand reached down and wrapped around the newspaper lifting it into the sky.  I got a look at a plain dark grey T-shirt that went down until it reached the edge of some blue denim that told me she was wearing jeans of some sort.  I figured it was probably pants based on the weather outside.  


Speaking of the weather it was much warmer inside which I greatly appeciated.  Across the table from me, sitting in front of Alice's mother I could see a white cylander with the word "MOM" on the side and steam rising from it.   Despite everything it still felt weird thinking that tiny chip I could see in the handle was bigger than I was.  


More importantly was the bowel of cereal next to it.  Or more precisely the spilt milk and the wrinkled purple thing sitting in it.  Running over to it I found myself sucking the milk of the various folds until my thirst was satisfied before gnawing on the raisin itself.    Every now and then I'd look up to see what Alice's mom was doing but she seemed to be absorbed in her paper.   


I was settling happily  when a rapid thumping announced the arrival of the other giantess that had been messing with my life these past 24 hours.  Alice came bounding in wearing a dark black long sleeve sweater and matching black jeans.   I watched as she sat down to the side of her mom and put down a plate.  I couldn't see everything on it, but it definitely included strawberries as I watched as Alice casually popped one into her mouth.  


"I'm going to Sam's place later so I might be home late."  I felt a faint stirring of hope at Alice's words.  If I could get back to Sam's place my odds improved.  I started walking over to where Alice was eating, listening as she and her mom chatted about various things.  As I reached Alice's plate I realized I had a problem to solve.  How would I actually get to Alice.  Somehow jumping over a mile down just wasn't the most appealing plan.  


The sound of something hard clicking against the table had me look to my right.  I could see Alice tapping the table with her fingernails absentmindedly.  Every now and then while doing this her hand would lower against the table as would the edge of her sweater.  Did I risk trying to go in that way?  It'd be dangerous but on the other hand did I have another way?  


I couldn't see another way out of this.  Plus I was on a time limit.  Eventually breakfast would be done and then what would I do?  I slowly wandered over to where Alice was tapping the table.  I instinctively kept my distance from the fingers themselves.  I could see all the little lines we normally ignore along the skin's surface as they rose above me.  And as I stood closer the sound of the nails hitting the wood reminded me how easily I could find myself crushed.  Or in this case be torn apart.  She wouldn't even notice.  


I considered the alternative of trying to get Alice's attention again.  It was tempting but I still didn't know her.  If I could get back to Sam's it seemed like the better plan.  The clacking stopped suddenly and I watched as the hand came to a full rest.  Looking over I could see Alice waving her other hand as she told her mom something.  This was probably my best chance.   Turning back the hand resting against the table I ran up to it, right where it peeked out of the sweater.  Reaching up, I grasped the black cloth and pulled myself up and over it.   Looking around I realized I was actually getting a lucky break for once.  Massive black ropes stuck out at various points.  Probably just tiny bits of thread from Alice's perspective, but more than enough for me.  I quickly wrapped one around my waste and tied it into a knot.  I tugged hard on it and felt relief as it seemed to be holding firmly.  I then pressed myself against the side of the sweater and waited.


I didn't have to wait long.  The entire world started shaking as I felt it rise into the sky.  I then felt the floor give way under me as what was the floor became the wall and I found myself hanging from it.  I looked down and most of my view was blocked by the massive hand below me.  But Alice was moving.  


Soon a number of flaws in my plan became apparent.  First was the fact that Alice apparently swung her arms a bit when walking.  Probably not much but at my size not much still had me swinging back and forth.   Sometimes I'd slam against her arm.  Other times her arm would press into me.  Fortunately it seemed to mostly just push me into the sweater before moving back but still seeing an object the size of a city block heading towards me was the stuff of nightmares.  And it repeated again and again.


The bigger issue was the sudden chill.  I realized Alice had gone outside.  The problem now was I'd never found my clothes before.  And while this sweater probably was just fine for her, I was effectively in a chilly cave.  The only heat was radiating off of Alice and it seemed to be losing to the cold air outside.   I tried rubbing my body, moving around as much as I could, even gripping at Alice's arm when I crashed into it.  Nothing seemed to help.  


After ten minutes or so Alice stopped moving entirely and I wondered what she was doing.  I just hung there, the cold pressing against me from all sides.  I was shivering and my teetch chattered as I began to seriously worry about the possibility of freezing to death.  I was counting the time in my head, wondering why she was just standing there.  After almost half an hour I heard a horrible roaring sound followed by the sound of metal screeching.  Alice started moving again and I got a brief glimpse of a black and yellow floor.  


The air seemed to get slightly warmer and a few seconds later the ground shifted and I found myself with a floor again as Alice rested her arm against something.  As I heard the sound of something moving I realized that she was probably taking a bus.  That's right.  She'd walked yesterday.  Unlike Samantha, Alice apparently didn't drive.  I settled in trying to keep warm.  While not freezing it was still cooler than I liked.  


After what felt like a relatively short time I once again found myself hanging against the wall as Alice reached up and pressed on something.   The loud dinging sound I heard told me that we were where she was intending to get off.  Her arm shifted once more and I found myself swinging back and forth and spinning at the same time.  I almost lost my meal from earlier with how much it was making me queasy.  
Cold once again pounded against me as Alice exited the bus.  Fortunately this time I didn't have to wait long.  I doubt it was more than five minutes before I heard musical tone of a doorbell.  The creaking of a door opening followed by a happy sounding "Hey Alice!" told me we had indeed arrived.  Even better was the sound of Sam's voice.   I'd made it!  


The moved some more as Alice entered Sam's home and I sighed as I felt the warmth as we went inside.  "Do you want something to eat?"  Sam's voice called out from not that far away.  "I just ate, thanks though."    As Alice responded I was glad for that.  I'd already had one adventure too many with Alice's food.  "Well if you change your mind there's some cinnamon rolls on the table.  Still warm too."  
I soon found myself looking down at a green floor.  Alice's hand was going down towards it.  This was my chance to free myself.  Maybe there'd be a better chance later but I was at Sam's home and didn't want to find that I'd given up my only opportunity.  I started tugging at the knot I'd tied trying to loosen it.  And damn, I'd done too good a job.  Alice's hand came to a complete rest against the surface but I didn't know how long I had.  I slowly untangled the knot, every slight shift of Alice's arm making my world shake.  As it finally came free I slid myself out of it and found myself bouncing down onto Alice's hand. 


I immediately started running towards the side intending to jump off when it suddenly lifted off the table.  I fell flat against it and held on before I realized a shadow was going over me.  I looked up and saw a massive red blade heading towards me.  Shit, Alice must have felt me and was scratching at an itch.  I dove to the left and watched as the monstrous red nail stuck against the white skin of Alice's hand.  Before I could do anything else it moved along the skin and slammed into me, sending me into the air for a short moment.  I instinctively closed my eyes and was surprised as I felt myself land in some sort of warm substance.  


Opening my eyes I noticed the substance was a white thick liquid, almost solid and only my head seemed to be above it.  The smell of cinnamon hit my nostrals and my eyes widened as I realized where I was.  Looking up above I could see Alice's face looking down at all the rolls.   A massive hand covered me in darkness and I heard her voice.  "Maybe just one."  I watched as white pillars came down around me, pressing against the roll before they suddenly rose away, leaving me looking up at Alice's face once more.  "No.  I already ate.  I don't want to gain more weight."  
Sighing in relief as Alice left my line of sight I attempted to shift myself.  It was time to get out of this icing before it was too late.  Except I couldn't budge.  I attempted to wriggle and felt almost no give at all.  Shit.  I continued to try and press against the icing, to force myself free.  I figured it would eventually budge but the work was clearly going to be slow going.  


A loud thump to my side made me stop for a second and look to where it came from.  I saw a wall of black that further up bulged out letting me see the giant yellow Batman logo that I recognized from one of Sam's shirts.   I had no more time though as Sam's fingers wrapped around the cinnamon roll and I found myself rising up once again.   As the movement stopped I found myself staring at a wide cave, opened ever so slightly I could see  glimpse of white walls, stained with yellow inside of it.  The sound of air being sucked in made me look up to see two smaller caves above me.  I couldn't see very far into them and honestly I was fine with that.  My imagination was already more than enough.  


A wave of heat blowing over me had me look back at the the first cavern and I watched as it started opening up, letting me get a full view of the white pillars that were rising above me and going down below.   The mess I was stuck in moved forward and I could do nothing but watch as the front of the landmass I was on went into the cave.  The massive white objects tore into the ground in front of me and I was rising up and away as I saw the cavern close once more, the pink lips sealing everything away.  But I could easily imagine the destruction as I watched Samantha's cheeks bulge out and in as her teetch crushed whatever was in there into a mushy paste.  


I heard the loud gulping sound seconds before I saw a bulge in Sam's throat as she swallowed.  I probably should've continued to try and get out of the icing but really, where would I go?  I looked up and saw a pair of giant blue orbs looking down on me with delight.  If I'd been normal sized this would've been something I admit I wanted.  I mean I did have a mild crush on her.  On the other hand, this specific delight I could do without.  I watched as once more the cavern in front of me opened up and felt the heat pouring against my face.  I finally started struggling to free myself at this point but it was far too late.  Hell, it probably had been too late from the moment I had landed in the icing.  Darkess enveloped me as Sam pushed the cinnamon roll into her mouth.  I looked up and briefly saw the red cieling above me, saliva making it glisten.  At least until the cave entrance closed once more behind me and I heard the ripping sound of Sam biting into the roll once more.  Except this time I was on the wrong side of it.  


As I felt the ground under me shift and slide to the side, the sound of something grinding to my left told me what my end was going to be.  Ground between Sam's molars, a bit of extra protein mixed in with her cinnamon roll.