- Text Size +

Tracer was enjoying herself, maybe a little too much. After a while of absentmindedly rubbing D.Va with her pussy she realized that she wasn't even letting D.Va touch her butt anymore. She didn't want to ignore D.Va's "request". It was the first time someone had asked to touch her butt and she was happy. On top of that, she wanted to get closer with D.Va.

"Sorry love, I forgot you wanted to touch my arse." Tracer scooted her ass forward again, releasing the tiny girl from her pussy. She then leaned back, putting more weight on her tush. She wiggled it into the stool again, this time using her hands to grab her creamy cheeks and spread them. The giant girl could feel her friend get sent deeper into her butt crack, deeper than before.

The massive booty was swallowing D.Va further inside. As content as she was with being used as Tracer's cunt scrubber she was even more excited to go deep inside her ass. The ass was a much more humiliating place to be dominated by and Tracer had so much more of it. The idea of being wedged up Tracer's huge round sexy butt thrilled her, when only an hour ago it would have repulsed her. D.Va's inner masochistic nature was coming out in full force, potentially to her detriment.

She felt Tracer's ass crack pull her deeper within, quickly becoming more hot and stuffy. The natural odor of Tracer's ass multiplied the further she went, digging her arms into the flabby cheeks she only unleashed more waves of heat and smell.

"Ass! Ass! Tracer's ass!" she shouted in a craze, greedily clawing through the massive butt.

Eventually D.Va reached the sweltering dead center of Tracer's ass crack. It felt like a furnace. Her butt walls were sweaty this far in, the moisture seeped through the material of her pants, dampening them. The thick musk was driving D.Va mad, she squirmed and basked in Tracer's bountiful ass. The wet smooth walls felt amazing on her tits. She wriggled around, pleasuring the giantess until she bumped into a hardened ring of skin. She traced her hands around the ring. Even through the fabric it was unmistakable, she was touching Tracer's asshole.

"It feels so hot..." she said as she stroked the ridges of Tracer's puckered doughnut in her hands. The hole quivered in response, enjoying the attention. D.Va brought her face to the anus and nuzzled it through the stretchy fabric. She could smell the heavy stink of Tracer's backdoor. It was rank and tasted awful, but she couldn't get enough of it. She tried to rip through the clothes to get as close as possible, but at her current size she wasn't strong enough. As she clawed against the yellow material it sunk in slightly. Maybe Tracer's pants were stretchy enough that she didn't need to crawl through?

Tracer hoped D.Va was having fun down there because she sure was. The tiny movements she felt made her backdoor tingle. Waves of pleasure spread through her ass and soon throughout her entire body. Her long slender legs kicked as they dangled off the stool. Her heart was pounding and her whole body felt hot. Her pussy was dripping onto the seat. She could feel D.Va digging around at her butthole, the more she scratched the more her tender hole itched. Tracer then felt a small nub push past the outer ring of her anus and sink inside, pulling the layer of fabric on her butt crack with it. It had to be D.Va shoving her head up her ass!

"Aahn! D.Va! What are you doing down there?" Tracer moaned loudly. Her hungry anus chewed on the tasty nub, against her own will. It seemed to have a mind of its own, and it wanted to squeeze D.Va as hard as it could to feel as much pleasure as possible. Tracer felt guilty that her dirty asshole was crushing D.Va like this, but it felt soooo good. She decided to just roll with it. If D.Va wanted her ass, she would give the tiny girl all that she could handle.

The huge wrinkles kept expanding and contracting around D.Va's head and she was loving it. Just as she planned she was able to get within the entrance of Tracer's bunghole and take the tight stretchy pants with her. The material acted of a second skin for Tracer's anus, wedging itself all the way into her wrinkles. D.Va massaged and squeezed the giant hole and it repaid her in kind. The sweaty shithole throbbed against her face before biting down with tremendous force. D.Va was choked around the neck by the strong muscle. She was terrified of running out of air but at the same time she never felt more alive.

The giant anus simply sat there, greedily constricting her head for the faintest sensations of pleasure. It relinquished its grip just as D.Va felt like she was going to pass out, leaving her panting and drooling. She felt her own crotch, the inside of her plugsuit was dripping wet. The tiny girl began to masturbate inside Tracer's ass, using her other hand to pinch her stiff nipple. She was in one of the dirtiest places imaginable, but she had never been hornier. D.Va rubbed her dripping pussy, loving the feeling of her own juices sloshing around inside her thin suit.

Unknown to Tracer, her ass had caught its own sex slave, in both body and mind. D.Va smelled the ass as she breathed in, and moaned loudly as she breathed out. The vibrations of her voice sent electricity up Tracer's ass causing it to squeeze again and again. The giantess screamed in arousal.

"Don't stop! Whatever you're doing don't stop!" The massive anus contracted on D.Va hard just like before, isolating her face inside the hot interior. This time D.Va didn't let up. She was so absorbed in her own pleasure by masturbating that she continued to moan and scream. Her back arched and she wriggled around inside Tracer's cheeks. The asshole pulsated and wrapped around her head, loving what she was doing. D.Va's own holes were throbbing with delight, she was almost about to cum.

Tracer felt her tight asshole wink and wink on D.Va's head. She closed her eyes and moaned, letting the winking flesh send more pleasure her way. She could feel something building up inside...