- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Shrunk Around Your Classmates" interactive on writing.com by Vermillion. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1973796-Shrunk-Around-Your-Classmates/map/142] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-You find yourself shrunken in your school. You make your way near the office and find Kayla, the student council president at her desk. You begin to climb her leg and that's where the story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

You managed to climb up to her thigh. Feeling a bit of fatigue you sit down for some momentary rest. Since she was sitting down her thigh was parallel to the floor so your "ground" was level. This "ground" you noticed was quite soft and a bit warm. Her skin was smooth to the touch as you ran your tiny hands across it. It was kind of thrilling, being able to touch Kayla in such an intimate place, one where she'd never let you touch willingly. You groped at her squishy leg with both hands. Kayla's thighs weren't fat but they were just large enough to give her some sexy curves. You looked onward where her skirt lay down on the landscape ahead of you. Your original plan was to climb upward get her attention, but a peek at her panties woundn't hurt.

Just then an earthquake shook your rest stop. A massive shadow was cast over you followed by a unstoppable force that slammed your tiny body into Kayla's thigh. Kayla had just casually crossed her legs. It was as if she had sensed your glares at her skirt, when really she was totally unaware of your prescence. Your body was completely flattened by both of Kayla's supple thighs. The daunting amount of weight from just one leg shocked you. You tried to wiggle to alert her to stop but your body was rendered immobile. Kayla leaned forward to grab an eraser at her desk, which squeezed her massive meaty legs into your body more. She used her foot from the top leg to itch the shin of her other leg, shifting her thighs back and forth. Your body was rolled and crushed by the plump legs, the soft plushy skin unable to save you from how heavy her titantic legs were.

Your face was ground into Kayla's skin. Even as this size you found it very soft. It also smelled... kinda of good? It didn't make much sense to you but Kayla's thighs smelled heavenly. She must have been sweating a little today because there was a distinct aroma emanating from her thighs. You stuck out your tongue and licked her smooth skin. She tasted good! A bit salty, but good. You started to become aroused, surrounded by tons of flesh of pure girl. You thrust you weak hips into her, or as much as you could given how smushed you were. Making the best of a bad situation you drowned yourself in pleasure in her plump sexy leg meat.

After a few more minutes of being flattened she let up and uncrossed her legs. Dazed and exhuasted you laid on you back for a moment to catch your breath. You had an erection. Cindy relaxed a bit more in her chair. Since no one else was in the locked room with her (to her knowledge) she was free to slack off a bit while she worked. Sometimes she got sick of being a perfect student body president and enjoyed her brief times alone by cutting loose. She slouched and spread her legs open as she continued her work.

You saw her huge legs part and her skirt opened up. A thick wave of girlish musk washed over your body. You could feel heat coming off of her warm crotch. Your arousal heightened as you became drunk off her thick scent, the pheromones driving you wild. Abandoning the thought of making contact with Kayla you decided to indulge in a little fun instead. You made your way under her heavy skirt and decided to enjoy yourself with...