- Text Size +

(I accidentally skipped this one when uploading, my bad!)

Tracer wanted her shrunken friend to enjoy herself so she decided to start off slow. She gently moved her hips in circles on the stool, slowly picking up speed. Her large rump wiggled from side to side, jiggling on the cushioned seat and the tiny girl below. D.Va could feel the plush butt cheeks wobble as they pummeled her into the stool.

"Tracer! Ooof! Tracer... stop!" she yelled, constantly buffeted by the massive globes that made up Tracer's ass. They rolled over her body like she was a piece of lint, pushing her this way and that. Eventually she was caught between the two, smack dab in the giant girl's butt crack.

D.Va expected worse but the center of Tracer's rear actually wasn't so bad. The form fitting material Tracer wore for her pants rode high up her butt, how high D.Va couldn't say. This meant that the area where Tracer's butt met the seat had a little crevice that the tiny girl could fit into. She wasn't being crushed any more, and Tracer stopped wiggling for the moment so she was free to take in her surroundings.

The twin walls of Tracer's butt cheeks had her pressed on her back, but she wasn't in pain or being flattened. Instead the butt flesh lightly covered her body, almost in a caressing embrace. She could smell the ass up close, feel its warmth. Tracer's butt had its own musk to it, it smelled sweaty and earthy but also slightly sweet. The heat of the ass washed over her, it felt like the source was coming from deep inside Tracer's crack.

D.Va pounded her fists on Tracer's behind "Tracer! Get off me!" Tracer couldn't hear her demands but she could definitely feel her fists.

"Getting frisky eh?" the massive girl said, and she leaned back on the stool, smothering D.Va's face with her perfect butt. D.Va began to panic when the soft meat enveloped her head.

"Am I going to die here?" she thought. She tried pushing back against the suffocating flesh but it was too heavy. After only a few seconds Tracer let up, allowing her to breathe again. She panted and gasped, sucking in Tracer's musky scent. Her heart was beating faster than usual. She was scared, but why were her nipples so hard? D.Va was shaking in fear, but at the same time the sensation of the giant butt cheeks on her breasts felt amazing. She blushed, feeling aroused, confused and embarrassed all at once.

"I really hope Tracer doesn't feel this" she said to herself. Her nipples felt hard enough to break glass. She breathed in with her nose, it felt like Tracer's scent was working its magic on her. Was being smothered by a giant ass really turning her on? It felt like some masochistic side of her was awakening. She listened to her body and began rubbing her boobs along the ass. Just knowing this much weight was hanging above her was both thrilling and scary. Being subdued by a giant sexy butt like Tracer's, in such a humiliating place, and getting off on it? D.Va felt insanely embarrassed. No one could see it but her face was glowing bright red, from shame and arousal.

The tiny girl reached her hands up and touched the doughy cheeks. They were soft, just like Tracer had promised. She grabbed around the spongy yellow butt, squeezing handfuls of Tracer's ass as she continued to rub her tits. Tracer felt this, the tiny hands made her butt tingle and feel good.

"You tryin' to tickle me down there? Well try this!" She pressed her hands on her glutes and squeezed them together tightly, giving herself an ass massage. Her huge butt hugged D.Va inside, undulating around her tiny body. It was a lot tighter than before but the thick walls felt good. D.Va could tell Tracer was only putting a light amount of pressure on her ass and the fact that it was overwhelming her so easily felt kinky.

"Oh God, your ass! Your ass, Tracer! It's too much!" she yelled, losing herself to the excitement.

The tiny lump that was D.Va wiggling around in her ass was starting to make Tracer feel really good too. She didn't realize it but her face was already flush with colour. She smiled, this was starting to get really fun. Eager to feel more of her small friend, Tracer began to move her hips again. Her arms grabbed the table to support her as she instinctively humped the stool forward and back.

D.Va was taken along for the ride and felt Tracer's powerful plump butt slide up and down her body, grinding her into the seat. She could hear Tracer's muffled moans from above as she was rubbed hard along the line of her crotch. The giantess thrust into D.Va several times with her soft supple flesh. The tiny girl could feel warmth coming from her own breasts and her ass. The stuffy crotch walls squeezed and groped her sensitive parts. Tracer's final thrust left D.Va at the front of her hips before she stopped completely.

D.Va could smell a sweetness coming from the new part of Tracer's body that was now enveloping her. Behind the thin layer of fabric mushy hot meat laid above her.

"It's her pussy." D.Va said softly. She was wedged into the giant girls cameltoe and could feel her massive labia wrapping around her from either side. Even more so, the fabric pressing against her had a wet spot on it. Tracer was feeling horny too it seemed. The wet spot began to grow as the giant pussy sat on D.Va. She could feel the wetness on her face and chest, the scent of Tracer's arousal filled her nostrils. It was intoxicating, the giant sticky hole in front of her was provoking her inside. D.Va felt dominated, like Tracer was going to use her as a fuck toy.