- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This is the first smut I ever wrote, part of the "What's that smell?" interactive on writing.com. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/action/view/chapter_map/112122] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle.

-Nikki has found her classmate sneaking around inside her panties during class. She decides to keep him trapped in her butt crack as her own personal ass slave. Things get even worse when she farts on him! That's where this story begins...
**** ***** **** ****

 

After that last fart Nikki drops her gigantic heavy ass on top of your body. Her soft cheeks smush you from both sides holding you in place. Underneath you is nothing but more ass flesh, and underneath that is a hard plastic chair. You're locked in place facing upwards towards her plump musky anus, unable to move. As she rests her sexy cheeks further into her seat her butthole inches closer to you. All you can do is stare at her hole as it grows larger and larger in your limited field of view. You notice that it's slightly gaping, still open from her last emmission. The intense smell around you is more than enough of a reminder of that. She wants to keep you down here, where she can torture you further with her hot ass, all for her own amusement.

The small supply of air around you is hot, almost feeling foggy, and it tastes like ass. This only seems to to multiply as her asshole gets closer. Finally it reaches you, centered around your face. The ring of muscle comes to a stop circled above your eyes, it reminds you of a circle of vultures flying above their prey. All you can see is deep ahead into her bowels, the pitch blackness stretching out before you infinitely. You're afriad that if Nikki gets her way, that could be your next location. It looks tight and wet inside, with a wave of heat washing over your head and neck. Just then her anus starts closing around you. It's not close enough to get a grip on your head, it just kind of drags itself across your face. It feels like a giant hot pair of lips is slurping on your face, giving you a big wet kiss. Ass slime runs across your cheeks and forehead, you close your mouth tight so none of it gets in. You try not to breathe but eventually you need air and you end up getting a huge sniff of the inside of her bowels. You immediately have to focus on stopping your body from thrashing around as the rank air enters your lungs. One wrong move could lead you to worse hells. The anus pulsates and drips more slime onto you dragging over your eyes and closing at a point around your nose. The big pudgy folds of muscle squeeze on it for a second as if to say "Got your nose!" and then lift off. You let out a sigh of relief and breathe in some slightly clearer air. Nikki's massive anus above you moves and contracts for a few more seconds and then finally rests. A minute or two passes before you hear more gurgles from deep within her. There's a rumble above, and you pray for it to not be gas.

Nikki knows another fart is coming, and she can't wait for you to have it. She felt your face tickle her butthole a moment ago and it kind of turned her on. Asserting her dominace like this made her heart start racing. She was sitting her big butt on top of a tiny man and he was being forced to smell all her terrible farts. She was too exicted to wait and tried giving her next payload of gas a push to come out. This resulted in nothing but her ass clenching aĺl around you down below. Nikki figured she was in a bad position with her plump ass flat against her chair so she lifted it to the side.

As she leaned over her huge cheeks started to part and light filled your soft prison. It was dim thanks to her panties but enough to get a good look at the glistening anus in front of you. It was still closed but contorting a little for some reason. A bit of butt slobber from before seeped out of the side and started runnning down onto your shoulder. As the massive booty continued to stretch outward you gained maneuverability. You could turn around a little to see the outside world. Squinting your eyes a bit you could see past Nikki's chair over to the desk beside her, where Allyson was sitting. You then heard a deep groaning from above. The giant anus bulged outwards, rubbing against you and your head. Another fart was coming, and soon. You had to get Allysons attention somehow! Stuck under Nikki's huge rump your options were limited, all you could do is scream.

Nikki was up above, highly anticipating letting loose her steamy gas all over you. She could feel it building, it was a big one. It just felt a little stuck right now. She didn't want to hold it in, she wanted to fart on top of your face right away. She needed more of that dominant rush, she could feel her pussy starting to get wet in excitement. Suddenly she felt vibrations go off against her anus. Your tiny yells for help were creating tremors that ran along her sensitive sphincter and it felt magnificent. She blushed and enjoyed this little treat you were giving her. She rubbed her one ass cheek that she was leaning on into the chair more, desperate for more of this tingling pleasure. Below you were hollering your lungs out, as a last ditch effort to get Allysons attention. The walls of flesh around you shifted and came to life. The sweaty mucusy anus was going crazy with lust, it contracted in and out squeezing against your head to find more vibrations. This only freightened you more, which made you yell louder and made Nikki get hornier.

Then Nikki finally wondered why you were vibrating in the first place. She looked down at her wide curvy hips and saw her butt pointed straight at Allyson. She quickly turned to Allyson who wasn't paying attention to anything but her school work. A smile ran across Nikki's lips then and she waited for your next outburst with her juicy butt still leaning to one side.

You were growing tired, but fear kept you going. The anal maw behind you calmed down for the time being and you used this opportunity to gather as much air in your lungs as possible for one final scream. You yelled out "ALLYSON! HEEEELLLPP! DOWN HEEEEREE-" and just in that moment Nikki sharply leaned her massive ass down flat against her chair, hard. "HEEEEELLLP-MMMMMFFFFFH! MMMMMMFFFFH! MMMPH!" your screams instantly became muffled by Nikki's throbbing anus. It squelched and contracted more, pounding your head over and over with pleasure, leaving more runny juices stretching between the shithole and your face. Electricity ran up Nikki's body as she had to stifle a moan. She felt her pussy drip a little in heat. Your vibrations ran deep into her ass and loosened her muscles. The gas that was stuck had a path out. Her pulsating asshole burst open and blasted a huge hot steamy fart all over your face. The smelly wind continued as her giant anus expanded outwards. It was eager to let you have more of the hot gas exploding from deep within her depths. The fart washed more and more stinky wet air at you, along with a few gobs of anal juices. Nikki felt euphoric waves of pleasure and her eyes rolled back a bit. In that moment she became unbelievably horny. Her pussy swelled and moistened. Her heart quickened and pumped more blood around her breasts, causing her nipple to grow slightly erect. It was orgasmic and brought her close to cumming but she was left right on the edge. She pressed her hungry butt down, wanting to feel your struggles more at the core of her anus.

You coughed and gasped, the sweaty cheeks clenched at your body, making breathing hard. What was left to breathe was stained air. The earthy hot scent of Nikki's inner rectum was causing your senses to run wild. Just as you opened your eyes you caught a glimpse of Nikki's butthole, wide open, wider than you've ever seen it. In a flash it slammed down on your body squeezing and contracting on your head. The huge rosebud chewed with more hunger than ever. It wanted you to be its next meal and enter Nikki's unfathomably hot ass. She was fully turned on and too horny to care about you struggles anymore.