- Text Size +

You decided to go for Kayla's hot ass. You've always had a thing for her butt, ever since the day she started wearing yoga pants. It was your first time seeing those sort of pants before, and the way they rode deep into her crack and how it made her juicy buttocks jiggle as she walked amazed you. Shorty after that all the girls started wearing yoga pants in school. In your mind it was because of how much of a smash-hit Kayla's ass had been. You could never forget how perfect her ass looked, and your newfound lust drove you to touch it, and more.

If you tried to go through the front of her panties you'd be crushed under her body weight again. You used the elastic band of the underwear as a grip so you could shimmy your way around the perimeter of her hips. 180 degrees later you were at her rear, above the huge crack. Kayla had stopped leaning back in her chair and was now slumped forward at her desk, her head in her hand, propped up by her elbow. This gave you room to slip inside her panties and slide down the fabric.

Your drop into her dark crack was halted once you were halfway up her cheeks. The twin globes of ass smushed against your sides. You wriggled into the squishy flesh, descending deeper. The earthy scent coming from beneath grew thicker as you pressed onward. The pressure grew as you surrounded yourself with more and more of her assmeat so progress slowed to a crawl.

It was hot though. Waves of heat washed over you. The sun was creeping through the blinds near Kayla's desk and her body heated up. Small amounts of sweat grew exponentially and you could slip you body lower into her smooth cheeks. The warm smelly butt grew slick with sweat. You rubbed you body into her plump cheeks touching as much as you could. You felt like you were in paradise. The ultimate bouncy castle of fun and pheromones. You licked up some salty ass sweat in your mouth. It was so tasty you gobbled up more. You groped and squeezed her meaty butt walls. You nestled your body deeper into her dark warm ass crack. You humped at the steamy butt walls getting off on her soft flesh. Your hard dick throbbed when you rubbed it against her pillowy booty. You wriggled and rolled around between her massive cheeks, taking in as much pleasure as you could. Then you bumped into something tense.

You reached your arms around and felt a wrinkled mass. You were touching her anus! This only excited you further. You began to run your hands along the wrinkly ridges of muscle. The anus was very hot. Beads of your own sweat dripped from your forehead just by being near it. Muggy air floated around the pink button, smelling like dirty ass. You inhaled deeply and shuddered in bliss. This was the pure scent of Kayla's sexy ass.

You began to rub the thick muscle with you tiny hands, grabbing and massaging any folds you could find. It felt amazing, wet drops of asshole sweat were found hiding between her anal wrinkles. You lapped them up with your tongue and soon enough your entire face was pressed against the hot brownish skin. This should have tasted digusting but you were so horny and the fact that you were up Kayla's bombshell ass made it taste delicious. You drank the sticky sweat like it was liquid golden honey seeping out of her. The asshole shined wet as you licked and licked it. You stuck your tongue between her smelly folds, making you way closer and closer to the middle. Reaching the center of her hole you shoved your face in as deep as you could. You closed your eyes and motorboated the center of the sweaty hot anus.

Keeping your arms occupied, they massaged more of her outer rim, mixing together your saliva and her anus sweat. The large hole began to stir, quivering in pleasure. You noticed this and quickened you movements. Using your face as a cotton swab you thrust it over and over into her wrinkly flesh. The asshole contracted for the first time, squeezing your head and crushing your fingers in between her ridges. A big drop of sweat ran down her crack ending at her warm center. Your tongue licked the droplet into her meaty anus giving it more of the pleasure it deserved.

The anal flower blossomed out towards you. Her butthole was now puckered. The puffy anus lips thurst down on your face. It pushed back your body, eager to feel more of you. You complied, rubbing and groping the sensitive giant hole. A line of butt juice dripped out her anus, the sticky substance meeting your head. It smelled like hot farts and you used it to rub into the tender ring. The gooey sensation on the puffy skin increased the holes pleasure. The hot anus throbbed and chewed on you face lightly. You stuck out your tongue as deep in the hot sweaty farthole as you could reach and the muscley ring clamped down on it. You began to make out with the shithole, wrapping your tongue around any fold and bump of anal flesh you could find. The pulsating hole squeezed in delight, opening and closing on your tongue. Sticky threads of butt slime attached to your face as the sloppy kiss continued. The massive pucker pushed out more engulfing your entire skull. When you were fully surrounded by its smelly embrace the huge butthole collapsed on you and squeezed tight. The sticky anus constricted your entire head and throbbed repeatedly in pleasure. It nearly choked you between the sticky hot wrinkles but before long it was done.

Your head was relinquished from the anus. Looking up at it, the pucker was still pulsating and aroused. Your hips felt wet. During the messy kiss you had ejaculated hard. It was easily the best make out session you'd ever had and it was with a girl's butthole.