- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Overwatch GTS/Shrink" interactive on writing.com by Ethin. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/action/view/chapter_map/1121] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-Tracer finds a shrinking gun and is thinking about who to use it on. That's about it.
**** **** **** ****

 

Tracer looked at the group of girls. Symmetra and Mercy were deep into conversation but D.Va was sitting by herself, drinking a glass of fruity juice and looking at her phone. No one would really notice if the short Korean girl suddenly went "missing" right? Tracer concealed the shrinking-enabled gun with part of her arm and took aim. Just then D.Va happened to look up at her and the two made eye contact. Tracer nearly jumped out of her seat. Her deep brown eyes darted around hastily before she looked up at the ceiling, not-so-casually whistling a stiff tune. D.Va raised an eyebrow in confusion but shortly went back to her phone.

Tracer took a sigh of relief and wiped her brow. She was almost caught! Luckily for her Mercy and Symmetra were leaving the room, leaving Tracer and her "target" all alone. She got out her gun once more, lined up D.Va with her sights and slipped her finger over the trigger. Tracer licked her lips. "Cheers, love." she said under her breath.

----

One moment D.Va was checking Starcraft news on her phone, and the next thing she knew her phone fell on the table with a loud "CLACK!" and the seat she was sitting in became gigantic! "Wha-what's going on?!" she shouted, frightened. Looking around madly D.Va slowly pieced together that it wasn't her surroundings that were big, it was herself that became smaller. She was now about an inch tall. Pacing around the cushioned stool (which was still slightly warm from her sitting on it) D.Va tried to come up with an escape plan. She tried calling her mech, but at this size the signal was too weak. Peeking over the edge of the seat she saw a massive drop that would most likely end her. She screamed as loud as she could "HEEEELLP! HELP MEEEEEE!!"

With a blink, Tracer appeared. To D.Va's perspective the British girl looked like a giant. The bright yellow thighs standing next to her looked like skyscrapers, gazing upwards D.Va could see them join together at Tracer's shapely hips. She shouted up at her "TRACER! OVER HERE!" Tracer looked down and said "Mornin' sunshine!" with a wink.

Tracer, too excited to contain herself, reached over and grabbed D.Va. The tiny girl was too scared to move out of the way of Tracer's giant hand, and was swept up in its powerful grip. Tracer held up D.Va to her face and got a good look at her.

"Wow! It really worked! This is amazing!" she exclaimed. D.Va was shocked.

"Wait, what worked? Did YOU do this to me?!" Without pause Tracer gave a happy "Yup" and continued to turn and flip D.Va around, inspecting her tiny body. The jarring motions made the small girl dizzy.

"Hey, stop. HEY! Would you quit it?" Tracer was too pleased with herself to pay the girl any attention.

"Wow! It's like you're an action figure!" She held up D.Va's arms, forcing her to do humiliating action poses. "Karate chop! Ka-Pow! Bam!" The small girl was helpless as Tracer used her as her plaything, she guessed she would have to wait for the hyperactive giant to get bored and leave her alone. Once Tracer was done with her karate shtick, she accidentally brushed her giant thumb over one of D.Va's boobs.

"Ahhhn!" A loud moan escaped her mouth. D.Va cupped her hands over her face as it blushed bright red. That wasn't supposed to happen, but it couldn't be helped. The tremendous pressure from a single one of Tracers digits was like nothing she had ever felt before.

"Hey... did that feel good?" Tracer smiled. D.Va didn't answer, she was too embarrassed to speak. That ended up being the wrong idea as Tracer went back from more. She poked D.Va's plugsuit-clad breast with her index finger, watching her reaction with big bright eyes. D.Va's boobs smushed inwards and bounced back when Tracer pulled her finger away.

"Wow, you're so soft!" She rubbed the girl's chest in tiny circles, checking her reaction. Tracer was too big to feel her stiff nipples but she could clearly see on D.Va's face that she was stifling her moans.

"It's okay, you can tell me if you like it" Tracer said, trying to comfort the tiny girl that she was obliviously toying with. "I wonder if this feels good?" she continued and bent D.Va over in her hand. D.Va's round butt was sticking out, wiggling around as she kicked her legs. Tracer brought her other hand up to it and gave the petite booty a giant flick with her finger.

"Hnnnnnngh!" D.Va stifled a scream through gritted teeth. The impact of Tracer's finger on her ass sent waves of pain and a little masochistic pleasure through her body. She panted in Tracer's hand before weakly calling out.

"Don't touch my butt..." she said, albeit a bit too softly. Tracer didn't hear her correctly.

"What was that, love? You want to touch my butt? Oh I get it, you want to pay me back with a little butt rubbin'. Sure, I don't mind!" Tracer then lowered D.Va back down to the stool.

"Wait! Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!" she yelled to no avail. Tracer gently dropped D.Va back on the seat and turned around. D.Va looked up to see her presenting her huge round yellow ass. Normally Tracer had a pretty prominent booty, but at this size it was ginormous. Her butt cheeks were round and full, the shiny material hugged them nicely. The tiny girl was awestruck. If Tracer had asked her to touch her ass at normal size, she might be tempted by it. Being about an inch tall however was way too dangerous. She saw Tracer start to bend over, her cheeks parting slightly as she got ready to sit on her.

"No! Don't! Your ass is too big!" D.Va yelled. She was so far away from Tracer's head that the oversized brunette only partially heard her pleas.

"Yeah, my bum is pretty big I suppose. I often notice people looking at it, dunno why. I even saw you staring a few times love." D.Va blushed furiously. "You wanted to touch it right? It's really soft!" She lifted a butt cheek up with her hand, her fingers sunk into the soft meat a little, like it was a marshmallow. Then she let go, letting the cheek drop and bounce, her tantalizing booty danced in front of D.Va's eyes.

"You're gonna love it, my butt feels amazing, it'll be like I'm covering you in a big pillow!" Tracer said, grossly underestimating her weight. "And this way I can feel good too! We're both going to have so much fun today!" As worried as D.Va was, she understood that Tracer wasn't trying to torture her on purpose. The giant British girl legitimately thought this was going to be fun. To her this was all just play. As if that mattered anymore though. D.Va watched Tracer's massive ass fill her view as she began to slowly squat and sit down. The tremendous bubble butt eclipsed the overhead lights, casting a heart-shaped shadow over D.Va. She stood there unable to run away or fight back. She had no weapons to defend herself as her pistol was left on the table, still at its normal size. All she could do was watch the spotted pattern on Tracer's pants grow larger as the ass approached. It stopped in front of her face, close enough that D.Va could feel the giantess' warmth moments before it plopped down on the stool.

D.Va was instantly knocked flat on the seat, squashed by Tracer's right cheek. The weight was unbelievable, far more than she anticipated. She couldn't move an inch, the huge ass had her pinned. As "soft" as Tracer's butt looked, it felt like it was crushing her. Luckily D.Va's head was turned to the side, the surface tension on Tracer's pants was tight enough that the tiny girl had a small space to breathe. It made her feel really insignificant to be immobilized so easily. It was humiliating. "Even if I had my mech, I wouldn't be able to beat an opponent this size" she whimpered.

Tracer sat on top of D.Va looking around. If someone had walked in they would never notice that she had another person under her ass. Tracer pondered what she should do next.