- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another Eva slow growth story, being posted here in its unfinished and out of order glory.

Warning: Contains Futa

               For the past couple of months, ever since then, changes in Asuka were readily noticed by Shinji.  Misato constantly complained about the food bill as Asuka ate as much as both of them combined, having a seemingly limitless stomach.  It seemed like she had no limit, as she ate increasingly more day after day. 

               As they sat at the table, Asuka was eating furiously, shoveling the bowl of ramen into her mouth as fast as possible.  Over two months, she had gained six inches in height, which seemed to cause her to balloon all around.  Her proportions were the same, yet she was just a lot… bigger than she was before. 

               “More!”  Asuka shouted, putting down the empty bowl, having been finished in less than five minutes.

               “Well… someone’s hungry… we didn’t really make any extra though.”  Misato said this with an awkward grin on her face, somewhat nervous around Asuka.  Over the past couple of days she had surpassed Misato in height, and it was appearing more and more as if she was the boss of their apartment.  A loud, long rumble was heard emerging from Asuka’s stomach, and everyone was silent as it was the only sound in the room. 

               “Fine… I’ll just get something myself.”  Asuka said this with a surly expression on her face.  She walked over to the fridge, and began emptying out an armful of food, which she brought over to the table, and began greedily consuming as fast as before.  Shinji was looking at her with a bit of a blank expression as he wondered where she was putting it all.

               “What!  It’s not like I’m getting fat… you idiot.  Maybe I’m just a growing girl, I’m kind of hungry!”  She shoveled all of the food she retrieved into her mouth, putting it all away in her black hole of a stomach.  Soon all of it was disappearing, and Asuka’s rate of consumption, slowed down, the girl finally appearing to be sated.

Shinji desperately wanted to sleep, but the sound from the next room over just wouldn’t stop.  He could hear the sound of rustling fabric coming unceasingly from the next room over, for what seemed like an eternity.  He turned his head slowly to see the bad news the digital clock had.  1:30 A.M.  He had school in six hours.  I’m not going to sleep at all, am I?  Not unless I find out exactly what’s going on.  At first he tried asking about it.

“Asuka, is anything going on in there?  It’s kind of late, I was just wondering…” he trailed off.  The noise continued, no noticeable interruption present.  Ok… I’ll try asking again.

“Asuka… are you okay in there?  Asuka?”  Still, there was no response.  He placed his pillow over his head, hoping to get the noise out of his head.  But it kept going, and even seemed to be picking up in intensity.  Shinji was a ferociously light sleeper, and tossed and turned as the noise kept him awake.  I can’t take it anymore.  He finally opened the sliding door with a hint of trepidation, not knowing how Asuka would react.

“Asuka, I’m coming in, okay?”  Shinji said briefly, not knowing how to put it to her.

“NO!  You… you can’t… pervert!”  The noise finally stopped, as Asuka screamed back at Shinji.  Yet, he wasn’t going to stay up all night, so he slid open the door anyway, knowing he’d pay hell for this later.

Present on the bed was Asuka, completely unmoving.  The first thing Shinji noticed when he stepped in the room was how much it stank.  The smell was horrible... and somewhat intoxicating as well.  She had grown a lot over the past couple of months, and at around 5’7 she had become somewhat intimidating to Shinji, finally equaling Misato’s height. 

“What… are… you… looking… at… Shinji?”  Asuka had a deathly serious expression on her face as she looked at him, telling him it would be good for his health if he just left now.  However, there was one more thing he noticed. 

There was a dick sticking out between her covers, proudly displaying itself to the world. 

“Asuka… are you…”

“I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE SHINJI!  NOW!”  She threw her pillow at him, still screaming all the while.  He retreated back towards his room, away from the furious girl.  As he attempted to sleep, he wondered what in the world was going on with Asuka… and why he couldn’t stop thinking about it.  In his hypocrisy, he soon found himself imitating her as he thought about this new development. 

Shinji woke up in the morning after a night of fretful sleep.  He looked over and saw that he beat his alarm by ten minutes.  After reaching to preemptively turn it off, he went out towards the kitchen.  Asuka was working through a box of cereal for breakfast, the cereal and the box both beside her bowl.  Shinji sat at the table across from her, and ate in silence.  All that could be heard was the sound of utensils moving and chewing as they continued to sit at the table.  They went through the entire day at school largely in silence, not speaking to each other at all.  Asuka had asked for a large lunch from Shinji the day before, and consumed the entire thing in the corner during the period, not wanting to make a fool of herself. 

Later that night, Shinji heard the same noise as before, the persistent sound of what he now realized was Asuka masturbating.  How in the hell did she get a dick?  Couldn’t she be just a little quiet about it?  I don’t do it nearly this loudly.  I’m not going to be able to sleep.  He tossed and turned, putting his pillow over his head in a vain attempt to get to sleep.  However, it never stopped.  The noise would sometimes die down for a little while, but would continue unceasingly.  Finally, he decided to go to her again, in an attempt to be able to get some peace. 

“Asuka… are you okay in there?”  Shinji asked flatly, not sure of what to say.  The noise from the room stopped, but Shinji didn’t hear anything else coming from there. 

“I’ve heard you doing it before, Shinji,” Asuka muttered loudly enough for Shinji to hear. 

“Wha… what did you say?”

            “I’ve heard the covers rustling a few times before, pervert Shinji.  You don’t think I notice?  Look at you!  You’re looking at me right now, idiot!”

            “I’m not looking at you that way!”

            “Then why do you have your own little erection, Shinji?

            “I…”

            “You know why.”  Asuka smirked confidently, even as she looked Shinji right in the eye.  She knew where the balance of power had shifted.  “I’m a lot bigger now Shinji.  Taller than Misato.  And I have this.” She said this while she unfurled her naked penis from under the covers, showing it off to Shinji.  “Do you want some of this?  You know you do.”

            “

Chapter 2-A Matter of Convenience 5’10

            “Shinji…”  Asuka looked down at the smaller boy, her face beet red.  Her hair swirled around her head as she stared down at the floor.  “Did you remember what I said earlier?”

            “About your… condition?” 

            “Yes.  Please help… get in here!”  She shouted at Shinji, losing patience.  Shinj  Her longer arm reached through and pulled him in. 

            “I’ve already done it three times today.  Is a guy’s sex drive normally like this?”

            “Well… um…” Shinji, someone whose mind could barely adapt to ordinary social situations, couldn’t think of how to respond to a question like that.  “So that’s what all the paper towels are for…”  Even as he sounded nonplussed, he couldn’t help but stare.  A trickle of sweat ran down some breastflesh popping out from the gap within her shirt. 

            “Well Shinji?  Do you want to jack off now?  I think I’m providing some inspiration.”  Asuka looked down at him, a somewhat playful expression upon her face.  It was at that point that Asuka did something which Shinji couldn’t even imagine.  She began to strip in front of him, her shirt quickly flying off of her oversized body.  She loomed over Shinji, staring down at him even as her naked breasts quickly emerged in front of his face.  “So… it’s h-hot now that I’m bi-bigger right Shinji?”  She looked down at him with an embarrassed look upon her face. 

            Shinji, immediately overcome by the sight before him, leaned his face even closer to her breasts. To the point where he was almost touching them.  Asuka arched her back, closing the gap between them.  Shinji soon found his face planted between her breasts.  For the first time, Shinji felt the sensual warmth of Asuka’s boobs upon his face.  He also felt something else poking him in his stomach.  Looking down, he saw her penis straining her yoga pants, threatening to rip through the stretchy material. 

            “You said you’d help me, right Shinji?  Ta…take yours off too!”  She pulled her pants down as she said this, her penis becoming freed from the material.  Shinji audibly gasped when he saw it.  The penis had to be at least a couple of inches larger than his own, and it wasn’t fully erect! 

            “Does it seem… weird for me to be like this?”  Asuka asked Shinji pensively. 

            “I mean… some people would find it weird,” Shinji said cautiously.  “I mean, I think it’s pretty cool though.  I mean, there’s no girl in the world with a… a dick.  But… it’s nice.”

            “It’s hideous, isn’t it?”  her dick was standing fully erect at seven inches, poking painfully out over the edge of her pants. 

            “No… not at all.  I mean, I’ve known you’ve had it for a while.  And considering what you were calling me over here to do, I figured that…”  Shinji was actually staring at Asuka quite a bit now.  Asuka began to feel invigorated as she saw her smaller companion attempt to drink her in with lust. 

            “So I guess you find me pretty hot?”  Asuka began to press Shinji against the wall.  “I’ve noticed you staring at me for a while.”  Her body pressed itself against Shinji.  “I’ve been thinking I’m weird… but you want this far more than I do, don’t you?” 

            Shinji couldn’t think of what to say as a smaller erection was beginning to tent in his own pants, the body of Asuka taking up all of his vision, right in front of him.  He could feel her softer body pressing against him, its presence making itself known.  Demanding attention. 

            “A…Asuka?”  Shinji still hung back passively, wondering if it was okay to do anything, still thinking she would be mad.  Her chest hung right in front of him,  her breasts straining against her shirt.

            “I’ve noticed other people staring at me too.  Girls and guys.  Because of this stupid experiment I’ve had people looking at me when I have an erection in class.  Staring at it.  Fixated by me.  People have been watching as I shoot up taller and taller.”  Asuka pressed closer and closer against him, her knee brushing up against his dick.  Shinji gasped in pleasure as he felt her brushing against him, his dick twitching in response to the feeling of her skin.

            “Aren’t you lucky?  I’m going to be able to have anyone I want, but I’m going to start out with you.  Little Shinji.  Why don’t you try sucking my cock?”  Shinji was someone who had always followed orders, and he felt that this was one he couldn’t refuse.  Shinji slowly lowered to his knees, where he was just the right height to be staring at her penis.  The head was still covered by her foreskin, and Shinji was somewhat intimidated by the size of it as he kept staring at it.

            “Oh my god, Shinji you’re such an idiot!  Just suck it already!  Asuka grabbed Shinji’s head and pressed him against her cock.  He was overcome by the strong heat of Asuka’s crotch against him as her cock pressed against his cheek.  Finally, in response to the strong force of Asuka, Shinji found himself opening up his mouth and taking it inside him at once.  Asuka’s head rocked back as Shinji took her cock in, her sexual drive finally being satiated.  Shinji grabbed her ass as he attempted to take all of her in.  He reveled at the feel of her taut skin, pressing his fingers in as deep as they could go. 

            “Shinji?  Don’t tease me.  Take it in already!”  Asuka grunted, dissatisfied that only half of her cock had penetrated Shinji.

“Ahm tying”  Shinji mumbled, as he attempted to deep throat her cock.

“This isn’t going to last for long, is it Shinji?  I’m just going to keep getting bigger… and bigger… you won’t be able to do that much for me at… oh!”  Shinji had sucked down more of her cock, deepthroating it with as much effort as he could muster.  Every inch of it throbbed with sexual anticipation inside of his mouth.  “I

 

 

            “Uh… Shinji… I think I’m good.  Are you going to just keep licking my sweat like that?”  Asuka asked the boy, still draped on top of her, as if he was in a trance. 

The Changing room (7’0)

            “So Shinji, what do you think of this pair of jeans?”  She held up the largest men’s size in the store, looking at them with a wry expression on her face.  “I’m going to have to get people to make me custom clothes, but do you think for now that this’ll work?”

            “Yeah Asuka.  I think it’ll look good on you.  It would be hard for anything not to.”

            “That’s right Shinji, you’re doing a better job of complementing me lately.  Well… I’m going to try them on now.  Come with me to the dressing room.”

            “W…With you?”  Shinji blushed furiously at the prospect, his face turning beet red.  “Isn’t that against the rules?”

            “Yes… so?  You think they’re going to say anything to the seven foot girl.  You’re coming with me Shinji.”  He pushed the cart overflowing with Asuka’s closthes towards the changing room in the back.  It must be humiliating for her to shop at the big and tall store… she’s right anyway.  She’s going to have to get custom clothes made.  And I’m pretty certain she has enough attention for that to work.  Shinji looked up at Asuka beside him.  She was far larger in all directions now.  His eyes came only up to just above her belly button, exposed by the skin tight shirt she was wearing.  Her breasts, prominently outlined in the same tight shirt, were almost out of his reach.  There was a small bulge where her partially erect dick was present, looking like it could poke right into his chest…

            “Shinji, you idiot.  Watch where you’re going.”  He had slammed into a clothes rack without even noticing, his head wincing from pain.  “I know I’m distracting, but geez, at least look in front of you.”  Asuka was giggling, the girl understanding the effect her body had on other people.  Throughout the store, people were staring at Asuka, drinking her body in as well as they could.  People of all ages simply stopped as the 7 foot redhead walked past them.  For a crowd of people that appeared to assemble around them, Asuka made the V-sign, smirking at her fans around her. 

            “They’ll be more of me to come, everyone!  But for now, I need to try some clothes on, so come with me Shinji!”  Shinji walked in before her, taking her clothes into the changing room available.  Asuka had a harder time of going about it, as her shoulders were as wide as the door, and the top of it merely reached her chest.  She practically got wedged in the door as she attempted to fit her body through the tiny opening, her old shirt ripping even as she pushed herself through.  Her butt was sticking well outside of the door, people staring at the massive glutes as high as their faces.   The pants were beginning to rip a little as well as the oversized buttcheeks strained them to the limit as she bent over.

            “Goddammit Shinji.  Can you help me?”  The girl as big as the door offered her hand to Shinji.  However, Asuka weighed in at 270 pounds this morning, and she was likely a little bigger now at the rate she was eating.  Shinji pulled at her oversized hand as hard as he could, yet his straining had little effect on the oversized girl. 

            “C’mon Shinji… COME ON!”  Asuka squirmed harder in her frustration, the entire door frame shaking.  Finally, when it looked like it would come down, Asuka somehow squeezed herself through, the body sliding through the door, landing on top of Shinji.

            “Phew, finally made it.  Shinji, where are you?”

            “Mmmph.  Right here, Asuka.”  He had ended up underneath her, the boy’s head buried beneath her breasts.  “You’re kind of heavy, Asuka.”

            “What did you say!?  I’ll let you know that I am exactly the right size, Shinji.  And when I’m bigger, it’ll be even more right.”  She said this while leaning her mass on Shinji, practically smothering him under her.  Her penis was erect, throbbing against his much smaller one.  Shinji himself felt like he was already about to come.  This was too much.  Asuka was too much. 

            “Well, let’s get changed now, Shinji.”  They proceeded into one of the booths, the wide doors allowing Asuka to enter it easily.  The tops of the booths were only six feet tall, and Asuka was able to spy on the other booths to see who was in them.  They were all empty except for the one next to her, where Asuka spied a woman changing.  She appeared to be a young adult, maybe in her 20s, with long black hair.  And she’s kinda cute…

            “Hello!”  Asuka waved at the girl, who looked up at her with a curious measure of fright and arousal. 

            “H…Hi.”  The girl blushed while looking down, appearing to have forgotten about changing clothes. 

            “Well, Shinji, let’s get started,” Asuka said, leaning onto the bench that was way too small for her.  Asuka took up most of the space of the small booth, and the cart overflowing wth her clothes took up most of the rest.  There wasn’t enough room for her to stretch her legs out all of the way, and they were bunched up in the room.  This left Shinji practically being pressed against her, nowhere else for him to go within the tiny confines of the room. 

            “Okay, now Shinji, slip my pants off of me.”  Asuka said this cheerfully, as if this would be an easy task.

            “Ok, Asuka.”  Shinji gingerly reached for her pants, grabbing at the hem with both of his hands.  He could feel his hands coming into contact with her soft, sensual skin.  He was already turned on beyond belief.  He pulled at her pants, but they didn’t budge, as tightly as they were pressed against her body.

            “You’re going to have to try harder than that, Shinji.  You can’t just pull on one side.  Here.”  She grabbed at the much smaller boy and placed him onto her lap like a small child, her penis now conspicuously hard.  “You have to pull on it from both sides.  Hard Shinji.  I’m not exactly delicate.”  And so with all of his effort, Shinji attempted to pull the skintight pants off of her, his hands practically burying themselves in Asuka’s sensual butt in the process.  She rocked against him a little in the process, the act of undressing having become decisively sensual. 

            “Can you not even take my clothes off Shinji?  Just how pathetic can you get?”  Asuka was rocking up and down slightly, moving Shinji with her in the process.

            “I’m arrghh… trying, Asuka.”  Shinji pulled as hard as he could, and yet he couldn’t make them budge.  Eventually he pulled one more time, and finally found them slipping a little, when suddenly he lost control and fell forward on her, his face landing into her stomach.

            “Well Shinji.  I know I’m hot, but if I can control myself, so can you.  I guess you’re normally that much of a pervert though, huh?”

            Against her in this position I might have more leverage.  “No, ASUKA!  I can do it!”  He grunted as he used all of his muscles to pull the pants down, finally freeing them from Asuka’s ass with one last mighty effort.  They were tight even around the thighs, but it was much easier to pull them down.  He got them past her half erect penis, the organ twitching as he pulled them past it.  Finally, he reached the problem of Asuka’s legs being contorted around the tiny room.  He was able to navigate around the legs, walking around to pull the pants of the ends of her feet at last.

            “Good boy, Shinji!  Now, I wanted to try on some of the new underwear I got, so you’re going to have to take that off as well.”

            “O…Ok Asuka.  But how?”  It was ridiculously tight on her, sinking into the crack of her butt in the back.  And in the front, on the bench Asuka’s ass overflowed over, her massive dick sprung out from the crotch of her underwear, the organ now proudly erect.  It looked like it was about to rip, the cotton of the cute panties being strained to the limit by Asuka’s throbbing sex.

            “Figure it out, stupid Shinji.”  And so he found himself straddling her lap again, her penis pointing towards his face.  The organ would only have been six inches on a normal sized Asuka, but with her swelling body the organ stood out at eight and a half inches.  Shinji knew this thing would find its way into his ass later tonight, but he couldn’t comprehend how.  And yet he savored the prospect. 

            “Come on Shinji.  Hurry up!”  Shinji reached his hands into the waistband of her underwear, his fingers becoming buried in her ass.  He soon pulled with all of his might, the penis twitching against his face through the tight cotton in his compromising position. 

            “It likes you… Shinji.  Don’t you want to help it?  Set it free!”  Asuka reached one arm down and pressed him into her penis, using the feeling of his face to stimulate the organ.  She was already quickly heading past the place of no return, the girl having lost her self control entirely.  To the trained ear, light moans could be heard from the stand next to them, as the other woman had begun to masturbate to the gigantic girl. 

            “Are you completely useless?  Pull it off Shinji!”  Asuka groaned in frustration as she wouldn’t allow herself to pull her panties off herself.  Shinji had to do it.  The feeling of her soft butt underneath her hands and her hard penis harshly pressing into his cheek was too much.  Shinji was quite hard himself, almost ready to burst as the musk of Asuka’s precum began to fill the room.  It’s growing stronger every day, Shinji thought to himself.  Her smell is just too damn much.  As he lay between her lap, it looked like Shinji was giving her a blowjob, something Asuka appreciated. 

            “Damn it Shinji!  I didn’t want to get this worked up right now!  Do you always have to be at my cock, you little slut!  Just pull them off already!”  Shinji kept tugging desperately, but they were like a second skin.  I’ve gotten used to this now… it’s been over two months, hasn’t it?  And she just keeps getting bigger…  With one last pull, Shinji made a last, heroic effort to pull it off, the underwear sliding just a little as he tugged at them with all of his might. 

            At that moment, the ripping sound came back, louder than before, and Shinji began to see the head of Asuka’s penis poke through the underwear, taunting him. 

            “Well, you’re completely useless, you little bitch.”  She said this, grabbing the small form of Shinji standing between her legs, in the small space she left inside the room.  “You just wanted to see my cock, didn’t you?” 

            “Hmmmph!”  Shinji’s voice was muffled, drowned out by the cotton he was pressed against.  A dribble of precum was leaking from the 8 inch dick, dribbling onto the remains of her underwear. 

            “Hmmm…” Asuka said, a mysterious smirk on her face.  “Shinji, how strong do you think the divider is?”

            “I don’t know.  Why?”  Suddenly he was thrown off of Asuka to the ground, becoming a lump on the floor between her legs as she thrust her penis against the flimsy plastic divider. 

            “C’mon”  She said as she grinded her dick against the weak plastic divider, the pressure stimulating her penis further.  She noticed the girl looking up at her in awe as she leaned her arms on the top of the structure.  “Hiya.  There’s someone who wants to meet you.”  Asuka said this matter of factly, even while tested the barrier.  The entire structure groaned as she kept thrusting against it.  Finally, the force of her body was too much, and the penis leapt through the plastic, poking out towards the girl in the other stand.  “You’re pretty cute, aren’t you?  Did you want to take care of this?”  Asuka said wriggling her whole body back and forth, making the stands rock with her movement.  I’m pretty strong now.  Heheh. 

            “Shinji, you’re ass-man,” she said bluntly hypnotically wriggling her butt-cheeks back and forth.  He knew not to disobey her at this point… and to be honest, he wanted to obey this order.  He got on his knees, and began to shove his face into her butt.  It was twice as wide as his head now, and as he tried to get at her asshole his head ended up practically wedged between the two cheeks.  It smelled of her skin, her wonderful sweat, and even faintly of her shit.  The smell of her butt mixed with that of the pungent aroma of her vaginal cum as well as the most powerful of them all-that of her semen.  Her penis was beginning to twitch, and with the double-service she was receiving, it wouldn’t be long before Asuka blew.  

            The girl was sucking at the tip of the penis, only fitting the head of the large organ in her mouth.  Shinji, knowing how Asuka tended to be if she didn’t receive the best, had ripped open the underwear to get at her asshole.  God, this woman’s tiny.  She’s got to be less than five feet tall.  Asuka forced the two of them in rhythm with her bucking, the woman leaning back even as Shinji moved forward. 

            “I’m gonna… uuumph!  Been six… hours…”  The wall separating the stands began to distort entirely as Asuka leaned on top of it.  She loudly moaned as she attempted to force more and more of her prodigious member into the girl’s mouth, the gagging noises driving her even more wild.  “Right up my butt Shinji!  Right up my butt!”  She pressed a hand against his head, pressing up deeper into her firm ass. 

            Soon Shinji’s hand was being coated in even more vaginal liquid, it practically pouring out of her, and he knew that Asuka’s orgasm was approaching.  She lost control entirely, her body tingling from head to toe; she stifled her scream as she began to come.  It was still far beyond suspiciously loud as she began to pour what seemed like a gallon of cum down the woman’s throat.  She almost gagged on it as she struggled to swallow load after load of cum.  This process went on for almost a minute, with her whole body wriggling.  To Shinji it felt like her asscheeks were pressing even stronger into his face, and her overwhelming sexual power caused him to cum in his pants-a footnote compared to what was happening with the much larger Asuka.  After almost a minute, it was over, and Asuka stepped back, sliding her softening penis from the plastic barrier.

 

 

She looked down at the girl, covered in her cum.  Asuka couldn’t wait long at all between her sessions anymore, but someone always seemed to be ready to supply her habit.  Whenever she needed release, people would come running towards her, men and women alike. 

“Sigh… I kind of lost it there.  Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine!”  The girl seemed cheerful even though she was largely covered in Asuka’s cum. 

“Okay then.  Well, Shinji, let’s work on getting the rest of the clothes on… you don’t have to drink my cum this time.  You were at my butt anyway.  It’s nice, isn’t it Shinji?”

“Yeah… yeah.  You really are incredible.”

“Well, let’s work on getting these on.”  The rest of the clothes were upright, somehow haven been untouched even throughout Asuka’s session.  The pressure relieved, her penis went limp for now.  Shinji was glad.  Often he would have to service her upwards of three times before she was satisfied, but Asuka appeared to be trying to take her mind off her ridiculous sex drive for now.

“You know, that really hurt when I put my dick through there.  This can be pretty annoying, sometimes.”

“You know you like being that size, though,”  Shinji said as he helped slip a pair of underwear on the massive girl.

“Well of course, that’s rather obvious,” she said as she slipped a pair of underwear on her.  “I won’t be keeping these for long anyway, I suppose I don’t have to worry that much about them.”

Chapter 4-Growing out of Control 8

Chapter 5-The Perverted Idol of Tokyo-3 14’7

Chapter 6-Bigger Than a House

            Shinji felt the massive surface beneath him stir, the cotton bra his head was laying on begin to shift as she began to wake up.  As she shifted, Shinji instantly awoke.  This is incredible.  She’s become terrifyingly large at this point.  Her arm was draped over Shinji, pinning him against her breast as she held him like a doll.  Even as he rubbed his eyes, he felt somehow extremely content, laying right here next to Asuka.  But he knew what he had to do, as he saw the tower of her penis pressing up against her newly issued industrial grade cotton underwear.

            “Shinji… could you help get that?”  Asuka yawned and arched her back, causing Shinji to tumble downwards towards her awaiting crotch.  “Hmmph… idiot,” she said affectionately, looking at how her slight movement caused Shinji to collapse into a heap.  “Well… get to it,” she said pulling her underwear down, revealing a penis stretching towards the sky. 

            Wading through the soft fire of her pubic hair, Shinji slipped out of his clothes and began to wrap his naked body against that of her dick.  He felt the throbbing member pressing against all of his body.  Still the thing kept expanding, her sexual energy pressing it higher.  Even if she was a normal size, the thing would have been 10 inches high at this point.  With her being forty feet in height… the dick was larger than Shinji, his head rising well above his own.  He ran his tongue furiously along the gigantic head while locking his legs around it.  Shinji soon was humping the whole body without abandon, losing himself to the feel of her soft yet infinitely hard dick.  Asuka played with her dick, knocking it back and forth, Shinji’s body being flung like a ragdoll by it.  He locked his legs around the massive organ, riding it with all of his energy as he launched himself into the dick, already becoming wet with precum. 

            “You wimp.  Try a little harder.”  Shinji quickly thrust his own dick against one thousands of times larger, finding Asuka’s musk overpowering.

            “Fuck… fuck…” Shinji panted as he rode the organ.

            “It looks like you’re having more fun than I am riding my baloney pony,” Asuka smirked down towards her crotch.  “Here, let me help out.”  Her gigantic hands wrapped around her cock along with Shinji, and she began to stroke it furiously.  “You’re completely useless.  You can’t even get a little girl off, you cockslut.”  The entire spare room reverberated as Asuka thrust her butt up and down upon the floor, pulling Shinji with her.  Finally, Asuka bit her lip as her white semen began to pour out, rising over two dozen feet into the air, before it fell back onto Shinji, completely coating him.

            “COMING, GOD!  I… ummph…” her crotch arched up into the air as she kept spewing her cum, her body vibrating for over twenty seconds.  Shinji did the best he could to hold on even as the cock pulsed under his grip, the force felt by all of his body.  As she came, he did as well, much smaller quantities of cum splashing uselessly below into Asuka’s pubic hair, hanging upon a strand of it. 

            “Heheh.  Well, there’s your breakfast Shinji, make sure to get your fill, Asuka said, pressing Shinji into her cum.  He lapped at it easily; there was plenty of it, as the gallons of cum was far more than Shinji could consume. 

            “I need to really fuck someone this morning, it just isn’t going down.  Well Shinji, let’s go see Rei.”

            “Already?  She gets up kind of late.”

            “She’ll like it.  Besides, you know you want to see her, pervert.”  With that she drew the waistband of her underwear over her semi-erect dick, sealing Shinji in a prison of sex and cotton.  “I don’t really need to get dressed for what I’m going to do, so I’m going to go out like this.”   Asuka sauntered out of the room clad only in a bra and panties, lazily sauntering over to Rei’s makeshift room.

            “Hello, Rei.  You in there?  I’ve got a bit of a stiffy and I think you can help me with it.” 

            “Mmmm Asuka?”  Rei’s calm voice issued from behind the metal plate, and he could hear the magnified sound of her shuffling as she approached the door.  Soon the massive structure was pulled aside, and Rei peeked out from behind the door… completely naked.  “Do you have to bring up sex first thing in the morning?”

            “Do you even understand how much of a tease you always are?”  Asuka shouted, barging her way in through the open door to Rei’s room. 

            “I thought you liked that.  Is that Shinji in there?” Rei asked, pointing at the other bulge in Asuka’s underwear. 

            “Yep!” she proclaimed, grinning confidently.  “I thought he might like it in there.”

            “So did you want to… I mean, like every morning.”

            “Yes!  And you’re erect as well, you can be a little more enthusiastic about this, Rei!  Why don’t you just get ready for me to fuck you.”

            “I like it.”  Rei said, blushing.  I just don’t think there’s any need for me to shout about it.

            “Sex is a passionate act, Rei.  You have to get into it.”   

            “Could you turn around then?  I mean… I want to take you… this time.”

            “But yours is a lot smaller.  I thought you liked being on the bottom!”  Asuka said this in a pouting manner, the girl hoping she would be able to do it. 

            “Oh… and I’ll just slip down your panties a little in the back, but could you… keep them on?  I want Shinji to stay in them.”

            “Rei..?  Why do you want that?  The voice of Shinji emanated from Asuka’s crotch.”

            “I just think it might be neat… Asuka’s been telling me to be more assertive.  This is something I want to do.”

            “Okay…” Asuka said, pulling down the back of her panties.  “My ass is all yours.”  Rei’s penis had never developed as much, and had become what could generously be said to be five inches on someone of a normal size.  It still meant that she was provided with the second largest penis in existence, but it served as another justification of Asuka’s to be on top.  But right now, Rei really wanted at her, and Asuka felt like giving her the opportunity.

            At fourty feet in height, there wasn’t much room for Shinji in Asuka’s underwear, and he had to contort himself to fit.  He was already partially submerged in Asuka’s goopy semen, much of it having been sealed in with him earlier. 

            “You know we’re growing half a foot every day now,” Rei said in Asuka’s ear as she grabbed her breasts from behind and kneaded them.  “C’mon, just get used to the rhythm.”  Precum was already dribbling from Asuka’s dick as Rei began to probe at her asshole.  Shinji sought the relief of her other sexual organ, knowing how to excite Asuka even when she was at her size.  He was longer than the average dick, yet far thinner, and he was able to begin crawling into her pussy.

            “Not at the same time, I…” Asuka said, biting her lip.  However, even when Rei was fucking her, she was determined to go on the offensive.  She squeezed her butt together, trying to draw Rei in, to excite her as much as possible and break our composure. 

            “You feel… great, Asuka,” Rei panted as she continued to thrust in and out of Asuka, her butt drawing her in.  Shinji could feel Asuka’s pussy pouring its juices onto his head even as his feet waded through a pool of semen.  He moved with every one of Rei’s thrusts, being jostled back and forth as she fucked the fiery redhead. 

            “Just fuck harder Rei!  C’mon, you call that tiny dick anything?”  Asuka taunted her even as Rei’s thrusts turned her on.  “Remember when I let you try to “drill” my ass Shinji?  Now your whole body can barely do anything in my pussy, and it’s only going to get smaller and smaller.”  Shinji could feel the pressure Rei’s dick was exerting on Asuka’s asshole, as it impacted him with every thrust.  “Your boobs… squishing into me.  Feels so good!”  A line of drool was dripping from Asuka’s mouth as Rei brought her into the height of pleasure. 

            “Your butt is nice,” Rei said, panting, as she reached around to tug on Asuka’s monstrous dick.  “Here, let me help you even more.”  Asuka sputtered as she reached another orgasm, more and more of her cum spewing out, soaking her underwear more and more as it poured out from the cock.  Shinji, halfway inside her vagina, couldn’t even breathe as he felt her pussy constricting his shoulders.  The pungent, sweet lubricant from her nether regions was pouring onto him as she had multiple orgasms at once, invading his mouth even as he tried to breathe.  He was soon wading in semen, so much more of it having been released in her orgasm.

            “I’m not done… Asuka.”  Rei kept going, having not yet obtained her release.  Asuka was already somewhat spent, and yet found herself lying down on Rei’s gigantic bed, wanting more.  Shinji felt his world lurch as he moved with Asuka’s body, being forced with her onto the bed.  Much of her semen leaked out of the underwear, freeing Shinji from his prison, yet the smell of her cum was the strongest he had ever observed.

            “Mmm...”  Rei tensed up as she silently poured her own release into Asuka’s ass, finding her whole body shaking as many gallons of cum poured out of her.  Her asshole was quickly being filled by the semen; Rei’s thrusts increased in speed and intensity as she emptied her laod into Asuka.

            “Rei… your breasts are squishing into me,” Asuka said as she panted.

            “But you like that.”

            “Yeah…” Asuka laid back exhausted, having already cum twice after she woke up.  Shinji could smell Rei’s cum, clearly distinct from Asuka’s own.  I’ve been around them for so long that I could probably identify them just by the smell of their semen… Shinji thought, even as he realized that they still had quite a bit of growing left to do.

            “I’m sweaty…” Asuka whined, as she laid back, the girl letting her butt relax a little.

            “Just a bit longer… I really like the feel of your butt… it’s even nicer than your pussy.”

            “It’s just because your dick’s tiny Rei!”

            “It’s several feet long.”

            “You know what I mean… EEEP!”  Rei had began fucking her again, her dick drilling into her ass harder than before.  Shinji felt himself being battered by the movements of Rei’s cock, as she sought to bring Asuka to her third orgasm.  She reached down into her cum soaked panties, and Shinji felt massive fingers wrapping around him as Rei played with Asuka’s pussy.

            “So he went in here… I see.  He really is tiny now.”  Asuka simply smiled underneath Rei-she was prepared to fight back.

            “Do you think that I have to drill you  to dominate you, Rei?  Because it doesn’t work that way.  I’m always on top.”  Shinji spun around again as Asuka positioned herself to be on top of Rei, sitting on her dick and grinning. 

            “Hmmm…”  A little drool leaked out of Rei as this turned her on more than anything. 

            “You always like being on the bottom.  You know that’s always true Rei.  You’re always going after my butt-pawing at it like you do.  How much do you like my butt?”  Asuka asked Rei as she began to bounce up and down on it, the redhaired girl controlling the pace of their sex.  “You really like it when I’m on top of you.”

            “Could… could you put your feet on my face?”  Rei asked tentatively as Asuka wrested control from her.

            “Why yes Rei!  I’m glad that you asked.”  Rei breathed in deeply as Asuka placed her feet on her face, completely enveloping her in their scent.

            “I like your scent Asuka,” Rei breathed as she huffed in the deep smell of her feet.  “It’s really addicting.”

            “Well… you seemed really insistent about it, so I thought I should give the pervert what she wanted.  I don’t get what’s so great about smelling me, though.”

            “It’s just… ahhhhh…”  Rei grabbed Asuka’s foot and breathed in deeply, even as she squirmed beneath her.

            “People can smell me from like a mile away now… it’s become embarrassing, idiot,” Asuka huffed to the girl beneath her even as she pressed her feet harder into her face.  Her large penis kept flopping on Rei’s stomach as she bounced up and down.  Shinji had rolled out of her pussy and gotten onto his normal position, riding Asuka’s penis. 

            “But it’s great.  I love your smell, I think other people do too…”

            “Really?” Asuka asked, sniffing her armpit.  “Shinji, what do you think about it?”

            “Um… I really like it.”  Shinji wasn’t sure how to answer, fearing reprisal from Asuka if he said the wrong thing.  “Your… your cum smells really nice.”

            “Well, it’s too bad you have to do so much stuff to help accommodate your growth, so you can’t stay with me all the time.  How about you sleep in my underwear from now on?  I didn’t think you could sit inside it, but I just keep getting bigger and bigger.  For now though, I’m going to go a bit faster, so hang on to my dick.”  It kept flopping on Rei’s stomach as she sped up her bouncing, Rei losing herself as Asuka asserted her (obvious) dominance over her. 

            “Your BUTT!  YOUR BUTT!  IT FEELS SO GOOD!”  As they sped up, their movements rattled the entire facility, the passions of their sex reverberating throughout the entire building.  Shinji hugged her dick close to him, his arms not even able to wrap around the organ all the way, it somehow having become fully extended again.

            “Your butt… is sucking me in.  I’m being sucked into your butt!”  Rei grabbed at Asuka’s ass as her semen began to rush out of her, filling up her butt even more.  The semen overflowed from her ass, even more of it pouring down into her pulled down underwear.  Her body shuddered as she came.  Soon Asuka came again as well, screaming loudly enough that her voice echoed throughout NERV even as Rei was muffled by her feet.  As they sped up together, Shinji was flung off of her floppy dick, far into the air.  He landed again in a pile of her sticky cum on the bucking body of the German girl, him ending up entangled in her pubic hair again.  Asuka’s cum shot wildly throughout the air, much of it landing on Rei’s face and her feet.  Even as they slowed down, Rei licked eagerly at Asuka’s feet, savoring the taste of it mixed with Asuka’s cum. 

            “That tickles!”  Asuka bounced a little more on Rei’s semi-flaccid dick as she bounced a little from Rei’s licking.   “Do you just want me to take over?  That hardly counts as trying to dominate me.” 

            “Well I like seeing Asuka get all worked up and sweaty.”  Rei hugged Asuka close, mashing her into her massive F-cup breasts. 

            “Sigh… you’ve certainly gotten a lot more expressive, haven’t you Rei?”  The two of them cuddled, their sexual urges having abated.  “Did you want to watch the news?  Is there anything in particular that you wanted to see?”

            “I kind of like… the detective show you showed me earlier.  Could we watch some more of that?”

            “Yeah, I guess so, but first, eeepp!”  Rei had flipped Asuka over, and was drilling her much harder, grabbing at the girl’s smaller breasts from behind.  Shinji was nearly crushed as he found the space inside Asuka’s underwear becoming much smaller than before, and he was practically submerged in cum.  She thrust hard into Asuka, forcing her to move with her. 

            “I know you have a giant dick, and you can be a lot louder… but I am stronger than you Asuka.”  Rei pounded harder as she tweaked her nipples from behind, eliciting cries of pleasure from Asuka even as she got turned on yet again.  Shinji found a position near her hardening dick where he could remain, the only one where he would avoid being crushed. 

            Drool leaked from Asuka’s mouth as this kept going on, and soon her body convulsed as she went into orgasm, this one being much smaller than the ones before, only a slight amount of cum leaking out from her semi-flaccid dick.  Rei as well soon came, pumping Asuka’s Titanic asshole full of cum once more.  Rei, having exerted a little dominance, leaned up and smiled tenderly at Asuka, looking over the gigantic breasts that were just squished against her back.  Shinji became disoriented again as Asuka spun around to look at her. 

            “Yeah… let’s watch the show, Asuka.”

            “Ok!”  The two of them hugged a little more, but Asuka felt some stirring between their stomachs, the tiny arms of Shinji feeling her flaccid dick.  “Geez, Shinji.  If it wasn’t for my dick we would have crushed you.  You’ve gotten your fun; I’ll take care of you later.”

            “I… I… want to stay here.  I love your dick so much… Asuka.”

            “But you need to head on to take care of the arrangements for today.”

            “I haven’t eaten yet!  Could I please have some of your..?”

            “I didn’t think that you’d make that every meal, Shinji.  It was supposed to be a punishment at one point.  Well I have plenty of it!  EAT UP!”  Asuka pushed Shinji down into a glob of her cum, suffocating him in the warm sensual liquid.  She could lightly feel him, eagerly sucking down vast quantities of her thick, pungent cum.  I can’t get enough of Asuka’s taste… I just can’t get enough. 

            “How much of it can you eat?  Do you want to take some of it for later?  You’re so ridiculous, Shinji.” 

            “It’s really the best thing though.  It’s like you said, it tastes better than anything else.”  Her dick was beginning to grow even as she said this, the incredible organ asking for-no-demanding more.  Shinji watched in awe as the flaccid member extended itself. 

            “Shinji… you told them about the portion sizes yesterday, so there really isn’t anything you need to do for us, right?”

            “Yeah, Asuka.  Why?”

            “You can be my underwear buddy for the day.  Rei’s going to keep being excited, so you will sort of hang around while we have some light sex.  And that is an order.”  With that, she pulled taut the ultra-tight waistband of her underwear

            “Isn’t having both sex organs great.  Even our dicks will run out, but we can still enjoy ourselves for as long as we want without ever stopping!”  Asuka proclaimed this even as Shinji was still caught in her underwear, his entire body submerged in the semen filling all of it.   Asuka and Rei began to snuggle together, Shinji feeling the pressure of Rei’s skin pressing against her underwear as the bodies intertwined.

            “Ok then… I’ll change the channel,” Asuka said, lazily picking up the remote.

            “The TV’s getting kind of small, do you think we could get a second?”  Rei asked Asuka.

            “Don’t worry, I have a habit of getting what I want.  No one can resist me when I throw my weight around… not to mention that no one really wants to.”

Chapter 7-Fuck the Angel

Ritsuko’s project

            “Why was I called back to Tokyo-3?” Shinji asked Misato.  “Why did my father wait until now to see me?  What does he want from me?”

            “When you see him you can ask these questions, but not until then.  However, we have decided to make a preemptive stand against the Angels.”

Routine Morning

            “Shinji… go faster… I’m letting you go at me in the butt, you can at least try harder.” 

            “I am trying… ah… ah..!”  Shinji unloaded his cum in her ass, filling it up quickly with his semen.  Asuka was in position leaning against the wall with her legs bent.  At six and a half feet in height, she easily overwhelmed the smaller boy.  He could be convenient for a quick one whenever the mood suddenly hit her though.  And right now it was hitting her violently. 

            “Goddammit, that was quick!  Shinji, we have to be at school in thirty minutes.  Try harder with your tiny dick!”  Asuka was quickly becoming frustrated.  She had just gotten up, but she had to be gone soon and she hadn’t even cum once yet.  “Arrgh!”  Asuka almost appeared to be sucking him in with her butt.  She was supposed to be the one with the hyper sex drive, and yet she was sucking Shinji in repeatedly, driving him over the edge.  “Are you going to cum again!?” 

            “I… your butt…”

            “What about my butt Shinji.  Is it nice?  Do you really like my butt?  Pervert.”  Asuka huffed as she felt her excitement rising.  Maybe Shinji was good for a little something.  Suddenly the girl ended up farting, releasing her hot air directly onto Shinji’s dick.  At this, she felt him tense up again, and he began pouring more of his cum directly into his asshole, the boy drooling as he lost himself.

            “Geez Shinji… I guess I am too much for you.”  She drew him in with her butt, nearly lifting him off of the ground as his dick attempted to stay in her asshole as she stood up straight.  Eventually, he couldn’t follow the assent of her ass, and with a wet pop it left her ass. 

            “Shinji, at least do a little something for me.”  With that, she knocked him down on the ground and thrust her dick into his mouth, quickly filling it up.  If she was a normal height, it would have been six inches long, but at hers it was more like eight.  He quickly began to gag on the thick member, but he took it in, having learned some about how to please her. 

            “You little slut… I always drive you so crazy.  You were my little ass slut just now, but you weren’t doing a good job of that, so I’ll be relegating you to cock-slut.   You’re MY little bitch, aren’t you Shinji?”  She said, roughly pulling at his hair, climbing on top of him.  She forced all of her weight on top of him, causing the tiny form beneath her to grunt.  “I’m not that heavy, am I?”  In truth, Asuka was growing in all dimensions, not just in height.  She already weighed 250 pounds at this point, her size getting beyond human possibility.

            Even while she was thrusting her cock into his mouth, with her knees on his chest-she used her feet to lazily bat around his own dick.  It shuddered at every response, the victim of Asuka’s overwhelming sexual force. 

“It’s so… big…”  Shinji shuddered as he eagerly gobbled Asuka’s cock, taking its thick shaft down.

“Take a bit more than that.  I’m not going to be gentle with you, stupid Shinji.”  Asuka sped up the rate of her thrusts, moving in and out rapidly as she grabbed the back of her head to force it in.  Shinji gagged and slurped at it as she approached her climax, moving faster and faster.  Wanting to please her, Shinji reached around her magnificent butt, and stuck two of his fingers straight into her butthole.  With that Asuka was pushed over the edge; she came, and came, and CAME.  Unlike Shinji, she released a vast amount of semen into him.  It felt like gallons of it was trying to force its way down his throat.  He gagged and sputtered as it poured into him, unable to breathe as the thick liquid relentlessly poured down his mouth.  His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he found himself almost going blank as this continued, second after second.  He couldn’t even swallow all of it, and much of the liquid ended up pouring out of his mouth.  Asuka pressed her fingers deep into his scalp, pressing him to her as she continued to cum.  Her cock forced itself even deeper as it came, reaching into his throat; Shinji felt her thick pubic hair tickling the inside of his mouth.  The wild, untrimmed mass was like Asuka herself, and the fierce red hair driving itself into Shinji’s mouth caused his mind to go blank.  Shinji came yet again as he was overwhelmed by Asuka’s raw, primal sexuality.  With a plop, a tiny glob of his semen fell to the floor as what felt like gallons poured down his own throat.  As his hands grabbed at her plush ass, he felt like he wanted to meld with her, to be a part of Asuka forever.  Finally, the rapid torrent of her semen slowed to a trickle, and she began to release her vice grip on Shinji.  His mouth soon slid off of her flaccid cock, and he fell to the ground, aroused and exhausted.

Soon the sweaty, worked up Asuka spoke.  “We still have a bit of time before we need to leave.  Ok, Shinji-I’ll humor you.  You can try going in my ass again, you seem to love it so much.”

Hearing that, the exhausted Shinji immediately got up, the weak body going to Asuka’s much broader one.  She again perched herself on the wall, lowering her butt so that the much smaller Shinji could reach it.  He slowly walked over to her, and soon wrapped his arms around the massive body, slick with sweat.  Asuka’s sweat. 

His dick was small compared to the massive woman, but he could still reach her pussy from behind.  His cheek was soon pressed against her upper back, practically stuck to her sweat.  His entire body was becoming pressed to her and he smelled her scent with desire.  Soon Shinji was already thrusting again inside Asuka, in a small yet eager manner, drawn inexorably towards her.

“I’ve heard of some puppies that like people,” Asuka rambled.  “There are girls that will just be sitting in their home, and well, their dog will just try to hump their leg or something.  It’s kind of cute, but it’s the most pathetic display in the world.  Can we think of a parallel here?”

“I guess I’m the puppy?”  Shinji said, not caring as he still continued to blindly, weakly thrust against her-desiring the feeling of her ass rubbing against his dick.  .

“I’ll show you how little you are.  Hang on tight!”  Asuka began to stand up, her ass arching back up into the air.  Shinji, desperately wishing to keep thrusting in her, found his feet leaving the ground as he held onto her.  She began to clench her round, muscular butt.  In and out.  In and out.  The strong pressure drove him wild as he drove himself into her, using her body as support.  His feet continued to dangle uselessly almost a foot above the ground. 

Soon he found himself moving as she grabbed him from behind.  “My dick’s pretty limp now, as you’re not doing much.  But I’ll let you finish in the front, because I’m nice that way.”  Shinji soon found himself entering her wet, smooth pussy, his dick reaching nirvana as he barely even actively participated in sex, the larger girl guiding him. 

“Look.  Boobs.”  His face was pressed against her breasts, his mouth at nipple height, making him realize how much of a child he was compared to her.  As she took complete control over his body, Shinji soon felt yet another orgasm surfacing.  His mouth took in one of her nipples, sucking at it as Asuka performed a reverse stand and carry, lifting his legs high up into the air.  As she guided his thrusts, her pussy squeezed in on him, the larger shaft still wonderfully squeezing Shinji’s small instrument.  Soon he felt himself going over the edge as he came yet another time, releasing a pathetically small load into Asuka.

“Hehe, I can feel you coming.”  Asuka felt Shinji’s convulsions as he came into the wide pussy, unloading his own semen into it.  His little eager thrusts are so cute. 

            “Sigh… I’m going to need a bigger uniform.  I guess this’ll work for today, though.”  Asuka quickly slipped on her panties under her school uniform, preparing to head out.  She looked back at the exhausted form of Shinji.  “I’m supposed to have a high sex drive, but I think it has more of an effect on the people around me.  I have to go spread the love at school now though.  You can lay there on the floor all day if you want.  Stupid Shinji has a pretty great role though, doesn’t he?  I can’t have everyone following me everywhere, so as long as you shut up, you get to have sex with Asuka more than anyone!”

            “…Yeah.”  Shinji affirmed this, still completely exhausted from what was supposed to be a little morning sex.

            “Pathetic.  Well, I’m off!”  With that Asuka exited the room, leaving an exhausted Shinji on the floor behind her.

Hikari’s First

            Butts.  Butts all around her.  Shinji hadn’t done a proper job when blowing her earlier.  I used to be able to train him so well, but that was back when I was a lot smaller.  He can’t even take my cock in his mouth anymore; stupid Shinji only licks at it like a pathetic dog.  I only came three times, doesn’t he understand that.  I’ll train him more later, but still…

            However much she didn’t want to admit it, Shinji was useful as a way to get her off.  But he was the routine, ordinary option.  In gym class, many others were bouncing around her.  Breasts bouncing in the tight confines of their gym shirts-butts moving back and forth in tight bloomers.  Her own bloomers were becoming distorted as she drooled at the sight.  Soon she noticed Hikari walking up to her, the girl’s pigtails swaying.

            “Asuka, what’s wrong, why have you quit running?”  The class president asked her matter-of-factly. 

            “I…I…” Asuka was losing control, her pussy was wet as her sex drive began to overtake her. 

            “Look, I don’t know what’s going on, but there’s obviously a severe issue going on here.  You’re three meters tall at this point!  Asuka, they’ve given you accomodations, but you said you won’t be able to go to school soon.  No one’s ever been this big.  What’s going… what is… that?”  Hikari quit looking up at watched straight ahead, observing the massive bloomers.  They were quickly becoming distented as they stretched out, her mighty penis pressing up against them, demanding their freedom.  “What… is… that...?”

            “HIKARI!  I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!”  Misato said she could keep attending school, that she’d just stay outside the window to the classroom.  Asuka rightfully thought that was ridiculous.  I never really thought about what would be happening once I became really big… what am I going to do?  God, Hikari looked so cute there… Hikari Hikari Hikari…

            “Asuka, what’s wrong?”  Hikari grabbed at her leg, clearly noticing that she was out of sorts. 

            “Hikari… could we go behind the school for a little bit?”

“Yeah, I guess.  Why?”

“There’s something I need to show you.”  Hikari walked behind the massive girl, her face

About level with her butt.  How in the world did she grow so big?  Hikari thought as she walked behind her.  Soon they were behind the school, and Asuka was practically panting at this point, her face completely red. 

            “I don’t know why I took you here… I’m so stupid.”  Asuka panted heavily as she reached for her bloomers, touching the bulge in its front.

            “Asuka, what’s in there?”  Hikari, not being able to resist, reached down and touched it.  She was stunned by what she felt.  It was incredibly hard, the thing pulsing, striving to get out of the infinitely tight bloomers.  “Asuka, is that a..”

            RIIIIPPPPPP!  The bloomers immediately tore, and an incredible dick reached out and bopped the curious girl in the face.

            “Hikari, I’m so sorry… I didn’t, I’m just…”  The girl immediately kissed her friend’s dick, the light and soft touch of her lips sending a wave of pleasure throughout Asuka.  She placed her hands on the sixteen inch shaft.

            “This thing is thicker than my arm...” Hikari looked at Asuka in wonder.  “What’s been happening to you?” 

             “Hikari!  I uhhahhhhhhHHHHH!!!”  Just the lightest touch was enough to cause her to erupt, semen pouring into Hikari’s face.  Hikari playfully held her dick in place, letting Asuka soak her entirely in her cum.  This kept going, spurt after spurt of thick semen pouring into Hikari’s hair, her shirt her skin.  Hikari moved her hands up and down the shaft as this happened, milking her friend eagerly.  It seemed like several gallons were pouring out of her as Asuka relieved the built up pressure. 

            “Ahh.. ahh…”  The last strands of it were leaving her dick, Hikari having been soaked in cum from top to bottom.  She was a sight, with gloppy semen dripping from her hair.  Her shirt was soaked to the point where it was practically transparent, at least where Asuka’s semen didn’t obscure the view.  Much of it was pooling on the grass around her.  Hikari licked at a little of the semen, noticing its strong murky taste. 

            “Hmm… it’s pretty strong,” Hikari observed, pinching some of the thick liquid between her fingers, feeling its consistency. 

            “Hikari.  I didn’t mean to do that.  I just…”

            “I mean, everyone’s been noticing something happening to you for a while.  Girls just don’t become ten feet tall in a few months.”  Hikari kneeled down, plopping her face in front of the dick of the sprawled over Asuka.  “Say… you don’t think that thing could fit in me, do you?”

            “I don’t think there’s any way, Hikari.  It’s gotten pretty ridiculous at this point.  I don’t think it’s going to fit in a normal person.  I could try fucking Rei again, but she’s more of a doll than a person… ah well, it still works for this purpose.  Maybe I’ll go…”

            “Just let me try!  I can do it this one time, before it gets any bigger!”  As soon as Asuka looked, she saw that Hikari was taking off her clothes, in preparation for appeasing Asuka’s tritching dick.  Semen coated bloomers were tossed aside in a pile with the soaked shirt, Hikari feining innocence the entire time.  Yet her wet vagina and rapid breath betrayed her. 

“You know I’m eager for this Asuka.  EVERYONE knows that you have a dick down there.  Some people have been calling you a freak, but most of us have been wanting to jump your bones.  No man has a cock that huge; I’ve got to be the first one to try it out.”

“Everyone… I could have… everyone.”  Asuka’s dick got even harder as Hikari said this.  “So basically, I could have anyone, any time at all.”

“Yep.  That’s why everyone’s been staring at you Asuka.  We’ve all been wanting a piece of you.”   She began to climb on Asuka, determined to shove her cock into her dripping pussy. 

            “Hikari, it really won’t fit.”  She was not listening though, attempting to shove the giant organ into her sopping wet pussy. 

            “Ok, well if you say so.  I probably shouldn’t do that to Toji anyway.”  Hikari began to saunter away, apparently unperturbed.  The skinny girl swung her hips back and forth as she moved, taunting Asuka with her every step.

            “I… oh… we can try anyway!  Just be careful, Hikari.”  Asuka released her penis from the prison of her bloomers, the organ standing straight up in the air.  The pink head was quivering, anticipating the touch of the pigtailed girl.

            “That’s what I thought,” Hikari grinned slyly as she thought about how easily she was able to drive Asuka crazy.  She playfully batted the massive dick between her two hands, wrapping them around the shaft.  She then blew gently on the head, eliciting twitching from the massive Asuka.

            “Don’t tease me like that!  Here, just try to see if this’ll fit.  I don’t think there’s any way…”  Hikari tried to open herself wide and impale herself onto Asuka’s instrument.  Below she saw her pussy glistening, her body anxious to impale itself in another.  It would be a hard task. 

            “Do you think you could help me with this?” Hikari asked in exasperation, not being able to fit even the head of it past her pussy lips, wet and eager to be distended.  She literally sat on top of the dick, her legs stretched across Asuka’s stomach.  “On second thought I don’t think this’ll work…”

            “I’ll make it work!”  Asuka grabbed Hikari around her stomach, holding her gently yet firmly.  Slowly she began to press her down, hoping to impale her upon it.  The head of her dick would curve side to side whenever they moved too quickly, refusing to fit itself into HIkari’s spread open snatch.  Finally, with a wet sucking sound the head moved in, Asuka attempting to fit herself in her friend half her height.  More and more of it went in, the penis miraculously disappearing inside of her tiny friend.

            “It’s so… big… I can’t…” Hikari was clearly in some pain, wondering what she had gotten into.  Asuka’s dick was becoming more fully erect, the thing stretching Hikari out to the limit. 

            “You were the one who wanted to do it.  It’ll work.  It has to work!  You feel… so good Hikari… your insides… so… good.”  Asuka bit her lip and was beginning to thrust, her pace speeding up to match the intensity with which she wanted to thrust inside Hikari.  She was still practically sitting on the dick, the remaining inches keeping her suspended above Asuka’s crotch.  She kept approaching it, getting lower and lower as her pussy swallowed Asuka’s monster. 

            “Is it okay?” Asuka asked, concerned as her friend seemed to tense up.

            “Yeah… it’s fine… it’s easier once it’s already in you.”  Hikari smiled, attempting to reassure her friend that she was okay.  She clearly looked in pain though, and Asuka tried to ease up slowly, the girl helping get her undressed friend farther down her pole.  A trickle of Asuka’s passion was leaking from her pussy into the grass below, betraying the sexual energy that Asuka was building up.  Hikari squirmed as she felt it probing every inch of her, feeling the organ twitching among her insides. 

            “Hikari, are you ready?  I’m going to try to move faster.”  Asuka began to pump at a fast pace even as Hikari miraculously connected with the base.

            “It’s hitting my womb… how is this… oh…”  Hikari moaned softly as Asuka penetrated her to the core.  Hikari watched Asuka’s two breasts bouncing as she moved faster and faster, the sexual colossus penetrating her to the core.  They panted in sync as the two drove each other wild.  I’m never going to be with someone this large again, Hikari thought.  If she gets any bigger… any bigger at all she won’t fit in me.  Oh God!  Asuka began to thrust harder, lifting Hikari up into the air, the girl’s dick seeming to form her very core.  As it reached the back, all of it never fit, Hikari not being able to get down to Asuka’s crotch.  In order to balance, she locked hands with Asuka, her small hands being tenderly wrapped up in Asuka’s.  Asuka looked up at Hikari and smiled, the two of them connected intimately. 

            The two of them kept bouncing like this for minutes, Asuka holding Hikari close as the two of them squirmed together.  Their pace increased as their bodies became covered in sweat.  Hikari’s juices leaked down past Asuka’s shaft, falling to her crotch below.  Hikari watched in fascination as Asuka’s breasts bobbed up and down.  At a normal size they would have been C cups, but at her size they were the largest pair she had ever seen. 

            “Everyone, boy or girl at this school… they’ve all been wanting you for so long.  Even… ah… people who say bad things about you, they’ve all been wanting you to fuck them… AH~  FUCK!”  Hikari kept moaning as she lay forward on Asuka’s stomach, draped over her. 

            The pace kept increasing, and the only sounds that could be heard were there moaning and that of skin rubbing against skin as they continued fucking.  Soon Asuka began to sit up, her arms wrapped around her tiny friend.  Hikari shuddered in pleasure as she was pressed hard against Asuka’s boobs, their sweaty bodies fully entertwined around each other. 

            Hikari’s soon began to feel her entire body vibrate.  Her face sunk into the cavern of Asuka’s cleavage, muffling the noises of sex around her.  However, she still distinctly heard, and felt, the thump thump thump of the massive cock sliding up and down her lubricated shaft.  It was what she felt most of all.  She was balancing on the cock like it was the core of her body, feeling a dick the size of a pole jamming her to the base of her womb repeatedly.  Soon, she felt it begin to pulse more strongly than before, and Hikari suddenly realized what was about to happen.

            “Cum… cumming, Hikari!”  Her entire body pulsed along with Asuka’s dick.  It was hitting her insides like a battering ram, and yet it was the most addicting feeling she had ever experienced.  Soon it shuddered one last time, and soon the thick goopy liquid shot out of Asuka’s cock like a geyser.

            “I think that’s enough Asuka.  We should… head back soon.”  The cum was flowing out of her sowly in a goppy, viscous stream.  As the cum settled in the grass below, Hikari looked up and saw that Asuka was still hard, the dick throbbing as hard as ever.

            “Um… Hikari”  Asuka asked somewhat desperately.  It felt like there was a haze around Asuka, compelling people to have sex with her.  At this point however, Hikari knew she couldn’t take any more.  Her entire body ached from the exertion of taking Asuka’s dick inside her.  It shouldn’t have been possible to fit it inside her, but now that she did… she couldn’t again.

            “Asuka… I’m sorry.  I can’t.”

            “No, I’d never force you.  It’s not like I’m some sort of barbarian.”  Asuka sighed looking down at the ground.  “I think everyone thinks I am though.  I’ve been thinking about sex so much… this stupid experiment.  I didn’t think that it would do this much to me!  I just… I’ll go somewhere else.”  Asuka looked down at the ground and saw her friend, clearly in some amount of pain from taking her cock.  Looking at the erect member, she wondered again how it could have possibly fit inside her.  She put her oversized shirt back on, the tight gym shirt becoming stained with some of Asuka’s excess semen.  She tried to put her bloomers back on as well, but they were hopelessly ripped apart, the result of her member shredding them down the middle earlier.

            She didn’t return to the school that day.

Examination

            “Asuka, now that you’re in here, we need to examine how the growth is progressing,” Ritsuko told Asuka matter-of-factly.

            “Ok… ok…” Asuka said.  “I’ll comply for now.  Though it should be obvious that it’s working quite well anyway.  Have you listened to what I said earlier?  You are going to honor my request.”

            “Yes… now if you could please step on the scale.”

            “Whatever.”  Asuka stepped on the measurement device, and Ritsuko stared as it registered her mass.  At 100 feet in height, it was to be expected, but even so… it was incredibly shocking.

            “498.5 tons!”  Maya shouted, reading the number at last.

            498 tons.  I fucking weigh 498 tons, Asuka thought to herself.  “So I guess I’ve been progressing well.” 

            “Yes… you should easily reach your goal with the Angel Infusion Project.  Your height is currently measured at 103.5 feet.  And your…”

            “Oh, this?  I haven’t jacked off in a while, so it’s starting to emerge.  It’s kind of distracting, isn’t it?”  Through the supposedly professional coat she wore for the examination, something else was starting to emerge.  Her thick shaft was becoming clearly visible, the instrument poking through her ridiculous clothes.  “It must be really hard to make clothes for me.  These are already getting soooo small.”

            “We’ll make sure to keep working at it.”

            “Work as hard as you can.  I’d like a couple of changes of clothes.  Was there anything else that you wanted to test with me?”  She moved closer to where the researchers were positioned on a raised platform.  She cast all of them in her shadow.  “I could show off a bit for you.”

            “That’s not necessary.”

            “Consider it a perk of the job.  Here.”  She began to stroke her penis a little, trying to extend it further.  The massive appendange stretched out farther and farther, making its presence known even underneath her clothes. 

            “We were just going to measure a few vital signs!  Please, if you would just go through the normal procedures!”

            “You’re not the boss of me.  I’m feeling fine.  I don’t think there’s any problem with my vital signs whatsoever!”  Ritsuko was beginning to have second doubts about the entire project.  We did this because we could control people more easily then we could the Evas… or so we thought.  Eva 01’s the biggest risk anyway… but that’s irreplaceable.  Can we control her?  This all may very well have been a bad idea…

            “I’m heading out today,” Asuka said quickly while stretching a little.

            “We didn’t give you permission to do so… and you reek.  We constructed a shower that’ll work even at your maximum height.  Think about how much that cost.” 

            “I don’t feel like taking one right now,”  Asuka raised her arms above her head, accentuating the curve of her breasts, pushing out from her shirt in front of the researchers.

            “Look, could you be less difficult…”

            BANG.  Asuka slammed her hand on the metal above Ritsuko, the sound echoing throughout the room as all else went silent.  “Could I be less difficult?  Your assistant behind you is fidgeting, and it’s BECAUSE of my smell.  You know it’s turning you on too.  It has this effect on everyone.  But I’m the one person who gets a little tired of it, so I’ll take a shower tonight.  But not because YOU said so.  I’m going out to have a little fun.  Send me through the modified hangar now or I’ll go up myself.  It’s claustrophobic to stay in these small rooms all day.” 

            “I… we have a tranquilizer system.  We don’t have to let you go out.”

            “If you do that… I will be very… very… pissed off.  Asuka leaned over the railing, her breasts hanging over Ritsuko and Maya.  As she loomed over them, Ritsuko reckoned just how incredible the scale had become.  Arms that could knock down buildings, legs thicker than trees… she didn’t want to let her go outside.  “Is there anything we could do for you?”

            “No.  I’ll be heading out.  I’ll take Rei and Shinji with me.”  Her hot breath fell over the two of them as she spoke.  Ritsuko shuddered as it washed over her.

            “Where is Shinji exactly?  I wanted to ask him something.”

            “He’s right here.  Asuka said, stretching out the waistband of her underwear.  He likes staying here, don’t you little Shinji?”

            “Yeah…” Shinji felt like he had no shame at this point, riding on the dick of Asuka inside the underwear.  There was a small wet patch on it right where his naked body was humping it; the result of the constant sexual state her body drove him into.  Even now, he was mindlessly humping it, something which Asuka pretended not to notice.  He hugged, licked, and worshipped the dick five times the length of his entire body, and over three times as wide.  It was like a constant sauna, her body heat radiating from her crotch and her humid butt.  The entire placed smelled like her, only her, with necessary oxygen just seeping in from the pores between threads of cotton.  The sexually overcharged girl provided him with plenty of her cum, now the only food source she would allow him to have.  Her cum was the most overpowering smell here-it mixed with that of her sweat, her vaginal release, and even her piss.  It all mixed to create something that should have been incredibly offensive, yet now was addicting and even comforting to the tiny Shinji.  This made Shinji feel that he was nothing but a parasite on her, a bug kept merely for her amusement.

            “I’m letting him stay there now.  I let him out every so often, but I’m making sure the idiot gets used to his new home,” Asuka said confidently.  “I let him eat my cum.  Did you want to try it?  I’ve had a bit myself; it’s really quite good.”  Asuka said this even while she pawed at her penis, brazenly in front of them; letting them know who was in charge. 

            “No… I do not want to drink your cum!  We do have control over you; you are an employee of NERV!”

            “I am an essential employee, one without which you cannot fight the Angels.  So you can’t let anything happen to me.  I understand this pretty well, Ritsuko.”  With this, she picked her up, easily holding the woman in her fist.  Her hot breath washed over her as she let Ritsuko know the extent of her power over her.  As Ritsuko watched her, she noticed how fast and heavy it was.  Her eyelids were listless, and she could barely keep her hands away from her dick.  This girl looks like she’s about to cum… Ritsuko thought to herself.  “Do you want to join Shinji in my lovely panties?  It might teach you a little humility.”

            “NO!  Put me down this instant!  I… you can do what you want…”

            “Good!  I’ll listen to your request.  Maya, did you want to go with me?”

            “I!   Yeah… I would, just to see what someone of your scale is like…”  Maya blushed as she said this, clearly charmed by the Titaness. 

            “Ok!  I’ll take you on the full Asuka experience, first class!”  She picked up the tiny NERV staffmember, and over Ritsuko’s objections pulled out the (tight, as always) waistband on her underwear.  “Would you say you want the front, or the back?  Just tell me if you prefer Asuka’s glutes.”

            “…back”

            “OK!  Exactly as you say.  From now on, though, you’ve got to do everything I say.”  She slipped Maya into the back of her panties, letting her get acquainted with the most magnificent set of glutes on the planet.  More people will be perceiving everything my way, Asuka thought to herself.  If I can charm Maya enough, she won’t be listening to Ritsuko anymoreI’m not letting anyone tell me what to do anymore.  NERV exists to serve me, and only me… and maybe Rei too.  Let’s be honest, when you stand so far above everyone else, you simply deserve more. 

            “Ok, Ritsuko, set up the specialized deployer, I’m going up to the surface.”

            “Very well, Asuka.”  Ritsuko visibly sighed, knowing that things were just going to become more chaotic with Asuka in charge.  She set up the platform, beginning to ready Asuka’s ascent to the surface.  She wanted to show off, so she might as well let her. 

            As the slow heavy platform carried its massive load to the surface, Asuka tapped her foot impatiently.  What time she hadn’t spent underground she simply had been pawing around the Geofront.  I can walk around all of it in five minutes though.  It’ll be nice to truly be outside again, at least for a little while.  And maybe I can show my new equipment off to everyone while I’m at it, she thought while gripping at her dick, forcing Shinji’s face against the throbbing surface.  It was almost like the thing had stages of erections.  When she rubbed herself off regularly, the appendage swelled to what would be 8 inches on a normal height girl, or a bit less than 15 feet on someone of her size.  Now Asuka’s cock was approaching over 30 feet long, the result of her undertaking the herculean task of not having jacked off for four days.  She didn’t understand how she avoided having a wet dream, but it was like the sexual energy kept backing up in her, her penis hungry, demanding release.  Even her pussy was dripping, mixing with precum in the sauna of her underwear.  Her body was about to explode, and the heavily panting girl was anticipating every second of it.   

            It’s time to get wild.

 

Berserk

            It had been a while since Asuka had been allowed to get out of NERV, and she was tired of asking permission.  She breathed in some of the fresh air, loving the feel of the wind against her.  She looked around at the buildings all around her.  It didn’t take long for her to be noticed; a hundred foot girl did not stay hidden for long.  What was most noticeable however, was the gigantic throbbing dick, nearly a third of her body in length.  Her underwear was visibly straining, ripping as it failed at the herculean task of keeping the appendage contained.  On the inside, Shinji merely stared at the incredible organ, now as wide as he was tall, veins visibly pulsing on it.

            “Who is that!”

            “What’s going on!?”

            Everyone was staring at the magnificent, tightly clothed futanari as she looked around the city in turn. 

            “Hello everyone!  I’m just here to look around.  Nothing’s going to happen.  I just wanted to see everybody.”  Asuka stated this slowly, attempting to calm down the people of the town.  She smiled reassuringly, showing everyone that she didn’t mean any harm.  It still didn’t reassure them. 

            “It’s just like… the… other… time… AH!” 

            “What are you doing, Asuka!?”  Suddenly Rei emerged, following the straining Asuka.  “You’ve been holding it back for this long to show the town this?

            “Only a few people were injured that time… I thought it would be safer.”

A Living Orgy

            Ever since her encounter with Hikari, school became little more than playtime for Asuka.  After all, who was going to tell the 12 foot girl no?  As high as the ceilings of the school were, there was no way she would be able to stand up in them.  Ritsuko soon let her know that they would be transferring Asuka to NERV, as a normal school life wasn’t possible.  However, Asuka kept going to school in the meantime, as what had become an interest in her by the boys and girls of the school had blossomed into full-blown obsession.  I have a degree, it’s not like I go to school for the classes. 

            The only part of the school Asuka did enter was the gym.  Class was only held in there from 11:00-1:00, and the rest of the day it remained empty.  Having more people than just Shinji to ride her cock, as many as she wanted, was heaven to the growing girl. 

            Inside the confines of the gym, Hikari had brought Toji along with her at 9:00 a.m. 

            “I don’t think that it’s exactly a date to jerk someone else off.”  Toji said gruffly, as he looked at the girl 10 times his size. 

            “C’mon, Toji.  Are you saying you DON’T want a piece of this?”  Asuka looked down at Toji haughtily, as she walked into the gym.  “You came along with her.”  Asuka was dressed in an oversized school uniform they were making for her, the girl being provided everything through the extensive resources of NERV. 

            “I just think that this isn’t romantic.  I can’t believe Hikari drove me to come here,” Toji looked to the side as he said this.

            “Aw… are you worried that I’m taking your girl?”  Asuka looked down at him, an expression of mock pity on her face.  “I’m so sorry she wants a real cock like mine.”  Asuka hunched down to the ground and began patting Toji’s head, making fun of the smaller boy.  “It must be hard to have to compete with someone like me.”  As she leaned in front of him, she made sure that her prominent, constantly erect dick was practically poking him in the face.  The hem of her school uniform was pulled up by it, it stretching out the underwear near him now that she was leaning down.  It’s even bigger than usual, Asuka thought gleefully.  I’ve been preparing for this for a while.  “Hikari has to see me at my best Toji.  It’s not like you can do this for her.”

“So you don’t want me to do anything with you for the next few days?”  Shinji asked mournfully. 

“Yeah… I can really get wild if I hold back for a while, so I’m going to let my cock get rest for a few days.”

“A few days?  You can barely hold back a few hours,” Shinji remarked as he stirred the massive pot of Asuka’s food.

Asuka smacked Shinji lightly, still easily knocking down the tiny boy from his perch.

“I have a high sex drive Shinji, I know that.  But I can get with anyone I want, anytime I want.  You desire me far more than I desire you.”  Asuka huffed at him.  “I’ll let you hump me again after this, but you’re going to have to stay away from me for a few days.”

“Because you’re so sensitive?  You’re going to end up touching yourself eventually,” Shinji remarked at the girl as he got up from the ground. 

            “I’m just saying that you need me and I don’t really need you.”  Asuka sighed after a while.  “As I said, it’s just for Hikari.  Is the food almost done?  I’m famished.”

            “Yeah, it’s just about ready.”

            “Guten.”  As she stood in the modified apartment, sticking through two of the three floors of the complex, Asuka’s stomach rumbled, expecting the food immediately. 

            “Okay… it should be ready.”  Shinji sampled it slurping lightly at the soup. 

            “Give it to me.”  Asuka quickly ate the food, all of it quickly disappearing from the vast pot.  The level quickly dropped as she used the ladel as a spoon, moving to ease her rumbling stomach as quickly as possible.  Within a few minutes, she was licking the bottom, getting any excess out of the bottom. 

            “That was pretty good… you’ve really gotten better at cooking.  Could you possibly make more from now on, though?  This really isn’t enough.

            “Yeah, I will.  I guess I’ll have to go out and get more… I can’t believe that you went through it so quickly…”

            “Ok!  Keep at it my itty-bitty chef.”  Her constantly erect penis brushed the top of Shinji’s head even as she said this.  There’s no way that she’ll last three days, he thought to himself.  Yet he was the one shivering as he felt its touch against him.

            So for the past few days Asuka had avoided bringing herself to orgasm.  She didn’t allow Shinji to ease her as he normally would, and she even avoided the temptations of her classmates.  At night it was pure torture.  Every movement of the sheets afflicted her, rubbing against her hyper sensitive skin.  A bra clasping around her breasts caused her spine to tingle. 

            One night it was almost too much.  God damn, I’m outgrowing another bed.  Can’t they do anything to keep up with me?   Her feet splayed on the floor, the bed ending at her knees, Asuka watched her organ sticking up proudly before her, demanding attention. 

A Living Orgy (2)

            “So, Toji… I’m just asking you as a friend…”

            “I ain’t your friend!”

            “Can you suck my cock?”  With that she thrust the mighty appendange into his face blindly, attempting to get him to open up his mouth.  She quickly knocked him to the floor and began to fuck his face for all it was worth.  Feeling the painful impact of Asuka’s powerful hips against him, Toji soon relented and opened up his mouth, trying to appease the goddess.

            “OH!  You suck at it, but I haven’t felt anything in days… ah…”  Asuka sped up, finally letting herself free.  Hikari quickly joined in, sticking several fingers up Asuka’s ass, loving the feeling as it clenched around her. 

            “Ah… ah… AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCK!!!!”  Asuka’s entire body tensed as it appeared she was coming, her body being wracked by orgasm.  However, the most visible sign wasn’t present as she didn’t cum.  Her frenzied pace picked up even as she was hit by orgasm, her thrusts showing no signs of slowing down. 

            “Man, Asuka, you’re really loose.  You must be loving this,”  Hikari said, as she was able to insert both her fists into Asuka, up her pussy and her butt.  Heh, she’s arching her butt, Hikari thought as the ass before her leaned up higher.  She must really be loving this.  Hikari felt Asuka’s entire body vibrating even as she orgasmed, her asshole vibrating and clenching around her butt. 

            “Itttt feeelllsssss sooooo good, Hikariii!”  A line of drool was leaking from her mouth, Asuka speeding up her pace from fast to frantic even as she said this. 

            Damn, this is insane.  I mean, it’s pretty hot, but I’ll end up being roadkill at this rate.  Toji tried to get out from under Asuka, as she kept relentlessly battering him with her thrusting, bruising his body as she blindly pushed her penis into it.  The thing appeared even larger than when he started, its head being the size of his own.  Wait. 

            “You always get so into it, Asuka!”  Hikari said, more and more of her arms disappearing inside the girl.  As they sunk in past the elbows, Hikari noticed that she still appeared to be opening up, the girl becoming looser and looser.  “You’re really opening up!”  She felt her arms moving up even as her butt moved higher and higher, the girl in a crawling position on the ground.  What’s going on?

            Her butt kept moving higher and higher, until soon Hikari was raising her arms above her head.  Soon, the reason for this became clear.  Is she… growing?  The girl who had been steadily growing over the past few months had hit an explosive growth spurt, her body visibly expanding in all directions.  With each breath, Asuka’s stomach pushed out a little further, hanging ponderously above Toji.  With each thrust, her penis hurt more and more, until he became afraid that the gigantic instrument could break him.  It was as long and thicker than her arm now, and the fearsome penis was approaching the size of Toji.  In a state of submission, he tried his best to appease her, grabbing onto the dick and stroking it with all the strength he could muster.          

            Hikari’s entire body was dragged up by her thrusts, and as she went several feet in the air, she desperately attempted to keep her hold in Asuka’s insides, her body beginning to be overcome by her pheromones.  With a pop she slid out of her as Asuka was rapidly growing higher.  She fell onto her butt, and simply looked up stunned at the rapidly growing girl.

            “Asuka, what’s going on?!” Hikari screamed up at the gigantic girl as she realized that she was rapidly swelling before her.

            “AhhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!  FUCK!”  Asuka’s scream rattled the windows as the swelling girl shuddered as another wave of her orgasm rolled through her.  The girl was swelling to over twenty feet in height as she kept growing.  Toji was latched around her penis as she grabbed it and began to stroke it.  The appendange was swelling even faster than the rest of her, reaching over six feet in length, overwhelming Toji’s entire body.  The juices from her pussy fell feet to the floor, the sweet liquid splashing in a puddle below. 

            Her clothes had become taxed to the limit.  The mighty triple thick underwear was being drawn to its limit, stretched beyond all usefulness.  It seemed impossible that her penis was once fully contained by it.    Her newest school uniform was beginning to sever, throbbing breasts straining harder against it every time she exhaled.  Toji stared at her exposed stomach in lust.  I want to fuck her so badly… but she’s the one fucking me.  That would be true even without a dick… who can stand up… to that?  All he could do was hang on in desperate fear however, as she wrapped his hands around him, pressing him tightly against the growing dick she was jacking off. 

            “What the!?”  Other students banged on the doors of the gym, drawn by Asuka’s screams of pleasure and agony.  They desperately tried to get through the door to no avail.  Asuka’s pheromone production had gone into overdrive along with her sex drive, and her scent drew people towards her sweaty body. 

            “I wanted it to be private today, Hikari.  But you’re such a tease!  My butt needs attention too…”  Asuka hunched down towards the ground, and gently yet firmly pressed Hikari into her asshole.   Her tightly stretched panties had migrated down her ass as she grew, leaving room for Hikari’s mouth to contact Asuka’s smelly asshole.

            “I’m normally not this way to you, but I need it now… I NEED RELEASE NOW!”  The entire gym rattled as Asuka’s underwear snapped off, flying dozens of feet across the floor.  Her uniform split off of her, falling desperately to the ground, a tattered rag in the wind.  Hikari squeezed Asuka’s voluminous ass even as she was beneath her, feeling the firm flesh push her fingers out as it expanded.  She began to eagerly lick at her butt, enjoying every thunderous yell of arousal she got from the giant woman.  She brought her tongue in deeper and deeper, probing at Asuka’s dirty ass. 

            “MORE!” 

            I can smell only her.  I can smell only her.  Hikari was quickly losing herself as she buried her face deeper and deeper into Asuka’s butt.  She felt Asuka’s butt forcibly massaging her face, vibrating around her as she grew from yet another orgasm hitting her.  Quickly she was becoming practically wedged in her butthole, Asuka’s taut ass sealing her off from the outside world.  She licked at it, desperately trying to bring Asuka to release. 

            The entire floor groaned as it buckled beneath her, Asuka’s weight too much for the gym to handle.  She mindlessly thrust at the ground, striving for release.  Her soft curves rose higher and higher; her moans of pleasure echoed loudly throughout the chamber.  Fear and arousal filled the room as Toji looked up at the girl, rapidly swelling faster and faster.  The two students squirming around her body sent explosions of pleasure through Asuka, the entire room vibrating with her. 

            Toji was greeted with the hottest sight of his life as he looked up and saw the panting, swelling Asuka over him.  Her streams of hair fell down from her supine body and lightly brushed him.  Her pert boobs hung above him, covered in slick sweat.  As they wobbled ponderously above him, he wanted nothing more than to feel the soft flesh, Toji having forgotten about Hikari entirely. 

            Asuka was so caught up in pleasure that she could no longer speak.  Seeing the willing Toji, she didn’t know what else to do except practically collapse right on top of him.  The tons of her weight assaulted him as she fell on his tiny body.  To Toji, it felt like the life was being squeezed out of him, as he was crushed by the gigantic girl.  Yet the first thing he did was take her nipple into his mouth.  Now almost as wide as it, he felt it still expanding within him, the soft pink nub becoming his entire focus.  He soon found himself biting and sucking on it as hard as he could, trying to make the girl feel pleasure.

            As a long continuous orgasm hit her, the ministrations of Toji and Hikari proved to be almost unnecessary as the pleasure streamed primarily from her own touching.  She jammed several of her fingers into her pussy, probing at her depths to bring the final climax she kept seeking.  As she approached forty feet in height, Toji and Hikari kept obliviously fucking Asuka in their own ways, not realizing the danger they were in. 

            “Asuka… whatever’s going on… thisss is amazing!”  Hikari’s muffled voice could be heard from the depths of her butt.  The soft flesh was pressing in on her shoulders now that she was fully wedged inside of her marvelous butt, her feet no longer touching the ground.  All she could smell was Asuka’s butt, her asshole’s scent mixing in with her sweat and arousal as it overcame everything.  Still ascending, a trickle of precum leaked as Asuka got closer to her final orgasm. 

            In the sweaty darkness beneath Asuka, Toji felt like he was being crushed, the soft flesh invading his every pore.  Even when he tried to breathe, breastflesh invaded his mouth.  The pain had pushed out some of his sexual thoughts, and now Toji was worrying if he would even get out of this alive. 

            “Asuka!  Asuka!  Hey-YYYY!  ASUKA!”  Toji screamed while he was squirming around underneath her, hoping to get her attention.  Yet he could still feel the pleasantness of her flesh, and his hard dick throbbed, forced down to his stomach due to the swell of her breast.  Soon he felt something bump his mouth, and he saw what had to be the world’s largest nipple next to him, even as he was trapped in the relative darkness of Asuka’s sweaty flesh.  It’s pink flesh jutted out prominently, the erect nipples each appearing larger than his fist.  He desperately reached for it, attempting to shimmy under the tons of Asuka’s mass even as he felt a rib cracking underneath her.  Her flesh resisted his every movement.  It began to feel like he was swimming deep under the surface of the ocean as he moved closer and closer towards it.  The humid feel, the soft pressure of her breast flowing over hi, the incredible pressure; it truly felt as if he was submerged inside Asuka, buried within her ocean. Soon he felt the pink nub against his cheek, his body having finally swam through hers to reach it.  Even as he felt his ribs compressing, he felt comforted by the soft, firm pulse of the erect nipple.  He could even feel it growing against his cheek, swelling bigger and bigger.  Perhaps it was out of some hidden instinct, seeking maternal comfort.  Perhaps he was being driven entirely by lust.  Perhaps it was his survival instinct kicking in.  But soon Toji found himself biting at the massive nipple.

            This caused light to pour into Toji’s eyes suddenly.  He was stunned by the incredible visage before him.

            She couldn’t even cry out anymore, wave after wave of pleasure washing over Asuka.  Her upper lip curled, an almost pained on her growing face.  Her entire body was covered in sweat, rivulets pouring down her sensitive skin towards the ground.  She had resorted to the time honored strategy of stroking herself off, the people around her too small to provide her with what she desperately needed.  The tattered remnants of her tiny uniform still hung around her shoulders, scraps of her shirt still hugging her cleavage, pressed in by her shoulders to create an impressive valley.  Even as Toji struggled to get his energy, he couldn’t help but think: I was just there.  Her crimson hair flew around her face in complete disarray, appearing to be completely lost in her orgy.  The floor was becoming covered in her liquids, saliva, cum and sweat mixing together to create a sticky, potent combination.  Her lithe figure had to be 50 feet in height.

Toji stumbled to his feet and tried to run away from her, knowing his life was in danger.  Soon he saw the gigantic blue eyes staring back at him, and Asuka began to reach at him.  Even as she did, he paused.  Her sweet feminine smell was overpowering.  There was something unnatural about it that forced him to be with her.  COMMANDED him to be with her.  He found himself rooted to the spot, even as her soft hand encircled his legs.

It was at this point that Asuka bumped her head on the ceiling, causing cracks to resonate throughout the ceiling.  She quit reaching for Toji at this moment.  Asuka simply sat there and laughed.

“Holy shit!  I’m fucking huge!”  Her exclamation echoed throughout the school, everyone deafened by the incredible voice.  “I’ve got to let everybody else see this!  No one should be spared.”  Asuka adjusted herself into a crawling position, the gym acting as a box just barely containing her at this point.  The girl then reached her hand towards the solid concrete wall separating it from the rest of the school, and with ease ripped it apart. 

Even crawling, Asuka’s butt nearly reached the top of the gym, and if people were sitting on the bleachers in the back it would have been filling their entire field of vision.  As the concrete wall tumbled down, people on the second floor of the school were greeted with Asuka’s face, the widest Cheshire cat smile ever seen flashing towards them.  On the first floor, her heaving breasts were the first thing to notice, especially as they appeared to be heading right towards them.

“Ready or not, here I come!”  Asuka’s single massive hand began to play with the students on the second floor, grabbing several of them in her hands.  Seeing all these people heading towards her, Asuka’s out of control sex drive began to control her once again. 

“I can’t be gentle anymore.  All of you have been knocking each other over to get near me anyway.  I’m not going to take responsibility for anything that happens to you.  It looks like everyone in the school came anyway, so I better give you a lot of what you want.”  Asuka encircled several students with fingers that had become several feet in length.  The girl lazily laid down and pushed through the walls of the gym, her hands plowing throughout the school.  Now where did Hikari go?  She felt her squirming underneath her butt, still stuck to the sweaty surface.  She brought her down to the massive, throbbing member.  “So, Hikari, I could barely feel you down there.  As you can see, I don’t think this’ll fit inside you anymore.  So it’s a bit tempting, but why don’t you stand back and watch?”

“A…Asuka?”  Hikari stammered, not sure whether fear or arousal was winning out within her.  Soon she stepped back, listening to her command.  But the ground trembled beneath her as Asuka’s moans rattled the entire school, plaster falling from the ceiling above as her head went through what remained of the wall separating the gym from the rest of the school.  Soon it was gone entirely, and only her body up to her shoulders was within the gym as Asuka sought to conquer the rest of the school, to make it hers.

“Hmm hmm hmmmm,” Asuka merrily hummed as the crowd of the students remaining in the school gathered around her, on top of her.  Somewhere deep down she knew she was injuring many people, perhaps even killing some.  She knew that she’d get in trouble for this.  Yet it was so surreal.  I’ve been growing so much the past few months… and now it’s like I’ve just exploded.  She continued to push her body throughout the school, marveling at the tiny rooms she pushed through on the second floor.

She looked inside a room… the chemistry lab?  A couple of students were cowering in the back of the room, shivering as they looked at the massive blue eyes.  As she kept plowing through the school the entire structure had began to disintegrate, and this room was no exception.  The entire room was diagonal, the entire structure threatening to fall apart as the school fell beneath her.  She simply looked down at the frightened students at the back and smiled.

“Hi!  How’s it going!  I bet you don’t see this every day!”  Looking at the massive girl, the three students, a boy and two girls, simply looked at her and screamed.  Asuka’s hair streamed throughout the room, it’s strands spreading over broken beakers and lab equipment, flowing like water throughout most of the room.  Asuka kept panting as small orgasms hit her, the warm breath suffusing the students, almost choking them out as they were enveloped in carbon dioxide.  Her head was the height of the room, the ceiling and floor crumbling where she positioned it.  In all Asuka realized it was a pretty intimidating sight.  Asuka stuck her tongue out, the muscle reaching across almost the entire room.  “Wanna kiss?”  Even as she said this, her head was moving slowly up and down, the result of her thrusting her dick mindlessly where she could. 

In this case, she was fucking a hallway.

Her penis curved down, the ground still too strong for her to directly penetrate.  The ceiling had mostly caved in as a result of her crotch thrusting on top of it.  Somehow one girl had ended up alone, riding her dick in the hallway.  Perhaps she had just been drawn to it.  She knew that half the school was crawling over Asuka right at that moment, yet it felt somewhat private to be alone in the sweaty darkness.  The moans of Asuka echoed throughout the first floor hallway, just as they did throughout the rest of the school, and to this freshman of class 2-A, this completed the illusion of being encased inside Asuka.  Her dick was well over fifteen feet, its width taking up over half of the narrow hallway.  As it kept growing, the girl had to hold onto Asuka’s hair, it becoming increasingly impossible to attain any purchase on the sweaty organ.  Bits of the ceiling are laying all around me, the girl pondered, looking at the rubble laying across the floor and Asuka’s sweaty cock.  What’s going to happen to the school after this? 

In the room above Asuka’s head approached the students, taking up more and more of the room.  As Asuka inexorably grew, they were stuck in more and more of a corner.    Hesitantly, the students found themselves walking towards it, as if they were being drawn in by the pink muscle. 

“You’ve been making me wait for a while, you know?  I’ve gotten more and more impatient.”  They were against the back wall now, her head reaching the other size as Asuka quickly surpassed one hundred feet.  Her head moved monstrously above them, and one of the girls finally pressed her face against her lips, not knowing what to do.  She knew she had to be careful even as she felt herself being overcome by Asuka’s scent.  Half of the floor of the room was simply gone, Asuka’s pert boobs visible through the exposed floor.  Her lips were wider than her face, and it felt like she was sticking to the sensual surface. 

“Good girl!  I’ll let you make out with me if you want.  Hey!  What are you doing back there, I can barely feel you!”  Asuka shouted, wriggling her butt.  Even as the sound of her voice knocked out the hearing of those in the chemistry lab, it was apparent all the way over in the gym why Asuka wasn’t really feeling the other students.

Toji had remained behind in the gym, and he found himself rooted to the floor as he looked up at her butt.  Just her butt.  Toji had always wished to be a few inches taller for basketball, but now Asuka’s butt was above the goal.  While she was lying down.  Some students had used the second floor as a way to gain purchase on the girl earlier, and now they were in a dangerous position as she was still growing.  Asuka’s ass was approaching the ceiling, and as she lazily explored a hallway with her cock, she was using every little touch, every student and structure of the school pressing against her to fuel her growth.  Toji looked up and saw that several students were now stranded on her ass as it approached the ceiling, a girl’s butt threatening to pancake them.  One girl had already squeezed deep into her ass, although she did not appear to be heading there for any measure of safety.  She was pressing her entire body into the girl, legs disappearing inside the massive anus.  It didn’t take long for Toji to recognize who she was. 

“HIKKAAAARRIIII!  You need to get out of here!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

“Isn’t it great Toji?  She’s incredible.  Simply incredible.  I have to help her grow more.  I know this way I can help her grow more!”  Hikari was managing to slip into her butt even up to her waist, a tight fit that wouldn’t last for long as Asuka kept growing, her feet reaching the other end of the gym.  Toji felt a surge of fright as debris from the ceiling missed him by merely a foot.  Looking to the right, he saw a boy clutching at his broken leg.  The danger was obvious, yet people kept pressing themselves at her.  Even just looking at the right, he was tempted to make out with the exposed flesh of her leg to the right.  Standing twice as tall as him, he couldn’t help but wonder what that massive pillar of smooth, unblemished flesh weighed. 

In a way she didn’t ever want to cum.  Every touch was like a miniature orgasm as she kept growing without end.  By this point she was making out with all three of the students at once.  It was an odd sort of “making out” however.  Asuka simply stuck her tongue out and smothered all of them with her saliva.  At this point the last of the floor had fallen in.  However, Asuka had brought her arm around towards them, using her hand as support for them while she licked the miniature students.  She at first lightly swirled the muscle over them, especially loving how cutely one girl acted as she dripped saliva over her uniform.  She let the tip of her tongue rest in her hair for a little while, feeling the little strands run over it.  She pressed her tongue against her mouth, truly “kissing” her in a way even if the difference in scale was completely impractical. 

Asuka flashed a flirty smile at all of them, suggesting that she wanted to go a little farther, and she opened the maw of her six foot high mouth, inviting them to go in deeper.  Enthusiastically they stepped in, and her mouth closed around them, enveloping them completely inside her humid darkness.  At the same time that she enclosed them inside her, she felt something slip inside her ass.  Hikari could no longer use her arms to support herself at the cusp of Asuka’s butt, and she soon found herself at the opposite end of the students from the chemistry lab.  Hikari could still climb out at any time though, even if it was wider than her. 

Did a person just slip inside me?  Go inside my ass?  There’s a person inside my ass?  Holy fuck that is soooo hot.  At this thought, another miniature orgasm rode through Asuka, her body almost instantly exploding from 200 to 250 feet in height.  This made her so large where her feet exploded out of the side wall, being exposed to sunlight instantly.  One student pressing himself up against her sweaty foot was instantly killed by the force of her growth, completely unnoticed by Asuka.  Her butt proudly ascended past the ceiling, taking out a large portion of it as it exposed itself to the air, thrusted proudly dozens of feet in the air.

By this point Asuka was basically wearing the school like a set of clothes; a dress that was far too tight for her.  The sun began to shine on her skin as the ceiling and walls collapsed all around her.  Some of the students that hadn’t left found themselves crushed, casualties emerging from one girl fucking an entire school.  They still weren’t prepared for what was about to come.  Asuka again was in a state where she couldn’t even speak.  Finally she felt her dick grinding against the lockers and the walls of the hallway beneath her, felt the legs of a girl she was probing in her mouth clench together as she clamped them together in orgasm.  It was all too much. 

Asuka felt her orgasm finally hitting her.

Orgy Part 3

            The girl was in a panic as the dick began to occupy nearly the entirety of the hallway.  The sound of grinding aluminum was heard as the dick pressed against the lockers with an immense force.  The square hallway was quickly losing all its room as she felt herself beginning to press against the smooth skin of her crotch.  There was nowhere for her to go as she felt the pubic hair tangling around her, taking out any room that remained.  Finally, she felt something else.  The surface against her was pulsing strongly, the girl being bucked up and down.  Her whole body began to move up and down as she bucked in orgasm, and she felt whiplash as she moved, holding onto the ten foot penis for dear life.  Soon she saw semen shoot out of the tip of the gigantic dick, the goopy liquid flying at over 100 miles per hour.  It almost instantly reached the other end of the hallway and went straight through it, the concrete not able to stand up to Asuka’s sperm.  Students in the cafeteria were hiding, some not tempted by the smell of Asuka permeating every inch in the building.  For a moment it had become quiet, and a couple of boys headed towards the cafeteria doors, hesitantly thinking that it might now be safe to leave.  As they approached the sturdy doors, they heard a creaking sound emanating from them.  Peering through, the boys saw nothing but a flood of white.  And it was rising. 

            “What in the world…” he said out loud.  Staring at the floor, he saw a trickle of the white substance flowing through the bottom.  Touching the liquid, he had only one conclusion.  It’s fucking semen.  The semen was pooled several feet high, and was rising what seemed to be an inch every second.  That was when he realized that it wouldn’t last much longer.  Before he could say anything, the doors gave away, and semen sought out at a rapid pace to envelope everything in Asuka’s sticky liquid.  The smell permeated everything, along with her sweat, her saliva, all overpowering from the girl larger than the school itself.  Her moans rattled the ceiling, shaking it as she kept growing.  Asuka slammed her fist against the ground on the grass outside, the fist utterly destroying a large portion of the track field.  As soon as she did this, the cafeteria ceiling collapsed, resulting in many of the students screaming as the concrete plopped uselessly into the semen pool below, along with the desks from above.  The pool of semen kept rising in the windowless cafeteria, finding no way outside.  One boy, overpowered, began to drink from it, the think goop conquering all of their senses.

            As she felt pleasure shooting through her, Asuka shot her butt higher into the air screaming, “Yes!  Yes!  Oh God!  Finally!”  She had yet another sudden spurt as her body became wider than the school.  The last bits of structural integrity failed as second floor classrooms began to collapse.  The think veined penis was almost half the length of her body by now, and well over half of the length of the school.  Students marveled as they saw the head almost 10 feet wide, veins pulsing and throbbing as it shot hundreds of gallons of semen with every pulse. 

            The students in her mouth would ordinarily have been fearing for their lives.  However, they were all pressing themselves against the wet, squirming tongue in glee.  As they humped an instrument twice as tall as themselves, all they could think about was their new goddess.  What they didn’t even notice was as Asuka swallowed without thinking, one of the students quietly disappearing, descending towards her stomach to become a part of her.  As the girl, her clothes largely ripped off by Asuka’s tongue, began to descend, she barely registered what was happening.  It wasn’t until she felt the splash of her hitting Asuka’s stomach acid that she finally realized something was wrong.  But as she began to felt the sting of the acid dissolving her, she knew that there was nothing she could do. 

            Asuka’s odd trait of orgasm hit in again, and Hikari, trapped at the end of Asuka’s rectum, felt her entire body being assaulted by an incredible hot wind, what was merely a slight fart to Asuka.  It pushed her out of the passageway she had become trapped in, freeing her from tumbling down into the depths of Asuka’s bowels.  As she finally peered out from inside the gigantic asshole, she saw the sea of white below.  Even though the windows were one the second floor of the gym, the semen had reached that point, and was beginning to pour out of the windows into the grass surrounding the school.  Hikari herself was far above the school, Asuka’s ass having become almost as large as the entirety of the school, her beautiful, rounded, sweaty glutes having to weigh hundreds of tons.  She didn’t have long to appreciate this view however, as Asuka began to mindlessly thrust herself against the ground, fucking the earth itself.  As Asuka descended upon the school, her ass and stomach finally destroyed all that remained of it, hundreds dying as the titanic body descended upon them.  It was only the semen that saved many of them.  As her body lowered down slowly the first time, they were sucked away in the liquid, safely away from the red-haired Titaness as they felt that they were being pulled off in a literal flood of cum.  Remnants of the destroyed school, were pulled along with them, the debris serving as the only reminder that the school had ever existed. 

            Asuka kept humping the ground as she drew out the last of her extended orgasm.  Students that had crawled inside her pussy earlier were feeling the flood of her feminine liquid against them, drinking from the unending bounty.  Yet as her penis was scoring the earth, the magnificent instrument gouging the ground like a bulldozer, it was obvious that their school… was finished.  Soon, with a final shudder, Asuka’s body fell to the ground as her orgasm finished, draining the energy out of her.  Her penis had become so long that it was snuggled between her breasts, a position that somehow Shinji had mysteriously ended up in.  As he crawled into a small opening between her penis and the two ever familiar breasts, it felt somewhat comforting to Shinji.  This was inside me not that long ago… Asuka isn’t even human is she?  No… she’s something greater than human. 

            From above Shinji only heard snoring, and felt her skin pressing in and out against him.  Knowing she was sleeping quietly, Shinji found himself licking traces of her semen off of the soft boob.  He sucked at it and pressed at the flesh between his teeth, worshipping his red-haired goddess.  If I can do so… this is where I will be forever. 

            Hikari felt similar admiration as she crawled out of Asuka’s ass.  After she stepped outside, she snuggled herself against Asuka’s asscheek, feeling the sensation of her skin pressing against her own.  She silently humped her, her libido already extended beyond maximum.  She screamed loudly as she came against her silent lover, an insignificant amount of liquid staining against her butt, almost unnoticeable.  Hikari smiled as she began to sleep of the swell of her ass, feeling more protected than she ever had been. 

            Toji had a very different reaction.  The school was completely invisible, having been turned to ruins underneath the gigantic girl.  Hikari had always been very reserved before, but around Asuka she’s been acting like some kind of turbo-slut.  Do most people think this way?  Is Asuka even going to be punished for destroying the school?  For hurting so many people?  Walking closer to the butt, standing at almost 50 feet in height, he estimated that Asuka was over 400 feet tall.  Between her legs, in the shadow of her sex, he waded through a high standing pool of semen to reach her.  It finally overcoming him, the haze of her sex made him soon press his own dick against the bottom of her leg.  As he kneeled down to lick the salty skin, he was buried in semen up to his chest.  Through the haze of his attraction, even as he felt his orgasm building, he wondered what effect Asuka would have on the world.  Nothing’s ever going to be the same.  Silently hundreds of students continued the orgy even as Asuka fell asleep, humping the skin of the silent girl.  Even in her sleep, Asuka effortlessly controlled them, dominated every core of her being.  As news crews pulled up, trying to document the bizarre event, Asuka smiled in her sleep.  The girl’s image was soon broadcasted everywhere, a graceful profile being cast even as her long hair tumbled down into her semen, floating on the top of it.

            The world would never be the same.

Aftermath

            “We’ll have you live at NERV soon.  Misato wanted you to go to school normally, but at your height there really isn’t any way that can work out.”  Ritsuko said this matter-of-factly. 

The Beach (Asuka and Rei-80 feet)

 

Maya’s Reixperiments (Rei-7 feet)

            “Ok!  First of all, we’re going to try a strength test!” Ritsuko announced calmly, Maya next to her tapping notes away on her laptop as they tried to test how Rei’s growth was progressing.  If she was a normal person, now would be the time when she would start to face back problems and other difficulties associated with her large stature.  “Rei, we would like you to use the weight machine to your right.”

            “Understood,” Rei obeyed calmly.  She was dressed in an oversized plain hospital gown, clothing which was the cheapest for NERV to provide.  Maya found herself staring at it, hoping to see tantalizing flashes of skin that would emerge as Rei moved.  At seven feet in height, she should be approximately 2.75 times her original mass, Ritsuko thought to herself.  Therefore, she should be that much stronger. 

            Rei proceeded to the weight machine, it groaning slightly as she fit almost 300 pounds of herself into the small structure.  Before, she had only been able to lift a maximum of eighty pounds on the machine.  Weights were stacked on it so that a maximum of 300 could be deadlifted.  Soon Rei had wrapped her hands around the child-size bars, and was ready to begin the test.  A clang was immediately heard as she pulled the bar down with very little effort, Rei silently pulling down the sixty pound weight.  She appeared to make no visible effort as she repeatedly pulled the weight down, the clanging echoing throughout the room. 

            “Ok, Rei-that’s enough.”  Ritsuko announced formally, satisfied that it was easy at this weight level for Rei.  “We’re going to try doubling it now.  Try lifting 160 pounds.” 

            “Sure.”  Rei remained mostly silent as she clambered out of the too-small weight machine, and she adjusted the weight until it was set to 160 pounds.  She then crawled back into it, the part in the back of the robe revealing just a flash of her white oversized panties tantalizingly to Maya for just a moment.  Rei began lifting again, grunting slightly with the increased weight, yet it still easily moved up to the top.  I don’t weigh that much… Maya thought to herself, becoming wet at the thought of Rei using her as a weight… what could she do to me?   

            Rei continued lifting, the loud sound of the weights reverberating throughout the room. 

            “Ok… that’s enough.   Let’s try adding another eighty and see how you do,” Ritsuko proceeded as calmly as ever.  Rei added 80 more pounds to the weight machine, and crawled back in yet another time.  Soon she was lifting all 240 pounds on the weight machine, struggling to lift it all.

            “Urrrghhhh,” Rei grunted as she lifted the heavy weights.  Soon they reached the top once, and then another, as Rei got into the pattern of lifting the large mass.  Maya by this point was completely fixated on Rei.  Her boobs are growing even faster than the rest of her, Maya marveled as she stared, transfixed on Rei’s chest.  It was heaving with her strong breathing as she kept pulling the mass double that of Maya up and down, time and time again.  She kept pressing forward obediently, and soon sweat was streaming down Rei, covering her hair and body.  The thin coat became covered in sweat as she kept pulling, and soon Maya could smell its strong scent as it began to fill the room.  Rei’s ragged breathing filled the room as she kept going, pulling it time and time again.

            “300,” Rei proclaimed raggedly.

            “What is that?”  Ritsuko asked, looking up from her notes.

            “I’m going to lift all 300 pounds, at least once.”  Rei got out of the weight machine, adjusting it until all of the mass was hooked up to it.  She crawled back into the machine and struggled to lift all of it, at least once.  It was one and a half times her weight, even now; Rei struggled as it moved halfway down, the girl not being able to pull it down all the way.  She had always exercised quite a bit.  While Rei took several pills every day because of the circumstances of her creation, she still kept a fit body, necessary for her training as a pilot…or so she thought. 

            “Urrrrggghhhhh!”  With one last effort, Rei pulled the entire weight down, putting in a burst of effort so strong that the entire machine shook and creaked with it.  With a very loud, resounding clang, it reached the top. 

            “Hah… hah… hahhhh” Rei panted, sweat caking her body as she shallowly breathed.    She was barely able to pull the weight down.  Yet she was still satisfied now that she had done it.  And soon she’d be a lot bigger than before.  And I’ll be stronger.  There’s something… kind of nice about that. 

            Maya gasped as Rei reached to do it one more time, the weight moving again as the blue-haired girl pulled it up.  Sweat was streaming on the floor as it fell another time.  And yet still another time it moved up, Rei’s back arching as she pulled it up again.  And again 

            Clang.  The weights vibrated as she pulled them up again.  Rei’s nipples were practically showing through the soaked robe, pink areole clearly standing out.  Is this turning her on?  Maya thought as she herself was becoming wet, watching the struggling gigantic girl.  Several more times the weights reached the top, Rei having seemingly found a hidden resivior of energy within herself.  Finally, she lay back for a time exhausted, and Maya looked yet again, her head leaning forward-the girl was no longer paying attention to her laptop.  The robe of the girl had parted a little, and Maya’s eyes were glued to the exposed surface of Rei’s heaving boob, rapidly moving in and out with her breath. 

            Finally, Rei stopped after she lifted the weight one last time, having completed ten reps at 300 pounds.  She lay there almost still, completely soaked in her own sweat.  After thirty seconds of silence, Rei spoke. 

            “I’m going to take a shower now.”  Rei said quietly, climbing out of the weight machine to head to the showers in the exercise room.  It had high ceilings, so she could still fit in it… for now.  But for how much longer, Rei thought, an edge of anticipation in her thoughts as she imagined outgrowing it. 

            “You need to wipe down the equipment,”  Ritsuko commanded Rei.  “And there’s still another test that we had for you today.”

            “Not now, I’m kind of tired,” the exhausted, gigantic girl blew off Ritsuko, something she hadn’t done before. 

            “Rei, you need to follow protocol!”  Ritsuko said more urgently.

            “No.  You can do it if you want to.”  Rei sauntered slowly out of the room, her exhausted body only being able to move slowly. 

            Silently, Maya followed her towards the showers, her legs appearing to carry her without thought of her own. 

            After a long day, the exhausted Rei was showering, feeling the water flow down her every contour.  Her head was above the shower head, making the whole process somewhat exhausting as Rei attempted to relax after the exhausting ordeal.  She had just lifted more than her body weight, and was deeply exhausted as she let the water wash away her sweat.  Soon she heard a small pair of feet padding behind her, walking into the relatively clean space. 

            “What is it?”  Rei asked in a monotone voice.

            “Nothing, I just wanted to take a shower… so I came in here… to take a shower, that’s all,”  Maya said this with a fierce blush on her face, shuffling back in forth.

            “You wanted to see me, didn’t you?” Rei observed disinterestedly. 

            “I mean… I really just wanted to take a shower!” Maya blurted out in embarrassment. 

            “…If I told you that you could take it with me, would you?” 

            “I…”

            “Would you?”

            “Yes…”

            “Sigh… come on.  This has been going on for a while.”

            “What?”  Suddenly the shower curtain opened up and a drenched Rei Ayanami was looking down at Maya.  A slight bemused expression was on her normally stoic face as she looked down at her. 

            “Come on in the shower with me.  You were staring at me the entire time while Ritsuko was testing my strength.  Isn’t it what you want to do?”

            “I… yes… I really want to,” Maya looked down as she said it quietly.  She followed Rei into the small shower stall, and soon she was still in close quarters with her naked body.  Pink nipples prominently adorned her massive breasts, water dripping down their jutting masses.  Those breasts… how big are they?  They’ve got to be as big as my head!  On a normal girl, they would have been E cups, but on someone Rei’s size they were triple that.  And they dominated her vision as they stood a little above the small girl, her eyes even with the under boob.  While she mostly stared at them, Maya noticed some of the rivulets of water flowing down to her toned stomach as well, dancing along the soft surface of her body.  Maya envied every drop of water on Rei.

            Even as Maya was greeted with this sight, the two didn’t touch each other at all.  Rei seemed to be ignoring her guest, showering normally in the cramped stall with her eyes closed as she soaped up her body.  Rei took up over half the space in it, leaving Maya wedged in the opposite end of the small shower.  However, she was afraid to touch her, as it appeared Rei hadn’t given her permission. 

            Rei then turned around so she could put her head under the shower to wash her head.  Nonchalantly she leaned over as she did this and pushed her butt into Maya.  She was pressed back against the slick wall as Rei leaned forward to soap up her hair.  Maya couldn’t believe the sensations she felt just from her soft butt pressing against her upper stomach.  As she was forced into the wall she couldn’t resist herself anymore and ran her hands up and down her thighs, pressing her fingers into the soft flesh.  She squirmed underneath her as Rei appeared to ignore her entirely, moaning softly due to the overwhelming presence of the girl. 

            “Are you just going to sit there?” Rei asked, disinterestedly to the girl squirming against her butt.

            “I can’t I… oh!”  Every time I press forward against her butt, it seems like she presses back harder.  It’s so much wider than mine, wider than my own stomach.  I have to touch it more!  I have to feel it more.  Maya began licking her skin, bending down so she could feel the soft skin of Rei’s back against her tongue.  As Maya was wriggling against her body, it soon began to shudder as a powerful orgasm hit her.  It took nothing more than being pressed against Rei for her to go beyond the edge.  A small splash of her cum hit the water as she bucked against the soft, firm ass.   

            “Why do you get so much pleasure from rubbing against me?”  Rei asked as Maya continued to squirm against her ass. 

            “You’re so big… I can’t help it.”  Maya bit her lip as pleasure continued to flow through her. 

            “You were the one who walked in here.  It’s not like I asked you to rub yourself against me.”  Rei turned around and leaned over as she examined the small girl curiously.  ”Do you know of all the side effects of the treatment I was given?”  Maya, thinking she knew what Rei meant, looked down and examined Rei’s penis.  It’s a dick, but on a woman it isn’t so bad.  It’s pretty small when compared to the rest of her.  As she saw it stiffening to its full size of six inches, she actually thought that it was kind of cute. 

            “I’ve wanted to rub this against people since this happened.  I can’t stop thinking about this body.  It doesn’t seem to fascinate me as much as it does you though.”  Rei turned around and smushed her breasts into Maya’s face, pressing her against the shower wall.  “So you want to have sex with me?” 

            “MMMphhhhh.”  Maya couldn’t speak, her muffled voice simply jiggling Rei’s round boobs.  She grabbed up at them, tweaking a pink, erect nipple between her fingers.  The shower was still on, water running between the two lovers.  Maya felt the penis pressing as hard as ever into her stomach, the hard member pressing against her. 

            “Hang on.  I’m going to pick you up.”

            “Woah!”  Maya was suddenly lifted off the ground, her body being picked up as easy as one of the weights from before.  Rei’s hands were both wrapped around her ass, fingers pressing deep into its surface.  Soon she was gradually being lowered onto her dick, the member finding its way into Maya’s eager pussy.  Maya wrapped her arms around Rei’s stomach, trying to get support as she went several feet above the ground.  Due to their massive size difference, she still found herself pressed against Rei’s chest even as Rei began to slide her dick in and out of her. 

“I’ve been feeling something else new…”  Rei breathed.  “Within my breasts.  I want you to…”  Rei moved a nipple towards Maya’s mouth, jutting erect on the end of a breast that defied gravity, having to weigh several pounds.  Maya wrapped around it with her lips, sucking at Rei’s firm breast.  She soon felt warm milk pouring into her mouth, jutting from the presented breast.

            “I’ve been… lactating recently.  I wanted someone to try this…”

            “It’s incredible!”  Maya said, overcome by arousal as she sucked at Rei’s awaiting nipple.  Together they were quite a sight.  I feel like a baby girl again, Maya wondered as her small body began to match the rhythm of Rei’s penis, bucking with it.  Her legs began to wrap around Rei in a spiderlike fashion, just as her arms were.  Soon it looked like she was attached to the body of the much larger girl.  She began to move faster and faster as Rei picked up speed, the two moaning together in coitus. 

            “I’ve been wanting to… do this for a while,” Rei panted.  “But no one’s been willing to approach me.  I didn’t know… how to ask anyone.” 

            “It’s okay… I’ll be there… whenever you want to be with someone.  I’ve been wanting to suck your breasts for so long.  To feel your stomach for so long.  To have sex with you for so long.”  As she said this, Rei pressed her hands even harder into Maya’s butt, leaving marks where she pressed into the soft surface.

            “Your insides feel pretty good Maya!  They’re so slippery and warm!”  Maya’s body was helplessly moving with Rei’s, completely unable to control the pace of sex.  Soon she felt herself clench harder around her dick as she came, Maya howling as her mouth let go of Rei’s nipple in her ecsacy.  A small line of milk still dribbled out of it, mixing with the water from the shower below.  Rei put two hands around Maya’s breasts, pressing into them, playfully grabbing at the smaller, pert breasts.  Soon she felt herself coming as well, large gobs of semen pouring into her spread open pussy. 

            Rei smiled as she was finally able to relieve her pent up pressure, pumping more and more semen deep into Maya. 

            “I can feel it pouring into me!  REI!  REI!  REEIIIIIII”  Maya shouted, overcome by the intensity of Rei’s bucking, fucking her intently even as she held her.  With a final series of thrusts, Maya found herself pressed high up against the ceiling of the shower as Rei pressed into her harder and harder.  Soon the pace of thrusting began to slow down, as Rei’s semen dripped to the floor, overflowing from Maya, mixing with her own juices. 

            “The whole shower smells now.  It smells… like us.”  Maya flashed a slight smile as she looked at Maya, a blissful feeling having spread throughout her entire body.  “OH!”  She kept squirming as Rei stuck one of her oversized fingers up her butt, playfully eliciting squirming from the smaller girl. 

            “You really do enjoy this much more than I do,” Rei said, observing the shuddering Maya, still perched upon her dick. 

 Feeling (Rei -10 feet-climax)

Shinji and Rei (Rei -56 feet)

Control

It’s Hot (Asuka -8 feet)

            Shinji, Misato, and Asuka lay together in the living room on a hot July day, trying to concentrate on the television before them.  There was but one problem.  The air conditioning was broken, and they were currently waiting for the repairman to arrive on the scene.  The three were all busy fanning themselves, Misato having opened up what few windows there were in the small apartment.

            “When are they ever going to get here!?  It’s hot!  This sucks…”  Asuka suddenly yelled, causing her smaller occupants to leap up with the volume of her voice. 

            “Could you scoot over a little?  You’re kind of blocking the view.”  Misato said lazily, the heat having sapped the cheerful edge out of her voice. 

            “I’m soooo sorry I block the view when I’m laying down like this.  Maybe it’s because of this stupid experiment that I’m doing for you that I’m doing that.”  The heat had made Asuka testy, and even Misato’s slight provocation led to an outburst.  “I’ll join you guys on the couch then!”  Asuka moved over to the couch they were sitting on, leaning over them imposingly, hands on her hips.  She stared at them silently for a moment, and then sat down inbetween the two, causing the structure to sag as she forced her weight on it.  It was hard for Shinji and Misato to remain in their position, as the force of gravity pushed them towards the gigantic redhead. 

            “C’mon… let’s get cozy.  We’re all friends aren’t we?  Let’s watch this together.”  Asuka put on an act of fake niceness as she reached for a bag of popcorn she had prepared, her constant hunger getting the best of her.  Shinji, having remained silent the entire time, simply stared at the legs emerging from the tight… always tight… jean shorts she was wearing.  They went on and on, ending in bare feet that themselves almost blocked the TV now, partially obscuring it’s view as they stretched towards it. 

            “Asuka, we’re supposed to eat at the table, remember?”  Misato told Asuka, trying to put on a stern tone of voice. 

            “I’m not going to listen to that from someone who looks like a little kid,”  Asuka said, messily stuffing a handful of popcorn into her mouth, instantly devouring a third of the bag. 

            “Look Asuka, I’m tired of you not listening to me at all!”

            “I don’t HAVE to listen to you.  Soon I’m not even going to fit in this stupid apartment, and NERV’s going to send me somewhere else.  Can you quit complaining!?”  Asuka stuffed more popcorn into her mouth as she shifted her weight on the couch, forcing the two of them to bounce as she moved.  Suddenly, as Shinji looked up, he noticed a sharp grin on her face.  He always waited for that look, and yet at the same time, he dreaded it. 

            “Ah~ This couch barely provides any support.  I’m going to get in a more comfortable position.”  Asuka proclaimed loudly before she began to lie down on the couch, swinging her legs over the other end.

            “Asuka, what are you..?  Mmmph!”  Misato felt the breath being knocked out of her as Asuka positioned her weight on top of the two people beneath her, the jean shorts rubbing over Misato as she practically appeared to be sitting in her lap.  Meanwhile, Shinji was being crushed by the weight of her upper back, the boy making no signs to hide his perversion as he deeply smelled the sweat caking her T-shirt. 

            “Asuka, really, as your guardian, you need to start listening to me!”  Asuka appeared to completely ignore her as she bounced on the couch, knocking the breath out of her. 

            “Holy shit, how pathetic.  I thought I was supposed to be the one with a high sex drive.  Hey, Misato.  I can feel Shinji’s little dick on my back.  He’s rubbing a little against me right now.  Aren’t you, Shinji?”

            “I… I am Asuka.”  Shinji mouthed quietly, knowing the consequences if he didn’t say anything. 

            Misato simply looked towards him, not knowing how to react to her other charge practically masturbating in front of her.  To tell the truth, this does feel kind of pleasant.  If it was hot before, it was sweltering now as Asuka’s body heat was felt vividly by Misato.  She felt the gigantic ass moving around on her own lap, overflowing it.  Through the jean shorts, she felt the firm, soft asscheeks moving against her.  And almost in her line of sight, she saw it rising.  It grew larger every day, looming more and more in front of her with each passing moment.  She thought Kaji’s was large, but it defied imagination.  The thing had to be over a footlong at this point, something which would be large even if she had a normal frame.  At night Misato sometimes thought about It, wondering how Asuka’s dick could be made to fit inside her.

            Yet Misato wasn’t Shinji, and soon Asuka farted, bringing her back to reality and how unpleasant it was being trapped beneath her.

            “I thought you were such a neat girl Asuka, but you reek!  Get off of me!”  Misato screamed, squirming underneath Asuka’s shorts. 

            “I’m sorry I’m a couple of feet too tall for the shower, Misato.  I told you I’m too damn big for it.”

            “You didn’t have to climb on top of me like that… eeekk!”  Asuka sat up, putting even more of her weight on top of Misato, and leaving the eager Shinji out in the cold.  As she sat up, the force causing her guardian to sink feet into the couch, Misato saw Asuka’s breasts before her at eye level, heaving, covered in sweat.  It was like the air she was breathing was filtered through Asuka’s hot sweat, as she was completely surrounded by the girl half her age. 

            “You know you’re into me, Misato.  I’ve seen the way you look at me when you’re drunk,”  Asuka sneered down at her.  Her dick was rock hard now, poking hard into Misato’s stomach, knocking the air out of her.  “You just want me to take you, don’t you?  You’re going to have to admit it first.”

            “Asuka… I don’t know… what you’re talking about,”  Misato huffed, practically buried inside Asuka, her face planted against her breasts as Asuka leaned in further.  “Quit doing this... please.”  She attempted to push Asuka off of her, pressing against the sweat stained shirt. 

            “Fine, have it your way.”  Asuka stepped off the couch all at once, moving gracefully as if nothing had happened.  “But you’ll turn around.  You don’t get the advantages of living with the sexiest redhead on Earth.  But if you want things to be different, you’ll have to listen to ME.  Not the other way around.  SHINJI!  Come with me.” 

            “I guess I’m going Misato…”  Shinji slinked after Asuka, following her to the bedroom as she quickly stomped there, the door slamming behind her.  Misato soon heard the loud creaking of Asuka’s bed from there, the furious rhythmic motion which indicated that Shinji’s butt was once again being pounded.  That… thing… was awfully hard back there, I guess she had to relieve it, huh.  Misato thought this to herself as she again thought back to Asuka’s sheer size, her sheer forcefulness.  Her hand reached into her shorts as she thought of this, and silently began to masturbate herself.  Soon the pounding picked up in intensity, and Misato was snapped out of her reverie as Asuka screamed loudly enough for the entire apartment complex to hear. 

            “FUCK!  FUCKKKKK!!!!  SHINJI!  YOUR LITTLE FUCKING ASS, SHINJI!”  Soon the thrusting died down, and Misato imagined his ass, overflowing with thick cum, trailing to the floor.  No.  Misato shook her head back and forth as she cleared her thoughts.   I’m with Kaji.  And someone has to show that girl who’s boss.  It’s not like anyone else is.  Soon Misato’s thoughts were completely clear.  Asuka’s big, and she has a dick.  That’s it.  It’s not like there’s anything else special about her.  Misato, unlike Shinji, had the composure to resist even the advances of the gigantic girl.   

            That composure would last only one more day.

Conquering (8.5 feet)

            Asuka had eaten even more than usual that night before, cleaning everything she could.  This was obvious to Misato as she walked into the kitchen, observing boxes and dishes strewn about everywhere.  It was obvious that she would have to move somewhere else.  Opening the fridge confirming the obvious-there was nothing inside.  There was no longer any beer left!  Sighing, Misato wondered why Asuka was sent to live with them anyway.  She obviously doesn’t appreciate it.  The girl’s acting like she runs my own apartment now.  She heard loud creaking coming from Asuka’s bedroom, and she realized that Asuka must be masturbating again.  That must be what woke me up…

            Misato had become tired of being treated this way by Asuka.  As certain as the clock read 5:00 A.M., Misato was going to tell her off. 

 

Beyond (250 feet)

            Nerv had tried all it could, but now it was no longer simply working.   Two girls, Asuka and Rei, weighing over 10 million pounds each.  Each over 250 feet tall.  Each testing their limits.  Each demanding more.  Over the past months they had basically taken over the organization, but now it wasn’t enough. 

            “Do you think they even have enough for food now?”  Asuka complained to Rei.  It seems like our portions have been getting smaller.

            “Maybe they think it’ll stop our growth?” Rei responded disinterestedly. 

            “How stupid.  I bet they’re thinking that.  Idiots.  They’re the ones who wanted us to be big in the first place, so that we could protect them from the Angels.  If they don’t like their stupid plan, then it’s THEIR fault.”

            Over time, the geofront had begun to take on the same characteristics that any space Rei, and especially Asuka, occupied.  Gigantic globs of semen and streams of milk were left on the ground, untouched by the overworked workers at NERV.  Vast clumps of dirt were exposed due to the overwhelming force each of their footsteps exerted upon the ground.  The only thing that was ordered was the vast lake of their piss that had formed off to the side, a toilet bowl a mile across.  The entire place began to smell like them-a mixture of sweat, semen, the curious aroma of their skin.  It had been throughougly marked as theirs, with other people merely being permitted to stay there. 

            “Why were we used anyway?” Asuka remarked.

            “We were the only ones for which this would work,” Rei replied.

            “It was said our mere presence would keep these things called the Angels away.  But how in the heck does that work?  Aren’t they supposed to be pretty powerful too?  I really don’t understand any of this.”

            “I don’t think you’ll find out from asking me, Asuka.”  Rei was stretching, attempting to wake herself up after having slept on the dirt.  At this point, her breasts were entirely ridiculous; the h cups practically dragged on the ground like beanbags.  As Asuka looked at them, she became instinctively hungry, wanting to take what she could.  She kept staring at the overgrown nipples, wanting to seize their milk…

            “So, anyway-Asuka, what did you want to do today?  It’s not like we’re going to find out anything now.”  Rei finally sat up, her ridiculous breasts defying gravity as they stuck far out in front of her. 

            “Maybe we could show you off?  We have to pay them back for taking care of us somehow,” she said, waving her arms around to gesture at the stripped geofront, now mostly stripped of trees due to their hunger. 

            “Hmmm… I know what you’re thinking, but I’m I little hungry myself.”  Rei reached for a clump of trees that remained and began to swallow them, several at a time.  They were batted about by a tongue 50 feet long and covered in its saliva before disappearing to her stomach.  It was the same fate that had already happened to most of the plants inside the geofront.

            “You have no idea how hot that is, do you?”  Asuka interjected.  “We’ve freaking eaten the ENTIRE geofront.  Soon, we’re going to have to go somewhere else.  This place can’t sustain us anymore.”
            “I guess it’s something to do with how powerful we are,” Rei asked, tilting her head to Asuka as she continued to chew.”

            “Of course!  We’re like the apex predator.  Everything looks up to us.  There hasn’t ever been anything alive as big as we are.  It’s incredible, don’t you think.”  Asuka jumped up to proclaim this, the entire place shaking as a result.  “They haven’t been doing anything recently, telling us to do nothing but stay still.  I think they just intend to not tell us anything.  I think we need to punish them for that treatment.”

            “I THINK that everyone here can hear us,” Rei responded.

            “That’s why we need to do this now!”

            “I suppose so… how did you intend to ‘show me off?’  I think we’re already quite noticeable as it is.”

            “We just need to take a few steps down to headquarters and then it can begin.”  Asuka pulled Rei to her feet and the two walked over to the pyramid which was only as wide across as their feet.  Wriggling her toes next to it, Asuka appreciated the extreme difference in scale. 

            “Ok Rei, now use your boobs on it!”

            “Use my boobs on headquarters?  What in the world do you mean?”

            “Titfuck it!  C’mon!”  Asuka huffed at Rei, upset that she didn’t understand the brilliance of her idea. 

            “Ok, but only because you insist.”  Rei looked down at the NERV pyramid, a building she had been encased in ever since her conception.  It was something which had always been ominous to her, having control over every aspect of her life.  The symmetrical structure emanated an aura of mystery, entirely different from the buildings on the surface.  And I’m going to make it disappear. 

            Rei kneeled down on the ground, her boobs hanging over the structure.  The two thousand foot tall girl leaned over it, examining the toy pyramid curiously.  It’s kind of cute, really.  This is so strange… Rei flashed a small smile at the building, one that was at once motherly and threatening, assured in her absolute superiority.  I guess I would like to show off a little…

            “Rei, what are you doing?”  Ritsuko’s formal voice echoed from the building, commanding Rei as it usually did.   Rei simply ignored her as she leaned over the pyramid, it’s own 200 foot height completely overshadowed by the 2000 foot Rei.  Her breasts themselves would have stuck out a tenth of their height if she was a normal size-they were large enough that they themselves were each the size of the NERV pyramid.  She slowly lowered herself towards it, the breasts threatening to swallow them.  Finally, they made contact with the outside of the pyramid’s smooth surface, as an impossible sea of boobflesh flowed over the pyramid. 

            “REI!  Why are you!?”  The windows outside of NERV were all blackened as they were overwhelmed by Rei’s breasts, covering every inch of the pyramid, impacting the ground on every side of it. 

            “I’m just playing a little.  NERV’s sturdy, so this shouldn’t hurt many people.”

            “There were people doing maintainance outside!  What do you think happened to them?”

            “I said it wouldn’t hurt many people.  At this size, I can’t exactly watch out for everybody.”

            Asuka looked at Rei curiously as she positioned herself in such a manner that she straddled the building. 

            “Your breasts are each a lot bigger than all of NERV!  Wow, that’s amazing.”

            “It’s probably more breastflesh than the rest of Japan put together as I see it.  Even including you, Asuka.”

            “Did you have to say that?”  Asuka huffed.  “Hey, I can’t even see it…”  The entire pyramid was gone, having disappeared into Rei’s chest.  The ground was being deeply indented, the breasts sinking into the ground with their incredible mass.  The few windows on the largely smooth structure were being broken breasts sinking slightly into the surface; the soft plush skin receded several feet into each open window.  If the pyramid had not been built with the very strongest of materials, it would have collapsed at this point.  Even so, the entire structure was groaning from the incredible weight, the sound of straining metal echoing throughout headquarters.

            “REI!  FOR THE LAST TIME, LISTEN TO ME!”  Ritsuko screamed out shrilly.  The staff near windows were becoming quickly distracted, the overpowering, unique smell of Rei getting to them.  The soft sensual fragrance invaded their minds, quickly drawing them to the flesh at each exposed window.  Many of them blindly pressed themselves against the walls of breasts, sinking into it in a daze.

            “I can feel them touching my breasts.  They’re so adorable,”  Rei remarked, a wide smile now on her face as she contained all of NERV within her.  She looked up and saw Asuka panting, looking down at the scene below.  “…I guess you just wanted me to do this so you could jerk off.  Weren’t we going to find out what the purpose was for this in the first place, why we were growing…”  Rei sighed as Asuka began to stroke her cock, now something which would have been 18 inches if she was a normal height, no longer something Rei could fit inside her.  Asuka’s fully erect six hundred foot cock was throbbing, both of her hands only able to cover a small portion of the surface.

            “I can’t believe… it all fit between… your breasts.”  Asuka panted.  At the same time, Rei was excited about what she could do as well.  Her penis burrowed deep into the ground, the smaller organ even being able to penetrate solid rock.  The 150 foot shaft throbbed as she began to massage her chest with her hands, the vibration of her breasts being felt by everyone in NERV. 

            “Maya, are you in there?”  Rei called out.  “I’m doing this for you.  I know that you wanted to be buried beneath my breasts again.  And now you are.” 

            Asuka couldn’t help but jack off as she thought of just how huge they had become.  “We’re just going to get bigger, aren’t we?  Bigger and bigger and bigger.” 

Preparation (Asuka’s dick shrinks proportionately, although it’s still very large, same with Rei (Maybe F cup?  Only comparatively.  They grow quite a bit.) 

Disappearance (Shinji was sleeping inside Asuka, but has mysteriously disappeared, makes the two worried.)

Simply too big (Rei and Asuka have completely eaten everything edible in the geofront and have defiled it.  There’s no safe way for the two teenagers to get out without destruction, however, at over 1000 feet tall.  They are very hungry however, so it will happen somehow.)

Lies (Ritsuko thought they would stop growing at 40 meters, tries to ask Gendo what’s going on) 

Premonition (Rei and Asuka can no longer have an orgasm, feel sexual tension building inside themselves.  Some people feel almost like they are dissolving, as the two girls seem to be calling out to them.  Rei and Asuka are constantly fucking although they can’t come to orgasm.  For now not in a particularly destructive manner.)

Impact

(It turns out the two of them were needed for an Impact.  Worried about what will happen as they go berserk again.  They grow rapidly from 300 feet after not being able to resist their urges.  They grow more and more rapidly, not caring about the destruction they cause as they have sex.  They end up overwhelming the planet, the surface cracking beneath them.  Finally, they grow larger than the planet as humanity becomes a being intertwined with them, living in their wombs.  This happens as their consciousness calls out to them, Rei and Asuka urging all of humanity to have sex with them, however impossible it may seem.  This erases their ego-border.  The two goddesses remain forever in eternal coitus.  Even so, if they become tired with each other, they can delve into humanity and be with and talk to whomever they please.  Rei takes more advantage of this, especially with Maya.  Several parts).