- Text Size +
Beth lowered her arse and felt it kiss Steve’s face, she wanted him deep inside her arse so badly, but she knew how much Steve was going to hate it, so she wanted to take it real slow, she smiled feeling his handsome face in her dirty arse hole, mmmm if only Kellie knew where her husband was about to be very soon, she thought feeling herself get even wetter.
She lowered her arse a little further and relaxed, feeling her sphincter envelope Steve’s head, she stopped, thinking oh my god I have this gorgeous mans head in my dirty arse hole, her revenge on her best friend was sweet so far but she wanted so much more, the feeling of his head in her arse was amazing and she couldn’t wait to have his whole body up inside her arse, but she just stayed there letting him take it all in.
Steve couldn’t believe that she did it, his head was inside her dirty arse, surely she wouldn’t go any further, he wanted to pull his head out but his body was still in shock, he remained stiff as a board, what would his wife think if she could see him right now with his head deep in her best friends huge fat dirty hairy arse hole, but then his fears were answered, he felt her arse relax again and it slowly slid over his shoulders.
I hope he’s really hating this, Beth thought as she relaxed her arse again and slowly lowered herself down further, feeling his shoulders enter her arse hole, mmmmm that’s the hard bit she thought, she continued to lower herself feeling his body sink deeper into her arse until she was sitting on the chair, he felt so good inside her arse, it felt good to be off her weight, she sat there for a bit, then slowly rose up, sliding her arse just short of his shoulders.
Steve couldn’t believe he was deep inside her arse, it wasn’t pleasant in there at all, he was instantly coated in her feaces, but then she started to slide her arse back up, thank god, she must have come to her senses and realised that this was wrong he thought.
Beth slid her arse back down his body, mmmmmmm she moaned as her cheeks touched the chair, then all of a sudden her toy started to wriggle, oh god yes she moaned as she slid up and down again, “just realise you were in my arse Steve” she whispered as she continued to slide her arse up and down his tiny fit body, you can do that all night, it feels fucking amazing she breathed, she slid down and sat on the seat with her toy deep inside her arse she sat back enjoying his wriggles deep inside her dirty bowel, she spread her legs and reached down to caress her clit, it was so sensitive, her body shuddered with her touch, she ran her fingers down between her lips, she was so wet.
Beth couldn’t believe how good he felt in her arse and she was about to get off with her best friends handsome husband deep in her arse hole, she reached up and cupped her huge breasts with her hands, she started to rock on the chair caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples, she was starting to moan louder as her toy was wriggling like crazy, she wanted Kellie to hear her getting off with her toy up her arse, she rocked harder and harder on her chair feeling her toy in her arse as she needed her huge tits, she didn’t want to cum just yet, she wanted this feeling to last for as long as she could “you feel so much better then my last toy” she moaned out loud, that sucks for you, “your going to be spending a lot of time in there my new favourite toy” she said as she slipped a hand down over her huge belly through her wet matted pubic hair to rub her erected clit “oh god your going to make me cum so hard” she moaned as she rubbed her clit harder and harder, she could feel it coming and it was going to be amazing.
Beth couldn’t believe she was about to have her sixth orgasm for the night, she was loving her new toy and all the feelings of revenge on her best friend and what she was doing to the most handsome man she’s ever met, she kept rubbing her clit hard and then her arse clenched around her toy, she slid her fingers down between her lips and slipped two fingers easily into her sopping pussy to rub her g-spot, she could feel Steve’s tiny body on the back of her fingers struggling like mad inside her arse, her orgasm was in full effect, she moaned loud as she brought her other hand down to take over rubbing her clit “oh fuck yes” she screamed as her cum squirted out of her pussy.
She rubbed her clit harder and faster while she dug at her g-spot she was going to cum again, wave after wave coursed through her body, she jerked and spasmed while her toy continued to wriggle deep inside her arse, her second orgasm was even more intense “oh fuck yes” she screamed as her pussy continued to squirt out her cum, her arse was clenching her toy so hard, she could feel herself needing to shit, she loved the feeling of that while her toy was in her arse, if Steve wasn’t in her arse she would’ve shit all over the chair.
Beth could only imagine what Steve was going through, she wasn’t sure wether his head was holding her shit back or wether it was squeezing down around him, engulfing his whole body, but Beth didn’t give a fuck what he was going through, all Beth cared about was her orgasm, but she was hoping he was being squeezed into her shit, the thought of him going through that just intensified her orgasm “oh shit” she moaned out loud, thinking about her toy deep in her shit filled arse hole wriggling around making her feel amazing and making her cum once more, her body continued to shudder and spasm, her fat belly wobbling while her huge thighs trembled, her pussy convulsed as her arse held on tight to her dirty fuck toy.
Beth threw her head back and caressed her huge breasts, her moans would’ve been heard through the whole house and that’s what she wanted, Beth wanted Kellie to hear her.
Beth’s body felt like it was numb, pins and needles ran through every millimetre of her huge body, she felt so fucking good but at the same time absolutely exhausted, she kept her head back and closed her eyes, she pinched her nipples before laying her hands on her huge belly just enjoying the whole experience.